Delirious in Dallas Ch. 2

Story Info
Wayward wife & hubby come together.
3k words
3.63
33k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McTeach
McTeach
5 Followers

When the elevator doors slid open at the 17th floor, Kitty was smoothing out her dress and I was just slipping my handkerchief back into my pocket after wiping my face with it. Her face was flushed as we sidestepped between an older man and his wife, and I still had somewhat of a bulge in my jeans. I hoped it didn't show, but then, fuck it, I thought, we're both hundreds of miles from home and we'll never see these people again. The man stared at us with a wry smile, almost a leer, and I could tell he was wondering what, or perhaps, who, had gone down in that elevator moments before. I grinned down at Kitty and extended my left hand while I mused on the idea that the elevator might not smell the same to the older couple as it had the last time they rode in it.

Kitty took my left hand with a quick squeeze, but with her own left hand, not with her right as I had expected, then she led me quietly down the hall. The unusual joining of hands forced me to walk somewhat behind her, and I gazed down at her lovely, lithe, little form beneath the short black dress. It seemed almost as though she was walking for me, rather than with me, with just the right amount of slightly exaggerated sway of the hips, causing those long, silken strands of honey to swirl the slightest amount around the blossom of her hips, and, causing my mind to swirl with thoughts of delectable delights to come. I realized then, that she had taken my hand with her left to ensure exactly that. It was no accident. She wanted me to enjoy the walk down the hall. I wasn't going to disappoint her on that one, and settled into a slow shuffle, designed to prolong the trip as long as possible. Kitty giggled, showing me that she knew exactly what I was up to and appreciated it.

We finally reached room 1775 where she released my hand to extract a keycard from her purse. Leaning back against the door, she sighed a soft but sexy breath and stared up at me.

"You sure you want to go on with this? I mean, I've never done anything like this before."

I didn't answer. I just took her adorable little face in my hands and nodded."

"We're both married, you know. It's not too late."

I smiled and nodded again.

The lock clicked as she inserted her card and a little green light came on just before she turned the handle and pushed the door open. Stepping in, I did a quick scan of the room; a king-sized bed, a small table with two chairs holding a half finished paper cup of coffee, a love seat, a closet door slightly ajar, a T.V. set, all the usual furnishings, and all tastefully complementing the mauve carpet and drapes.

The door had hardly clicked shut when Kitty threw her arms around me, squeezed me hard, and burst into giggles. She had the cutest giggle… they just seemed to melt me.

"Oh my Lord, did you see the look on that man's face?"

Pulling her in close, I laughed with her. "Yes, I did. That was close, wasn't it?"

"That was fantastic, is more like it," She pushed me back against the wall, "now it's your turn, Honey."

I wasn't about to resist. She put a hand behind my head and pulled my face down to hers. Her other hand settled on my chest, palm outward, as though to hold me against the wall. Our mouths sought to know each other's, tongues probing, swirling, twirling, seeking, and searching. Teeth tugged and nipped at lips, soft bites and then a bit firmer. And all the while, those incredibly intense green eyes locked with my own. Then her lips tugged on my upper lip and her tongue slid across my moustache.

"Oh, my…" she sighed, "I can taste myself on you."

My eyes wandered over to the king-sized bed and my hands sought to enclose her, to lead her in that direction. She playfully slapped them away with her free hand and then shoved me back up against the wall.

"Not yet, teacher-man," she purred, "this little kitty wants to teach you something first."

Reaching down to my waist, she quickly pulled my t-shirt out of my jeans and pulled it up to expose my chest. Placing both palms on my chest, she pressed me firmly against the wall and brought her face against the humidity dampened skin of my upper belly. Her cheek felt hot and flushed as it touched my skin lightly, and she began to move it around a bit, so lightly as to tickle somewhat and cause the tiny, almost invisible hairs of my belly to rise and prickle. Her tongue flickered out and licked the area between my nipples… teasing the hair there. Her palms cupped my pecs, squeezed softly, and began to move in small circles, barely touching. I felt my nipples begin to harden under her caresses and then she took a fold of skin into her mouth and bit gently down on it. It was incredibly erotic to look down at that lovely halo of gold and watch her teeth enclosing my flesh.

The bite sharpened, deepened, grew firmer, intensifying the pleasure. Without releasing her teeth from their willing prisoner of flesh, she tilted her head back just enough to pull the fold of skin away from my ribcage and allow direct eye contact. The pulling away further intensified the effect of the bite. Her verdant cat eyes drew me in like a maelstrom, and I became lost in a dizzying whirlpool of desire and lust. Her teeth closed the tiniest bit more, and an almost undetectable feeling of pain entered into the pleasurable feelings. But I liked it. Man, I liked it.

I was disappointed at first, when she finally released the now reddened skin. I could see the indents left by her teeth there. But my disappointment didn't last long. Kitty dropped her right hand to rest on my hip and her face slid sideways. Darting her tongue out, she flicked it across my right nipple. It responded immediately by doubling its size and rigidity. Another part of me was doing the same.

A blast of electricity jolted through me as Kitty's hand settled on my straining cock through the denim material just as her mouth enclosed my nipple. She squeezed hard and sucked hard simultaneously for a second or two… not nearly long enough, before raising her face.

"What do you think, Teacher?" A cute giggle punctuated her question as she squeezed my cock again. "Still want to go ahead?"

My body answered with a shudder at that squeeze. She was teasing the hell out of me and I loved it.

With both or her hands engaged in unbuckling my belt, Kitty again enclosed my nipple with her mouth, but her teeth joined in this time. She bit down hard on the skin surrounding the little peak as her mouth sucked and her tongue danced. It hurt. It hurt quite a bit, but it was that kind of pain that teeters on the edge of pleasure that you don't want to end. I had never had quite an experience like this. She was right. This little kitty could teach me something after all, despite the almost 20 years difference in our ages.

There was something so incredibly erotic about the whole scene. Perhaps the humidity, the chance encounter, the sparks that danced from her green eyes to mine and back, the wild ride in the elevator and the ensuing hint of feminine musk that drifted into my nostrils from my moustache. Or perhaps it was the fear of discovery, the fact that we were both married, yet virtual strangers, or those indescribable little bites… I don't know… perhaps all of it combined, but it was hot. Oh my God, it was sensually, sexually hot.

Kitty's fingers slowly, oh so slowly, began to unzip my jeans, all the while she was still orally administering delights to my chest. It was as though each tiny prong of the zipper contained an equally tiny charge of electricity that was released into my cock as the prongs parted, one by one, on their long slow descent. I throbbed in voluntarily. It was as though my cock was determined to rip right through the jeans. I buried my hands in a fountain of golden silk and tried not to gasp too loudly.

The zipper finally reached its end and Kitty's delicate but long, sultry-hot fingers slipped beneath the waistband of my bikini briefs to slide down the length of my stiffened staff. This time I did gasp… much too loudly. And as the hand enclosed me, the fingers wrapping around my shaft, the gasp crescendoed into a full-fledged moan of intense and torrid pleasure, and if my shaft had had the means to, it would have moaned also.

"Oh my, are all y'all built like this out there in California?" Kitty breathed into my chest, "I've always been told that everything's bigger out here in Texas. I guess it just ain't true. I just hope I can handle it all."

Somehow, I knew she could. As if in answer, she lowered herself to her knees and brought her face close to my groin as her hand brought me fully out of the briefs. Holding my cock with both hands, she opened her mouth wide and brought it to hover just before the head. Her tongue flicked out briefly, to slide up the underside at the v-spot. I shuddered. Then, mouth still wide open, she brought me into her mouth, but she didn't close it. It was tantalizing to see the head of my cock inside her mouth, but to feel nothing on the skin. She exhaled a blast of hot, muggy Dallas air onto my cock. Hot, damp, but cooling at the spot where her tongue had left a trace of wetness. Oh my God… I thought I was come just from that. I throbbed again, and the head of my cock touched her upper lip and top teeth.

Kitty pushed her open mouth farther down around me and closed her teeth so that I could only barely feel them on my shaft… biting gently. Sliding her head back, she dragged those tremendous teeth along the shaft toward the end. Slowly, enticingly, teasingly. Again, balancing exactly at the threshold between pleasure and pain. She had quite a talent for finding that tightrope balancing spot.

She finally released her teeth and closed her lips fully around me about halfway down my shaft. Her mouth sucked me softly but intensely. It was warm, and wet, and wonderful, but too short lived. She withdrew her mouth and grasped just the very head of me in the circle of her thumb and index finger, squeezing firmly. Bringing her tongue to the edge of her finger, she slid it down slowly along the bottom side of me, alternating between a flat-tongued touch and a flickering motion with the tip. Slowly, lower and lower, till she reached the base. Pulling down my briefs and jeans with her free hand, she continued on down. Her tongue tickled my scrotum, causing its hairs to stand on end, all the while keeping a death-grip on the head of my cock. I was nearing ecstasy and groaned again.

Suddenly, she withdrew her mouth, released me from her hand, and rocked back on her knees to gaze up at my face. My cock bounced up from its sudden release. Her face was that of an angel framed by a golden halo, but that face itself, framed the green-fire eyes of a cat straight from the delights of hell. A study in contradictions. A West Texas Hellcat that I wanted to pet and stroke and take home with me. "Honey, can I keep it? It followed me home."

(Take over Kitty!!!!!! )

I had been wondering whether or not to tell McTeach about my husband but the intensity of this scene swept that thought from my mind. In fact, after looking deep into McTeach's eyes I had forgotten everything but two things… the intensity of his gaze and the wanting, the craving, and the fire building inside of me. I took his hand in mine and led him over to the bed, pushing him down on it and crawling up behind him. With him in lying across the bed, I slowly made my way up his body.

First I nipped and kissed my way along his calves, then up onto his thighs. Seductively, I made my way up his body, stopping occasionally to admire the texture of his skin. Looking into his eyes, I saw the same desire reflected there as my own. As I moved up to his waist, I took my time, giving his balls a squeeze with my fingers before licking them here--nipping the skin on his thigh there.

Finally, I reached his cock which had lost none of its rigidity. Flicking my tongue over the tip to tease him a little more, I then took the tip into my mouth and gently bit and sucked it. I tasted his precum, sweet and salty at the same time--just the way this little kitty likes her cream! As I meandered my way gradually up his flat stomach, I straddled his lap, positioning my wetness above his cock. I wanted more than anything to just plunge fully down onto it, to literally impale myself on that throbbing piston, but yet, at the same time, I wanted to make it last as long as possible. So I held myself back and kissed my way up his chest instead, taking the time to flick my tongue across each nipple, lavishing them with my tongue, sucking and biting.

I lowered myself slowly onto his engorged cock, letting the tip slip inside me, and then stopping to rotate my hips. Listening to Teach moan made me even more wanton. I couldn't take much more teasing so I slammed myself down onto his cock, taking him deep inside me, letting my wetness enfold him and pull him in deeper, speaking to him in the most basic and internationally understood language among humankind. I moved my hips in circles, letting my body have time to adjust to his size. Take it from me things are not bigger in Texas. They lied! Not wanting this feeling to end, I began to slowly move my body up and down, feeling his cock pulse deep inside me. I could tell that he was using great restraint to just lie there and let me work my magic without bucking up into me. I guessed that he wanted, as much as I did, to make it all last as long as possible.

I leaned down and ran my tongue along his bottom lip, licking and nibbling until he opened up for me. I explored his mouth with my tongue, getting to know and taste every nook and cranny. I could still taste myself, and that was such an incredible turn-on that I could take no more. I begin to ride his cock up and down, slamming and grinding my hips into his each time. Dragging my nails down his chest, I watched the explosion of emotions wash over him.

By this time McTeach had reached up and engulfed my breasts in his large hands. He rolled and pinched my hard and swollen nipples between his fingers, which only intensified my pleasure. I reached behind me and took his balls in my hand, squeezing and folding them, feeling them get firmer with my every touch.

Hearing a moan from what seems like far away, I ignored it. I was far too involved in this one man to care. I wanted to take him to heaven, like he had done for me. I rode his cock like a woman possessed, up and down, hard and fast, needing release. I felt my own body responding to his engorged cock, sliding in and out of me, bringing me closer and closer to the earth shattering orgasm to come by the second. I felt my body tighten and spasm and I knew that my wait would not be long. Looking at McTeach's eyes I knew his was not far off either. I could see the same raging feelings as my own. I leaned down toward McTeach's shoulder, kissing first, quickly, then nipping his skin with my teeth. My body wanted release. And it wanted it soon.

I bit his shoulder, moaning loudly as my body spasmed around his cock, taking him over the edge with me. I felt his hot cum shooting into me, coating my insides just how I wanted it. Squeezing him with my inner muscles, I drained him before collapsing on his chest listening to his heartbeat... fast and strong. Knowing that I had made it beat like that brought a smile to my face.

Hearing a door creak open, I suddenly remembered what I wanted to tell him, but I wasn't sure how he was going to take this bit of news now. But before I could get the words out he had looked over and seen a man coming out of the closet with a video camera.

" Um… McTeach, meet my husband, TK. He was video taping us. I hope you don't mind. I kinda forgot to tell you after we got into the room." I giggled, "I Guess my thoughts were elsewhere."

TK Just grinned at me, which brought a blush to my face. Then he giggled. TK is the only man I know of who can giggle in a masculine way, and his giggle is contagious.

McTeach and I had gotten dressed by now, and the three of us went back down to the bar for a drink. An hour later we left him alone with an invitation to meet us later with his wife.

McTeach
McTeach
5 Followers