Demon Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
One should be careful about answering ads.
1.3k words
4.35
44k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Solution for the woman with a strong libido. She was skeptical. All she wanted was a man who could have sex for an hour or so. She didn’t want pills or toys. Satisfaction guaranteed. Sure. She went in anyway. There were several other women waiting. They did not look at each other. One by one, they went through the inner door. Finally, she was called.

We have only one co-client remaining, they told her. Our guarantee is for complete satisfaction of both parties. In honesty, they said, he has frightened most of the other women. She agreed to at least meet him. Another door opened. The man who came in was huge. At least seven feet tall, broad shoulders, long blue-black hair loose around his shoulders, very odd, piercing red-brown eyes. And almost too handsome to be true. She looked up at him and her heart beat faster. He took her hand gently, politely. Then he was ushered out the door. Well? they asked. Oh, yes, she said. They smiled, relieved. One came in and nodded. You will be given a soundproof chamber for one day. After that, your arrangements are your own. She licked suddenly dry lips and nodded. She was escorted to a dressing room where she could leave her clothes and bathe.

She went into the chamber set aside for them. He lounged on the huge bed, waiting for her. He gestured welcome. Then he smiled and she was lost. She went to the bed and lay beside him.

“Did they explain my requirements?” he asked.

“No,” she said softly. His eyes grew cold for an instant. She touched his cheek. “I find you very attractive,” she said and blushed. “Tell me what you wish.”

His eyes warmed. Perhaps this would suit after all. She had not flinched from him. And she did not seem to be afraid. He kissed her long and deep until she was breathless. Then he kept kissing her lips and her body. She caressed him, yielded to his kisses. “I require that you be bound,” he said softly, still kissing her.

She was having a hard time thinking. He was arousing her so much. Bound? As in tied up? She looked deep into his red-brown eyes. And found the thought of being helpless with him overpoweringly erotic. She smiled softly. “As you wish,” she whispered.

He reached up and pulled silk cords from the edges of the bed. He tied her wrists, spreading her arms over her head. Then he bound her ankles, spreading her legs wide. He began kissing and licking her body. Tasting her, arousing her. He bit gently on her hard nipples. She quivered and moaned as pleasure shot through her. Then he moved down her body to her clitoris. His mouth and tongue stimulated her until she was writhing, moaning, straining to his lips. Then he gently bit her clitoris and she climaxed, her body rigid as wave after wave of pleasure poured through her. He knelt between her legs. And she saw the size of him. His erect penis was enormous. Long and thick.

“Please,” she whispered, “may I taste you?” He moved up her body until she could lick and kiss his huge penis. He was hot and very hard. She wished she could hold him in her hands. Since she couldn’t, she concentrated on kissing, licking, sucking, and nibbling as much of it as she could. He watched her eager ministrations. His eyes began glowing, turning more and more red. He finally pulled back from her eager lips. He moved to enter her. And he let himself swell to his full size. He positioned the hot tip just at her vaginal lips. He was burning hot. She was aroused, wanting. He pushed just the tip into her. She moaned. It felt like he had pushed his fist into her. He was huge! She looked up, caught by his burning red gaze.

“I also require that you scream for me,” he whispered. And plunged his entire, long, hard, massively thick erection completely into her. She arched and screamed at the pain of him tearing deeper into her than she thought possible. Then he did it again and again as she thrashed and screamed and screamed. She fought the bonds as he ripped deep into her again and again. The intense pain of his enormous erection penetrating hard and deep into her had her thrashing and screaming. And, in spite of the pain, an intense pressure was building in her. The pain was moving into a different level. Suddenly the pressure burst and she arched and shrieked in climax, her body throbbing and writhing as the pain and pleasure wove together into an intense, long, hard orgasm. It had taken him an hour to bring her to this level. Her body still trembled and moved under him. He was still massively hard in her. Her eyes locked on his glowing red gaze. “Again,” he said quietly and felt her muscles clench around him. This time, he withdrew almost completely out of her. Only the hot, huge head of his penis was in her. Then he plunged hard, twisting, deep into her. She bucked and howled. Each measured thrust twisted into her, intensifying the pain-laced pleasure as she thrashed and screamed and climaxed. On and on. An hour. Another. Another. She couldn’t scream any more. She could only whimper and thrash and climax and climax and climax. Hard, sharp, deep twisting thrusts brought his climax bursting in her. He pulsed burning hot, hard, deep into her as orgasm continued to throb around him.

She lay limp, quivering, and sated. He gazed down at her. “Did I satisfy you?” he whispered.

“Oh, yes!” she breathed.

“Will you satisfy me?” he asked softly. She looked up into his burning red eyes.

“Can I satisfy you?” she whispered.

“I do not know,” he admitted. She felt him pulsing in her, huge, hot, hard. And she smiled.

“I will try,” she said softly, moving her hips against his. His mouth came down on hers as he thrust hard and deep into her. She moaned and kissed him hungrily as he plunged into her over and over. Filling her with intense pain and pleasure. Her climaxes began almost immediately. On and on until she would thrash and moan and scream hoarsely, climaxing hard around him. He pulsed another hot, hard climax deep into her. Hours later, another. She bucked and twisted under him. Her body was tender and sore. Each hard, twisting thrust of his massively hard penis sent shivers of pain and pleasure through her. He used her until she was beyond sated. His burning climaxes were harder and longer. Finally, he pulsed one last massive, burning hot climax deep into her as she throbbed and shrieked, her own climax weaving with his, pain and pleasure almost too intense to bear. He finally withdrew from her, slowly, savoring her quivering body even as he left it.

“Did I satisfy you?” she whispered faintly, breathlessly.

He kissed her gently, his eyes once more red-brown. “Yes, you did,” he said softly. A chime sounded. “Our time is over,” he said. She made a soft sound of protest. “Shall I take you with me?” he asked softly.

“Yes!” she breathed, “yes!”

His eyes flared red. A strange mist boiled into the room and the room disappeared. He moved over her. His enormous penis once again hot, hard, thick, and long. He plunged deep and hard into her. She shrieked in pain, thrashing under his heavy body. Again and again as she screamed and climaxed. She looked up at him and moaned. He was still inhumanly beautiful. Horns now grew from his head. Huge black-feathered wings wrapped around them and his eyes were red fire.

“I shall pleasure you for eternity,” he said. He began thrusting deep and hard into her thrashing climaxing body. On and on and on…