Demeanor School Ch. 01

Story Info
Kira and her friends become naughty schoolgirls.
5.7k words
4
67.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

It was raining cats and dogs and it had been the same thing for two weeks. The rivers nearby Kyrhan's palace were flooding and many refugees had found shelter in the palace park which was ten feet higher than the rest of the plain. Kyrhan being the former local Maharajah had felt obliged to let them in. Few tourists visited the region during the monsoon usually, so the situation was not a real problem for the hotel management.

But it was a real test for the little Marine, the last add on to Kyrhan's harem. She had been asked to manage the distribution of food and water to the refugees and she invested herself in it quite completely. Kyrhan rarely saw her except when he visited the camp to cheer up the mood. It was very pleasant watching her scurrying everywhere in her usual light blue (to match the color of her eyes) saree. With the mud everywhere, she had finally abandoned her shoes and walked barefoot like the refugees.

Just a few close friends had had the guts to come in that season, to help him. That evening, there were only Peter, the English CEO, Dan, probably Kyrhan's closest foreign friend and Shomeer, Kyrhan's brother. Their wives had retired earlier to chat in Kira's boudoir. Peter was reminding them how things were in the good society in England and probably in India, one century earlier. . .

- Sure, Kyrhan, in that time, education for girls was limited in the technical side but was pretty complete on humanities : my grand mother was able to have a discussion in ancient greek, in Hebrew and in Latin as well as in modern French and Spanish. . .

- I agree with you. One of our first guests in the hotel was a Swedish countess who was simply stunning : she could speak quite fluently thirty European languages and switch during a banquet from Italian with her neighbor on the right to Hungarian with the one on her left while asking in English a waiter to refill her glass wine!

- Thirty! She should know them all.

- No : she had in particular to apologize to Kira : her parents had forbidden her to learn French as it was in their eyes too erotic and sexy. Do you think so, Dan?

- I've read somewhere that in French, we have many more words to describe the male and female genitals than in most languages but most of these words come from slang. Aside from that particularity, there are not so many differences, I think.

- Umphh! If a native feels it that way, he must be right! But our grand mothers had special courses on how to behave in most circumstances : if you received a bishop, the king or some counts, dukes and other gentry. There were carriage schools, teaching everything from how to climb down stairs with head held high and not watching where you place your feet to how to treat an inebriated guest that patted your bottom.

- Yes! My wife Swathri had such courses when she was in an old fashioned English boarding school. She intends to send there her children when they will be of age.

- In a couple of years as she has delivered the babies just two months ago, I'm afraid!.

- You give me an idea!

- What idea, Kyrhan?

- Could we organize such a boarding school for girls somewhere in England and send there our wives and girl friends. I would imagine, Kira, Leena, Marine and a few other ones.

- But you'd need some strict headmistress to manage the school and a janitor to maintain order.

- And for that role, I envision your dear wife Swathri. Who better than her? And for the janitor, I would think to mister Gupta, a friend of Peter, a small fat, nearly bald and very authoritative Indian man

- You would place your wife Kira under the orders of your younger sister in law?

- Why not? She is experienced. She should have total control on her pupils.

- A last thing, don't your fear your Mister Gupta will be too lenient with Leena. He must know her, too.

- On the contrary : I'm pretty sure he will be quite eager to punish her quite harshly for the least peccadillo. Peter will supervise him to prevent him from being too harsh with her. It's time Gupta learns he isn't the almighty God!

- - - -

When Kyrhan made the formal proposal to Swathri, she accepted it immediately.

- OK but I'll need a month to organize it, and afterwards some time to have the uniform prepared.

- What uniform?

- In my school, the girls will be expected to wear at all times a uniform and failures to wear it but also to wear it properly following the rules I'll edict would entail physical punishments. On another plane, I don't want that their respective husbands have any intercourses with them during the training sessions. No visits and no permissions! Is that OK with you?

- Sure. But remember that the training session will last only one month. I don't want my friends to be separated from their wives any longer!

Peter found rapidly a former boarding school for young delinquent girls. It had been closed at the end of the previous year and was still in good enough state not to need important repairs. The students' rooms could easily be refurbished. The building was situated in Scotland, quite conveniently placed for Peter to commute from his offices in Birmingham.

- - - - -

In fact, the fabrication of the uniforms designed by Swathri took so much time that the School opened just at the end of October. The weather was rainy, cold and windy. It was just perfect for Swathri's objectives. The girls arrived the Saturday morning to let them learn the rules of the establishment. Swathri gathered them in the main hall for a discipline lecture.

- Hello, girls. I'm your headmistress, Mrs Swathri Singh, I'm responsible for the whole training courses your respective husbands have offered you. You have been given a key of a locker placed in the basement, room C. You'll deposit everything you have there including your wedding rings and any jewel, garments, food, brushes, make up and whatever else. Then you'll give me back the key. For the whole month, you'll be expected to wear the school uniform and NOTHING ELSE! Inspection of your room can be done at any time by our janitor, Mr Gupta. Possession of anything not given to you by the school will condemn you to one night in the unheated school gaols without a comforter. A second offence would entail twelve strokes of a good English Rattan cane on your naked buttocks under the rain in front of the whole school. Clear enough?

A weak affirmative but also very apprehensive noise came from the ranks of the girls.

- I haven't heard anything! If you don't answer when I ask you something, you may have to stay standing naked in the courtyard for a couple of hours under the cold rain, the gale or the occasional hail shower we have had today! Am I clear enough?

The girls responded quite loud, this time. The threat had hit home!

- You'll find in your bedrooms your uniform. Change immediately and pack your belongings in the bag you'll deposit in your locker. You have one hour. Our next meeting is scheduled in this room at eleven AM. . . Stand at attention. . . Dismissed!

Kira and Leena were the first to enter their rooms just under the roof of the institution. They had not been very much interested by that idea of a school teaching married women carriage, demeanor or whatever you call it. Having to wear a school girl uniform was another humiliating idea, probably straight from the idea of Swathri. Leena was uneasy as they had still not seen the school janitor. Ganesh! If he was really the greengrocer who had enslaved her, she may be bound to frequent defiling punishments!

They discovered on their respective beds a complete uniform just at their size. It was in fact a uniform fit for a naughty school girl for dirty old men's wet dreams : a pleated tartan wrap around miniskirt, less than ten inches wide, a body hugging white top with lace around their neck and wrists, high knee length socks, a cap, a long scarf and ribbons for their hair. All the women present there wore their hair pretty long, in the Indian way. Leena and Kira's had the longest mane, falling down to their buttocks. The cap, the scarf, the ribbons and the socks were all made with the same tartan design. Leena loved Tartans and knew nearly all the different clans colors but she had never seen this one.

There was also a tartan jacket but, even in their cupboards, they couldn't find any bra or undies. God! With the cold weather, even one hour outdoors would be an ordeal! Kira decided to defy the coldness and follow Swathri's prescriptions but Leena kept her knickers and bra she was wearing. Under the bed there were also black patent leather plateau pumps, with impossible height heels, nearly five inches high. The soles of their feet were almost vertical but the shoe was maintained by a strong ankle strap. Their tiptoes were nearly free in these damn shoes!

The entrance of the meeting room was guarded by Gupta, the greengrocer into whose clutches Leena had fallen, to her despair. There was a mirror on the floor just in front of him and the girls had to walk on it to enter. Kira entered without comment but Gupta stood in Leena's way. He called the headmistress.

- Mrs Swathri, Leena is our first offender! She has kept her knickers!

- Search her completely. She may have kept other personal items!

Gupta took quite obvious pleasure searching thoroughly Leena. He even pulled on a medical glove and inserted a finger into her twat and her arse, in the eventuality of her having hidden something there. Leena was left naked near the door.

- Just a bra and knickers!

- Two offences, Leena! I'd warned you! It'll be a dozen of Mister Gupta's best in the nude outdoors.

- But Swathri, it's freezing! You can't have us in so skimpy a skirt with no undies outdoors!

Swathri slapped Leena's face twice.

- First, you're to address me for the whole month as Mistress Swathri. I'm not your friend here. Then what are you complaining of , exactly? My skirt is of the same tartan as yours, just longer to my knees as I'm the headmistress. I made a long walk in the country under the rain, just to see if it was bearable and it is! We'll check the other girls and then proceed to the punishment courtyard. It's rather windy there!

Sunita, Marine and Preeti were awaiting just outside. Sunita had discreetly taken off the knickers she had kept on and swept them under a chair. She was allowed in with no problem. Swathri led the small group outside. It was really cold there and Gupta had to keep a firm hand on Leena's arms to push her forward. The other girls were put to attention in a line behind her.

- You're about to watch the first of you to be punished for her second offence in a row! The punishments afterwards are left to my discretion! You had better try to behave, Leena! An important rule when you are standing at attention : you are never allowed to move even a finger. If the wind pushes up your skirt, you may not push it down with your hands even if it entails showing off your bare cunt and ass to the assistance. In fact, you should never touch your skirt for any reason, except to take it off or if someone in authority orders you to lift it either to show you off or to fuck you. Yes, your husbands may not be invited in these premises but Mr Gupta or our director Mr Peter may fuck any punished girl they may fancy. Peter is just not allowed to fuck his buxom wife Leena. So your lovely friend will spend the night with our good Gupta unless he publicly shames her by declining the possibility.

Just to illustrate Swathri's lecture, a whirlwind gale swept through the court yard. The skirts of the four girls in uniform were pulled up in total disarray. Their bare asses and cunts were totally exhibited. When the gale winds ebbed down, the skirts remained bunched to their waist. It must be put to their credit that none of them tried to smooth down their skirts or try to hide their most intimate treasures.

- Good, girls, you're beginning to learn! In a few weeks, you'll be able to stay that cool even in a crowd of strangers. You'll rearrange your skirts only when you're dismissed unless you're told not to do it. Now, Mr Gupta, our dear executioner, apply the punishment to dear Leena.

Gupta made Leena bend down at her waist and grab her ankles in her hands.

- I don't want to listen to your wails as you're properly chastised. So I'll gag you.

Gupta didn't produce a ball gag as everyone had expected but a long black dildo gag that he made her swallow to the hilt. It was eight inches long and rather wide. Her jaws were pushed out and the tip of the dildo was well down her throat. He told Leena to brace for the first series of three strokes on her left buttock. He lifted the cane quite high and in a swift movement brought it down. The cane made a hissing sound as it whizzed into the hair and a resonating hit on the top of the buttock. Leena jumped as if she had been branded. A one inch weal was decorating her bottom.

Gupta lifted again the cane. He waited a minute then, savoring the fright of Leena who was awaiting anxiously the next stroke. She had closed her eyes not to see the cane. She was puzzled not to receive the second stroke and she opened her eyes. It was surely the moment Gupta had been awaiting. Another swoosh and a grueling noise when it hit home. All the girls had felt the stroke catching their own buttock. The second line of fire on Leena's bottom was exactly parallel to the first one. Gupta this time didn't delay for the third stroke.

Gupta let the pain sink into Leena's mind for a couple of minutes. He couldn't take as much time as he would have liked as Leena was already blemished by the coldness. She may faint soon. He repositioned himself for a better angle of attack and soon three other stripes of swollen red weals decorated her other ass cheek. He was sufficiently wise to put a thick comforter around Leena's body while she cooled down somewhat.

The other girls were still at attention, their eyes focused on the sobbing figure of Leena in front of them. They were cold too but they had not been given the luxury of a comforter.

Five minutes later, Gupta pulled away the only protection of Leena. She clutched it in her wrists desperately as she perfectly knew that Gupta would soon resume the caning of her bottom. He ripped it from her hands, threw the comforter on the ground and lifted his cane. He had aimed it with the precision of an expert. The second set of stripes were applied with the same strength, at the same distance from one another. Where the two sets overlapped, a red bruise appeared. Her buttocks waere now a patchwork of deep red, fiery pink and white unblemished zones, some sort of a humane tartan. Leena would understand what had inspired the tartan of their clothes.

- I hope it'll serve as a lesson to you all, girls. I think that your husbands have never used such an implement on your bottoms! When you return home, I would like you all to offer a punishment cane to them, to use it on your bottoms when you err or don't abide to their instructions!

- Girls, here are your last instructions for tonight. You have a cold meal served in your rooms. You may retire, go to sleep or try to find some solace with your friends. You're not to frig yourself alone! You may go to another room or visit the premises freely but you must wear your full uniform at any time. Until I give you other instructions, you are not allowed outside the building unless accompanied by Gupta, Peter or myself!

Gupta took from a bag on the ground a dog collar he fitted around Leena's neck. He attached a short leather leash to it and led her away to the first floor where the staff apartments had been installed. Leena felt considerable relief, not to be exposed to the cold air and rain any more. She knew that she had still to service the little fat Gupta but she was used to it now.

Her ass was beginning to really smart as blood came back to it. Cold had numbed the pain and now she was feeling it more and more. He pushed her on the arm of an antique upholstered armchair that nobody had taken when the school had closed, for sure. It was just at the appropriate height : her head rested on the flat part, her feet were flat on the floor and her striped bottom was pointing to the ceiling. Gupta grabbed a bottle of peanut oil and poured some on her ass. He massaged it into her ass crack, pushing as much as he could into her ass hole.

So, Gupta wanted to bugger her, as an appetizer. It was not surprising as her bottom was fiery red, attracting certainly all the attention. She braced for the inevitable pain when Gupta's belly and crotch would brush against her inflamed ass cheeks. He greased his own cock and entered her without any difficulty. Pain engulfed her suddenly when his pubic hair came in contact with her buttocks. She opened her mouth and spit out the cock gag she had kept so far. She could scream now and it helped to relieve somewhat the pain she was enduring. It was making her clamp on his cock and Gupta seemed to enjoy it particularly as he rammed his cock into her ass hole.

Leena felt the first twinges of pleasure in the middle of her searing pain when she felt Gupta flooding her bowels with his jizzm. Damn, a few minutes more and she would have cummed with him! Gupta surprised her a few minutes later when he had regained his breath, when he disengaged from her arse quite carefully and applied a salve on her still raw ass cheeks. She found the explanation, soon after : there was a webcam in a corner of the room and a red light showed that it was operating. Someone was watching them : Swathri, Peter or both unless it was Kyrhan from his far away palace in India?

The pain immediately ebbed down to a rather pleasant warmness feeling on her bottom as long as no pressure was applied to the most swollen zones of her bottom.

Leena couldn't sit down for the time being, so Gupta put her back on her belly on the arm of the leather armchair, just in the same position he had buggered her quite casually. He just made her move just a few inches back and presented his cock once more to her. It was nibbling now her cunt lips. She parted instinctively her feet as wide as she could to open herself to him. Everything considered, it was the common duty of any submissive female in presence of any domineering male. Gupta rewarded her immediately by caressing her clit. The minor climax she felt let her speechless. He rammed his cock to the hilt into her tight sheath and began to ream her as if she was still a tight virgin.

Leena soon lost the count of the climaxes Gupta provided her. She was rolling with them, one of them in full delicious blossom, another dimming away while another one was developing into her loins. She was sure that all the girls in the building knew that the harshly caned Leena was really enjoying what was done to her now. She hoped that Peter could hear her too. He would be reassured!

When she finally fell into sleep, completely exhausted, in Gupta's close embrace, Leena dreamed. They were rather lewd dreams from a sex addict submissive woman : someone filmed her frolicking with Gupta and sent a copy to all her friends and parents. She was ordered to organize a show for her staff and their friends. When they had seen the video, she was to walk in between them and let them use her as they wanted. . .

When she woke up, Gupta gave her a complete uniform she had to put on. Before she left, he made her suck him at the door of his bedroom. So early in the morning, nobody would walk the corridors. So it was just for the fun of it.

The five girls, freshly showered, went down at 7 AM precisely to prepare breakfast for themselves but also for Gupta, Swathri and Peter. They chatted happily together. Leena was questioned about the pain she endured when she was caned and afterwards when Gupta buggered her but what frightened them probably the most was the perspective to be exposed for nearly an hour naked to the rain, snow, hail and wind. None of them seemed particularly anxious about servicing Gupta and eventually Peter together. Several of them had been serviced by Kyrhan and his brother Shomeer or his friend Dan and the little Gupta seemed like a dwarf in comparison with his one hundred and ten pounds, just a little more than half of Dan's weight and a third of Kyrhan's!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12