Dell's Dad

Story Info
Jessica fucks her ex-boyfriend's dad.
4.2k words
4.16
67.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica (Note for Literotica moderators and readers: Jessica is 22)

Things got busy the way they do and suddenly it was a week since I'd been laid. I went through a really bad period too. While I was on the rag I got into a phone argument with Johnny about stupid shit, not even anything to do with guys. After I hung up, for the first time ever, a thought ran through my head that scared me. I thought, why am I even with Johnny? Johnny and I had been solid for more than a year and I'd become such a happier person since he and I started dating. But it just all felt wrong.

A few days later, I was walking home from a bus stop and this car stops across the street from me and I hear "Hey! Jessica!" I couldn't quite make out who it was until I crossed the street but then I saw that it was Mr. Waters, the father of my ex-boyfriend, Dell. The last time I'd seen him, a few weeks back at a barbeque for Dell, he'd put my hand up against his crotch. He'd always been kind of mean to me, so I didn't know why he was calling to me now.

"What's up, Mr. Waters?" I tried to act calm, but he always made me nervous. He also looked exactly like Dell, but about 20 years older. He had broad shoulders, milk chocolate skin. Deep brown eyes. He had the same awesome smile that Dell did too, but he rarely used it and he came off as a really hard, unhappy person.

"I saw you walking across the street and remembered that you and Dell used to smoke up a lot, ain't that right?" I shrugged. "He left a bunch of weed at the house. Thought you might want to come over and smoke up."

"With you?" I couldn't hide the surprise on my face.

"What, you too good to come over to my house? Don't be like that. I'm fuckin' offerin' you some free dope and you get all bitchy? Shit!" That frown of his was back.

I wasn't stupid. This was about Mr. Waters wanting to get in my pants. He was handsome in a weird way and was Clarence's cousin and honestly, I was horny. But he was a mean son of a bitch and I didn't like him. I started to shake my head no. He started up again. "Look, I don't smoke the shit. I drink. Come over, smoke a bit, you can take some home. Lil T will be there too. I know he'd like it if you came over."

It was true that I missed Lil T, Dell's younger brother. It was also true that some weed sounded great. He saw my expression change and he said, "Hop in, girl." I went around and hopped in his car and he drove us back to his place.

The weed was really good. Mr Waters was drinking whiskey and he poured me one as well. But Lil T wasn't around and I was a little disappointed. He was a great guy and I was pretty sure that I was the first girl he ever french kissed, years back. When I asked where he was, Mr. Waters said, "I don't know. Thought he'd be here. Boy's hard to keep track of." We talked about Dell and about school and Mr. Waters' job.

I'd had a whiskey and gotten comfortably baked. It was about time to head home. We were sitting in the living room, me on a short little couch and Mr. Waters on the couch next to me. He was close enough to talk to, but far enough away that he couldn't touch me.

I was just sipping down the last of my whiskey when he just reached down, undid his pants and pulled his dick out. It was limp and laying there against his pants. I almost blurted out, "It looks just like Dell's!", but I managed to keep that inside. Instead, I just kind of stared.

Mr. Waters finally spoke up. "Dell told me you was a freak and really liked getting fucked. I ain't gotten laid in months." He just sipped his whiskey again, like it was no big deal to whip your dick out in the middle of a conversation. I couldn't stop thinking about how it looked just like Dell's, long with a slight bend to it, a fat head that was just a little bit lighter brown than the shaft.

I still hadn't moved or said anything. "I see you starin' at it. Why don't you come over here and put that mouth on it." It was a straight up question, but the answer wasn't so easy. First, this was my ex-boyfriend's father. He was a lot older than me. I thought he was kind of a dick. On the other end of things, Johnny didn't really seem to care very much who I fucked or how I felt about them. I hadn't gotten laid in awhile. Mr. Waters also kind of reminded me of Dell and my sex with Dell had always been pretty awesome.

I thought about it for a second or two longer, then said fuck it. I set down the whiskey glass and I went around to the couch he was on and sat down next to him. I leaned over, grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and let that fat head slip into my mouth.

He leaned back and said, "I knew you was a little slut." The moment I started giving him head, I realized I was carrying around all this frustration and tension and on top of that I was stupidly horny and high as fuck. I just needed to cut loose for a bit. I wanted to feel wanted. He put a hand on the back of my head and pushed down a little. "Get that dick, little girl. Don't be shy. I wanna feel that shit in your throat."

His cock was getting hard pretty fast. I worked him up and down and I could feel that fat head tickling my gag reflex. I started stroking him while I sucked on his head, but I guess he didn't really want that because he stopped me. "Let's go upstairs." Then he surprised the hell out of me by picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. It was something Dell would have done and I loved it.

He took me up to his bedroom, which was kind of filthy. He obviously hadn't had a girl over in awhile. There were clothes and beer bottles everywhere and his bed was a mess. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me between his legs. "Take off that shirt. Let me see those nice titties again." I pulled my shirt over my head and for some reason, right then, I started feeling weird again. Maybe it was because I'd just fucked Dell in his room down the hall the other week. Maybe it was that Mr. Waters was so much older than me. I wasn't sure. But I was getting a little weirded out.

He reached up and pulled the straps of my bra down and pulled out my breasts. He latched onto one with his hand and the other one with his mouth and sucked hard. I put my hands on the back of his smooth head and let him suck on me. It felt wonderful.

Despite feeling weird, I found myself stepping out of my flats and unbuttoning my jeans. When I'd gotten them undone, he reached to the sides and yanked them down along with my underwear. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, little girl." That gave me a chill. I kept thinking, I should stop this. But I didn't.

When I stepped out of my pants, he stood up and turned me around and put me on my back on the bed. Then he put his hands under my knees and lifted my legs high and wide. He surprised me though by bending down and taking a long slow lick at my pussy. Not many guys I knew liked to eat pussy, so I didn't even bother asking most of the time. But he was eager and I put my hands back on that smooth head of his.

He flicked at my clit with his tongue and then stuck it inside me like it was a dick. He heard me moan and he looked up from between my legs. "Gettin' that pussy all kinds of wet, ain't I?" I nodded at him again. He went back to licking me and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

Then he moved me up further on the bed and took off his pants and underwear. He wasn't in as good as shape as Dell was by a long shot. But he wasn't flabby at all and he was in the best shape I'd ever seen for a guy his age. His skin was the same chocolate color that Dell's was but he had short curly hair all over his body.

After he took off his shirt, he climbed up on the bed with me. His cock was rock hard and I could see pre-cum leaking out of the head. I said, "Grab a condom."

He got a weird look on his face. "You got a disease?"

"No."

"You on the pill?"

"Yes."

"Then why the fuck would I put on a rubber?" He climbed over me, his cock brushing against my thigh.

"Because it's the rules."

"Whose rules?" He had his hands in my hair now and his face was right up against mine, our noses touching.

"My boyfriend and I." I could feel his heat all over me.

"You ain't got no fucking boyfriend."

"What?"

"If you got a boyfriend, what are you doing with your legs spread right now?"

"We're in an open relationship."

"An open what?" He laughed. "You got a boy alright, but you ain't got no boyfriend. A real man wouldn't be letting you give it out. I'm gonna show you what a real man is like." The head of his cock brushed against my labia. "You want a real man in you, little girl? Huh?" I whispered for him to put on a condom but it was barely a whisper. I was feeling intimidated and ashamed of my relationship with Johnny. "What'd you say, baby? I couldn't hear you. Tell me to put my fucking dick in you. Come on. Say it. Say 'put that dick in my little white pussy.' Say it."

"Please, put on a condom." It was still barely a whisper. I was shaking all over.

"Fuck that noise. That ain't what I said." His hand tightened in my hair. "Tell me you want a man in your pussy. Say it. Say you want a man up in that white cunt." I mumbled. "What'd you say, bitch? I can't hear you."

"I said I want a man in my pussy." I really did. He slid his cock up so that it ran over my clit.

"You want a man in your pussy? Is that what you said?" I nodded. "Cause you ain't got no man in your life, do you?" All of of sudden, I was back where I'd been with Randall all those weeks ago. He accused Johnny of not being a real man because he shared me with other men. I was feeling those doubts again. Were they right?

"Tell me you want this up in you raw. Say 'fuck my boyfriend, give me that dick'." His cock was sliding back and forth over my clit and my knees were up and my legs spread. My legs were starting to shake.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck my boyfriend, give me that dick."

"That's what I thought." He raised up his hips, pushed his dick down and slipped inside me. I felt myself gushing and running out all over his sheets.

"Holy shit holy shit holy shit." It was all I could say. He felt so good. I dug my fingers into his back and he started sliding his cock in and out of me in long slow strokes, taking his time. He'd push all the way in, deep in me and hold it for a second and then slide all the way back out till just the head of his cock was touching my lips.

He pushed into me again and said, "That's a real man in you. I know you feel that." I nodded and bit my lip. He pulled out slowly all the way and said, "Damn. Look at my dick. Look at it." I looked down, it was covered in my juices, white, creamy and dripping.

He slipped back inside of me and when he did, I could feel an orgasm building up in me. "Oh fuck, please, fuck me hard, right now, fuck me!"

He sped up a bit, but not much and said, "Say my name, bitch."

"Fuck me, Mr. Waters, please!" That got him to speed up. I came all over him then and just as I finished, I realized he was starting to cum too.

"I'm gonna bust in that little pussy. Grab my dick girl! Milk that shit! Get it!" I thrust up at him and squeezed him. He dropped his face into the sheets and said, "Ooooh shiiiitttt!" He went limp quickly and I could feel his cock inside me making these little jerks. I was kind of dazed. That had felt so good and so bad at the same time. I was still buzzed from the booze and the pot, but I wanted more.

"Don't you fuckin' go anywhere, little girl. I ain't done with you." He pulled out of me with a slippery sound and reached over and grabbed his whiskey and downed half of what was in his glass. Then he laid on his back and pointed at his dick. "Come over here and suck on this dick girl. Get it clean and hard again."

I rolled up off my back, got on all fours and started giving him head, licking him all over. It was amazing how covered he was in his own cum and my juices. The combination of our fluids was delicious and I swallowed down everything I could get. As I was doing it, I started pretending that he was Clarence and I could feel myself getting wet all over again.

It didn't take long before I could feel him swelling in my mouth, which surprised me for a guy his age. I was on my hands and knees off to one side of him. He reached over and grabbed a thigh and squeezed hard, enough to make me moan in pain a little. Then he slid his hand up and let his fingertips run over my pussy. "Damn girl, you all sloppy again." Then his hand went up higher and his middle finger slipped into my asshole.

He wiggled his finger deep in me and said, "I know a few niggas been back here." He wiggled it and moved it in and out a little, then pulled his finger free. "Get on the floor girl. All fours, ass up."

His floor was pretty filthy, but I got down on my knees and my elbows. "Nuh uh. All the way down." He got behind me and pushed my shoulders down to the carpet. "Keep that face on the floor girl."

"Do you have some lube?" He wasn't the biggest I'd ever had back there and Johnny and I did a lot of anal play, so I was used to being penetrated back there. Still, I hadn't really been prepared for anal sex today.

He put his hands on my ass cheeks and spread them wide and then spit twice right up against my asshole. "There's your lube girl. Sides, my cock is covered in your spit too. It's gonna go in nice."

I wasn't so sure, but I let him try. The head of his cock pushed up against my asshole and then slid in far more easily than I thought it would. I gasped as he slid the first inch or so in. Then he stopped. "You do the rest girl. Fuck that dick. Back that white ass up until you hit balls. Do it!"

"Okay!" I started working my way back. The first few inches were easy and god damn did they feel good. He was thicker than Johnny, but not by much. He was enough to be challenging, but not straight up painful. But he was a little longer than Johnny and I began to get to a point where I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I started to slow down but he didn't like that. "Come on girl, don't quit on me. You almost got that dick. Finish that shit. Don't make me do it."

The thought of him hammering forward was enough to motivate me to work the rest in, but I can't say it felt great. He was in deep enough that it was hurting my insides a bit. "Can you go easy on that last inch?"

He didn't answer, but he slid almost entirely out of me, till just the head was in and then slowly slid all the way back in, till it was hurting again. Thankfully he wasn't slamming into me. He did it two more times, sliding almost out of my ass and then going back in. That's when the smell hit me. I wasn't clean back there. He hooted though. "Hooo girl! I got up in there deep! I got your dirt all over my dick, little girl! That's how you know you're getting it right!"

I thought he might stop but he actually started fucking me regularly after that. I have no idea how that wasn't a total turn off for him, but it wasn't. I was totally grossed out though. His carpet was nasty and the smell of my own shit was close to making me gag. Thankfully, he didn't take too much longer to cum. He started fucking me so that only the first couple of inches of his cock were inside me and he said, "Tell me what you want, little girl!"

"I want you to cum!"

"Where do you want it?"

"In my ass!"

"Who am I? Say it all! Come on, little girl!"

"I want your cum in my ass, Mr. Waters!" He squeezed my ass really hard with both hands and held still while he came in my ass. His dick jerked around inside my asshole and I could feel the wetness of his semen inside me. Despite the carpet and the smell, I loved that I got him to cum again.

He pulled out a few seconds later and said, "Come on." He pulled me to my feet and took me out of the bedroom, down the hall and into the bathroom. "Get in the shower." I did as he asked and we got in together and took a hot shower. "Wash yourself. Get clean, girl." I showered up as best as I could. When I got to my ass, I could feel his semen leaking out of me. He grinned. "See, that's what I'm talkin' about. I put a load in that pussy, I put a load in that ass and I can tell you liked it. You ain't got no boyfriend, you just got some pussy whipped little faggot who thinks he's your man."

I felt hot all over. The shower was really warm and his words were making me feel like I was going to faint. Why wasn't I mad? Why wasn't I defending Johnny? He kept going. "Clean your little ass out and then get to work on me. I want you make sure you remember what a man looks like." I finished cleaning myself up and then started in on him. I hadn't showered with a lot of guys and I had to admit, that it was kind of nice, soaping him up and cleaning him.

When I got to his ass, I lathered him up and got him all clean. He got under the water and rinsed off and then we switched again, so that the shower head was spraying against my back and he was facing away from me. "Get down on your knees and lick my asshole, little girl." I got down on my knees and now the water was spraying the back of my head. He spread his cheeks and I stuck my tongue out and licked.

It wasn't like I hadn't rimmed a guy before, but I hadn't done it a lot. Not many guys asked for it. It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but mostly because I'm never sure how clean someone is. I guess in this case, since I'd just cleaned him, I knew he was spotless. He reached one hand back and pushed my head forward. "Come on! Don't be shy! Get in there and eat my black ass." It was a little hard to breathe, but I managed and I found that between everything that had happened, the sex, the shower, rimming him, I was actually getting turned on again.

After I'd licked him for a few minutes he turned around and I got a shock. He was half hard again! I'd never seen a guy his age be able to go three times in a row before. He put his hands on the back of my head and guided his cock right into my mouth. I was able to swallow him all the way down once, but then he started getting too hard. Plus, the water hitting my head and running down my face was making it hard to breathe.

He eased up though and just let me give him head the way I wanted to. I sucked on the head while I stroked his shaft and played with his balls. He began moving his hips forward and backward. After a few minutes though, he still hadn't cum, but I could tell he was close. "Reach back, girl. Stick your middle finger in my ass. Do it."

I barely got my finger half way in and he started cumming. Thankfully, this time his load was a little smaller and I managed to swallow every drop down. "Fuck yes!" he grinned at me and I realized I had never seen Mr. Waters give me a full smile before. He looked really happy.

We finished cleaning up, got dressed and went downstairs and both had another whiskey. We were sitting there talking when Lil T walked in the door. My heart jumped into my throat. I had this feeling that all the good vibes between Mr. Waters and myself were about to get thrown out the fucking window. He looked over at me, a serious look on his face and then over at his son.

"Hey dad. Hey, Jessica? What are you doing here?"

Mr. Waters jumped in. "She came to see you dummy! Where you been?"

"Yeah. We didn't get to catch up on shit at the barbeque the other week. Thought I'd stop by and see how you've been." It was a lie, but it was one that was believable.

"Cool! Dad, what are we doing for dinner?" Lil T came in and dropped his bag and sat on the couch with us.

"Ahh fuck. Totally forgot. I haven't done shit since I got off work son. Cept this." He shook his empty whiskey glass. We all ended up in the kitchen talking, while Mr. Waters made a half drunk attempt at figuring out something to cook for dinner. Then inspiration hit me. "Guys, I've got an idea." They both looked at me and I said, "Let me cook dinner for you."

12