Demon Hunters

Story Info
A dark spirit seeks revenge.
5.2k words
4.06
20.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

The lost girl felt stirrings within the Dream. They were coming now. The Three.

Malcolm Gerstein turned the ghostmobile into the driveway of the abandoned cider mill, stealing one last glimpse of Persephone's ample cleavage in the rearview mirror, before setting the parking breaks on the van.

For her part, Persephone Orisha continued to stare at the blond curls cascading down the nape of Dante Hades' neck, if that even was his real name. She was beginning to doubt it. He was so neat though. She would never regret taking an internship with the Exploration Channel'sDemon Huntersshow as part of her senior independent study at Vassar. If she hadn't, she would never have met Dante. The show wasn't even carried on basic cable - it was on like channel 413 or something like that, but that didn't matter. She was in love with Dante, even if she was too shy to make a move on him. She knew he at least noticed her (and what heterosexual man didn't?). She saw it in his stolen glances, his subtle return of her smiles.

Dante opened the passenger door of the van and stepped out onto the moss-devoured tarmac. He beheld the ancient vine-covered stone building before him. So this was the fabled Innsbruck Cider Mill, opened in 1873, abandoned forever in 1917. The edifice that probably caused the suicide of one prominent early psychical researcher (Edmund Gurney) in 1888, and drove another mad for a period of several months (that being one James Hyslop, the founder of the American Society for Psychical Research). Well, ghosts weren't so tough anymore. In fact, they never seemed to show up at all these days, something that wasn't helping the ratings ofDemon Huntersor Dante's prospects for ever finding a real job.

He walked around to the back of the van to help Malcolm unload the equipment. He handed Malcolm the digital camera. He prayed that Malcolm would put his thumb over the lens again, the way he had back in Amityville. They needed a couple of unexplained luminous orbs on this shoot, needed them badly after the most recent fiasco in Alabama.

"What's this?" he asked Malcolm, after picking up an unfamiliar piece of equipment.

"You like that/" Malcolm replied. "That's an old E-Meter. I ordered it from the Scientology website because it has all these cool knobs and dials. It's supposed to tell you if you are an operating thetan, which is like a perfect spiritual being or something like that. Look, it comes with this totally rad three-pen chart recorder, which makes a lot of scratchy noises and beeps and stuff. I figure we can easily shoot ten minutes of this thing beeping and scratching. The fans are gonna love it."

"And its scientific validity?"

"Dude, you have to be kidding me!"

Dante rolled his eyes and asked, "OK, what else do we have."

"The usual, infrared goggles, spot cameras, recording equipment, one outmoded magnetometer, two thermistors, and one standard-issue Schmidt random event generator," said Malcolm, pushing his nerd glasses back up his nose. "Oh, and I brought this, in case the action gets slow." He showed Dante an unopened Hasbro glow-in-the-dark Ouija board, fresh from amazon.com.

"I sure as hell hope it doesn't get that slow," Dante muttered as he watched Malcolm attempt to haul the TV camera out of the bed of the van, his beer gut bouncing with each strain of his "muscles."

"Here, forget that – just set up the tripod," Dante said, as he took the camera from Malcolm's sweaty paws.

The dark spirit floating in the Dream-ether of the mill would also have rolled her eyes, if she had any. These guys were even bigger imbeciles than that crew back in 1976. Oh well, flesh was flesh, and she hadn't worn a human body in quite some time. She could almost taste the delights that were in store for her.

Dante gave Persephone a wink and signaled to Malcolm to begin rolling the camera. He raised his hand mike and began the introductory spiel.

"This is your intrepid ghostbuster Dante Hades. Welcome toDemon Hunters. I am standing before the infamous old Innsbruck Cider Mill in Avon, Connecticut. The windows you see before you have been boarded up and shuttered since 1917, when the mill was abruptly shut down and abandoned forever, allegedly due to paranormal activity."

Malcolm panned the camera across the stone edifice, zooming on rotting boards, then following the creek that ran behind mill, which was barely visible because it was overgrown with swamp grass and cattails. Then he slowly panned back to Dante, carefully framing the picture to ensure that his pecs and biceps, so prominent beneath his blackDemon Hunterstee shirt, would be clearly visible to the female audience (and possibly the gay male audience as well, although the consultants they had hired on the cheap did not provide much in the way of a demographic breakdown when it came to sexual orientation). Just to make sure his bases were covered, he zoomed out a little bit to show the bulge of Dante's package and his large quadriceps muscles. To boost their ratings up above zero and avoid cancellation, they might have to resort to shooting a sweat lodge ceremony with both Dante's and Persephone's buck-naked moist bodies fully exposed, Malcolm thought. He would have to raise that idea at the next production meeting. Of course to avoid a ratings killer, Malcolm's body would remain where it belonged, behind the camera.

Malcolm suddenly become aware that in his digression, he had subconsciously swept the camera to focus on Persephone's humongous breasts, which were even at that very moment valiantly struggling to set themselves free from her halter top. To appear purposeful, he lingered there for only a second, then panned up to focus on her deep dark eyes, her dimples and her lustrous long black hair. This intern thing was definitely working out he thought, licking his lips. The ratings would definitely turn northward if he kept taking shots like this. Reluctantly, he turned the camera once again in Dante's direction.

"As already mentioned, this old mill is famous in the annals of psychical research for causing the suicide of one prominent early investigator into the paranormal and causing another to lapse into madness for months after he spent just one night here," Dante continued. "In the 1930s, a group of college kids camping out in the mill mysteriously disappeared, never to be seen again, and three decades later a man and a woman seemingly engaged in a romantic tryst were found floating in the creek in back of me. Many others have died here.

"Many of the visitors to the mill report catching a brief glimpse of a young woman in nineteenth century garb, who disappears when you look directly at her. Often these visitors report that they were in the process of falling asleep just prior to the vision.

"Legend has it that the ghost is the spirit of Mary Thompson, a young mill worker who one night 1876 offered her favors to the entire mill crew, taunting each man as he finished. Mary Thompson was beaten to death for her troubles, and her body was never found. As a result, her spirit lives on in this place, a hungry ghost seeking justice, or more likely vengeance."

Demon-Mary rose from the Dream, called forth by the sound of her name. She would extract her vengeance again tonight. She felt the darkness within her rising, her will gathering its strength for the coming ordeal.

After several hours of playing with the ouija board while wearing infrared goggles and using the E-meter to test each other's spiritual achievements, our scantily clad intrepid investigators turned in early, early being around 2 AM for them. To Malcolm and Persephone's consternation, each slept alone, in order to cover the entire building in case anything began to happen.

They all dreamed. This was moment the demon had been waiting for. Now she could wear their flesh, defile it and drive them mad. Not to mention eating the rest of Persephone's Big Mac. It had been fourteen years since she had last known the ecstasies of fast food.

She slipped into the dream of the fat one. He was busily fucking Persephone in the ass and did not notice her as she stood behind him. How easy it would be to take him now, but the idea of wearing his jiggling flesh truly repulsed her. She would rather ride the body of one of pigs that lived down the lane. No, she would wet-dream the girl instead.

She slithered out of Malcolm's disgusting dream and floated across the Dreamscape until she found the girl's dream. Predictably enough, she was still getting fucked in the ass. But this time it was Dante who was doing the honors. These mortals would never learn the truth. There is but one Dream and we each wear different masks within it.

Demon-Mary tapped Dante's shoulder, as if she were cutting in on him in a waltz. He disappeared into a mist of droplets, and she now had the girl all to herself. She softly slid up and down Persephone's naked back, her erect nipples tracing lightly over the girl's soft young skin. She kept up the fucking movement, even though she was missing a vital part. Persephone didn't seem to mind, as Mary began to lick the swan-like nape of her neck, moving her wet cunt up and down the small of Persephone's back. Her tongue meandered forward to Persephone's earlobe, which the ghost began to lick furiously, sucking it, letting her tongue role around inside the folds of her ear, then back to her earlobe as she continued to slide her wet crotch up and down Persephone's back. She reached out with her hand and interlaced her fingers with Persephone's fingers and moved her tongue softly to her beautiful dark eyes, tracing the contours of her eyelids before turning Persephone's head to the side to grant her tongue access to Persephone's mouth, then swirling her tongue around Persephone's sensually full lips. She gently urged Persephone's mouth to open and then Persephone's now eager tongue met her own, sliding over it to slither into the dark spirit's own mouth, running its way along her teeth, fiercely exploring the wet inner linings of her cheeks. The girl turned and wrapped her arms around her, pulling her tightly against her as her tongue continued to dart in and out of her mouth. She felt Persephone's hand reaching down to cover her mound, her fingers teasing her clitoris, dancing circles around it so that her astral body was writhing in denied ecstasy until Persephone plunged three fingers into her dripping cunt and began to fuck it in earnest, as she continued to probe the demon's mouth with her frantic tongue.

Dream-Persephone rolled their bodies over so that her naked body covered the demon's own, warming the lost girl's cold body with her own living heat. She moved her tongue from the demon's mouth and slid it over her chin and down the demon's exposed and vulnerable neck. She licked her way down the demon's body, stopping to suck and tease each of the demon's hard nipples, bringing them to pleasure and releasing them over and over again. She spread her hand to knead both of the demon's sizable breasts, squeezing them tightly and hard, as she continued her oral odyssey down the lost girl's body. Persephone's soft hair spilled upon the demon's naked torso as she licked her way down to hermons veneris.The demon arched her body, grinding it against Persephone's mouth. "Eat me," she whispered. "Eat me."

Persephone was only too happy to oblige, her mouth engulfing the demon's clit, her tongue lapping it with renewed violence. She nipped it with her lips, pulling it up and then releasing it over and over again, until the demon's moans of denied pleasure filled the Dreamscape. When the demon's frenzy was at its peak, Persephone denied her no longer and opened her with her tongue, her lips pressed against the moist lips of the Mary's vagina, her tongue probing deeply, moving faster and faster in a fucking motion as her fingers continued to rub and tease her clit. She reached out with her other hand, tracing the crack of the demon's ass as her tongue swirled around her nether lips. She plunged her tongue deeply into the demon's cunt, and Demon-Mary arched her back, her hands coming down to force Persephone's face tightly against her cunt as she cried out in her final throes and turned herself into the Devil's rain, a cloud of acid vapor that poured itself into Persephone's mouth, burning its way down her esophagus and into the very core of her being.

Demon-Mary reveled in the sensation of true flesh surrounding her as she rose from the mattress. She could feel the girl waking, futilely struggling to regain control of her physical body. It belonged to Mary now. She began to strip the clothes from the wench's luscious body. The next two tasks required that she be sky-clad.

Persephone hoped that she was not awake. She watched her arms as they stripped her body. She tried to regain control, but to no avail. The demon was in her every thought, her body obeying only the demon's bidding as the foul spirit rode her like a horse. She could feel the taste of death inside her.

Demon-Mary ran her hands up and down Persephone's naked flesh, which she now owned. The pleasure was so much more intense than dream pleasure. She circled her fingers around Persephone's areolas, the crowns of her magnificent breasts. The pleasure was indescribable. She ran her right hand down Persephone's taut tummy and plunged her fingers into Persephone's still-dripping cunt. The pleasure of actual flesh was so intense that she cried out softly as she plunged her whole hand into Persephone's cunt, moving it in and out violently. She longed for more. Over a century as pure spirit was far too long a time.

Oh well, she had a job to do. Two actually. The first less pleasant than the second, but necessary nonetheless. She had no desire to ride Malcolm's flesh. She would take him in the waking state. She saw the items she needed in the supply room and went to get them. No more psychokinesis for her. She could simply pick them up this time.

Malcolm Gerstein awoke with a start as he felt his balls being seized. He looked down to see, incredibly enough, a naked Persephone Orisha cupping his balls through his denim pants. She squeezed them and rubbed them with her right hand as her left traveled up to his already swollen cock, which she began stroke up and down, all the time maintaining her grip on his balls, which she continued to squeeze and press as though they were a tube of toothpaste and she was trying to force the drop of jism out of them. To increase the analogy, she began to run those luscious full lips along the length of his throbbing shaft as she began to unzip him, taking him eagerly in her mouth when his cock sprang free.

He must be dreaming Malcolm thought, but he knew all too well that he was awake.

Persephone's mouth relinquished his cock temporarily to say, "I see you looking at me. I know what you want. I have always wanted it too. But I have to feel safe. Will you obey my every command?"

Malcolm nodded enthusiastically.

"Strip," she said. Malcolm quickly complied.

"Now put this around your neck," she said, handing him the noose.

Malcolm complied, and she quickly drew the noose tight, barely permitting Malcolm to breathe.

Then she straddled the rope and lay down in the prone position, pulling Malcolm's head against her buttocks. "Lick me. Up and down my crack," she commanded.

Malcolm took one of her firm buttocks in each of his hands, then jammed his tongue deeply into her ass and began to move his head up and down the length of her crack, from the dimple at the top to the dripping cunt below, on each pass stopping to run his tongue around the bud of her anus, flicking it in and out of her asshole as she pulled him firmly against her with the rope. He flattened his tongue against her crack and ran it up and down its length as hard and as fast as he could, then plunged it deeply into her anus as he felt her body tauten, push back hard against his tongue, impaling it deeper. Then she softly cried out, and her whole body shuddered in orgasm.

He though he could hear her weeping softly. "It has been so long," she whispered. "I had forgotten what its feels like to know true pleasure."

Malcolm's head, which had been resting softly on Persephone's ass, was suddenly yanked down to her cunt, as Persephone's ass rose quickly and his mouth was forced mercilessly against her nether lips. He began to lap them like a hungry wolf and Mary / Persephone yanked on the rope tightly so that his face was buried in her crotch.

"Eat me like a dog," she commanded. He reached around with his hand and fingered her clit, circling it, teasing it, then rubbing it violently as he thrust his tongue in and out of her vagina, slurping its walls as he continued to massage her clit. Demon Mary shuddered as she came, the organism ricocheting through her body, sending waves of pleasure to every corner of the luscious body she rode.

She released the rope and lifted her ass and told him, "Now shove that cock into me. It's what you've been longing to do, right? Shove it all the way in. But you are not allowed to come yet. I'll tell you when it is time, and we will come together. I have a special treat in store for you."

Malcolm stood and shoved his throbbing cock as hard as he could into Persephone's dripping cunt. She shuddered in response. He pulled most of the way out and then violently shoved it in again, up to the hilt. He began to fuck her in earnest, with Persephone's ass matching his every thrust, increasing the pleasure exponentially. Her hand reached under to seize his balls, which she began to squeeze and rotate as he continued to pump into her.

"Grab my tits," she told him, and he reached under her to take those magnificent globes in his hands, squeezing and flattening them and using them as reins as he continued to thrust his cock violently in and our of her cunt.

"Now lick my back," she commanded, and he lowered his mouth to her naked spine and licked her delectable young skin up and down as he continued to squeeze her tits and pound his shaft in and out of her. He did not know how he was going to refrain from coming. He could fell her tunnel walls beginning to contract around his cock and he shoved it in up to the hilt, feeling her whole body tremble and shake as she came over and over again. Then she collapsed against the mattress, with Malcolm's naked body covering her. They rested that way for a while, Malcolm's flesh pressed against her lovely back, his hands beneath her, still caressing her tits, teasing her nipples.

After she had time to catch her breath, demon-Mary whispered, "It is time for that special treat I was telling you about. Stand up and don't move." Malcolm complied, standing at attention with his arms at his side. Mary / Penelope walked behind him and took something off the table.

"Do not turn around," she told him as she came up behind him. "Now put your arms behind you. We are going to play a little game. You like games, don't you Malcolm?"

She took his hand, placing them behind his back as she bound them with electrical cable. "Now the real fun begins," she whispered. "I am going to give you the blow job of your life. A blow job to die for. Now just stand on the chair, so that I can have easy access to that beautiful cock and those luscious balls of yours. I hate kneeling."

Malcolm climbed up on the chair. She tightened the noose around his neck and threw the rope up over the pipe. She pulled on it until it was taut, straining Malcolm's neck so that he was forced to stand on his tiptoes. She then tightly wrapped it around the cleat in the wall.

"What's this?" Malcolm asked, trembling.

"I'm sure you have heard of autoerotic asphyxiation," Mary said. "This is going to be even better. This is going to be heteroerotic asphyxiation. Much more fun."

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
12