Deluxe Pedicure Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad has no idea what he started.
2.7k words
4.11
18.4k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad stepped out the door of Sunshine Nails with a spring in his step. Not that the cool spring breeze had anything to do with it. He had just gotten what was arguably the best pedicure and foot massage he had ever had. Some time ago he had discovered a secret that many women just don't share on a regular basis, and most men never speak of. After several failed attempts, his now ex-girlfriend had finally talked him into accompanying her to a nail salon for a pedicure. After that first time, he kicked himself for ever questioning the masculinity of a man that goes to a nail salon. Every few weeks since then he'd drop by for a half hour of near bliss. A nail tech would took care of his feet, clipping and filing the nails, then follow that with a foot massage. It was very relaxing and energized him for the rest of the day. He never imagined the effect good feeling feet would have on him.

This day, the nail tech that had worked on him was a different woman than the last few visits. A lot different. When he first came in he could sense a little something, but dismissed it to his overactive imagination. The woman appeared to be a decade younger than him, maybe 30 give or take. She had a very slender shape and was dressed rather plain. She had shoulder length, straight black hair with almond shaped eyes that were deep pools offsetting her pale complexion. She spoke softly and deliberately, seeming to struggle a little with English. When she would turn to the other women in the shop, her native tongue came out like music. He was fascinated with her as she took care of him.

As she started she made the same joke about choosing a polish that all these women do when they get a man in their chair. And he made the same old comeback about the other guys in the office or the like. The ladies tittered and giggled about something he didn't understand as he relaxed and enjoyed the attention. Ever so often he would glance down at the woman tending his feet and notice little details. The way her ear peeked out of her silken hair, or how she had the strength to lift his leg to get at his heel yet her touch was nearly imperceptible. Her simple cotton blouse covered her slender torso, nearly concealing her tiny breasts. It was tucked in to some shin-length pants that were form fitting and highlighted her narrow figure. Once she finished the pedicure and started the foot massage he really settled in. Occasionally she would catch him peering through his nearly closed lids and their eyes would lock for a long moment. The electricity was palpable and the tension building.

She was working his right foot and leg and seemed to be off on her own world. Her eyes were unfocused for the most part and she seemed to really be getting into the effort. Once in a while she would turn or grasp his foot in a way that would cause him to brush her chest with his toes. He could feel the firm contour of her breast momentarily, nearly invisible with the slight drape of her blouse. It made for a very erotic touch with her hidden private parts.

Suddenly, the older woman in back said something to her in a sharp tone. She muttered a quick reply and went to work on his left foot. That's when he started fantasizing a little, imagining her touch elsewhere on his body tending to other tensions. When she started a firm stroke across the bottom of his foot, he felt his already stiffening cock twitch and was in heaven. She did it again and he glanced down and caught her looking up at him as well. An almost imperceptible smile appeared on her face as she continued the motion and his emerging boner started pushing against his pants. She worked farther up his calf, circling the knee with a firm and deliberate motion. Once again she seemed to be spacing out and really getting into it. Brad shifted in his seat to do a stealth adjustment of his hard-on and could feel the wetness of some pre-cum seeping out of the engorged head.

Another sharp word from the old woman broke the spell and the girl working on Brad proceeded to finish up. Brad could have sworn she was a little flushed but chalked it up to the erotic thoughts he had just been thinking. After she put his shoes back on his feet, he had a moment while she went to the front of the shop to speak briefly to some women that had come in a few minutes earlier. Inspired, he scribbled a note with a dinner invite and folded it into the ten dollar bill he had out for a tip. After he settled his bill and handed her the ten he turned and exited the shop. When he turned around a moment later, the woman he'd just spent a half hour of bliss with had already vanished.

He hopped in his truck and started it up. The time flashed up on the dashboard - it was just after 3 o'clock. He'd noted the business hours on the door as he'd offered to meet the woman for dinner after closing, which would be soon at six. He didn't even know her name! Now that he thought it through a little more, he started second guessing the move. What if she thought he was a stalker or serial killer? What if they close early and a cop sees him sitting out there alone waiting? How would he explain that?

Preoccupied, Brad went directly home to get ready. He really hadn't worked up much of a sweat all day, but decided to take a shower and dress up a little in case his nail tech accepted his invitation. Under the hot water, all the second guessing faded away to be replaced with visions of this woman that had attended to him earlier. The thoughts caused his erection to return with a vengeance. Before he could stop, he was stroking his hard on with visions of the Asian beauty dancing in his brain. Those perfectly lined lips parting towards him, the tip of her tiny tongue dancing behind a row of perfectly straight teeth. Her slender body coming close, her heat radiating off like she was on fire. Her firm breasts just about to touch his chest. The pressure built up and the orgasm washed over him like a crashing wave, his cum boiling out and arcing into the drain by his feet. After a few more pulses it was over. After a couple of deep breaths, he finished rinsing off and stepped out to dress.

He dressed down a bit, choosing casual, comfortable cotton slacks and a long sleeved shirt. He typically was not a flashy dresser, preferring a more low-key look. He never wore cologne thinking it was too strong and presumptuous. Instead he used a more subtle after-shave balm that didn't broadcast but came across only in close quarters. He rubbed it into his neck and into his closely trimmed beard leaving his skin soft and lightly scented. He had taken a long time in the shower then dilly dallied around choosing his outfit so he needed to get going. Reaching into the hall closet, he donned a matching sport coat and headed out.

A few minutes before six he rolled into a parking place near Sunshine Nails. There were still several cars in the area due to the huge grocery store next to the salon that stayed open late. He could see they had already extinguished the "open" sign over the door and the outside lights. Shadows moving around behind the blinds confirmed that he hadn't arrived too late. About twenty minutes later, the women emerged and headed out to their respective cars. The woman that had taken such great care of his feet earlier was the last out the door. She stepped out to the sidewalk while the older woman locked up and then departed, leaving her alone. For a moment she seemed to scan the parking lot and then spotted him. She hesitated a moment, looking him over, then headed towards the truck. She came around the drivers door and they exchanged greetings.

Brad leaned out, "Hello there. Can I interest you in some fine dining?" Immediately he thought how lame that sounded. She looked up at him, smiled and nodded. "Yes I'd enjoy that. But I don't take rides with men I do not know. Tell me where you are going and I will follow." He gave her a few choices and she settled on a small Mom and Pop establishment a few blocks away that served a great steak. She parked close to the front and waited for him to park and join her. As he walked up, he reached out to take her hand and escort her in. Her hand was delicate in his bigger paw and cold as well. His pulse quickened, with the object of his earlier fantasy at his side. Now that he wasn't sitting in a salon chair, the difference in height was more dramatic. She was barely five feet tall, coming up only to the crook of his arm. He guided her in through the door and thanked her for agreeing to join him.

The hostess ushered the couple to a table off to the side and seated them. After very little small talk, Brad could tell she was having trouble with English. It started to get a little awkward until she pointed out a couple of her favorites and he offered to order for her. A round of drinks and appetizers soon followed and they enjoyed the momentary interruption. The light bulb finally went on for Brad and he finally asked her name. Lucy. He was relieved with finally getting her name and relaxed, making better conversation as he felt around the boundaries of the language barrier and got to know her a little bit. As they continued to talk, he was becoming more enamored by her simple beauty. Lucy's face had completely smooth skin and every detail had been attended to. Her eyes were deep pools with just the slightest hint of shadow on the lids. Her petite, slightly upturned nose accentuated her nicely shaped lips. When they parted a row of perfectly straight teeth were revealed, completing the picture.

By the time the main course arrived, Lucy was gradually warming to the conversation and getting closer. The discussion subsided as they got preoccupied with the delicious food that was front and center. As the evening wore on and the plates emptied out, the conversation resumed. Brad found that if he avoided slang and kept to simple wording, Lucy would pick up his meaning quickly. Likewise, Lucy became less self-conscious about her limited English and the two made light of the occasional mishap.

After Brad shared a trivial, but troubling story about a childhood pet, Lucy leaned in and placed a sympathetic hand lightly on his thigh. He felt like an electric shock had arced up and tickled his loins. When he looked back at her, the feeling seemed mutual as her expression intensified. His eyes focused on her lips, which were slightly parted. Her eyes lowered as they moved toward one another, the silence palpable. Their lips gently joined, Brad feeling her breath as she sighed. Her tongue darted out across his lips causing his heart to race. He responded in kind, his tongue feeling the hot tip of hers drifting across their lips together. He had his arm behind her already and gently cupped his hand across her shoulder and neck, pulling her closer into an embrace. A few moments passed and they broke the kiss, faces remaining quite close. Their breathing shallow as they looked deep into each others eyes. The mood sizzled, Lucy's hand moving further up Brad's thigh, finally resting on the bulge presented by his hard cock.

She moved in for another deep kiss, keeping the pressure on his crotch, feeling the outline of the hardness confined within. It felt quite firm and she could feel Brad's pulse through her lips and her hand at once. He guided her closer, stroking her cheeks with his fingertips and alternately massaging her shoulder. He could just detect the slightest scent of her arousal, the heat radiating from her body. Her hand coasting around on his hardness made him moan into her mouth a little, stepping things up a notch. They broke apart once again and Brad moved back a little to cool off and take in her flushed appearance. No words were exchanged, but the communication was crystal clear. He had to have this beautiful woman.

As the tension started to mount again, the waiter came around with perfect timing. Brad quickly closed out the check and took Lucy by the hand. As she pulled in close to him, he could feel her tremble a little as they headed for the parking lot. They embraced again outside, Lucy pulling in under Brad's arm. She turned her face up to his and their mouths met once again. Tongues were dancing across each other, exploring lips. He slid his hand up her side feeling the edge of her small, firm breast through the fabric of her blouse. He backed away just a bit, breaking the kiss. "Lucy, come home with me tonight." She answered with another deep kiss and smiled in agreement as they turned toward Brad's truck to leave.

On the way to his place, Lucy slid over to the center of the long bench seat and pulled Brad's arm around her. As he drove, she lightly stroked his thigh, occasionally brushing the rise at the apex of his legs. At one stoplight he took a glance down and caught her gazing back up at him. Subtly licking her lips, she moved her hand back to his crotch and started slowly stroking him through his pants, keeping her smoldering eyes locked on his. Relief came when, in the periphery, he saw the signal switch to green forcing his immediate focus back to driving.

Back on the straight road, he pulled her closer and felt that her blouse had ridden up a little and was free of her waistband. He returned the favor by caressing her side, fingers reaching her soft belly. Reaching higher, he brushed the lower side of Lucy's tiny, firm breast. His fingertips extended up, lightly circling her engorged nipple causing a sharp gasp followed by a low moan. Brad could feel her breathing getting shallow as he continued to caress her side, randomly revisiting the very sensitive breast then alternating lower. Not quite touching her waistband, but feeling the heat radiating from her torso. Lucy responded by grinding the heel of her small hand up and down on Brad's trapped and very swollen cock, straining it against his seat belt. He could feel her breath against his neck, knowing she was still looking up at him, eyes full of lust.

Just when he thought he would have to pull over and finish things prematurely, Brad spotted his subdivision coming up and made the turn. He wanted very much to take his time with this incredibly hot woman attached to his side and make it last for hours. It took all his concentration to navigate the few remaining turns and guide the truck smoothly into his garage. Reluctantly Brad removed his hand from caressing Lucy's side, switching off the ignition and lowering the garage door. As the door rumbled to a stop behind them, he released his seat belt and pulled Lucy's cameo face to his. Silence ensued, interrupted only by the light smacking of their passionate lips and tongues. Before another deep, cock-wrenching kiss could take shape, Brad eased back a half inch and placed his hand in his lap over hers. "Let's go indoors. It's going to get cold out here.."