Demetrius Ch. 20

Story Info
Golfing Buddies?
2.5k words
4.58
8.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

He woke before her, feeling better than he had for a long time; maybe even better than he ever had in his life.

He scowled trying to look mean as he stood before the mirror puffing up his chest and checking his biceps as though he was trying out for a role in Superman; seeing he had a way to go yet. He believed he was feeling better because of the changes she alerted him to. Optimistically he thought he was a caterpillar when one day he'd be a butterfly; wondering how it would feel to fly for the first time.

He opened the refrigerator feeling hungry but didn't know what for. Everything he had in there looked unappetizing. He got an empty box taking out everything he no longer found appealing and when he was done, his refrigerator was empty.

He went to the bedroom, sitting on the bed patiently and taking joy in looking at her when he saw her eyes begin to flutter open.

"Good morning sweetheart," he said smiling.

She smiled with her eyes reaching out to hug him, pulling him down into her cozy sleep-niche. He snuggled with her, smelling her morning scent, thinking it too was wonderful.

"I'm going to the grocery store and wanted to know what I could buy us," he said when she said, "Blood and lots of it," though he could tell she was at least partially kidding.

Reaching out to touch him she said,

"Now you've made me hungry."

She squeezed him through his pants smiling at him when she said, "Please..." as she undid his pants, pulling his zipper down.

She laid her head in his lap until he felt her taking him in her mouth, tickling the sensitive end before she began to suck in earnest, hungrily.

He thought she was like a small animal at the tit. Not surprisingly, he lay on his side, lifting her thigh as he rested his head on her soft inner thigh.

He found her little button, tickling it with his tongue before he began to suck on it when he heard her moans of encouragement.

"He's so totally mine now," she thought anxious to feel his liquid warmth shooting in her mouth when she could drink his sweetness. Though she enjoyed the act, regardless of who she was doing it to, with him it was all the better; like their kisses.

He knew the effects her juices were having on him but he wondered if his male molecules could be making her more human, causing her to experience emotions. He hoped her having emotions wouldn't weaken her, as his mother suggested they did. If having her drink him made her more human; he doubted he would want to dissuade her from doing it.

"Just get what looks good to you. I like spinach, eggs and tomato juice put into a blender. Muscles, clams and oysters are fine if they're fresh. Ask the butcher if you could buy a gallon of blood. He'll look at you like your crazy but tell him you intend to make gravy with it," she said.

While he was leaving he saw the box of food he planned on throwing away when it occurred to him to ask Beth if she wanted it.

Knocking on her door and after she answered, he explained he and his fiancé were starting a new diet and though the items in the box were still good; they weren't allowed.

She thanked him telling him he looked different but "good different". She kissed him on the cheek to congratulate him on his intention to marry. While she was doing so, he heard a booming male voice demanding to know who she was talking to. She motioned with her head saying he was home and was in a foul mood.

Not wanting to linger and cause a scene, he left jokingly on tiptoes, like the Pink Panther. She laughed in seeing his version before closing the door.

After shopping he returned with his arms full and surprisingly enough, with a gallon of beef's blood. He also bought her a dozen red roses, remembering the day she set one by the chessboard. Never in a million years would he think he'd end up marrying her and wanting to become a vampire.

He heard her showering. He entered the bathroom, hiding the bouquet behind his back, waiting for her to step out of the shower. Of course she knew he was there and she smiled holding back the shower curtain looking at him, wondering what he held behind his back, thinking it was most likely the blood.

When she stepped out, he produced the flowers with a smile. She hugged him saying,

"You're going to spoil me you know," calling him a "fucker" again and then sticking out her split-end tongue at him. Somehow it looked sexy since it carried with it the idea of sex combined with her nakedness and pointed dark nipples.

"Do that again," he said when she said "what" he said, "Stick out your tongue at me."

When she did, he moved to kiss her but instead of kissing her he began to suck on her tongue, drawing it deep into his mouth as he felt the tiny hairs tickling his tongue. They moved their tongues in and all around inside each others mouth for the first time as he began to hear the wonderful sounds of approval coming from her throat again, exciting him.

"You're such a fucker," she said as she sexily bent to dry a thigh, looking up at him with that certain smile.

He continued to watch as she did little provocative things to tease him; such as "innocently" opening and closing her thighs as she dried her ass; as she sensed his thoughts.

Knowing he was watching, she placed her middle finger on her sex, moving it in little circles while she looked at him, measuring his reaction in seeing her masturbate for him.

When he smiled she inserted it inside her folds, moving it in and out suggestively, as it became slick with her juices. Then she withdrew it, holding it up to show him and in so doing, she gave him the finger!

Suddenly she stuck it her mouth, moving it in and out sexily to simulate coitus. She licked it clean, once more holding it up to him in defiance, giving him the finger again.

She used her eyes and her actions to convey what she wanted of him as she sat on the closed toilet lid, placing her right foot on the seat opening her thighs,

"Come on fucker, get on your knees!"

He laughed in knowing this was her game at eroticism; one of those rare unscripted and spontaneous moments in life. He did what by now he was growing used to do doing and as he did, she ran her fingers roughly through his hair, chuckling inside her throat as she thrust up into his mouth as he continued, making her come before once again he drank her deliciousness.

When they were done he helped her towel off and they hugged, just holding each other. How far he had come, never knowing exactly when it was he had crossed the line when it was too late for him now.

He returned to the kitchen to unpack the items he bought when she joined him, looking for something to put the flowers in.

He saw her nose going a mile a minute when she made a face, complaining about something smelling horrible. Neither of them knew what she was referring to until she saw the sleeve of garlic bulbs. It was almost as bad as when she saw the crucifix but not quite when she said,

"Uh-huh baby, get that out of here right now unless you want to see me throw up."

He was about to throw them in the garbage but thought better of it when he decided to see if Beth could use them, explaining to Alexis what he intended.

He knocked on Beth's door when suddenly her husband opened it angrily. He was about a foot taller and at least fifty pounds heavier than Demetri.

He grabbed Demetri by the throat forcing him backwards against the wall, next to Demetri's door with a thud. He angrily shouted,

"Are you the one fucking my wife when I'm not home," he demanded.

Demetri shook his head innocently, holding up the garlic comically, finding it difficult to talk; let alone explain he wanted to see if either of them wanted it.

Alexis heard the commotion, grabbing the motorcycle jacket and haphazardly wrapping herself in it when she stepped out into the hallway,

"Take your hands off him," she said angrily and firmly.

He had his right hand on Demetri's throat and with his left hand he was about to put it in Alexis's face to push her away saying,

"What are you going to do about it?"

It was a mistake as she grabbed his wrist pinning his arm high up on his back with her left hand while grabbing his hair with her right. It looked like she was about to rip his hair out of his scalp. She had him bent backwards like he was a bow, ready to let loose an arrow as he moaned in pain.

"How about if I rip your arm off and use it for a golf club when I'll make a divot out of your scalp," she said when there was no mistaking she didn't mean it to be funny.

Demetri was shocked in seeing the ferocity that showed in her face when she was really angry for the first time. She looked all animal to him since she was baring her fangs so only he saw them. It made him wonder how he could love her but he was beyond feeling mere love for her he knew.

With his arm being thrust higher and her relentless grip on his scalp, she had him sitting on his ass in no time as he wondered how she could've incapacitated him so quickly and effectively.

"I have no argument with you," he said looking up at Alexis when he admired what he could see inside the large jacket she wore.

"The hell you don't and the next time you touch my fiancé, I won't be so easy on you. Do we have an understanding," she said glaring at him and in no uncertain terms.

She pulled the jacket tightly around her so he couldn't gawk at her while she continued to stare at him until she saw his resignation. Until he cowered like a whipped puppy.

"See if Beth wants the garlic Demetri and if she doesn't, throw it in the incinerator. I'll see you inside..."

She looked at him as though she meant it to be an order.

He offered the garlic to Beth; she took it shrugging her shoulders as if to apologize for her husband's behavior as he slowly got to his feet. He looked at Demetri with a new found respect. He didn't say anything but it was clear he had his tail between his legs as he rubbed his arm going back inside.

"That's quite a woman you got there Demetri," Beth said in what appeared to be sincere admiration.

Once inside their apartment he saw her rage slowly abating when she said,

"You're damned right I'm a scorpion and I'm proud of it!"

He was pleased she didn't ask if the accusations of his sleeping with Beth were true, thinking she'd understand given the circumstances. After all, Beth was the instigator and it was before he developed feelings for Alexis.

He waited for her to settle down; daring to hasten the process when he offered with tongue-in-cheek and in a shroud of innocence,

"I didn't know you liked golf. Do you think we could play sometime?"

There is a rewarding sense of jubilation when someone we love is obviously angry and we can make them laugh. It may not have been a full-blown smile but she poked him hard anyway, calling him a "fucker" before her seriousness returned when she said,

"Something has been bothering me about you and this is as good of a time to tell you as any: Do you ever get angry or mad," she wanted to know adding, "Have you ever felt rage when your adrenaline kicks in?"

"I guess not," he said when she said, "Well, we're going to have to work on that along with your defensive skills."

She looked through the phonebook for martial arts studios, where the two of them could work together. She called and was able to reserve a room for three hours for the next day.

After their first session, he took her to where he worked and told them he was quitting. She patted his arm with encouragement as her hand went to her face adjusting her sunglasses innocently, as though she din't want to look conspicuous.

The following day, after their workout and her expert instructions, they went looking for a ring for her. The one she chose was the one he thought was the nicest too.

Maybe it wasn't the right thing to do yet but she wanted to wear it right away and there it remained on her finger for a very, very long time. There was no doubt in her mind they were married and their time together now was really all the honeymoon she could've hoped for.

One day they went to Atlantic City and gambled. He couldn't figure out how she was able to do it but she was an expert at almost everything and anything she turned her hand to when their winnings, or should we say her winnings were over $10,000 dollars.

She told him they could be married when they went to visit his parents and wanted to know if he was ready. He felt his mouth go dry when he said he was; he knew there was no turning back now, come hell or high water he was going to feel her bite deeply into his neck when he would be changed forever, when he would have to say goodbye to his humanity.

His body hair was beginning to fade away when he saw his pores vanishing in small circular spots. In addition, he was growing stronger as he looked leaner and surprisingly healthier as well.

One day they were walking through the park when they ran into George and Connie. Demetri wanted to talk to George in private, about him and Alexis but wanted her permission to do so first. She had some reservation about it but agreed.

Demetri and George walked slowly in the opposite direction on the path when Demetri asked,

"George, do you believe in vampires?"

George looked at him smiling, thinking there was a punch line in the offing. When there was none coming and he saw Demetri was serious he said,

"No, you're kidding, right?"