Demetrius Ch. 29

Story Info
It was the beginning...
1.9k words
4.62
9.4k
1

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 29

It was the beginning...

The remaining days in the city came fast and furious. Alexis was very organized and methodical, knowing exactly what she was doing at every turn. On the other hand Demetri had fits of irrational thought when he imagined himself running into the street screaming like a lunatic. The reality of what was happening to him and what was yet to happen finally sunk in. He kept thinking about what she was going to do to him, what he wanted her to do. She was his scorpion for better or worse, til death...do they really live forever? On one hand he wanted to feel her injecting her poison into him, on the other he wasn't sure he knew what he was doing.

It was too late anyway. Sometimes he'd look at her without her knowledge or so he thought, while she busied herself with some chore. She won yet there was no sign of gloating on her part. Surprisingly the thought of what she was going to do to him excited him, both mentally and sexually. She was gonna fuck him real good he thought. Every time he thought about it he took her by the hand, leading her into the bedroom in the hopes of cementing their bond and showing her he trusted her. He became obsessed with her, wanting her frequently. She laughed in seeing and feeling his excitement. It made her excited too. The experience was new for her. She'd never changed anyone into a vampire before. Add to it, they were to be married.

Constance and Isabella were in and out frequently. They reminded Demetri of spinsters, clinging to one another frequently, insecurely. One day the two of them sat chatting on the sofa together looking at him oddly. He had the hardest time trying to determine what language they were using, let alone what they were saying. Only an occasional word sounded familiar. In frustration he went to see what Alexis was doing, rather than listen to their confusing and esoteric babble.

"What in the world are those two talking about. I have the hardest time understanding them," he said to Alexis thinking she'd understand.

"They've developed their own language. It's multilingual, ancient vampire with bits and pieces from other languages. They use it when they're in public too, so no one will know what they're saying. I have a hard time understanding them too but I can read their thoughts well enough to know exactly what they're saying.

"They're probably talking about having sex with you, after you're changed and we're married. They don't like the idea of doing it with humans but they're looking forward to it. I told them they could do it now if they wanted but they declined, graciously I might add."

"What if I don't want to do it with them," he asked in annoyance.

"Don't underestimate their ability in seduction. My guess is you'd be helpless to resist, if they wanted you. They could create a scenario you'd find difficult to refuse, a highly erotic one."

He put a fist on his hip, leaning forward over the counter, as though he was a knuckle-walker. He removed his hand from his hip and began scratching his side while making a face like a chimpanzee. She didn't know he was trying to make her laugh with his antics. Protesting further seemed pointless to him as he reverted to his usual character. She knew him well enough to poke him, calling him a fucker when she added,

"It will be easier when you're changed. You'll know when I want to be with someone. You'll feel a sense of excitement in your stomach, like the one we had on the roller-coaster. You'll look at me, seeing a certain smile in my eyes and you'll want me to do it; you'll understand. We won't have to ask permission. We'll feel the same thrill of it when it happens. It's really very beautiful and erotic for us, you'll see."

"So another vampire will put his cock in you and fuck you until he comes and you'll want him to do it," he asked.

"Yes, of course. Have you forgotten the thrill you felt when I allowed you to experience sex from a female's perspective?"

She grabbed his cheeks, squeezing them together saying, "Organismele de schimbare" a few times adding, "Fuck -- fuck -- fuck."

One day Kitty paid them a visit. She was beaten and bruised with a cut swollen lip. She explained her father hit her; he'd been drinking or doing drugs. He wasn't usually mean and never hit her before but when she told him she might be pregnant, he lost it.

"Since my mother left, he isn't the same. I don't know what to do but he needs something, something other than what I can give him. I'm a source of his unhappiness and frustration I'm sure of it."

Alexis placed her hands on Kitty's shoulders, after lifting her chin and looking her in the eyes. It was strange, as though Alexis was prying into Kitty's inner depths. Demetri didn't know what it meant but he was more concerned about Kitty, wondering what they could do to help her. Alexis knew his thoughts saying,

"Kitty, if you want to leave your life and become a vampire, you can start by coming with us to live with Demetri's parents. Perhaps you can be our maid for awhile. They'll decide if you're suitable in becoming a vampire, if it's what you want. Think about it and if you want to join us, be here Saturday morning when we leave."

Demetri moved to Alexis's side, putting his arm around her waist. Receiving affection without it being sexual was still new to Alexis but she grew to like it. Kitty hugged them in turn, assuring them she'd be there Saturday.

"I'll be here. You can count on it," she said with conviction before leaving.

It was the ending...

Saturday came and the five were in the rented limousine. There were two split-bench loveseats facing the back of the limo. Constance and Isabella sat together on one side while Demetri and Alexis sat on the other. Everyone looked nice. Constance and Isabella wore expensive kid-leather zippered jump-suits. Demetri had a hard time in not noticing they were only zipped half way up, a few inches above their navels. Constance's suit was a deep burgundy while Isabella's was black with a short vertical collar.

Kitty had the entire backseat to spread out on if she wanted. She looked happy and excited, thinking she was one step closer in becoming a vampire. She was leaving her human existence behind like Demetri. She was dressed in a black pleated skirt, white knee-high nylons and a white silk blouse with small kittens on it, along with her black lace-up boots. He watched as she crossed her legs, showing a good part of thigh and haunch in doing so. She looked better than when they first met. Her long eyelashes combined with the black eye-shadow made the whites jump out of the darkness surrounding them.

For some reason she avoided eye-contact with him. But when she finally did, he was reminded of their intimate moments. Maybe it was his imagination but he thought their intimacy showed in her eyes. He didn't understand how it worked but her eyes looked sensitive, warm and beautiful.

Kitty wanted to talk to him about having missed her period but didn't think the circumstances were right. Fearing they'd never be right any longer.

Alexis understood their feelings for one another but it didn't mean she liked it. She came to regret her decision in making a surrogate of Kitty. In her frustration she took hold of his hand, meshing their fingers together. He felt her squeezing his hand, digging her fingernails into the back of his hand. Before he could voice his objection she said,

"Demetri thinks you look very nice today Kitty. Don't you Demetri?"

"Um, yes I do I guess," he said trying to free his hand so he could assess the damage. Kitty thanked him, still avoiding eye-contact with him. He continued to try and free his hand but Alexis wouldn't allow it. The more he tried the more it hurt. So he gave up looking perturbed all the while. Kitty didn't want to laugh in seeing his predicament. She looked at Alexis saying,

"I hope I won't be a disappointment to you and look forward to serving you well."

Her humility in wanting to serve them endeared her all the more. He found himself wondering what she'd be like as a vampire but couldn't envision it for some reason.

Some idle chitchat took place when Kitty began to yawn. She asked no one in particular if it was all right if she took a nap. She was given approval in the form of some head-nods. As she closed her eyes Demetri felt the vampires bouncing thoughts around as though they were Ping-Pong balls. Since they were so quick and in a language he didn't understand, he couldn't catch the meanings as to what they were communicating. He looked at Alexis trying to understand when her telepathic conversation stopped abruptly. She squeezed his hand again, making a sound he came to understand was her way of conveying everything was all right.

They'd been on the interstate for awhile as Alexis continued to stare out the side window, seeming to be lost in thought. He looked at Kitty's face again seeing how beautiful she was in her serenity. Suddenly Kitty opened her eyes looking first at Alexis and when seeing her looking out the window, she stared directly at him for awhile when suddenly the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen appeared on her face. He smiled back at her which seemed to please her when once again she closed her eyes.

The silence concerned him. He didn't know how vampires expressed tension but thought Alexis seemed nervous. Perhaps it was a sense of foreboding, only appearing to be nervousness for suddenly the driver swerved quickly to avoid hitting a deer. He lost control of the vehicle crossing the median when Kitty began to bounce up and down like a drop of water on a hot skillet.

The limo ended up on the other side of the freeway and was hit head-on by an approaching truck. Kitty went flying forward, through the open interior window cracking her head on the front of the truck. She and the driver were killed on impact.

The vampires were injured but their bodies healed quickly. Demetri's injuries were more serious, as he was rendered unconscious, becoming comatose.

Alexis lifted his limp hand in disbelief letting it drop lifelessly to his chest. She looked at the others as though she couldn't comprehend the finality inherent in death. Her refusal to believe what happened showed in her face. Her expression looked as though she was on the verge of rage and anger. Constance and Isabella understood her mental state. They assumed he was dead telling Alexis as much in hopes of getting her to leave, knowing the paramedics and police would be in route shortly. Alexis continued to stare at him not wanting to leave under the circumstances. It wasn't until they heard the distant sirens when Constance insisted they leave quickly. Alexis appeared to be in shock and was unable to resist their efforts in getting her out of the wreckage and away from the scene.