Delicious

Story Info
Anna and Mandy share a snack of me!
1.2k words
3.82
21k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's big brown eyes rose to meet mine as her pink little tongue flicked out over my balls. She always looked up to me for approval even though I never denied it. She gripped the base of my shaft tightly and lifted it up out of her way as she played with my cock. A long, slow lick up the shaft brought her mouth up to tease the crown with practiced skill before she engulfed the head. Those soft wet lips and energetic tongue felt incredible.

The way her lips spread as she drew them up and down my rod and the way her cheeks hollowed out like she needed the taste of me to survive was mesmerizing to watch. Watching her suck my cock was almost as intense a visual thrill as a tactile experience. When I smiled at her, she let out a satisfied hum that made her mouth vibrate around me. I almost lost it.

Below her I could see the cause of her satisfaction. Anna's hips were moving in a timeless rhythm as Mandy licked her cunt. Looking down past Anna's firm little tits, I could see Mandy eating her out. Mandy had one hand on Anna's ass and one buried between in her own legs. Mandy's hips were moving like I was fucking her instead of her own hand. While Mandy ate her pussy, Anna kept looking up to be sure I was enjoying her efforts. Her big, brown eyes sought my approval needlessly. It was an amazing feeling to share this moment with them. It was an amazing sight. It was more than I could take. I had to close my eyes as Anna worked her magic on me.

The two of them had been at this for a while, trading places every so often. Each wanted to taste my cock and each wanted to get her friend off. Mandy's blue eyes showed that she shared the same eager desire to please me as Anna. Tonight, Anna was in charge. The two girls regularly took control of the evening's activities. Sometimes Mandy would command Anna and other nights it would be Anna's turn to direct Mandy. Each was a firm but loving mistress and each was a compliant, faithful servant. It was one of things that made me come back here again and again. The other thing that brought me back was the fact that no matter who was dominant in their relationship at the time, they both deferred to me.

Anna looked up at me and pushed back on my stomach. She panted lightly as she drew me out of her mouth and guided me down between Mandy's legs. Anna was careful to keep her pussy within reach of Mandy's talented tongue as she got me into place. She held the shaft of my cock and kissed me as I thrust the tip into Mandy's hot, wet core. But Anna didn't let go as I began to fuck Mandy with short, gentle strokes. She let me slide in just far enough to make us both want more. Soon, Mandy was groaning, then whining into Anna crotch. Anna held on, making Mandy squirm to try to get more of my length inside her.

"Let him fuck me, please. Please!" Mandy whimpered.

Anna forced her cunt back over Mandy's mouth to quiet her. Then she leaned back and looked me in the eye and whispered, "Fuck her," as she let go of my cock.

Without breaking eye contact with Anna, I drove forward and buried my full length in Mandy's cunt. Anna struggled to stay in place as her body was wracked with one shudder after another. Mandy was moaning and groaning as I fucked her hard and Anna was feeling the benefit of that against her clit. Anna's mouth hung open and she panted deeply as she fucked Mandy's face in rhythm with my assault on her pussy.

As my movements picked up in speed and intensity, so did Anna's. We were both using Mandy's body for our personal playground. It didn't quite seem fair to leave Mandy out of the fun. Anna must have thought so too. She licked her finger and reached down to stroke Mandy's protruding clit to drive her lust to the same level as our own.

One orgasm after another passed through the girl's soft bodies with beautiful results. I got to watch them spasm and quake as they were overcome again and again. When Anna's legs got too weak to support her, she lifted her leg to free Mandy's face. The two girls kissed and then pushed me down so they could get side by side on their knees and share my cock. Anna sucked and licked the head while Mandy ran her mouth up and down the side of my shaft and over my balls. Then, Mandy captured the head while Anna licked the other side of my cock. They traded their prize back and forth, both of them sucking and licking me between the moments when they stroked me as they kissed.

After a while, I quit watching them and lay back to focus on the way it felt to be the object of their affection. When she felt the time was right, Anna had Mandy straddle me facing my feet. Then she had her lean back and put her hands on each side of my chest so her legs opened wide.

Anna's intentions were clear. She wanted to control our mating and get us both off. She leaned in and licked Mandy's slit as she stroked my hard dick. Slowly she teased Mandy's cunt with my cock head and pulled the two of us closer and closer together. I felt Anna lick my balls and the shaft of my cock as I slid into Mandy's cunt. When Anna's tongue would flick across Mandy's clit it was cause the girl to shudder and gasp. At random intervals Anna would take my cock out of Mandy's pussy and drop her mouth over it. The change in rhythm and sensation drove me to the edge and kept it out of reach. It was maddening.

I let Anna indulge herself for as long as I could stand it. Then I said, "Suck her clit while I fuck her."

A long lick up my balls and shaft ended at Mandy's clit. When Anna locked her lips around it, Mandy quivered and begin to come. The spasms that shook her body weren't enough to shake Anna loose. Anna kept sucking her friend's clit as she got off over and over.

When I was ready to shoot I asked, "Do you want to drink my come?"

"Yes! Yes!" Anna shouted. She pulled my cock free of Mandy's pussy with a pop and dove down to capture it eagerly. She laid the head of my cock on her tongue and jacked me off into her mouth as Mandy egged us both on as she writhed against me. Anna's knuckles were running up and down Mandy's slick lips as she stroked me.

"Come all over her! Suck that cock!" she moaned.

I cried out triumphantly, shooting wad after wad of thick hot come. Anna drank it down. When she closed her mouth to swallow, I painted her lips and chin with come. Mandy scrambled beside Anna to kiss her friend and lick her face clean. I watched the two of them share my load and a loving kiss before I lay my head down to rest.

"That's delicious," Mandy purred.