Delirious Ch. 02

Story Info
He drives her out-of-body again.
1.3k words
4.17
13.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ann tried to catch her breath she looked up and saw John's face, he had his eyes closed and was also breathing hard, his softening cock still in Ann's grip. She stood up from the water, her legs shaking from her orgasms and the energy she felt from her out of body experience. The words "no-one knows where you are, how near or how far" echoed across the ravine from the Pink Floyd CD.

"You won't believe what just happened to me," she whispered to John as they embraced, his come stuck to her lips. She kissed him hard, pushing her cold/warm wet pussy into his crotch as their mouths traded the lush juices of their sex.

"What, did you see stars?" he giggled.

"Oh. Fuck you" she retorted, grabbing his dick in a vise grip.

"Owww, OK, I will fuck you, just as soon as I get rid of some of this beer" he said.

"Me, too" Ann replied.

They both waded to the riverbank and walked a bit uphill until they found a clearing. John began to piss against a tree, while Ann squatted next to him. She suddenly had an erotic urge.

"Pee on me, John" she said as she looked up at him with half-closed eyes.

He turned towards her with his prick, and began spraying her legs. She suddenly felt a warm delicious glow all through her body, as Johns warm pee washed all over her, joining her own pee as she sat over a rock. She spread her pussy lips, and John aimed at her cunt, mixing his hot spray with her own pee. She wished he would pee forever, but he suddenly stopped. She began fingering herself as the heat spread through her, her cunt becoming wet inside. She stood up and grabbed John by his cock, which had become stiff again. She walked him back down to the stream and they waded in, as Ann sat in the pool again to wash off, and to cool her hot little pussy.

"Will you fuck me now?" she said with a feigned coyness to John as she stood up.

His hard penis spoke the answer for him.

They embraced in the water, their tongues once again flying into each other's mouths, darting and pushing inside, and they both felt their passionate urgency stronger than before.

John turned Ann towards the flat rock and laid her on her back on the outstretched towel, his rock hard penis straining to the sky. Ann reached up and jerked his cock a few times and then lifted her legs up so John could split her pussy open and enter her. He knelt before her, straddling her, and finally he could feel the heat of her pussy as he approached with his red prick head. She braced herself for the feeling she loved, to be filled with the width and length of his dick, to feel the ebb and flow of his hardness. He pushed in slowly, knowing she wanted it FAST and HARD, just teasing her, hearing her whimper a little, a cry of lust from the back of her throat.

"Oh, John PLEASE fuck me, put your cock in me NOW!" she pleaded.

John knew this was no moment for drama, so he slid his cock in hard, slipping it in all the way, till he was pressed hard against her cunt, feeling her sparse pubic hairs tickle his own crotch.

"Unhhhh, Oh God!" she cried, an ocean of feeling washing through her.

And once again she was aware of her looking down from above, could see herself and John on the rock, could see his thin tanned ass as it moved up and down, filling her again and again. She wanted to feel him inside her forever, to never end. He began rubbing her breasts, teasing her hard, red nipples until they looked like they would pop.

"Oh yeah" Ann moaned "squeeze them hard. BITE them HARD!"

John could tell the urgency in her, knew how much she loved to have her lovely breasts stimulated.

"Unnnnnn" she moaned again, this time John covered her mouth with his own. Pumping his hard dick inside her and also kissing her, he pushed his tongue into her mouth in time with his cock, making love to Ann in both her cunt and mouth simultaneously. It didn't take long for Ann to come, she felt the first wave rush over herself, could only feel the heat from John' s hardness and his hot tongue joining hers in a wild dance, as she looked down from above.

Suddenly she felt something different, was aware of another presence. From her supernatural view above the river she finally saw what it was. A woman was watching them. Ann began to try to focus, trying to see whom it was, and all the while she was locked in a frenzy of senses with John. She could see the woman was young, had long blonde hair, and was watching from the opposite riverbank, at the base of a ravine.

Wanting a better view she looked up at John and said, "I want to ride your cock, baby"

John withdrew his hard dick, standing back in the water as Ann stood up, his cock waving around in midair. She embraced and kissed him again, grabbed his dick, wet with her sweet juices, and felt his tongue in her head as John turned and sat back on the smooth rock, drawing Ann to him, their mouths still locked in feverish bond. As Ann spread her pussy lips and guided his engorged dick inside of her, she looked in the direction her mind's eye had seen the girl. Sure enough, she could make out the figure of the woman standing behind a row of trees above the shore, maybe 40 feet away.

She could see the woman was wearing a white bikini top, and blue jean shorts. She was tall, thin, and very pretty, and Ann wanted to see what would happen once the woman realized she was being watched in return. As Ann started on another wild ride upon John's cock, she watched in amazement as the woman, as if on cue, removed her shorts and top. At first Ann thought the woman might just come out and swim in the shallows above them, but no, she stayed where she was, obscured yet visible. The feeling of having a voyeur observe her and John sent her over the edge, as Ann felt the sudden crest of another orgasm, and looked down at John, who had an amazing look of sheer lust on his face.

Ann again began seeing her vision from above, and saw that the blonde woman had begun to fondle herself, and was now squatting and was pinching her nipples, her arm holding her large breasts, while her other hand kept a steady rhythm in her cunt, fingering herself and sliding up and down her pussy lips, touching her clit, her blonde hair hanging down to the ground, all the while gazing at Ann and John on their rocky perch. Ann started going crazy now, feeling the euphoric vibrations from both John and this wonderfully sexy woman who was playing with her pussy while observing the two of them fucking on the river. John kept a steady rhythm and Ann began bucking above him, riding his cock harder, and stretching every muscle in time to his rhythm. J

ohn began to bellow, and as Ann pumped his dick again and again with her wet cunt, she began to scream with pleasure, and saw the woman was also coming, could hear her moan through the trees, as John's cock began to burst with come, Ann could feel his sticky hotness shoot inside her, as she herself screamed in orgasmic pleasure, all the while able to see the three of them from on high, heard the ravine echo with their lustful cries, as the water played happily over the rocks and birds sang.