Delicious Blowjob

Story Info
An erotic BJ in a public hot tub.
779 words
4
50.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buntinggurl
buntinggurl
10 Followers

My lover and I were naked in a public hot tub at a swing club. Feelings between us were a bit frayed as we had just had an emotionally-charged discussion on the drive there. We had not yet re-established our amazing physical/mental connection. We had joined this club, a well-known destination swing resort six months before and had had some fun, interesting, as well as painful encounters. We were still relative 'newbies.'

While in the tub, we were joined by another couple. She had short, pixie-like hair, pleasant smile, and a slim body. I glanced at her male partner only briefly; enough to notice he also had a lean build and friendly face.

We chatted superficially, about mundane things such as where they were from (Victoria, B.C.) and how long they had been members (a few years.) As we conversed, my guy got up out of the tub to sit on the edge facing the couple across the tub from us. I sat in the warm tub, my arm and face resting on his left knee. His soft cock looked sweet and warm and lovely. I began to get ideas...

...at the same time he did. "Should I?" I asked him.

"It's up to you," he answered. I thought to myself...why not? It had been a few weeks since we had had any encounters with other couples. I began teasing him visually by slowly opening my mouth and holding out my tongue as I crouched at his knee. We all watched his cock grow hard at the sight of my willing mouth. His lovely, lovely cock began to dance with my outstretched tongue. His cock, when fully erect, is perfectly shaped but above average in length, and is exceptionally thick.

I then began tenderly, lovingly sucking and tonguing his cockhead, then with my wet tongue licked along the bottom length of his hard shaft. I alternated this with cupping and flicking his balls with my tongue. I gently sucked each ball into my mouth, and with light suction pulled back until it popped out from between my moist lips.

My movements were slow and languid, but enthusiastically noisy and wet. I adored his swollen cockhead with my tongue, then deeply sucked him in and purring, looked up to watch him watch me. I varied my movements, aware of the throbbing pulse of his very hard cock in my mouth. I went as deeply as I could, shaking my head to take him in deeper, my hands on his knees at times to give him his favorite sensation of a 'no-hands 'b.j.' I loved to hear his breathing catch, then quicken. I could hear the couple begin to react, moving to position themselves better and remarking how erotic it was to watch.

"Wow," said the man, "this is the most delicious blowjob I believe I've ever seen."

After ten minutes of watching us, the female half of the couple finally slid over and asked if I would like some help. I looked up at my guy to request the permission I knew I would get. She then very gracefully joined me side by side at his knees as we seamlessly took turns sucking, tonguing, licking his balls, taking him in deeply, hungrily, wetly.

"Mmmmmm," my man moaned, watching us lick and suck, alternating mouths on his now-throbbing cock and balls, which had tightened into their sac. He looked down on our two heads, one blonde, and one brunette and as I looked up at him he closed his eyes in the pleasure of the sensation that two mouths were giving him.

The other woman and I lavished attention on him as though we were an experienced team. I was generous with my sharing of his beautiful cock and she was bold in her acceptance of the offering. I noticed that my pussy, as always when I suck him off, had begun to swell and grow slick.

The male half of the couple, watching avidly, remarked that my guy seemed to have won the lottery that day. My man opened his eyes and agreed. I looked up at him once more to find him watching, his breathing catching and quickening...

But because there was another male to attend to, we slowed our actions.

"Who's next?" I called out playfully, intending to give the other male some of our shared talents. I turned around, and was surprised to discover that three additional men had joined the tub while I had been so preoccupied. They all leapt up hopefully as the other couple and my man laughed in amusement at my complete focus.

I adore cock but am hopelessly addicted to his.

buntinggurl
buntinggurl
10 Followers