Delightful Massage

Story Info
After a hard day of skiing, a special massage.
1.5k words
3.95
51.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my run, or should I say roll, down the mountain, I was more than a little sore.

I should go back up there and give Alicia a piece of my mind, but she would probably push me down the expert trail again, damn women when they're done using us men.

Good thing I know how to fall!!!

I made an appointment for a massage at 8:30 and managed to sit through dinner. At least all the hot looking women took my mind off my pain.

I found my way down to the gym and signed in. A very well put together woman came out and said there was a problem. She introduced herself to me, her name was Leanna. Jack, the male masseuse that I was scheduled for, had a family emergency and had to leave. It was hotel policy not to allow females to give massages to males.

I introduced myself and I explained my situation, coming down the hill mostly on a roll and begged her to help me. I certainly wouldn't tell. I offered her an extra $50 for her trouble if she would do it.

She decided she would, but to cover herself, she asked if I would mind if she turned the security camera on to protect herself from any liability (and probably to be sure I didn't do anything). Looking for just a simple massage at this moment, I agreed.

She directed me to shower, and then lay face down on the table and to place the towel across myself. She would be back in a few minutes.

I did what she asked, the room was so warm, the shower head was the massage type and relaxed my back muscles and the room smelled so nice, I was actually nodding off. The door opened a few minutes later and the lights dimmed.

"Just relax Harry...and keep your eyes closed and enjoy...." Leanna said in a voice that was actually quite sensual.

No need to tell me twice, I just closed my eyes and recalled my sex filled time with Alicia earlier today.

Her hands were spectacular. She started at the small of my back and worked her way up to my shoulders...she was massaging all the pain out. She massaged my arms so well I felt as if I could not move them, and as she massaged my legs, it felt so good I could feel myself getting hard.

It's almost impossible not to with a woman rubbing the inside of your thighs like she was doing. She worked her way down each leg and my body felt like jello, except for my cock, which felt like it wanted to break through the table.

She said it was time to roll over and I hesitated.

I said "Uhhhhhhh, I'm not so sure............." and she stopped me.

With a little laugh, she said, "It's OK Harry, it happens all the time, that's one of the reasons the company policy is in place. If you didn't get an erection, I wouldn't be doing my job by making you feel good, now would I? Just keep your eyes closed and roll over slowly~~~~I'll make sure you stay covered. I've seen plenty of cocks before.....is your's any different than all the others?"

I did as she said. She continued to massage my whole body, and as she got near my cock, I couldn't help but move a little and let out a little moan.......

"You see Kara, it's almost impossible for a man NOT to react to your touch..." I heard Leanna say.

"HUH..." I said and looked up........Leanna said "shhhh, just relax Harry" and explained Kara was new and she wanted to show her what to expect if this situation ever happened to her.

I lay back down, whatever I thought to myself...No way I'm laying out ANOTHER 50 bucks though~~~As she continued, she was getting awfully close to my balls....

"Never touch here..." Leanna said.

With that, I felt her warm hand on my balls and my cock jumped~~~~"See what happens, the towel fell off....." I was now laying there naked, completely prone, with the biggest hard on I had in quite a while. The smell, a woman touching me while another watched, and the thoughts of the great sex earlier in the day had an enhancing effect on me.

I felt a second hand touch me from the other side........."Right here?" I heard what must have been Kara's voice.

My cock jumped again~~~~what a beautiful soft voice she had, and what a soft touch on my balls.

"It is a beautiful cock though, Leanna.......don't you think?"

"Actually, yes.....May I kiss it Harry?"

"Please feel free, you need to show Kara everything now, don't you?"

I wasn't an idiot......any embarrassment I felt a moment ago was gone~~~

I looked up and saw Leanna kissing the tip of my rock hard cock. As she pulled away, a fine filament of pre-cum kept my cock attached to her full lips.

At the same time, Kara brought her lips to the side of my shaft. I was glistening with oil, looking at two women now running their lips up and down my throbbing cock......there was a bit of precum glistening on the tip of my cock again, which disappeared when their lips met at the tip. They each had one hand on my belly and the other on my balls...they slowly interlocked their fingers and started jerking me off while tongues now darted around the head and danced with each other.

This didn't last very long, within minutes I felt my balls tightening. They quickened their strokes and their tongues took turns dancing around my cock. They each slid a hand up to my nipples and started rolling them between their fingers. This was too much for one man to take and I exploded with a grunt, cumming all over my chest and stomach.......They kept giving me long, slow strokes and alternated between licking the cum from my chest and deeply kissing each other.

After a few minutes of watching this scene I felt my cock go from semi erect, to rock hard again.

Leanna told Kara it looked like I wasn't quite relaxed yet. Without hesitation, Kara mounted me in a way I never saw before. She had her left leg between my legs and her right leg on my left side. This exposed her pussy to Leanna, who quickly started playing with it. As she did, she reached around and alternately grabbed my balls and Kara's ass, all the while kissing her deeply. Kara was busy playing with her nipples with one hand, while her other was busy rubbing Leanna's pussy and fingering her.

I enjoyed the sensations and sight for quite a while. Kara was keeping just my head inside that moist tight pussy, moving just enough to make me have tiny orgasms over and over. Every once in a while, she would slide down the full length and moan a little. I could see she was about to explode in an orgasm as her body was now glistening with sweat, her nipples rock hard, her breathing getting deeper. Leanna now moved her mouth to Kara's pussy, which caused Kara to explode and bounce harder on by cock...her ass was pounding my balls as she fell back onto her arms, her juices running down onto my clean shaven balls.

Kara got off of me, and Leanna directed me to slide to the end of the table. My legs were now hanging off the edge, my feet just barely able to touch the floor. Leanna directed me to lay back, and Kara was off on the side moving something. Leanna mounted me reverse cowboy style and gently started rolling her hips, which made my cock feel great inside her. Kara propped my head up with a pillow, and I could now see she moved a mirror into position so I could see my cock deep inside Leanna.

Kara now moved to the end of the table and started rubbing my balls, then slowly sliding her hand up my shaft and across Leanna's clit. She continued doing this while Leanna kept rolling her hips. After a few minutes, Leanna was starting to move faster and breathing deeply....Kara knelt at the end of the table and was now licking the same way her hand was moving....first a circle around each ball, then from the soft area just at the base of my ckck, up the shaft and across Leanna's clit. It didn't take too many passes before Kara was concentrating on Leanna's clit, licking like a woman possessed and Leanna exploded with a groan and ground my cock deeper. This caused me to let my second load loose deep inside her. I came and came, pumping every last ounce deep inside her. She leaned back onto my chest and Kara licked my cock and Leanna's pussy clean.

They both got dressed while I lay there, completely spent.

Leanna turned to me and said I needed to get dressed, the next massage would be there shortly and she needed to clean up the room.

As I left, Kara stopped me before I got out the door and said,

"Alicia was right....you DO need to come to the party tomorrow night at her place. We'll meet you at the front lobby at 10:00, don't be late!"