Deluxe Pedicure Ch. 04

Story Info
Brad and Lucy break bread.
6.3k words
4.57
10.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: Sorry to leave this story hanging so long. Life got in the way and, during a recent trip, I had some free time and was reading some recent stories on Lit. The thought occurred that I should carry this story forward. Upon returning home, I found that I had already written about 2/3 of this back in January. So the good news is, I was able to wrap up another chapter. Bad news is, I couldn't help myself and wrote it into a teaser for the next one, which isn't even started LOL. Please enjoy, and thanks for your patience if you already read the earlier chapters. If you haven't read them, they should be read in sequence. I don't repeat character introductions, so the story will make a little more sense that way.


The couple soon arrived at Brad's house. Once parked, Lucy took Brad's hand and stepped down, following him out of his truck. Immediately her mouth started watering. The scent of dinner cooking permeated the air, even out to the garage. "Brad, that smells delicious! You've been a busy man today!" He turned back grinning, "You have no idea. I usually leave the food preparation to professionals, so I forgot how much work was involved."

Brad unlocked the door and entered, turning on the lights. Lucy came through the door right behind him, removing her sweater and draping it over one of the dining chairs. "So what's on the menu tonight, chef?"

Brad reached into a cabinet and withdrew two wine glasses. "First we'll start off with a glass of wine while I get the rest ready." He poured the glasses and handed one to Lucy, then continued. "I have a pork loin prepared, along with some potatoes and mixed vegetables that were cooked along with it. Afterward, I've prepared a tasty desert, so be sure to save room. Why don't you take a seat and I'll have dinner served in a few minutes."

"I can't wait. It's great to have someone else do the cooking for once." Lucy grinned and sat at the table. She took a sip from her glass as she watched Brad preparing their plates. He looked cute, concentrating on getting the food pulled out and served. He moved around the kitchen with a purpose, clearly not used to this sort of production for a meal. While she waited, Lucy was reflecting over the past couple of hours. She could feel herself heating up a little, partially from the wine, but more so thinking about the night before.

"Dinner is served." Brad slid the plate in front of her with a flourish. Lucy looked up, her daydreaming spell broken, and looked down then back to Brad. He immediately turned red, realizing he had been so focused on the food prep that he had overlooked setting the table. Lucy had no silverware. "Geez. I can't believe I did that. Hold on a sec." He quickly produced the utensils and brought his own plate, sitting down. "I hope you enjoy this, Lucy. I'm not the greatest cook, but I can make a decent meal when I put my mind to it."

She put her fork to the plate and took her first bite as Brad looked on in anticipation. The meat cut easily with a fork. She savored the bite a moment then let Brad off the hook. "This is delicious! You've outdone yourself. I'll have to get your recipe for this." Brad was beaming at her as he started on his own plate. "Meili and I usually fix something fast or have take out. She is not much of a cook and both of us are usually too tired when we get home to prepare anything fancy."

"I was going to ask earlier, but what do you and Meili usually do when you're not working?"

"Not much. We usually work six days a week and are very tired by the time we get home. After a quick dinner we'll either watch TV or read before going to bed. On Sunday mornings we'll usually go to church with the family and then spend the afternoon catching up on laundry and cleaning house. Not that it gets very dirty - just the two of us and we both usually pick up after ourselves. Once in a while we'll catch a movie, but otherwise pretty boring."

Brad chuckled a little. "Sounds a lot like me. Half the time I fall asleep in front of the TV and wake up in the middle of the night to go to bed."

Lucy immediately glanced up into his eyes and smiled. "Sounds familiar." She felt butterflies as she contemplated the night before. "Something that is not always a bad thing."

Brad blushed and leaned close, placing his hand on her thigh. "I hadn't thought of it that way. You're absolutely right." The butterflies intensified with his touch. It was just a familiar touch of his firm hand, but it was like electricity inside her.

She glanced down to take another bite. When she looked back up, Brad removed his hand to get up. She hadn't noticed, but he had been eating faster and was already finished. "Sorry I wolfed down my dinner. I didn't realize I was so hungry." The corners of Lucy's mouth turned up into a slight grin as she noticed yet another possible double meaning with what he had just said.

"I agree. I hope you save some of that hunger for later." Lucy immediately felt her cheeks blush having said that. The wine before dinner had loosened her up a little and a bold statement like that was unlike her.

Brad put his dishes in the sink then came around behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned in close to her ear. "Plenty of that in reserve, my dear. Why don't you finish up while I prepare desert." Lucy let out a little moan when he nibbled her ear lobe before stepping away. She hadn't been expecting that and the sensation took her breath away momentarily. She watched him as he removed a small bowl from the refrigerator and a spoon from a drawer. As he went about adding some whipped cream she was finishing the last bites of her dinner. Before she could get up, Brad came by the table and scooped up the empty dish. "Don't get up. I am your waiter tonight as well as your cook."

She smiled and sat back down. In a moment Brad returned to the table, again seated next to her. "What sort of delicious desert could possibly compliment that meal, Brad?"

"I think you'll enjoy this. It's one of my favorites - homemade banana pudding. Definitely better than anything you'll find at the grocery store."

"But you've only prepared one serving."

As she completed her remark, he took the spoon with a small bite and reached toward her. "Ah but you're mistaken. This is a serving for two. Lucy parted her lips and accepted the spoonful of pudding. The intimacy of the act caused her to flush again. She swirled the taste around a moment before swallowing.

"That is really good, Brad. You are definitely full of surprises." He leaned in with another bite. As her mouth closed around the spoon, she closed her eyes savoring the moment. She was certain now that this would turn out to be a desert like no other. When her eyes opened, he had reached her cheek with his finger to catch a small bit of pudding. He licked the morsel off his finger and smiled.

Emboldened by this and the wine, Lucy got up from her seat and moved closer. Brad slid away from the table as she approached. She took the spoon from his hand, getting another scoop of the pudding and sat on his lap. "Now it's your turn, lover." She had one arm around his shoulders caressing his neck as she fed him a bite with the spoon. One of his hands was behind her back holding her and the other pulled on her thigh as he ate from her. "This is the best banana pudding ever."

She fed him another bite as his hand slid up her back. She relaxed into his arm a bit more as he swallowed and took the spoon back. He scooped up another bite and fed it to her. As she moved in for it, she bumped his arm and got a little pudding on her cheek. Before she could reach for it, Brad leaned in and kissed it off of her. Their eyes locked, smoldering, as their mouths moved together.

The soft but coarse feeling of his beard contrasted with the creamy taste of the pudding. Her insides leapt as she parted her lips and their tongues danced together. She could feel his breath inside her as her head swirled with the sensations. As the kiss continued, she could feel his other hand caressing up her ribcage, coming around to her tiny breast. She was so aroused that she felt her bra was filled mostly with engorged nipple. His touch was gentle, but firm. It was as if her breast were connected directly to her pussy, which in turn was instantly soaked.

Lucy was in heaven as she broke the kiss. As they looked into each others eyes, Brad readied another spoonful. She closed her eyes as she took the bite, noting it was a bigger bite than the last. Before she could even begin to finish it, Brad took her mouth to his again and they shared it. Ordinarily such a thing would be disgusting to her, but Lucy was so turned on that she welcomed his advance. As they shared the bite of pudding, Lucy reached for his hand and pulled it down to her thigh. She felt his caress there and urged him higher. The sensation of the creamy goodness in her mouth, coupled with Brad's firm touch inching towards her overheated sex had her pulse racing.

She parted her legs slightly, permitting Brad's hand to move higher under her dress. She was sure he could feel the moisture radiating out as he got closer. But she didn't care. She was on sensory overload with the mouth contact, the banana flavor, and her whole body stimulation reaching from her mouth to her pussy only inches away from his fingertips. And that passed in a moment as his fingers entered her molten opening, almost causing her to bite his tongue. His finger tip danced in and out of her, only penetrating a tiny bit before sliding up through her folds up against her swollen clit. At that contact she suddenly climaxed like never before. Lucy saw stars it was so intense. Her whole body spasmed as waves of pleasure radiated from her groin. Brad's arm around her back held her in place as she rode out her orgasm. His finger was barely grazing her most sensitive spot and it was rocking her from head to toe.

As she came down from her orgasmic bliss, she looked at Brad with hooded eyes. She was practically in a trance as he stood up with her in his arms. He gently placed her feet on the floor and continued to hold her close. As she regained her faculties, she stood on her own as he leaned down placing soft kisses on the top of her head.

------

Brad eased her back her feet. He had thought of them feeding each other the pudding on the spur of the moment and had no idea how that would play out. He was a little afraid it might gross her out at first, but it had gone better than he'd ever imagined. Lucy was so incredibly hot once he got started. By the time he got his fingers up to her pussy she was completely out of control. Just watching the ecstasy on her face had him completely aroused as well. After what seemed to be an incredibly intense orgasm, she had practically melted into a puddle in his arms. After holding that position long enough for her breathing to settle, he eased her back onto her feet.

As soon as she was standing on her own, Brad quickly gathered up the dinner dishes and went about putting things away. Lucy just leaned against a counter nearby, face flushed and shaking a little. Once he had the countertops cleared, he started hand washing the dishes. He felt her come up and snuggle into his back, her tiny arms encircling his waist. "Why don't you use the dishwasher so we can continue where you left off?"

"Because it will probably take longer that way since there are few dishes. I'll be done in a moment."

Lucy grinned an evil grin into his back as her hands found the zipper in front of his slacks and pulled it down. Her right hand slid into his fly and wrapped around his hard cock. Brad let out a little groan as she felt him through his boxers then eased her hands inside to massage his balls. He almost dropped a dish in the sink as her tiny fingers swirled through the pre-cum that had formed during the earlier encounter.

"You sure you want to do dishes?" Lucy said as she reached her left hand around and released his belt and unbuttoned his slacks. As he was rinsing the last dish, he felt his pants drop to his feet as she withdrew her hand from his shorts and pulled everything down to his ankles. With that, his hard cock was free, bouncing in the air in front of him. Lucy dropped to her knees as her mouth enveloped his throbbing dick. Brad gripped the counter as his knees got weak with the sensation. She turned him toward her and grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him deep into her mouth.

He was already primed as he looked down and parted her hair to watch his hardness disappear into her open mouth. His fingers curled around the base of her head as he slowly stroked in and out, feeling his cockhead going into her throat with each stroke. Her dress fell open at the neck, revealing her swollen nipples, barely large enough to fill a shot glass. He ached to reach down and return the awesome sensations, but couldn't.As he watched himself disappear into this dark haired beauty's face he could feel the pressure building. His cock was throbbing more with each downward stroke she made, feeling her chin up against his balls he was in heaven. Just when he felt he was reaching his limit, she slid a hand off of his ass and cupped his balls. She gently squeezed them and pulled down on his sack. Brad's vision whited out as he immediately started to orgasm. His legs clenched up as he pumped his hot seed into Lucy's throat. As the pulsing started to fade, he peered down at her and she up at him. Their eyes locked, her lips tightly around his cock and still tugging on his balls, he spasmed a few more times.

Finally spent, she let him slip out her mouth. A trail of semen stayed connected for a few seconds before she drew it up with her hand, closing her lips around the finger tip savoring the last bit of his cum. She never lost eye contact and pulled herself up his body into an embrace. They stood there for a few moments, Brad feeling his softening cock nestled against her taut belly.

Brad eased back after a bit and stepped out of his pants lying at his feet, scooping them up. He wordlessly took Lucy her by the hand and lead her out of the kitchen. She followed him through the living room, where they had spent the previous night on the sofa. Continuing down the hall, the couple ended up in Brad's bedroom.

------

Lucy followed Brad through the house, expecting he was going to the bedroom that she had yet to see. Watching his bare ass and legs as she followed, she thought about how he really covered up with his baggy jeans and how much better he'd look when the weather warmed up enough for shorts.

Entering Brad's bedroom, it was obviously a man's room. A nice king sized bed was in the center, surrounded with simple, but masculine furnishings. Brad let go of her hand as he tossed his pants off to the side. After pulling his shirt off, he approached her naked and pulled her close. His arms embraced her, moving down her back and grabbing the loose fabric at the rear of her thighs. In a fluid motion, he raised his arms, lifting Lucy's dress over her head and tossing it over with his own discarded clothes. The two came back together, with Lucy's nakedness melting into his.

"Let's stretch out and relax for a while," Brad said as he eased onto the bed and pulled her into a spooning position. They lay still for a moment, with Brad's arm draped across her midsection caressing her outstretched arm. "Baby you are something else! I had no idea you'd be so enthusiastic for some banana pudding!"

Lucy giggled, "Like fine dining, it's not always the food that's so great, it is the service that makes it fantastic." She felt secure nestled against Brad's hairy, broad chest and turned onto her back so she could look at his face. The movement replaced his hand to her torso where he continued his caresses. She reached up around his neck, pulling herself up for a warm, sensual kiss. With their mouths again together, Brad's caresses moved away from their resting place to more sensitive places. His fingers lightly grazed her puffy nipples making them throb. Lucy was again lost in the sensations that had her head reeling.

Brad broke the long kiss, only to continue it down the side of her jaw, and down her neck to her shoulders. Lucy laid her head back on the mattress, feeling him work his way lower. Taking her tiny breasts entirely into his mouth, suckling and teasing them at once with his tongue. Her arousal was returning just as it had earlier under his touch. Before she realized that she had, her legs were parted, with Brad continuing to work his kisses into her thighs, deliberately avoiding her engorged labia beginning to protrude from her thick patch of hair.

He placed his hands under her ass cheeks and pushed her up higher in the bed before diving in. Lucy's eyes rolled back in her head when she felt Brad nuzzling her soaked sex. As he started lapping up her juices, his strong hands were alternately massaging her sides and her thighs, opening her up even more. She wrapped her hands around his head, feeling the bristly feeling of his short haircut as she pulled him in tighter, arching her back into his mouth. Just as she started to feel the waves of orgasm building, he backed off a little causing her to let out a frustrated moan. "Brad! Don't stop!"

Just as she looked down to see what he was up to, he slid up on his knees. Moving his grip firmly up her thighs and out to her ankles, Brad lifted her almost off the bed and her hips swung into his lap. He wrapped one arm around her legs, extended up his chest with her heels over his broad shoulders. With his free hand, he reached down and guided his swollen cock through Lucy's engorged folds. She was in heaven. Him sliding through her moist lips was bringing her back to the edge. Her legs were immobilized and her hands instinctively went to her very stiff nipples. She lightly fondled them, enhancing the waves of pleasure coming from below. After a few more soft strokes of his cock up and past her clit, he reached down again placing the head at her opening. Her pussy ached with the sensation of his cockhead invading her opening. Before she could think about it twice, he had grasped her by the ankles again, pulling her back onto him. All at once she felt filled and controlled, Brad's balls firmly against her ass with her legs completely extended and pointed at the ceiling. She held still as her pussy relaxed around the invading member.

No sooner had she gotten comfortable, Brad lifted her ass off the bed and began stroking into her slowly. She could feel every ridge of his rock hard cock sliding in and out of her. It was maddening. As if she were suspended in mid-air by her ankles and the very hard member buried deep into her throbbing pussy. He started picking up the pace with his excitement building. Soft slapping sounds accentuated each thrust bringing them both towards climax. She looked up at the virtual mountain of a man that was heaving into her. When Brad locked eyes with her, the orgasm flooded her senses and she was again out of control. Her vision went blank as all she could concentrate on was the waves of ecstasy radiating from her sex and Brad's unrelenting grip on her. In another moment, he paused and arched his back. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her, flooding her overstimulated pussy with his seed. She reeled with the sensation, not wanting that moment of utter fulfillment to end.

------

Brad relaxed a bit after coming harder than he could ever remember. The vision of Lucy's waifish figure impaled on his hardness was overwhelming. He tenderly lowered her legs to his sides, feeling his erection starting to fade while still buried deep within her. He leaned over her, careful to keep his weight off her, and took her mouth with his. She returned the kiss with passion as she wrapped her arms around him. The feeling of being joined so completely was intense. After a minute longer, he pulled away, the energy drained from him. He fell to her side and the two joined in a silent embrace.

12