Demetrius Ch. 03

Story Info
An unexpected package awaits him.
2k words
4.56
13.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

When he returned to his apartment he found a package awaiting him. Unlocking the door he studied the package for clues as to who sent it. Pulling the key from the door and pushing it closed with a foot he set the package on the kitchen table before going to the bathroom. As a youngster he took great joy in getting presents, he was no different to this day.

He jiggled hurriedly flushed and washed his hands. Undoing one side of the band-aid, seeing the swelling had lessened around the puncture wounds.

Taking a paring knife from the kitchen drawer he sat at the kitchen table. After opening the package his eyes were drawn to the wooden box inscribed with the name Rolex. He needed a watch but could never afford one, except for the cheap plastic one he wore. His suspicion as to who sent it was confirmed when he saw the envelope inside with his name on it. Her exquisite and impeccable handwriting was all he needed to know it was from her.

Dear Demetrius,

I told you to seek me out only if you wanted to become like me. But maybe I was too hasty, allowing my surprise get the better of me. I want to have a relationship with you, so we can get to know one another. I feel certain my views and philosophy have merit and will withstand your scrutiny as to their validity. If you become familiar with me, my husband Adrian and your half-sister Katrina; I believe your decision in joining us will come easy to you.

The hardest part in being a vampire is to unlearn the useless nonsense we’re taught as children. The only bad vampires I know are the ones who were once human, unable to make the transition. They turned to evil out of frustration, believing they’ve been damned and were evil themselves.

I’m aware you’ve met Alexis. She’s dear to me and was chosen to deliver the rose to you. Our coupling is not a cause for shame. You shouldn’t feel it is since neither of us intended to engage in an incestuous act. Besides, I find it difficult to relate to you as a human mother would her son since I’m no longer human. It’s true I gave birth to you when I was human but that was another life. I’m what we refer to as a “trans-species” which is what you’ll be if you decide to join us. It is rare for a trans-species vampire to reach a high level in our society. I was able to do so by marrying Adrian.

Procreation doesn’t come easily to vampires and it’s why we choose to convert certain individuals, like you. We have bonding ceremonies similar to marriage. Love as you and I knew it doesn’t exist in vampires. We are all one and sex is shared freely and openly with each other in order to strengthen our communal bonds. After all, sex is intended to be pleasurable is it not?

Perhaps you view vampirism as a bad thing but are we any worse than humans when they slaughter, process and tenderize their meat before consuming it, selfishly taking its life? We are parasites but we respect life for the most part. Without hosts we couldn’t exist. Contrary to popular belief, we don’t exist solely on the blood of humans as you might think. We have upper and lower fangs. The bottom ones allow us to lock onto the necks of the larger beasts. They’re seldom used if ever when feeding on humans.

I mentioned there’s a difference in feeding and turning. Perhaps you are concerned so I’ll explain: When we feed we penetrate the artery and drink the blood but if we want to change or turn our host into one of us, our fangs are used to inject a substance into their bloodstreams. This is not an easy technique to master and it only works on humans as our genetics are similar. Unfortunately it can backfire for the inexperienced or uncaring vampires.

Adrian and I are responsible for all the vampires in a thousand mile radius. We carefully monitor our population so as not to let it get out-of-hand. We decide when and who must be terminated. It’s a ceremony we perform with the knowledge that such sacrifices are necessary in order to maintain the status quo and to control our numbers. For every one thousand humans there is approximately one vampire. It is seldom our intention to change anyone and most of the time it’s done by mistake.

There are three maidens in training, residing downstairs in Sangre Maria’s. You are a young male and they’d like nothing more than to, how should I say -- feed off your semen. It may surprise you but semen is close to what blood is like. And when they feel it squirting in their mouths, it is the same as if they had ruptured an artery when the pulses of life fill their mouth. The young maidens do not feed on human blood. Their main source of sustenance comes from semen.

The maidens are permitted to mingle with the crowd and if they find a male that is not a vampire but willing to share his health-food-drink with them, they’re willing to oblige. It takes at least ten male ejaculations a day to provide them with the necessary protein they require. Of course they’re allowed to feed from the blood and sometimes the sperm of larger animals. Mind you, our diets are primarily parasitic.

Alexis once related one of their late-night romps at the horse-barn, where they keep the horses the policemen ride throughout the city and in the park. Vampires have more strength than the great apes and are about four to five times stronger than the most powerful males of your species. It is not a difficult task for one of us to get under a horse, hunch over and to lift his hind legs completely off the ground. This removes his ability to move and to thrust forward in the act of copulation. They can be aroused and brought to an ejaculation using this method, as it renders them immobile as Alexis and her friends, Constance and Isabella have discovered.

One late summer night they took wing, entering the barn quietly when they reverted to their more human forms. With learned incantations and songs of tranquility they sung softly, calming the beasts. They moved their hands over the animal, caressing it while rubbing their bodies against it until an intimate bond and tranquility was established.

They used their tongues as sensors, locating the artery in its neck. Once found the blood-letting began. They took turns feeding, sometimes masturbating. Apparently they found what they were doing arousing as did the horse. Their pampering and skillful use of their hands on its underbelly had the beast in a state of sexual readiness in no time, pleasing them in the fun they were having.

After having their fill of blood, Alexis got under the hindquarters of the animal lifting its back feet off the ground while the other two girls continued their incantations. They began stroking, fondling and reassuring the animal until it began to convulse letting loose its warm, milky seed for them.

Alexis playfully held the giant cock in her hands, positioning it between her legs as though it was her own. The other two sat waiting in eager anticipation smiling at one another, clicking their tongues to convey their thirst and readiness. As you might expect the discharge was voluminous, each taking their fill until the beast was nearly drained. Alexis then let the horse down, milking what was left to satisfy her own needs.

Afterwards they held hands, forming a circle while singing a vampire’s song which has no English translation. It is in the spirit and celebration of life. If you didn’t know better you’d think they were singing ring-around-the-rosy, gleefully circling in the merriment of their dance and repast.

I know this must sound horrid to you but they’ve found it to be tasteful, nutritious and rewarding. They have done similar things with many other animals such as deer, goats and cattle; finding each to have their own unique offering. Sometimes while the others fed one of the girls would sit on the beasts back, positioning the animal’s spine between their legs as they moved back and forth, bringing themselves to a climax. Afterwards they’d caress the animal affectionately, sensing the animal enjoyed the experience as well. Keep in mind we are inherently closer to the animal kingdom than humans are and they accept us freely as being a part of the chain of life and as one of them.

Decadence you might say? Perhaps to you but that is the difference in our species. For a human to do these things, I agree it would be deplorable but we are parasites. In your bible it says, “Man shall have dominion over the animals”. We adhere to this tenet but we don’t consider killing them as having dominion over them the way humans do.

The other day I was in the park and there were four young boys throwing rocks at a squirrel as though it had no right to its existence. They were relentless until they killed it. The boys puffed out their chests as though they provided some valuable service to mankind in eliminating a creature they apparently felt they had dominion of. Where do humans learn this behavior, if not from the corrupted books you invest so much belief in -- books written by those who didn’t even have a grade school education and had no concept of scientific understanding whatsoever when even eclipses were mysterious. Add to it their writings were handed down from generation to generation when much was lost and misinterpreted with their incompetence.

Alexis has made it clear she wants you to visit her, to sample her oral talents if you’d like. She’s promised me you won’t be disappointed. She might become aroused as well and if you’re lucky, she might give you a chance to reciprocate; assuming you’re willing of course. If you are able to bring her to climax you’ll discover a tasty substance coming from her. If you swallow it you’ll discover the amazing effects it has. Her discharge is a powerful aphrodisiac and will likely affect you in a positive way. Call it “black magic” if you like but I think you’ll be delighted.

Alexis is dear to me; like a daughter. If you visit her, under no circumstances should you attempt sexual intercourse with her. There are unforeseen events that can take place if you attempt it. It’s very complicated and I don’t have time to explain it now but she can turn into a wildcat, doing bodily harm to you. Perhaps it’s enough to say it’s an instinctual response, one a natural born female vampire has when a human attempts to penetrate her.

Anastasia

He reread the letter, conceding they were no longer mother and son; not by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe they were at one time but it was clear she was no longer human. The part about humans slaughtering and mistreating animals was true enough. He questioned who really was more humane, man or vampire. And as she said, the source of our religious fervor was so obscure and limited by circumstances, only those with blind faith were able to embrace fairytale ideology -- those convinced they had a soul, unwilling to accept mortality.

He didn’t know where he stood on these issues, not yet. There was much to consider, too much in fact. He knew the reality of vampires was real enough when he’d yet to witness anything close to being a miracle.

He wanted to get to know what was left of his mother. To talk to her and to find out if she chose vampirism or if it was thrust upon her. His head spun with everything happening and so quickly. He thought he’d get a better handle on things after he had some time to digest it; after a nap when he’d be able to see things rationally.