Delilah's Strange Delightful Dream

Story Info
John takes Delilah for a dreamy ride.
1.3k words
4.3
10.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeAnne
DeeAnne
18 Followers

John and I returned from the Hudson’s party about 1am, and John went upstairs for a quick shower. I stayed downstairs to wait for him because I had plans to seduce him when he came back to join me for a nightcap. I had watched John flirting with all the ladies the whole evening. I got hotter and wetter as I watched John work the room, an innocent touch here, a not so innocent touch there. I loved to watch him taunt and tease them. Whenever he caught me watching, John would smile that “who me?” smile that has gotten him out of trouble many times over.

Younger women have never been able to refuse John’s charms, including yours truly. Although John is not exceptionally handsome, he is attractive and his boyish grin and steel gray eyes will melt a woman with just one glance. His tall slender frame crowned by a full crop of dark brown hair gives him a youthful look even though he is into his sixties. His virile sexual prowess seems to precede his entrance into a room causing heads to turn and women to sniff the air to grasp his scent. I was drawn to him immediately when I met him, and even though he was twenty years my senior, I knew I had to have him. Believe me, I’ve never regretted my decision. He has pleased me sexually far beyond my wildest dreams and is always surprising me with exciting new sexual adventures.

I turn the lights down low, and grab the bottle of vodka from the bar. I kick off my shoes and sit down on the sofa, pulling my feet up under me. Pouring myself a glassful of vodka, I sink into the sofa and wait. I must admit I was already a little more than tipsy, so the vodka went down quickly spreading its warmth throughout my body. I pour another and think about my wonderful man; how much I love him and how much I love making love to him. I guess it was the thoughts of making love to John filling my head as I drifted off to sleep that led me into the erotic dream, but it all felt so real. So real:

I was laying on the sofa all curled up, warm and cozy. I heard John come down the stairs and enter the den. I asked him if he wanted a drink but he didn’t answer. He came straight to the couch and stood in front of me. There was a wild animalistic look in his eyes. My sweet gentle lover has been seized by his base desire of want, and I shudder at the tingle his gaze sends through me. He takes my drink and sits it on the coffee table behind him. Turning back to face me, he unzips his pants and pulls out his half erect cock. John pumps his thick mast a few times increasing its hardness, reaches down, pushes my short skirt higher up my thigh, and strokes my slit through the sheer satin of my undies. My breath catches in my throat and then becomes deep moans as I fill with the need growing under his skillful hand. John stops massaging our sexes and reaches inside my gaping blouse. His eager hands scoop both my breasts out of my half bra and roughly pushes them together, rubbing my hardening rose nipples with his thumbs. I love the sensation of his fingers as they manipulate my breasts and my nipples. Little jolts of electricity travel directly from my nipples to my pussy. Such a delicious hot feeling begins to flow through my whole body. I feel my pussy twitch in anticipation, and I shift on the sofa to rub it more persuasively against my foot.

John’s growing cock waving boldly in front of my face adds to my heat. He releases my breasts, grasps his rigid pole and brushes the velvety softness of the purple head across my lips. The aroma of John’s sex wafts upward permeating my nostrils, and I open my mouth to accept his gift. He places his hand on the back of my head and begins to pump his hardness over my teeth and tongue in a search for the heat of my throat. I love the taste of his cock sliding across my tongue. I suckle hungrily at his manhood, taking him deeper with each stroke. I curl my tongue to caress John’s cock as he feeds me his love. But far too soon, he pulls back from my mouth, and I watch mesmerized as he strokes his rod and fondle his balls. He then reaches down and pushes my skirt up higher, turns me on my side and rubs the cheeks of my ass. Smmaccckk! I feel the sting of his firm hand as he slaps my ass, making us both hotter. Need begins to overtake him and he rubs my snatch through my panties, rubbing harder and harder. His assault raises my heat until the moisture spills out of me and wets my panties against his fingers. He strokes himself some more and then forcefully rolls me onto my belly and pulls my lower half off the end of the couch. My derriere is perched before him as would be the virgin sacrifice. John pushes my knees apart and with one rough movement pushes my panties aside and shoves two fingers into my moist hole. Ah, yes, that feels so good. He rubs his cock head around my clit and the wetness of my pleading hole and then plunges in the full length. My cunt sucks greedily at his cock as he rams it in and out, plunging into the hilt, his balls slapping my clit. My rapid breathing giving away my wantonness, I push against him. “Yes, yes.” I moan to myself over and over again as he fills my need to have him buried deep in my cunt. He has taken me in raw lust and I am his to use for his release.

John reaches under me and grabs my tits for leverage and pushes deeper and harder into my wet hot box. "Oooo, Aaaaah, Eeeee," Is all I hear him roar as he throws his head back in pleasure. I feel the pussy juices running out of me as he pulls his cock all the way out and then slams it into me again, rubbing across my G-spot and crashing into my cervix.

I feel his body tense behind me and feel his hot jism blow in hot gushes deep into my pussy. His animalistic moans of release are so loud they shake the walls and bring me to a thundering orgasm. “Ahhh, Ahhhh,” my throbbing clit intensifies the spasms in my cunt and it grips his cock tightly, milking the tool for all its worth. Even after dumping his load, John’s dick is still hard as he push his hands against my ass to free his throbbing erection. As he pulls his cock from my grasping box, he begins to cum again and shoot yet another load that splashes onto my pussy lips and ass cheeks. I respond with another orgasm of my own. John reaches down and rubs my clit harshly between his fingers. Oh, so sensitive, so rough, so good. I shudder and my hips convulse up and down involuntarily, and I cum hard, pussy juice running out of my cunt to mix with his fresh cum.

John collapses onto my back, and we doze for a short time, only to wake up and have another quickie. Then he bathes my pussy with a warm rag and places me back onto the couch in the position I was, and turning away, walks out without a word.

Yes, it was a very strange but delicious dream. I yawn and stretch looking through my sleepy gaze for the clock. Surely, John should be done with his shower by now. Hey, wait a minute! What is this white sticky stuff on my leg? A dream? Looks like dreams really do come true.

DeeAnne
DeeAnne
18 Followers