Demanding Satisfaction Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife furthers husband's feminization.
2k words
4.41
102.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kyriele
kyriele
11 Followers

I woke up in the morning and stretched underneath the bedsheets. I accidentally kicked something and when I looked down I saw that it was Austin, all curled up like a cat at my feet. I smile remembering how easy it had been last night. But today was another day...and it was time to get up and get prepared for the next step down the ladder of depravity.

I nudged him awake with my foot and told him to get up and get the coffee going. He said not a word and quickly set about preparing the java...foreshadowing what was to become a morning ritual.

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water spraying down on me awaken not only my mind but my sexuality. I turned the spray on to pulse and let it jettison over my breasts, stiffening my nipples. I started to feel that familiar throbbing in my clitoris. It was aching to be touched and stroked. I slid my fingers between the swelling lips and a thought came to my mind: Why the HELL was I doing this myself? I had no need to pleasure myself, not with a willing slave to do it for me. "Austin! Get up here!" I yelled from the shower. A few moments later, he appeared. He had brought me a towel, thinking that was what I'd need.

"Get in here. I want to cum," I said matter-of-factly. He started to pull down his pants and I noted with some satisfaction that he had the fresh pair of panties on. "What are you doing?? Just get in here and lick me. I want to cum." I spoke like I would to a slow child...very clearly...very concisely.

"Umm...don't you want me to get naked and"

I cut him off. "There's no NEED for you to be naked. I'm the one that's going to cum. Get in here. Get on your knees. Lick my clit. Make me cum. Then...well...get OUT."

He looked a little taken aback, but did as he was told. He climbed into the shower, just outside the stream of warm water. I braced one arm against the wall and lifted the opposite leg to the side of the tub. I closed my eyes as I felt his mouth cover my pubic mound, his tongue darting between the lips to lap at my growing clit. All these thoughts swirled through my head: Guilt at first...but then? A growing certainty that this was EXACTLY what he deserved: To be on his knees before me; to pleasure me at my whim; to take whatever I threw his way and be grateful for it. Hadn't I seen his potential last night with Dante? Ahhh...Dante! An experience I was looking forward to again. With visions of his huge black cock splitting open my pussy, I came heavily onto Austin's mouth. He looked up at me, eyes filled with questioning. Or was it devotion and I could not yell tell the difference? I pulled him up by his chin.

"Thank you, Austin. Now get out so I can finish my shower. I have shaving to do, shampooing. All the little girl stuff. Then, of course...it's your turn. And NO...not for sex. To shave...completely. We have another guest who will be here for dinner, a friend of Dante's."

For a first time shaver, he didn't do badly. I still had a few touch up areas to do but all in all it went well. I thought the cleanly shaved arms and legs, not to mention chest, ass and cock, would suit the outfit he was to wear to dinner. I had selected a black leather bustiere, black thigh highs, black lacy panties with sweet little frills around the high cut French legs, plain black pumps and the shortest little micro mini that would be sure to expose the curve of the bottom of his butt cheeks.

Dinner was ready, candles were lit. My bitch husband was dressed to the nines and, against his better judgment, his make up had been applied, nails done and a wig nicely coiffed. He couldn't believe the results as he stared into the mirror. He could protest all he wanted but his fat hard on gave him away. I knew if his pussy could, it would be completely soaked by now. Instead it was twitching and feeling very empty. I had read him correctly and the next stage would be simple.

I, myself, had dressed for the occasion. Black laced up boots were the focal point and so I had selected a pair of hotpants with fishnets underneath and a little black leather bra. My make up was harsher than normal: dark eye make up, lots of eyeliner and exceedingly ruby lips. I smiled, satisfied, as the knock came to the door.

"You aren't making me go to the door like this, are you?" Austin was terrified.

"Not this time..." I replied and went down the stairs to greet our guest.

Amber was gorgeous! Tall and lithe with legs that went on forever. Her breasts were pert and poking at the top of her dress. Dante had been right on this one! A definite knock out! Her ankle stiletto boots gave her a wicked touch and the dress was short and black and very clingy, swirling around her thighs to give easy access to her. The collar she wore around her neck belied the dominant air about her and she hugged me warmly as she came in.

"So...this is girls' night in? Dante told me to expect quite the time tonight. And he always delivers what he promises." She smiled and looked around. "And where is the bitch? He said there would be another joining us tonight?"

"Austin! Come down here." No response but a rustling upstairs and a door shutting. I rolled my eyes at Amber and went up the staircase, none too pleased.

I walked into the bedroom and saw Austin trying to remove the wig. "What do you think you're doing??!! Get downstairs IMMEDIATELY! You're being rude and disrespectful! I went to a lot of time and effort to make you look like the slut you so desperately want to be...now go BE IT!"

"I can't do this," Austin replied flatly. "I want to. I want to make you happy. But...I can't do this"

A light knock at the door came then. Austin looked at me like a scared animal. Amber walked in and smiled at both of us. "Fix your hair, sissy. Trust your Mistress. " And with that, she lifted the folds of her dress to show off a very nicely encased cock. She turned around and returned downstairs as I followed.

Austin came down, reddened. "I'm sorry...I didn't know..."

"My gift to you, Austin. You and Amber will play while I watch. I need to see you suck a cock again. I want to see you play with your little clitty. Amber will help teach you to be a girl. Make love like a girl. Cum like a girl."

Amber took Austin's hand and lead him to the couch. She leaned over and they started to kiss. I went to them and lifted both of their bottoms so I could see the little sissy cocks burgeon at each others touch. Austin ran his hands down over Amber's breasts and started to play with her nipples through the material of her dress. She moaned and touched his panty clad cock, rubbing it with her palm through the fabric. I was mesmerized. "Eat her pussy, Austin. Girls like that," I whispered. Austin moved down to the floor and spread Amber's legs open, licking up from her knees to her panties. He pulled the panties aside at her ass, leaving her cock fully encased and started to lick. Amber pushed down onto his face, squeezing her boyclit through her panties telling him to lick her faster, to plunge his tongue deep into her cunt. I watched in amazement as the two of them played. They took turns eating each other's pussies until it was time to fuck. They both wanted it so badly but I had my own ideas about it. I brought out our toybox with all my favourite playthings inside. They were girls...not men. As such, they would cum like girls.

I took out an 8 inch dildo and a vibrator. I laid Amber back, pulling her panties off. I held her dress up over her hips and lubed up both her clit and her hole. Slowly, I jerked at her clit, running my hand up over it as I positioned the head of the dildo to her bud. As she pushed into my hand, she would in turn push down onto the cock until the head finally slipped inside. She moaned. Amber looked into my eyes and begged, "Please, fuck me with your cock. God...I need something inside me! Take me like a girl... Make me your bitch." I smiled and slid it in all the way. She exhaled as it entered her. My cock! My bitch! My head was reeling. But I knew that fucking alone does not do it for a girl so I took the vibrator and turned it on. I ran the buzzing toy up and down her clit, settling in on the spot directly under the head and holding it there, rolled it back and forth. That is when I started the slow rhythmic pumping of her ass. She panted and begged and I took nothing but satisfaction at my control of the situation. I looked over at Austin who had pulled down the front of his panties and was jacking at his cock like there was no tomorrow. I removed the vibrator from her clit shaft and told Austin to make himself useful...to get over here and suck on Amber's fat clit. He immediately dove onto her, squeezing her tits while his mouth moved quickly up and down her boyclit. She held his head, trying to pump his mouth. The sensations were too much for her as she thrust her ass deep onto the dildo then plunged upwards into Austin's waiting mouth. She held his head while load after load of creamy cum filled his throat, forcing him to swallow it all.

I grinned in satisfaction. But there was still one more girl that needed to cum. My bitch would get what she needed. I would always see to that.

"Austin, honey, how did that make you feel? Did you like the slut cumming down your throat? Did you like to watch me fuck your new friend?"

"Oh, my God! That was so hot!" he answered. "I'm so horny, I can't stand it! I need to get off! Please! Any way you want. Anything you want. I need to cum!"

A sweaty Amber reached down and started idly stroking Austin's cock which was purple it was so engorged.

"Do you want another sissy bitch to suck your cock, Austin? You want a man to suck you off? Are you that much of a little faggot bitch now?"

He swallowed then nodded at me.

"Or perhaps you'd like to cum the way she did. With my cock up your ass? Oooooh...I have a better idea. You two are girls. Do it like the lesbians do. Such a worthless bitch, Austin. Go hump up against her thigh. Use that little clit as a clit. Don't even bother with it as a cock."

Amber opened her arms and laid back, spreading her legs. Austin climbed on top of her, kissing her and holding her close. Their legs intertwined and soon he was thrusting against her, humping her leg.

Amber brought her mouth to his ear and I could hear her urging him on: "Cum, you little faggot. You know you want to blow on me. Oh yeah...every desire...every filthy little thought you've ever had is real now. Grind your ass...come on. Show your wife what you really are. Show her...mmmmm...yeah baby. You're making my leg all wet with your pre-cum you little doggie slut. Do it."

I heard the moan, almost anguished from Austin, as he came. It was as if with his orgasm, he had lost the last vestiges of his old persona.

He was a bitch. My bitch. Animalistic in intent. Needing nothing more than abasement to satisfy his desires. The surge of power I felt was intoxicating. He would do as he was told. Anything for me...anything to satisfy my perversions. I would become the embodiment of his fantasies. The thought made me desire to cum again.

kyriele
kyriele
11 Followers