Deliciously Sinful Ch. 03

Story Info
A brother and sister on a tropical getaway.
4.2k words
4.35
29.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three days of sand and sex, but it was going to be glorious, Aria thought to herself. She leaned on the railing of the balcony to their suite, loving the caress of warmth on her face. It was sultry and so amazingly different from the usual cool rainy weather. "Maybe we can just stay here, drink tequila and be happy..." she murmured, as David joined her at the railing.

"Works for me..." he agreed, kissing her temple, her silky hair tickling his face for a moment. He breathed deeply, catching the scent of her, so uniquely Aria. "And we can be bad whenever we want to, slave..."

Her breath hitched and she moved closer, responding immediately to the tone of his voice. "What do you want, Master?"

David moved behind her, hands at her shoulders. Warm air wafted around them, lifting the edge of her short dress. "I want to show you off today, Aria. Letting the other men see what I have with you, that you're all mine, you did tell me you wanted that."

For a second, Aria closed her eyes, feeling an unbearable current of desire at his words. She remembered their conversation about how much she wanted to be exhibitionist, having sex where someone might see them. "Show me off?" she whispered.

"Definitely," he agreed, his hands moving lower, along her rib cage.

"I'm your slave...you know I'll do anything you want."

"Oh yes, you will." He started to kiss her neck as he held her close, feeling that slight little tremor in her body. He pushed into her a little, against the railing, her legs moving apart slightly. Her body reacted to his touch, her nipples stiffening and aching. She shifted against him, rubbing harder, and he knew she was already wet. "Because you know what happens if you misbehave, don't you, Aria?"

Aria nodded. "I do, Master, you will discipline me, spank me, make me beg for forgiveness..."

David smiled against her shoulder, giving her a little nip with his teeth. "You know me well." His tongue soothed the little bite, as he toyed with the enticing curve of her breast beneath the material of her dress. Birds and beach sounds filtered to them, giving the impression they were alone in paradise.

"Yes, Master," Aria sighed, tilting her head, hair cascading down her back, feeling his mouth on her neck then. His hands held her tightly in place.

"So do you like to be shown off?"

Aria paused, and he moved his hand into her hair, twining it around his fingers, letting her know he had control of her, as always. She was helpless with need already, and he knew it. She could feel how hard he was through the fabric of his shorts and her thin dress.

"Do you like to be shown off?" he repeated. "Do you like men looking at you?'

Her head went back, leaning against him, his touch a bit firmer, his mouth a bit more demanding on her neck.

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me what you like about it," he whispered in her ear.

"What?" She was a little breathless, and he grinned.

"Tell me why you like it," he repeated patiently, knowing his words were sinking into her erotic soul. His own pulse sped up, as he rubbed against her harder, his cock at the cheeks of her ass.

"I like, I want their eyes on me." Her own eyes were closed then, and her hips rolled in a sensual, submissive way.

"You do, hmmm?"

"Yesss, I do."

"Tell me more, little sister," he encouraged her, cupping her breasts.

"I like to know they are imagining taking me...putting their hands on me."

"Such a bad girl, Aria," he murmured. "What else?"

"Makes me so wet," she admitted, as they moved together a little more, and her knees shook a little.

"I see...touching your breasts...your hips...your ass...?"

"Yes, oh god, Master" Aria felt damp with need and perspiration, caught up in the illicit web of words he was weaving. David's hand slid up beneath the dress, caressing the silk of her panties, and she bit back a moan. A little gust of wind lifted the skirt even higher, showing off her belly, exposed in the bright sunlight.

"Look at you, so wet already," David whispered, gliding his fingers between her legs. "You really do enjoy this, don't you?"

Aria nodded again, as David gently turned her around, letting her dress fall again. "Before we go out, there's something you need to do for me first." He guided her to her knees in front of him, wanting her mouth on him.

"Of course, whatever you wish." She eased his shorts down, the warm air hitting his hips. She took his length in her hand, stroking him up and down as he pulsed, using her tongue on the base and around his balls. Her hand worked slowly up and down, drawing a bead of cum already.

"Good, just like that..." David groaned, his fingertips grazing her cheek, before moving into her hair, gathering up the length of it in his hands possessively. Her mouth moved with exquisite ease over him, taking him much too close to the edge already. He let her take him just a fraction closer to climax, the feel of her tongue like velvet against his hot cock. "Enough..." he muttered, forcing himself to back away.

"But you wanted..." she said, looking up at him, her mouth full and wet, her eyes wide.

"Later, little slave." He pulled her to her feet, giving her a wicked smile. "You will finish later. For now..." he paused, considering how far she was willing to go. "Show me your nipples..."

Slowly she reached up and pushed the dainty straps off her shoulders, letting the little dress slither to her waist. The nipples puckered in the sultry air, tempting him. "Do you like other men to see you like this?" He slid one hand along her breast, rubbing one nipple hard. "Do you?"

"I do," Aria sighed, her eyes a bit glazed, moving her hips almost without conscious thought. "Master...I do..."

"Why?"

Her teeth caught her lip briefly. "Because it makes me hot, and because I need it,"

David felt his cock go even harder at her confession. "Needy little slave, aren't you?" He pinched one nipple hard, and she gasped, eyes wider.

"I am, so needy, so bad..."

"I know," David said, his voice low, his body throbbing and aching for her. For a moment, all he could think of was driving into her, hard and deep, taking her right there. He spun her around, and in one fluid motion, ripped the panties down to her ankles, and with his free hand put the swollen, aching tip of his cock between her legs. Finding just the right angle to sink into her wet heat. She moaned, low and throaty, as he took her fast, burying to the hilt. He moved faster, thrusting harder.

"David, oh my god, David..." she moaned, not caring where they were at that moment. He spanked her then, adding to the torment, not being gentle, and she nearly came undone at that moment. He could feel her tightening around him, building to the climax, moaning and panting.

Then he stopped abruptly, easing out of her, his cock slick and glistening in the warm air. He closed his eyes, willing himself to stay focused.

"What are you doing? Damnit, David why did you stop?"

"More later...you will come when I think you've earned it," he told her. "I want you like this, hot and eager until then."

Aria pouted, her chest heaving as she clung to the railing. "Yes, I understand..." she whispered, wondering what else he had in mind for her. She was achy and needy and impossibly wet, but she made herself turn to face him.

"Now, I'm going to get dressed, and you're going to fix your makeup, and we'll go out, sweet sister," he said softly, tweaking one nipple again. "I have plans for you. And don't wear the panties..."

^-^-^

"So tell me how that feels," David urged, as they settled into lounge chairs along the sand. Aria adjusted the dress, where it rose high on her legs, displaying her thighs. Spiky little sandals on her feet were the only other thing she wore.

"Good, the air on me, between my leg, touching me. I'm covered...and yet..."

"Exposed? Good. You look amazing, you know that," he told her. "You know they're looking at you."

"Who?"

"Those guys over there," David murmured, indicating a few men also out on lounge chairs, enjoying the sun. "They're watching every move you make, you know that."

Aria tossed her hair, looking over her sunglasses at them. "Really?"

"Don't be shy now, Aria. This is what you wanted, isn't it?" David taunted her. "You did tell me you needed this, craved this," One hand landed on her thigh, easing the dress up a little, sending a quiver of need right to her clit. His hand inched higher, exposing her a little more. Her legs opened a little wider, giving him the access he wanted, her breathing quickening. "Touch yourself for me," he urged. "Don't be scared of what you wished for."

"Where?"

"Wherever you need it. Your nipples are hard, I can see them. Don't you want to touch them? Make them even harder? For me?"

Aria gulped, her hand straying to her breast, unable to stop. As David's fingers slid higher, she touched the tip of her nipple with a soft stroke. Molten heat flooded her, and she gasped. She stroked harder, giving in to the temptation, abandoning herself to the moment. "Like this?" she murmured, giving him a tantalizing peek at her pussy as she spread her legs wider.

"That's my good girl," he breathed, leaning closer. "You're safe here with me, just know how much you must be turning them on, how hard they are for you."

Aria peeked over at the group, wondering if they were really that interested. Heat pooled in her core, and she bit her lip. "More, Master?"

"As much as you can handle..."

She slid the straps down her shoulders again, daring him to pull them farther. Her heart thudded, and her body pulsed with anticipation. She couldn't remember being this aroused, this wet, out in the open. What was happening to her?

"Oh yeah, you think you can handle this?" David's eyes were full of erotic heat. He pushed her dress a little higher, while the top inched lower. He could see her shaking already, her eyes drowsy in the hot sun.

"If you can, Master, I'm ready..." Aria whispered. "Take me, make me come."

"Oh, sweetheart, you're not nearly at the point you can come yet," he growled, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet. "Let's go." He led her along the sand, keeping her close, his hand at her ass. His whole demeanor radiated possession, giving the group they passed no doubt she was his. Aria let her hips swing a little, hanging onto her dress with one hand. She played his game, letting him show her off so blatantly.

David led her into a covered cabana, the sides hung with gauzy curtains that fluttered in the warm breeze. There was a lounge chair there, and he eased her onto it, on her back. It was protected, and yet not...the illusion of privacy. Aria was so hot and wet as she laid on her back, spreading her legs for him. "What can I do for you now David?"

"Touch yourself again, will you do that for me?"

Aria responded by trailing her hands up her thighs, pushing the dress away, exposing the damp and swollen folds of her pussy. She still throbbed from his earlier assault, and she slid her fingers into her wet heat, moaning a little. Her other hand pulled the dress from her chest, cupping her breast. Her hips bucked upwards, and her fingers slid deeper. It felt so good, yet so dirty, that she couldn't stop. She wanted more, she wanted to come, and yet...she knew he was going to make her wait. Slick and wet, her fingers toyed with her clit, stroking and tantalizing both of them at the same time. Part of the game was holding on to the moment, the agonizing torment of being so damn close without letting go.

"Is this what you want me to do?" she panted eagerly.

"You know how to please me, Aria," he murmured. He joined her, pulling her dress over her head, leaving her naked. Wanton and hot, she rolled her hips upwards, begging him mutely for more. She didn't care if anyone was watching, and some secret, twisted part of her hoped they were. This went beyond her wildest fantasies, and she was shaking with the need to come and scream and fuck him hard.

"So fuck me, what else do you want?" she pouted, cupping her breast harder.

"You want to scream don't you?" David dropped his pants, and took a quick look over his shoulder, wondering if he was taking her too far. The group had given up any pretense of not watching, hanging back and keeping out of their space. The curtains shifted and tossed in the breeze, giving them only brief glimpses of what was going on. He lowered himself over her, breathing in her aroused scent, feeling her sweet wetness against him. His cock was past the point of arousal to painful need, and he admitted to himself he was just as aroused by the moment as Aria was.

Aria met his eyes, spreading her arms open wide, offering herself. "Yes...I'm here, this is what I wanted, I admit it."

"Bad girl, " he growled, kissing her chest, sucking one nipple into his mouth. "You should be punished, but you've gone along with everything I've asked so far, you need to be rewarded for that at least..." His cock teased the wet slit of her pussy, tormenting them both with the anticipation. Without another word, he slid into her, filling her again, and they both groaned at the sensation. "Can you fuck me now, baby? Can you come hard and scream and give away just what we're doing?"

"Yes..." she panted, meeting his every thrust, her thighs squeezing around him. "Fuck me, David, I want all of your cock..all of you, make me scream!" Her eyes beseeched him, wanting more, accepting all of him into her. She let her arms stay open wide and submissive, as he moved over her. Sweat glimmered on both of them, the heat assaulting them. The occasional breeze that wafted through only teased them, as David spread her apart wider, giving it harder with each thrust.

"Scream, yell, let it go..." he commanded her, and she closed her eyes, the climax building steadily. She threw her head back, moaning and thrashing, her breasts bouncing from the intensity. Still submissive, her arms wide, giving herself to him like an offering to the gods.

"Ah, god...David...don't fucking stop now," she moaned, convulsing beneath him, welcoming the pistoning cock eagerly. "Now, just fuck me harder..god now!!"

David lost it then, unable to stop if his life depended on it, drowning in her glorious wet pussy, coming in a mad rush. He didn't care either if they were being observed or not, he was in the dominance moment, and it was too good. "Sweet Aria...hell..." he muttered, his climax roaring through him. Dimly he heard a sound of whistles, and he groaned, collapsing over Aria.

She looked up at him, her eyes shining. "You pushed me past my limits, David..." she whispered.

"And...?"

"And I loved it. I love you, David," Her whole body still quivered, still aroused beyond belief.

Her words took him by surprise, but it was true in a way. He loved her in a twisted kind of way beyond brother/sister bonds. He kissed her hard then, tongue and teeth clashing, his cock still inside of her, feeling the last little tremors of her climax. There was a sudden rush of air behind them and he paused.

"Damn...am I too late?"

David looked over his shoulder, seeing the tall, golden haired man standing at the edge of the cabana. "Not too late, we can use the extra hard cock. I don't think Aria is quite done yet."

Aria gulped, looking at the newcomer, all tanned and blond and muscled, wearing only shorts and sandals. She felt hot and languid, and yet still so aroused. "Who is this?" she whispered.

"This is Eric, someone I thought could add to our fun. You did say you wanted someone to watch. I found him at the hotel."

"Oh, well then..."

The other man tossed a bag over to them. "I brought a toy for you, as per instructions," he smirked. "But you seemed pretty intent without it."

"My slave was very obliging today," David grinned, sliding away from Aria, wiping sweat from his forehead. He ran one hand along her damp skin, feeling her body still shaking from the intensity of her orgasm.

Eric glanced over his shoulder, looking through the dancing curtains at the group still at the edge of the water. "How many hardons d'you think they have right now? You're going to be their wet dream for a while, I think."

David took the bag Eric had tossed over to them, and pulled out the dildo. With a wicked grin, he held it in his hand. "Give us a little show now, Aria, come for us, before one of us joins you." He rubbed the toy against her lips, pushing the head of it into her mouth, letting her take it as if it were the real thing. He moved it in and out, giving her a little more, her tongue snaking around it.

"Perfect, " Eric muttered, dropping his shorts, and joining them on the chaise. Little gusts of wind danced the curtains in a maddening torment, giving the group still watching even more glimpses of what was about to happen. Eric's eyes met David's, with an unspoken agreement, as he took control of the dildo.

It was soaked with saliva, and he ran it down her trembling body. "You want to come again, don't you now? You want to scream and shake, and let everyone know how much you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes I do," Aria panted, her eyes glued on the slick length of the dildo, wanting, needing that invading her. Her legs spread wider, begging him, her hips lifting.

"You're a needy little thing, aren't you?" Eric smirked, and David grinned in agreement. Eric let the dildo play along her inner thighs, and she rubbed up against it shamelessly, urging him to give her more. Both men watched as the thick head of it parted her wet lips, watched her move up and down against it, her pussy dripping, spreading wider.

"Wider, Aria," David murmured. "We want to see you fuck it."

Her legs went wider, accepting his command. Her head went back and forth, as she built towards her climax, her body shuddering. "Yes, I want it." Her words were gasps, as the toy plunged in, spreading her wider. The slick length invaded her deeper with each stroke, as she brought herself closer to an orgasm that was going to be intense beyond words. Her body tightened up, sweat glistening in the warm light, and little moans of delight escaping her lips.

Eric ran his fingers up along her leg, while David moved closer to her upper body. Both men were already hard, cocks ready for taking the place of the dildo. Aria bucked a little more, caught in the sinful delirium of being here like this. This was her show, the more she moaned, the more she rubbed against the dildo, the more they were turned on. Watching her, wanting her, wanting to be that length inside of her pussy. Aria opened her eyes and looked at them lazily, realizing how much they wanted her.

"You want me, you want to be this..." Her eyes flicked over the dildo buried so deep inside of her she thought she could come from the thrill alone. "Your slave is giving you a good show, isn't she?" Part of her knew they were they watching from out there, pumping themselves into a frenzy, wanting to be with her as well. She could take them all on right now in this moment, in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, and still it wouldn't be enough. She felt totally aroused and powerful.

"Hell yeah, all of us." Eric groaned, jerking his head towards the beach.

David tweaked her nipples hard, giving her a look of pure heat that made her even wetter. She didn't need to ask him how he felt, they were connected in ways that went beyond words. This was all for him after all.

"Yessss..." She moaned, trailing the word into a primal sound that made them all shiver. Working the toy more feverishly, deep enough as to be painful, thrusting in and out as if someone were on top of her.

"Damn you're good," Eric muttered, barely containing his own composure. His cock ached, and his fingers inched closer to her pussy.

"Don't stop...keep going..." David urged them both, hands roaming her skin, and she whimpered. It felt so damn good, so uninhibited, putting on this show for her brother, and the stranger who wanted her just as much.

12