Democrat Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2

Buddy began masturbating in bed that night thinking of Clarita's tits but stopped sheepishly when remembering she would be making the bed in the morning. Damp spots on the sheet could embarrass her unless she were used to the vile ways of men.

He rose at 5 am and decided to model his heroine in Democrat Daisy on Carla Croft and soon into Chapter 1 the hero Hatfield was fucking the mother of Daisy, his housekeeper, while having erotic thoughts about Daisy.

Clarita arrived at 10:00 with some cookies she'd made that morning and asked, "Do I kiss you?"

"Yeah and then kiss my chest if you wish."

He was aghast he'd said that but she just giggled and waggled her finger at him, saying naughty boy, and she then kissed him sweetly on the lips with no tonguing.

"Coffee?"

"Please," he said.

Standing operating the coffee-maker she said, "I wasn't sure what to wear when on duty and so have dressed like a corporate personal assistant."

"It's over to you," he said expansively, wishing she'd only wear panties. "In attitude, I'm what is known is a benevolent employer who pays like a skinflint."

"Oh I cannot agree. I would have come for half the amount we settled on."

Buddy asked mildly, "Shall we re-negotiate?"

"Get fucked," she giggled.

Oh dear, a foul-mouthed woman. He was associating with bad company.

"Wear what we wish. The minimum should be panties."

She appeared to like that idea. "Like when the weather gets really hot?"

"Yes of course. And when will that be?"

She giggled.

After they'd had coffee and ate some of her nutty slice, she went off to make the bed and clean the bathroom. She then sat at the table and he said he'd opened a password protected file on her computer and made it a shared file.

"Good that means I'll always be working with a real time file in case you had made changes after I last worked on it?"

"Exactly," he smiled. "I shall save my work ready for editing to a file called For Editing and it will always be available to you when you open that shared file if you are connected to our network."

"I understand. What's my password?"

"Cunt in lower case; do you think you can remember that?"

She giggled and said there was no way she could forget such a despicable word.

He spent the next hour tutoring in how to edit lightly, often having to lean forward to point at something, such as two letters transposed.

He'd leaned across her awkwardly a couple of times and she said, "Buddy just relax and treat me naturally. If you brush my breast stretching across me I won't mind. It's only a tit."

"Thanks, I'll try to remember that," he said, and brushed over a tit for practice. They both watched in wonder as the nipple rose magically.

Buddy commenced draft Chapter 2 and fifteen minutes later of dotting the 'i's and crossing the 't's or whatever she regarded as light editing, Clarita murmured "Omigod" and a minute later wheezed "Omigod" and began squeezing a tit.

"What?"

"Hatfield is fucking her cleaning girl's mom."

He said smoothly, "What's wrong with that? It happens all the time."

"But this is occurring on page 5. Are you changing to writing porn?"

"Christ Clarita, give me a break. I live my characters. Hatfield saw Daisy's mom bent over setting fire to a pile of Republican election billboards and passion seized him. I had to give him his head."

"That is disgusting."

"Is that so? Don't you ever see a guy that makes you think you could go over and fuck him?"

"No never," she cried hotly.

They settled back quietly until Clarita said, "Last year when I saw my mom bending over I felt this sudden blood rush and great desire to finger her and at college I once grabbed a girl passionately and we became roommates."

"Oh I see," Buddy said, gravely disappointed.

"But these days I only have sex with males."

"Oh I see," Buddy said, hugely delighted.

At 3:30 she left that work to prepare his dinner.

Buddy went through her work. He would have been happy to find say 60% of errors corrected but found neigh on 95% corrected. His heart soared and so did his dick.

She kissed him when preparing to cycle off.

"You know," he said, gazing deeply into her violet eyes and sweeping stray hair under her knitted cap, "if we fucked you could stay."

"I know," she said shakily and rode away, starting with a bit of a wobble.

After dinner Buddy went to the town's only bar and was seated with his first beer when Carla Croft came in alone, ordered a wine and then came over and sat beside him, very close.

"Where's hubby tonight, away fighting crime?"

"No at home watching TV. It's his best night as he watches three cop shows in a row."

While Buddy was digesting that information she said, "Please finger me darling."

He got her off twice and she was so grateful and licked his finger clean.

* * *

Clarita had dinner ready when her mom arrived home.

"Oh darling, I wasn't expecting this. You'll be tired after your working day.

"No I'm okay but perhaps you should rehire that woman who was here before I arrived home."

"God idea," Dale said. "Did you demand sex?"

"No."

"Wasn't he interested?"

"He probably gets himself off while he's writing. Mom, would a guy have sex with the mother before he dipped into the daughter?"

"Darling some guys will shove it into anything that moves. What's brought this on?"

"That scene occurs in the first chapter of his book."

"Well here comes your father. Ask him for his opinion. Remember Buddy is writing fiction."

When Bert the town's doctor arrived inside, Clarita gave him the same information and asked him the same question.

Bert was aware his wife was behind him arranging flowers she'd bought on the way home.

"Oh no darling, I would never engage in such foul practice."

He then startled his daughter, delivering a huge wink.

Clarita's mom Meredith, arranging the flowers, could feel her pussy throbbing. God that randy author was sending her a subliminal message. He wished to have sex with her. But wasn't she too old for him?

"Darling how old is your employer?"

"Thirty-four and that's an odd question," Clarita asked looking at her mother closely. "What's in your mind?"

"Oh I was wondering about asking him over for dinner and who to pair him with."

"You can pair him with me mom."

"Oh yes how forgetful of me although he's almost as old as your father."

Clarita was left thinking what was wrong with her mom's math? Buddy was thirty-four and her dad was fifty-six. God her mom was jealous that her daughter was associating with this apparently dashing guy. Well actually she thought he was as shallow as dinner plate but attempting to change her mom's first impression would be nigh impossible.

But was Buddy just a let-it-rip kid in man's clothing? She could have misjudged him. Gee it was unusual for a girl to find a guy who made her think. Clarita knew she could usually read a guy like a book, or thought she could. Perhaps Buddy did have something extra under his bonnet?

Those unanswered questions and suppositions: was she becoming really interested in foot-loose Buddy Baldwin?

Clarita felt her face flush.

Oh god. He was old, practically penniless and his car was straight from a wrecker's yard.

Attempting to smother her confusion, Clarita did something illogical. Her mom had mentioned she had read Buddy's 'Republican Ruby'. She found it in his mom's bedroom bookcase and later in bed began reading the trashy novel. Gripped by the pace of the story and the provocative style of the author, Clarita dropped the novel on to her chest when she fell asleep almost four hours after going to bed.

Bleary-eyed, Clarita rose at 7:00 and began the housework. She was making her own bed later her mom come in wearing a stunning gown and kissed her.

"This is your last day on slave labor darling. Mrs Walsh told me last night she could resume house-work here tomorrow. You have been so good about it but the work is not you and nor is working for the itinerate writer."

"Well actually he's quite a character."

"Darling he is no different than those boys at college... they use you and they spit you out."

"Well we probably all are guilty of acting like that in our own way mother."

"You have never been aware of me ever having an affair."

"Oh is that so? When I see that hugely expensive gown and your French lingerie, I wonder what I think?"

Meredith looked toward the door nervously.

"Shhh. Keep your voice down."

Clarita whispered she was finished.

Meredith said, "Oh you have been reading?"

She picked up the novel, glanced at the title and dropped it, saying "Rubbish."

"Is it really? Before answering, remember your daughter respects your ability to judge intelligently."

Meredith sighed and said it was a good read.

"Only a good read? That's something like Mrs Corban, the cashier in our butcher's shop, would say about a book."

"All right, he's an excellent story-teller who writes with great rhythm, delivers some original humor, lacks somewhat in setting detail but in characterization he is quite astonishing. In this book Ruby almost walks out of the pages."

"Exactly, I found the same thing. I bet when men were having sex with Ruby, the writer was imaging he was fucking her. I think Ruby was based on a woman he knew."

Meredith's jaw dropped.

"What."

"That's why he's taken you under his wing."

"I really don't think so mother. He'll want a woman with far greater experience, someone like you. Then again perhaps his heroines are based on a collection of women he's known carnally?"

Clarita grinned as her mom turned away to hide her blush. Well, well. If Buddy was one of those guys who had sex with anything that moved, her mom could get lucky if she went after him.

"Put the book back when you've finished with it," he mom said, her voice emotionally charged.

"Have green tea instead of coffee with breakfast this morning mom; you sound over-wrought."

Meredith left without replying.

Clarita went to breakfast dressed in clinging black bike shorts and a fluffy long sleeved top and barely reached her navel. Her mom looked at the bared midriff but said nothing and as usual her father remained behind his newspaper and grunted good morning.

When Meredith was leaving for work she kissed Clarita and said, "You should score with that cute tummy bared. Here's one of Mother's Little Secret that all women pass down to their daughters. Finger yourself wet before entering a room where the guy you have target is waiting. He'll smell your scent quite some distance away."

"Thanks mom," Clarita said, kissing her a second time. "Be a good girl today."

Her mom walked to the garage laughing while Clarita was already off to change into something less provocative.

Wearing high-cut white shorts and a cycling top then went below her hips, Clarita entered the cottage and found Buddy in the kitchen loading the washing machine.

"Hi leave that for me."

"It's my personal washing."

"So?"

He dropped what he was holding and said, "Coffee."

"No I cycled fast. I'll just drink water."

He eyed her and said, "Don't I get a kiss this morning?"

"No."

He looked confused and fetched a small bottle of chilled water from the fridge.

"Thanks."

"A kiss in appreciation?"

"Take what you want."

He was back to looking confused.

"Is it your monthly?" he asked and received such a withering look he took a step backwards and said, "Sorry I was out of order. Tell me what's wrong?"

"I think my mother wants to fuck you."

"Oh is that all?"

She came close to tears.

He looked awkward but gripped one shoulder and patted her back with the other hand and actually made quite a good job at calming her.

Then two things surprised her.

"Your mom is fifty, isn't she?"

"Forty-eight."

"Doesn't she know I don't fuck old women?"

Clarita bleated, "I know so little about you."

"And ditto. What I can guess is you feel you are going down the wrong highway doing housekeeping for an older guy instead of working somewhere carving out a career. I'm taking you home where I'm well-known and actually am quite popular. I'll find someone who can offer you the work you seek."

"No we have a job to finish here."

"We?"

"Yes I'm excited to be assisting by proofing your work. I began reading 'Republican Ruby' for a couple of hours or so last night and suddenly I have focus. I can see where this project is heading and I know can acknowledge you are an impressive writer and I wish to continue my involvement in this project."

"Jesus... um I'll keep you on as proofing um editor and engage a cleaning lady."

"No way. I'll continue doing the housekeeping as well. I'll become quicker as I get into proofing so will want something else to do. Another woman here would chat to me and that would break your concentration."

Clarita knew she'd wound herself up. He'd see her flushed cheeks and perhaps could see her nipples were standing proudly. God now she could feel a throb in her pussy. If she began leaking he'd catch her scent and..."

"Come on," he said. "I'll grab my wallet and keys. We'll take the morning off and go over to Strandon and wander around some stores and have a couple of drinks over lunch."

"Oh that's exciting. I'll have to go home and change."

"No I'll buy you a pair of jeans in Strandon. Would you also like some underwear?"

"French?" Clarita said, cheeks burning.

"Exactly my thought."

There went off like a couple of kids.

They arrived back at 3:00 and Clarita went into the bedroom and changed, emerging wearing just her new bra and panties.

"God you look gorgeous," Buddy said and he made Clarita blush when she noticed his hand hovering over his groin.

"Thanks."

She returned to the bedroom and pulled on her new jeans but left off her top and began her housework.

Buddy kept eyeing her as he made a number of calls.

When he finished that he made coffee and they sat outside on the front terrace looking down to the lake.

"You have lovely tits."

"Thanks and I really love this bra. It's the best one I've ever had by a country mile. It feels made exactly for me."

"Yeah well the woman in that shop appeared to know what she was doing."

"Well as an author you've learned something today. The best bra fit requires well-shaped and even tits, a great bra design and maker plus a professional fitter."

"Yeah right. You don't mind calling your boobs tits?"

"No because you use the word and I use the word because I feel comfortable using the word tits with you. You don't make me think of a cow because it's a word you appear to use with a little passion like you do some other words including fuck."

"And particularly what other word comes to mind?"

She looked at him steadily. "No one I know says Clarita like you do."

He just grinned and then dropped her right into it.

"You said over lunch your replacement housemaid starts working for your mother tomorrow. Will you now please shift in here to live with me?"

Clarita felt trapped but was she? She could always leave.

"Yes take me home now and I'll pack some of my things because I regard this will be only a temporary arrangement."

"And you'll sleep with me?"

"Yes and I'll have sex with you when I decide I'm ready to commence having sex with you."

"Okay, let's go."

The Chevy was old enough to have a front bench seat and looking across at the driver as they approached the entrance to the property, Clarita said, "Could we pull over under the shade of this tree-line? I'm ready for sex."

Buddy drove off the dirt road carefully, glancing at Clarita quickly and then refocused on steering to avoid ramming a tree.

"This car has a front bench seat for that purpose," he said.

"Oh I didn't know that. I just assumed it was provided for the handbag of female drivers?"

"Eh?"

"Buddy don't you think the mind of a romance writer ought to project just a little beyond sex?"

He grinned and mouthed the word bitch and she giggled.

They undressed themselves down to their briefs.

Buddy pulled her panties off and then said, "Let's get into these tits."

* * *

Clarita rolled her eyes thinking she'd been slobbered on by real jerks but her eyes opened wide within a minute of Buddy moving it. His hands were soft and his mouth teasing the nipple didn't slobber, not that she minded slobbering but only after she was more than warmed up.

She closed her eyes in appreciation of her tits being worshipped, well something like that. He was really great and felt him kicking off his briefs. Her hand dropped and his dick flopped into her hand as if it belonged there.

She moaned and began jerking him.

Buddy lifted up and they kissed, their tongues meeting for the first time.

She moaned again.

His dick thickened in her hand.

When the time came she was about to request he use a condom when he placed one in her hand and asking her to roll it on.

The front seat was not like a carpet or a bed, or for that matter grass, but she managed after giving his dick some kisses and a big wet lick, to roll on the 'rubber'.

Clarita then guided him in and she emitted soft moans of encouragement. Her breasts and pussy were swelling and her entire body felt as if it was hanging out for sex. She really wanted it. Oh how she'd wanted it. It had been almost six weeks since she'd last had sex but this was more than bridging that gap; she really wanted Buddy.

The walls of her pussy eased aside under the pressure of the hard and fat erection.

She drooled.

Omigod you pig, she frowned, as she wiped away the dribble.

"Fuck me Buddy," she yelled, and he, on his back and bent somewhat against his car door, pumped hard against her weight. She then took some of her weight on her hands and began timing to counter his movement to increase the friction for their enjoyment.

Her back was bent and that appeared to push her pussy forward, making Clarita wonder if any guy had ever been so far up her cunt. She banged against him hard and imagined him banging at the walls of the city, er the walls of her belly.

She began to come, little jerks and little cries and then she screamed into a huge climax, her mid-body juddering.

"Wow," she puffed and worried that he'd barely stopped pumping and appeared ready to continue pounding for hours.

She rolled off him against the back of the seat, ripped the condom off him and jerked his dick until she felt it stiffen even harder and heat up and she directed the streams of semen over her tummy and tits, hoping he wouldn't ask her to suck it all up.

He didn't but to show him she appreciated his performance, she scooped a little on to a finger and sucked it, squirming in pleasure when he praised her softly by saying good girl.

Got it was unbelievable that a male lecher could be so pleasant and so tender. It had been a great fuck, she smiled.

"Will your mother be home when we arrive?"

"No."

"Good otherwise she would have sniffed and known we'd just had sex."

What was it with her mother and Buddy talking as if everyone went about smelling the scent of sex?

Suddenly she knew. Male and female lechers acquired the skill through being front-line participants on the circuit of sexual promiscuousness.

She giggled.

"What?"

Oh hell. She was in danger of having to explain.

"Um I was just thinking that is the first time I've been thoroughly fucked in a car."

Well that was true.

She looked up at the degenerate, upon whose lap her head rested, and saw his fat smile.

They drove to her family home and had stand-up sex in the shower. Not surprisingly, she found he was very good at that. He had really strong leg thrust.

She packed as if going on extended vacation, rather than gather in all her possessions.