Demeanor School Ch. 02

Story Info
Gupta canes Brigitte and Marine for peeing in public.
5.8k words
4.29
29.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Kira had finished her night sleeping on the billiard. Her bag was filled up with condoms tied to their base. The bouncer had obligingly given her a plastic bag to transport the rest. She woke up at a quarter to seven. God she would be late at the school! She didn't take the time to shower or even comb her hair and run to the school.

She arrived at ten past seven. Swathri was waiting for her at the gate. She looked angry. Kira felt she was in for a severe punishment. No matter, it would be her first, so just a night in the school gaols. . .

- Ganesh, but you are the dirtiest slut I could imagine : your uniform is wrinkled and you've cum stains everywhere! With your late arrival, it'll be two offences : a dozen of Gupta's best on your bottom this evening for you and he'll surely enjoy you for the night!

Kira had effectively put on her uniform when she had come back to the dance hall. The men there had groped her countless times and several of them had led her outside and fucked her against the wall in the backside court or even in front of the restaurant on a car hood, hence the cum stains on her blouse. She remembered that one even had wiped his cock, just out of her ass hole with her cap, leaving it soiled with brownish stains. She must be reeking!

- You can't go to course in that despicable state, slut. Take off all your clothes. You'll attend morning courses in the nude! Show me how many men used you this night! Those who cummed on you will never be taken into account, a pity!

In both her bags, there were forty eight filled condoms and only two empty ones. Swathri congratulated her.

- For a first night out, it's rather good. But for the prom night after the graduation, you should get more than one hundred. I'll give you leaflets inviting all your fuck friends for that night. You'll leave this evening a pack of them to the dance hall bouncer for distribution. Next time, don't forget to take a spare pack of condoms. It would be too dangerous to run out of them!

Kira was about to kiss Swathri : If she was to distribute the leaflets, that implied she would be allowed to leave the school that evening. She was sure there would be at least two men who would lend her their cell phones to call both her husbands, once more! Better to enjoy it as she could rather than regret it later! If they wanted to fuck her in exchange, it was a bargain she was ready to accept!

The morning course was centered on the preparation and serving of tea. Kira and Marine, being of French origin, weren't familiarized with expressions such as - Kira, would you be mother? Marine even managed to spill some of the tea on the table and the floor. Gupta forced her to lick it all. She grimaced when she had to swallow the mixture of dust and tea. Swathri scolded her for that.

- Your punishments must always be accepted with grace, fourth rule in this school! So that's your second infraction today, Marine. You're in for twelve cane strokes on your bottom, as for you, Kira! Gupta and Peter won't stay alone this night! I wonder who of them will end in your cunts, sluts! Ah Kira! Your permission to leave this evening is cancelled and postponed to tomorrow!

Kira's joyful forecasts for the night were suddenly shattered! She shouldn't have smiled so broadly! She just wondered who would pay a visit to the dance hall that evening : Leena if her bottom had stopped smarting too much or one of the other ones who had not been punished so far. There were Preeti, Marie Laure, Virginia and Brigitte who was for the first time in her life publicly exhibited as a submissive. The four of them were quite fetching in their tartan microskirts, caps, socks and white blouses. Swathri distributed them the last item of their formal uniform : a tie made in the same tartan that made their uniforms, the wall tapestries and every item of decoration through out the school.

Before going outdoors to attend the punishment of their two fellow girls,

Preeti, Brigitte and Marie Laure asked to go to the loo : The coldness outside would surely stress their bladders and they didn't want to disgrace themselves, especially in front of Swathri and Gupta. The Indian greengrocer, with a suave smile denied them the authorization. They should have taken their precautions previously, to be on the safe side! Now, it was too late!

A cold drizzle was falling from the low clouds. In a few minutes, the girls' clothes were drenched, closely hugging their freezing bodies. They began to shiver with cold and their need to pee was fast becoming quite urgent. They were at attention, thus unable even to ask for permission to leave the ranks. Gupta, Swathri and even Peter enjoyed watching the girls pressing their legs and knees together, giving the unmistakable impression that they were about to wet themselves. They made the ceremony last much longer than usual. One by one the girls started to show the same symptoms. Swathri scolded them once more.

- You've been told to stay at attention! You're wobbling around like drunkards. So, now, you all are wanting to go to the toilets, I suppose!

- Yes, Mistress Swathri!

- So, I will change the rules for tonight! The first two ones who will soil themselves will replace Marine and Kira on the punishment platform and the last two ones will be rewarded with their night out! Marine and Kira, you aren't through of it : you are nude and coldness will have a stronger effect on you! You may still be among the first ones to pee. Your punishment is not cancelled, just postponed to tomorrow noon and both of you will report to MY room afterwards!

A long wait in the advancing dusk ensued. Finally with a desperate gasp, Brigitte had to relieve herself. With a miserable face, she slowly placed her palm over her crotch grasping herself tightly through her skirt, wriggling about as she did so. Seeing her last futile attempts to forego the inevitable outcome, Swathri barked sharply :

- At least, remain at attention, Brigitte! Shame yourself if you want but don't break ranks!

Brigitte had no solution but to let pee drip down her legs on her socks and shoes. Some of it was even sprinkled onto her skirt. Swathri turned to Gupta and Peter to utter some nasty remark and saw a wet spot on their trousers. Watching Brigitte soiling herself had been too much for both of them and they had exploded in their pants. Swathri preferred to keep her remarks to herself. Brigitte was weeping in humiliation but had kept her pose. The long wait continued. The second girl to let go was Marine.

- Ah Marine! You could have escaped this evening punishment but you failed! A pity for you, I'm afraid as you'll receive twelve strokes this evening AND twelve more tomorrow at noon! It'll hurt terribly then! It'll teach you a lesson, I'm sure of it! At least, you won't have to take off your clothes now as you're already naked. For all the other girls, you're allowed to frig yourselves WITH ONLY YOUR LEFT HAND! Otherwise, you have to keep the pose!

Swathri knew that all of them urgently needed to go to the loo. She knew and the girls, probably, too, that they would surely pee themselves when they went over the edge. For most of them, it was a first : masturbating in public, in front of strangers such as Peter, Gupta or Swathri herself while standing at attention! It was too good an occasion to shame them down :

- So, you dirty sluts, You have the nerve of frigging yourselves in public and, in a minute, you'll make a public exhibition of yourselves by wetting your uniform while waiting for the much needed punishment of two of your colleagues!

All the girls, including Marine and Brigitte were on the edge of coming. At that moment, every touch on their clit was sending quivers of pleasure down their legs and spine to their toes, tits and belly. Their cunts were oozing love juices running down their thighs and soaking their skirts, socks and shoes, already drenched by the rain. They were so deeply aroused then that they didn't care a damn about it, concentrated on their imminent release.

Kira and Leena were the last ones to let their bladder empty at last.

- Congratulations Kira and Leena! When Brigitte and Marine have received their punishment, you'll go to your locker and change into clean outfits. I intended to send you there in your soiled clothes but you might catch a cold and you have too many things to learn in the coming days. I just forbid you to take a shower and if your mates this night complain of your reek, just tell them you had had an accident and are about to have another one and drench them with your pee. That will surely make them horny as hell!

- Yes, Mistress Swathri!

Swathri didn't even answer back. Gupta took off Brigitte's clothes, telling her to carefully fold her soaked clothes. They were literally steaming in the cold air from pee and girl's cum cream. It was especially difficult for Brigitte who had been a full fledged dominatrix until recently and was discovering the pleasures of total submission. Her husband had promised when she would be back to collar and cuff her, make her wear a chastity belt and offer her to their personal friends. She would make a tour of them, including a trip to India to meet Kyrhan and his brother, another one to USA and England. She was also to be put back in milk and be presented at the next Saint Azul fair as she had been a few years before. She couldn't wait for it.

It was the first time either Marine or Brigitte received a sound caning. Gupta didn't hold anything back. Their asses really smarted a lot afterward but they both felt quite proud of having passed that initiation rite!

Gupta chose Brigitte to warm his cot. There were reasons for it : Brigitte was more mature, about Kira's age and sooner or later, he felt sure that Kira would come to his lodging after a good thrashing he would have administered to her bottom. Leena had told him that she was Kyrhan's wife and Kyrhan was almost the king of this small international club of horny women and lecherous men. Gupta was shrewd enough to have understood that Kyrhan was the man he had better impress and how better impress a man who offers you his wife for caning then fucking than to use her so completely that she will keep a lasting remembrance of you! So he would rehearse with this white woman. He would fuck her until she begged him to stop but he would fuck her at least one more time just to show her who was the master, that she was a slave to any superior men and especially to any Indian men like himself.

Gupta had always kept a fantasy in his mind : having all the white women buying groceries in his shop wearing revealing sarees. He would overseer their scurrying about until one of them caught his fancy. He would snap his fingers and the girl he had just chosen would slavishly kneel at his feet, take off his shoes, take one of his toes in her mouth and suck him in plain view of the other white women who would envy her. If he was satisfied by her application, he would order her into his back store to prepare herself. He would make her wait longingly for some time in the dark, no less than one hour maybe more just to instill in her mind her lowly importance. She would wait on his cot, nude, with her legs wide open, a cucumber pushed deep in her cunt and ass to prepare the way for his triumphant cock. When he would take out his big cock, the woman would scream in delight, discovering the tool which was about to impale her and make her into a whore for big Indian cocks for the rest of her life!

Gupta had led Brigitte into his bathroom. He took her in his arms. He told her to help him out of his clothes. She fumbled about as she had never touched a man wearing a dhoti. It was another way of shaming her by proving her inadequacy! His hands seized the soundly caned cheeks of her bum, making her moan desperately in pain. Punishment was not limited to the application of the cane to her bottom but extended also to the abuse he would make of her swollen bottom! To shorten her ordeal, Brigitte soon understood she had only one option : fuck this little man dry until he falls asleep and stop mauling her smarting bum!

Brigitte gripped his throbbing cock and pulled it to the swollen lips of her cunt. He pushed her against the wall and entered her with a single mighty shove. Brigitte discovered she was dripping wet, more than she had ever been with her husband or all her experiences as a dominatrix. Her new status was giving her so much pleasure that she was really thinking of asking her husband Jean to make it permanent and definitive. One thing was clear : she would go back home by night train, to make the trip longer and she would wear her outrageously wanton uniform. She would remain in the lane to show off for the other passengers' benefit. She was pretty sure that several men would want to lure her into their compartments or into the train toilets. She wouldn't deny any of them, just make them put on a condom. Like Kira, she would take a spare box, just in case!

Gupta fucked her standing pressed against the wall with her ankles crossed tightly behind his back. He used long slow strokes that had a devastating effect on Brigitte. She still remembered the instructions of Swathri.

- Master, I've had an accident in the court yard but I'm now about to have another one! May I?

Gupta smiled and nodded.

- It's disgusting and i don't want to make an habit of it but this evening is a special one! Do it by all the gods and do it NOW!

Brigitte was normally quite reserved. She would never even dream of wetting herself and even less while being fucked by a man she barely knew. Relinquishing any control, she let completely go the full flow of her bladder soaking Gupta's cock, balls, feet and legs as well as her own. Gupta was surprised of his own reaction : he was rock hard and terribly aroused. The trickle of her pee had not dwindled when he filled her with his come. She squeezed her cunt muscles around him to milk him of his seed as completely as she could.

Gupta hadn't finished with her as he pushed a finger between her ass cheeks. Brigitte started to pump him using her thighs as a leverage to pull him as deep as she could before releasing him. He then pulled back, just letting the head of his cock inside her. Ther only contact then whereher hands around his neck, her legs around his waist and her nipples nibbling his chest. A few seconds later, their contact would be much more intimate, with his prick embedded to the hilt into her sopping wet cunt, her breasts squeezed against his chest, her belly pressed against his and her mouth glued to his. If her husband had been present, he would have gotten jealous and with good reason :

- Master, your cock is awesome and you really know how to treat a white woman like myself. I want to be your slave! I'm ready to divorce my husband to let you own me completely. I'm your slave from now on!

- Good, slut! I accept your allegiance but you'll stay with your husband. Just be ready to service anytime, anyhow and anywhere myself, any people I will send you and who would contact you in my name or any Indian man you may encounter. Remember that you're from now on a whore for Indian people, men and women alike, just like Leena. They can ask you anything and you'll obey! OK, slut?

- Yes, Master! I'll abide to your orders even if I would have loved servicing you at any time.

- Perfect, slut. You've covered my cock, my balls and my legs with your disgusting pee. You're going now to lick me clean and swallow it all. Afterward you'll mop the floor with a towel you'll place under your breasts. Then only, you'll be allowed to take a shower with cold water and brush your teeth before joining me in my bed. Don't try to kiss me until you're perfectly clean again! Go on, slut!

- Yes, Master!

Gupta drooled when he imagined opening a supermarket in Birmingham with only white female staff from the cashier up to the managing director wearing this school girl uniform with the same micro skirt, even more body hugging blouse, no knickers and no bra. It would be a supermarket especially conceived for male customers but many housewives would be delighted having their hubbie proposing to do the shopping on their way from office. It would bring peace in many marriages! Such supermarkets should be state approved! Gupta would be glad to be viewed as a benefactor for all mankind. Of course, he would choose and train all the staff himself : only pretty upperclass white women with the constant obsession to please and fully satisfy their customers. . . After their service, they would go back home on foot with their uniform on. That would be a good costfree advertisement, and even more so if one of them got raped on her way home!

While Gupta was busy training Brigitte for a new life as his personal slave whenever she would get to England, Marine was getting intimate with Peter. He had taken her in his arms. She had tugged his belt undone and slid down his jeans and knickers. While his hands had grabbed her achingly cold ass cheeks, she had griped his cock and massaged dutifully the ten inches length of its rock hard shaft.

When he began to moan with his cock throbbing in her hands, Marine coyly whispered to his ear :

- Perhaps, master, you could stretch on your bed. I know how to massage you to a complete relief of your stress. Let me handle you properly, master.

Peter knew Marine was in charge of reception of iNternational guests in Kira's hotel in India. He replied in kind :

- Do you offer the same service in India?

- Unfortunately, it's impossible : people are too prudish there. I wear sarees but never skirts and especially such short ones. there would be a public scandal! But when I am not overbooked, I gladly offer reaxation massaging to our staff! A part of my job is to help make them happy. We have a very small turn over, now!

- I'm quite sure of it!

Marine had wrapped her legs round his waist and his cock was sheathed to the hilt into her tight velvety cunt. She was enjoying major climaxes in chain as Peter was see sawing his cock into her wet snatch. Waves after waves of pleasure swept through her body and made her moan helplessly.

Peter knew he was sterile : a very low sperm count. That was why he had allowed his wife Leena to dally with strangers. He had her properly trained by Kira, the wife of a business friend, an Indian vice prime minister Kyrhan. She was now regularly fucked by many members of Birmingham Indian community from University professors to her greengrocer, Gupta who had completely enslaved her, pimping her to other shop owners, making her serve customers in his shop and often service them in the backstore. He had even used her body as a bribe for supercilious health inspectors. At one moment, Gupta had tried to have Peter castrated and putting him under Peter's orders had been a nice change for the powerful english CEO. Gupta had adjusted quite smoothly, it seemed, changing from an arrogant to a subservient or even obsequious stance immediately.

When he filled her cunt with his spunk, they collapsed on the settee and took several minutes to recover. Peter stirred and Marine watched him up. He was looking intently at her. Marine saw that his cock was getting hard again. He started to kiss her neck, nibbling with his teeth her earlobes. Her body immediately caught fire : Each time someone caressed her neck and especially her earlobes, she swooned and immediately got wet. Her thighs opened without any conscient order. She was ready to be fucked again by Peter or any other male wgho would be available. She didn't care, plunged in deep animal lust. At that moment, she would have been able to be servicede by a dog, a donkey or whatever animal you could have presented her!

Peter cupped her pussy in his right hand and began to rub her clit with one hand while he pushed three fingers of his other hand into her cunt. He engulfed one of her tits in his mouth and began to suck her eagerly. Being solicited on three points together was a welcome treat for the young woman. She climbed back soon to another peak of arousal, screaming her pleasure and urging him to another series of climaxes. Marine's pussy lips were swollen from having been frigged so harshly and it was heaven for both of them when he entered her. She felt as tight as she had been when she was a virgin and she was receiving her first cock that was about to deflower her. . . After they emerged for the second time, they chatted quietly :

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12