Demetrius Ch. 13

Story Info
♪ I’m gonna wait for the midnight hour...
3.8k words
4.56
10k
00

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

♪ I'm gonna wait for the midnight hour...

He and Kitty did it a second time, cuddling together when he heard the sound of her soothing snore. He closed his eyes following her on some vague path into an imaginary enchanted forest. He dreamt he was picking up the flower pedals she dropped behind as she frolicked ahead of him.

"He loves me, he loves me not," he heard her singing when suddenly they were startled awake by a loud knocking.

"Wait here, I'll see who it is," he told her looking at the clock. It was after midnight. He grabbed his white terrycloth robe from the closet, tying it loosely as he stomped angrily down the hall to the door. After opening it he was surprised in finding Alexis looking perturbed and utterly amazing. The motorcycle jacket hung loosely on one shoulder when a simple shrug allowed it to fall to the floor in a heap. She kicked it, sending it sliding across the floor on its metal buttons. After sniffing the air she said in rapid-fire,

"She's still here. Was she good? Did she satisfy you?"

Reeling and not knowing what to say, he thought he sensed something other than sinister curiosity. He was unable to think of anything other than how good she looked and how he felt in seeing her again. She wore a one-piece dark grey transparent body-stocking, not designed to conceal. The sleeves and legs were three-quarter length with a two inch velvet trim, like the one at her neckline. Her nipples were visible beneath the fabric. He noted the low-cut black strapless ballet slippers she wore, making her feet look smaller. Her mane of hair looked like she used a conditioner on it. It was beyond stunning in its natural auburn color, full, thick, curly and wavy. The human-looking contacts she wore to diminish the light looked different than when he saw her last. He wondered if she took more time in her dress to impress him.

Though sexually sated he knew he wanted her. To take her in his arms and tell her she was the only one he wanted. He was reluctant to do so since he knew his emotions were a human thing, doubting she'd understand how he felt. So he decided to play it straight, as best he could.

He watched her pacing back and forth seeming to collect her self, perhaps irritated in what she'd done. He looked her over as she strutted in front of him. It was as though she was trying to show off, asserting her beauty in his eyes. She avoided looking at him knowing she'd soften in seeing his eyes; those magical pale-blue eyes, haunting her in their penetrating beauty.

"Well, was she," she asked when he knew he'd forgotten the question.

"I didn't tell her to spend the night with you. I know how you humans can bond easily with those you have sex with. I was concerned one or both of you would allow it to go too far."

Kitty heard Alexis's voice. She came out to greet her wearing Demetri's shirt and rubbing her eyes innocently. Alexis saw what she was wearing, a shirt she picked out for Demetri. It did little to calm her.

"Come here Kitty," she said trying hard not to make it sound like a command.

Kitty walked to her, apparently to hug her but was stopped dead in her tracks when Alexis raised a hand preventing her from getting closer. Alexis reached between Kitty's legs inserting a finger before tasting it. Demetri was disgusted and embarrassed, about to object when he heard Alexis say,

"You can leave now Kitty. You performed your task as it was given to you, well done."

"Yes miss Alexis," she said bowing and stepping backwards before retreating to get her clothes. When she turned around they were treated to the sight of her jiggling, bouncing ass-cheeks within his shirt. Unthinking he smiled approvingly until he felt Alexis's eyes on him. There was no mistaking the look on her face. It seemed to say, "How dare you!"

"Whoops," he thought to himself. And in an attempt at changing the subject he told her he bought her a few things; taking the package from the table, handing it to her.

"It's to show you my appreciation for our night together. To let you know I respect you," he said feeling as though he'd laid gifts at the altar of a princess, a princess with huge fangs that looked as though they could wreak havoc on him.

He saw her softening, evidenced by her changing demeanor as she looked through the items. Her initial brusqueness all but vanished until Kitty re-entered the room. Kitty fidgeted nervously looking uncertain as to what she should do next, what was expected of her.

Alexis's air of superiority returned telling Kitty she could leave, which she did but with a tacit shrug. There were a few moments of silence. Alexis seemed to collect her thoughts and feelings. Though she didn't regret orchestrating their coupling, she began to have second thoughts about it. But far be it she would ever think she felt jealousy. It was too human a sentiment to consider, let alone recognize. Besides, though she didn't understand love, she didn't like the idea of him loving someone else. Not now, when there were certain things happening to her. Things she wanted to know about, thinking Demetri was the only one to help her understand.

He watched as her mood began to change, seeing her softening. She held up the sweater seeming to like it. Tilting and cocking her head, looking at him before caressing the sweater to her cheek. When she looked into his eyes she moved to stand in front of him, wanting him to appraise her. Also, she was curious to know if those strange tingling sensations she felt would return again in their closeness.

"Did Kitty satisfy your needs?"

He didn't know what to say, opting to say nothing. The ensuing pause was excruciating. He felt he was in a trap, one she sprung on him. It was clear she had no intention of letting him out, not yet. Not until he understood who was in control. She said,

"You needn't feel shame for what you did. If you do, I suppose it's my fault. Sex is good and it's natural. In fact I've been intimate with others since our night together. Do you know what I was thinking when I was with them, having them inside me?"

When he didn't answer she continued,

"I thought of you as though I'd been cursed, prevented from thinking about anyone else."

Speaking of curses, he watched her eyes scanning the walls. She wondered if he replaced the cross in her absence. When she saw it was safe she moved closer to him, almost in contact. They both felt the tingling sensations. When they grew too strong, she moved into his arms pressing her vampire femininity against him when time stood still.

Cocking her head once again in bewilderment she looked at him, trying to comprehend the strange power he possessed, wondering if it was within his eyes. Without her ability to comprehend, she took his hand placing it intimately on her body wanting him to feel her, pet her, adore and worship, only her. But more than anything she wanted reassurance in knowing he still thought she was desirable, even if she had a hard time understanding how he could embrace a vampire. Humans weren't supposed to be able to do such a thing when it was more common for them to run away in fear.

"Perhaps it was wrong of me to send her to you. I did it thinking I couldn't be what you needed. I didn't want to deny you the pleasure you're entitled to."

"Alexis, I'm not like that. I'd rather be with you feeling your hands on me than to have sex with her," he countered. She heard him but didn't seem to understand saying,

"But you're a male and you need to feel yourself inside a female when you ejaculate."

He laughed at the simple undeniable truth in her words. Surely it was a powerful sexual need in males but sometimes there is more to it than basic needs.

"Ideally yes but if the one we care about is unable for one reason or another, we don't necessarily feel we have to find a substitute. We'd rather resolve the issues with the person we care about. I guess it's a curse in a sense but it's a part of what we think love is. If you were thinking about me when you were with someone else, that's a sign you might love me," he said but she heard something else, what she wanted to hear.

"You mean you're willing to join us so we can have sex the way we should?"

He was unable to understand his attraction to her. In fact it scared the hell out of him to consider what it meant. He only knew their attraction was real. Maybe it was because he was an easy-going-guy and she liked him for being that way. He sensed she was attracted to him and liked how it made him feel, empowering him. For the first time he felt a sense of equality with her. It was missing, until now. He thought it was funny she'd find herself being attracted to him, a mere human.

"No, I'm not ready yet but I don't want anyone else. I'd rather get to know you and what vampires are like, before I do anything I might regret."

"You mean you'd regret loving me?"

"No, I'd regret becoming like you only to discover it was a mistake," he tried to explain when she said,

"But you can never have me the way you should until you become a vampire. Do you want to be my puppy or would you like a real relationship with me?"

"I don't know, I don't know. I don't know what I want or what I think anymore," he said as he went into a stoop holding his hand up to conceal his eyes from her. He sat pulling his knees to his chest, resting his head within his arms. Though she didn't or perhaps couldn't understand she saw his torment. She sat beside him. He felt her hand on him, petting him. Try as she may to understand humans and their mysterious emotions and intellect she waited for him, to collect his thoughts.

"I don't think I can accept you having sex with others. When we love someone we want to own the other person's sexuality too. I know this sounds selfish to you but its how humans are."

She glared at him before saying,

"You'll understand Demetri, trust me. Your perceptions will be different when you join us. You'll feel a change within you. It can take months before it's completed but it will happen. I've spoken to others and they said when they were turned and in a state of change, they felt they were traveling through a warp in space when they found enlightenment, set free of human bondage and all the things associated with humanity when they're capable of flight -- for the first time.

"They said their rebirth was what humans think will take place when they die and go to heaven. They experience a new level of understanding of the universe and conscious thought when good and bad is acknowledged as being truth. We don't think bad is the devil and good is god since those things define our nature, our essence."

In making a point she used her right hand. Using the index finger and her thumb, making a circle saying, "This is me," and with her left hand she did the same thing joining the two circles together. "This is you and I entwined in a lock," as she tried to pull her hands apart they remained locked.

"What I did over the weekend is like this," she slapped her hands together and then made each appear as a bird as it flew away. "The coming together is good and a reason for joy since it's a social enjoyable communal bond. The Greeks and Romans thought sexual freedom was the highest level of enlightenment and it's why they engaged in orgies. But your religious leaders said it was disgusting and immoral when once again humanity fell into their trap of ignorance. It seems every time your species wants to make an evolutionary step, the moral right and religion is there to slap you down and shackle you. Not just in matters of sexuality but in science as well.

"Maybe it's your human nature or what you're taught but change comes through enlightenment. I can't make you understand certain things yet. I only know it's impossible for me to be human. But it's possible for you to make a giant leap of faith and transcend your human existence in favor of one like ours."

He was impressed by her conviction, finding he was beginning to trust her. He stood a bit too optimistically pulling her up off the floor with him. He realized pound for pound their weight was much denser than it was in humans. He took her in his arms holding her without speaking, wondering what he should do, what life was all about. He feared her patience might be wearing thin when she'd give up and have a feast at his neck when he'd no longer have a choice in the matter. Good bad or indifferent he offered,

"I know you mean well and you've been patient with me. I'm grateful and think I'd like having you in my life on a regular basis. Perhaps you'd consider moving in with me. I'm beginning to feel close to you but I still fear the many things I don't know about vampires. I like being with you and seeing you. I don't like our drifting apart when I don't know whether to call you or to wait for you to call me. And I guess I don't like the feeling of not knowing when I'll see you again."

She smiled, not caring if her fangs showed. She'd gained his acceptance and trust.

Little did he know there wasn't only one line to cross in becoming a vampire but there were many. In proposing she move in with him, he'd crossed another. Perhaps he didn't know or didn't care but he was growing nearer to them and their kind. Gladly she'd bide her time feasting on his love as though it was some tasty morsel of flesh, dripping with the sweet taste of human blood.

He'd become the frog agreeing on taking the scorpion across the pond, anticipating the worse. The worse was being turned into a vampire when he thought he'd be damned forever. On the other hand it would lead him to the mother he was anxious to understand and to be reunited with. Maybe he might even find the peace of mind he sought. Didn't someone once say, "If you can't beat em, join em."

"Maybe you can help me in making the right choice," he said adding, "Will you be able to accept my decision if I choose not to join you?"

"We'll see what the future holds. Though I don't know what love is maybe I do have some of the symptoms, as you say. After talking with your mother I was told Isabella, Constance and I will be ending our maiden period of training in another month. We are expected to attend a small party in our honor at your parent's mansion in upper New York. This means we'll no longer be restricted in our diets and we'll be granted the privilege of drinking the blood of humans, as we see fit in our needs."

He cringed in hearing this, imagining he felt a sharp pain in his neck. Even so he knew he'd allow her to drink his blood in the name of love, if it was what she wanted and needed. She continued with,

"If we're living together, discussing the pros and cons of vampirism, I think your mother will be pleased. She'll know I've made progress in bringing you into the fold. Besides we've made an intimate connection. If you'd like I can tell her you'll be attending our celebration. You can meet Adrian, your sister Katrina and see their estate."

"Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We'll see. I think my exposure to them is what I've needed. It was the missing piece. I want to see how your kind live on a daily basis so I'd understand better if I'd fit in. Will you spend the night with me? I can pick up your things along with anything you might need on the way home from work tomorrow," he offered.

She hugged him agreeing, "You realize you won't have to work when you join us. I doubt they'd like having a vampire working for them but what do I know," she said baring her fangs slightly.

"It's weird, I never thought about it. What would I do? What would you and I do," he asked when she said,

"We'll do what all the other rich vampires do. Your mother has a sizable dowry in store for you. Perhaps we could live with them awhile, assisting in some way. I'm not sure but I think your mother and Adrian have important plans for you -- for us."

♪ Love to love me baby...

Once in his bedroom she became the seductress, moving her hands up and down her sides. She moved as though dancing to ethereal music -- music he felt through her, without the need of hearing. It was amazing to see how sensuous she was, like a magician doing something incomprehensible. He thought her eroticism was beyond human achievement. He was yet to understand how she could telepathically stimulate certain parts of his brain, his libido primarily.

Having his attention she began rotating her shoulders, like a snake slithering out of its old skin, molting. She removed her top until it was but a few inches above her nipples, moving her hand over her stomach and lower still. He heard her making a sound similar to a hiss but it was different, more musical as it began with a high pitch ending with a low eerie resonance -- a vampire's sigh of seduction perhaps.

Locking eyes with him he was powerless to look away, leaving him in a state of erotic yearning. She alone could set him free from the need she made in him. He was consumed with lust for her, as helpless as a puppy in quicksand, watching her pull her outfit down to her waist, exposing her succulent and youthful breasts to him. Imagine the most perfect ones ever seen and they were hers, looking like ready fruit waiting harvesting in their perfect beauty. His desire for her went beyond the sex act until he found himself wanting to impregnate her, which was both exciting and frightening.

Moving her hips in a slow serpentine motion, she cupped her breasts in her hands offering them to him; as what, a reward for his surrender? He watched in fascination as she pinched and then pulled the nipples straight out, where they remained erect and distended. It looked painful but she appeared to relish the sensation. He never knew such nipples existed, thinking they were imaginary. They were more like the ones he saw in an adult comic book once. But here they were now in all their splendid glory, larger and darker than the existence she offered.

She began to masturbate, maintaining eye-contact with him. He could see the pleasure she gave herself, relaxing her shoulders, making her appear inviting, feminine and receptive. She sighed again, this time baring her fangs differently than in the past. He watched as she stuck her split-end tongue out, wiggling it around at him as she smelled the readiness and odor of their arousal filling the room. It occurred to him she looked like a beast possessing a powerful intellect. For some reason he didn't think of her as being evil, though he knew she'd appear evil to anyone who didn't know better.

He shuddered knowing her actions were directed at him, wanting him as no one ever wanted him. The feeling she conveyed was hard to comprehend but it was as real as anything possibly could be. Her need filled an empty yearning in him, all consuming. Somehow he thought she could sense his vulnerability when it was child-play for her, accomplishing his surrender. It also occurred to him she was trying to show him how wild and unattached sex was for vampires since her actions were purposely carnal and primitive.

"Undress me," she said undoing his robe, feeling him. When they were naked she squeezed a nipple, bringing forth a substance unlike milk. She told him to suck it. When he did he knew it was similar to her other bodily fluids. It oozed, filling his mouth. The effect was the same as before, arousing him further with its aphrodisiac qualities. He knew she expected him to obey her. All the while he didn't lose track of the source and what she was. It hardly mattered if what he was doing was deleterious; no matter the result she controlled him now.

He sucked each nipple, feeling it fill his mouth when she insisted he swallow. He wanted communion with her, wanting to show her he accepted her. She held his head firmly to her, making him drink. It was the most intimate thing he ever did and he found himself losing it when she began masturbating both of them furiously. She seemed to sense his state of arousal knowing what was to happen when she sprung into action, dropping to her knees drinking him as though her life depended on doing so. He felt the tip of his cock deep in her throat, expertly milking him with gentle contractions. And then he felt the fine bristles on her tongue as it circled and moved all around in teasing him. All of this was accompanied by those happy sounds she was capable of making -- letting him know she welcomed him, sucking all he had and beyond until he was drained and limp.

12