Demonbreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure they won't arrest him anyway?" Silthos inquired. His gentle caress on her thigh never ceased.

"I'm positive. The Counsil informed me that he'll be released if they do attempt anything on him. He's free until we get Claire back. After that, he'll go to trial and receive his acquittal." Thaltos made his way towards the main bed, shoving the smaller side beds out of the way. "Silthos, bring her here. We need to handle this quickly."

Silthos nodded and stood up, towering over Claire. She stared up at him, her features still blank, her eyes still pale and hollow. Carefully, he slid one hand under her legs, his other hand cupping her back as he lifted her from the chair. He carried her over to the bed, stepping quickly to avoid any chance of her making a move against him.

"Set her down gently." Thaltos moved to pull back the sheets of the bed, tossing the heaps of fabric to the side.

Slowly, Silthos lowered her onto the bed, rolling her over so she rested on her stomach. He took a seat beside her, running his clawed fingers along the length of her spine. She lay completely still, never requesting or resisting his touch.

"Darrow, we need you over here. If we're going to break her back to normal, all three of us need to be a part of this."

The young demon stared at the wall an instant longer before nodding. He turned and made his way to the bed, stopping at the end to stare down at her. She stared back at him with her vacant eyes. The lack of soul behind her expression, the loss of her warm smile, nearly moved him to tears. Darrow's eyes flicked away, his heart barely able to take in the sight of her.

"Darrow, you're underneath. I'll be in the back. Silthos, you move to her front." Thaltos began to make his way to the other side of the bed.

Silthos continued to stare at her. "You're sure about this?"

Thaltos sighed. "It's the only thing I can think of that will shock her system enough to bring her back. If this doesn't work, we'll have to go to the Counsil for help."

"You want me at her mouth?" Silthos questioned.

"She owes you a blowjob, doesn't she?" Thaltos now stood before him, peering down at his friend with apologetic eyes.

"Yes, but...this isn't exactly the way I wanted her to repay me." He stroked her spine over and over, his heart sinking farther with every caress of his fingers.

Thaltos rested a clawed hand on his shoulder. "If she breaks out of this, I'll think she'll be more than happy to pay you back exactly how you'd want her to."

Silthos nodded and twisted his body around, sliding off the opposite side of the bed. He stood and moved in front of her, staring down at her with pained eyes. Claire stared through him, her pale eyes unable to make contact with his own.

Darrow moved as well, lying down on the bed beside her. Tenderly, he and Thaltos lifted her lithe frame and moved her so she straddled him. With one quick, fluid motion, Darrow pressed her hips down, impaling her on his thick cock. She let out a soft gasp, but nothing more.

Darrow scowled. "It's not as much fun when she's not here."

"I know," Thaltos muttered. "Hopefully this will bring her back."

Darrow pulled her forward, inching her body closer to his own. She went willingly, never giving an ounce of resistance to their gentle touches. Thaltos stepped forward, his warm hands cupping the soft flesh of her ass. He spread them wide, revealing the tight hole hidden between. One finger moved away for an instant, returning to slick her flesh with a silky fluid. He moved quickly, pressing the head of his cock against her hole just long enough to take away the shock. Shifting his hips forward, Thaltos slipped inside her tiny hole.

Claire whipped her head around to glare at him, baring her teeth and snarling. She didn't mind their gentleness or soft words. She did mind the suddenness of his exploration, the burning that seared up her spine. Though still mindless, her body was able to react with all the reflexive instinct of a cornered animal.

Silthos' hand stroked her back again, quieting her angry growls. His palm cupped her cheek as he turned her head towards him. He stared down at her with apologetic eyes, stroking the curve of her lip with his thumb.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "This isn't what I wanted for you. Not like this." He slipped his thumb between her lips, coaxing her mouth open. "This should have been something we shared with you."

He stepped forward, the tip of his cock pressing against her soft lips. He inched forward, the thick length of his penis slipping slowly past her lips. Her jaw went slack, her body now more malleable from his touch. He slid deeper, farther and farther into her mouth until he pressed against the back of her throat. He eased back a bit, giving her room to breathe.

"Warm as always," he smiled. "Damn."

"Are we ready then?" Thaltos inquired.

Both Darrow and Silthos nodded silently. Without needing direction, all three began a slow, rhythmic dance with her body. Each moved in time with the other, never too fast or too slow. Instead, an unspoken beat had been set between them; a silent cadence that set the stage for what they hoped would be her revival.

Claire never moved as they teased her. She remained completely still, her body only shifting to the time of her lover's movements. Her eyes remained hollow, her mind thoughtless. The empty husk that once held a young, vibrant soul simply waited patiently as three alien demons ravaged her form.

"Anything?" Darrow gasped.

Silthos tilted her chin a fraction of an inch, searching her eyes for any sign of life. He shook his head, disappointment settling in his heart. "Nothing."

"Damn it." Darrow growled again. "Come on, Claire."

A spark raced up her spine, brought forth by a particularly good stroke by Darrow's cock. It rocketed up through the numerous nerve endings, bursting forth into the empty hole of her mind. She groaned instinctively, bucking against him and arching her back. This was unusual, something she hadn't experienced with the mist.

"Well, that's something!" Silthos called out.

A shift occurred inside her; tiny, like the speck of sand in an oyster shell that is the bare beginnings of a luminous pearl. A flash of memory ripped through her hollow mind, one of her very first day in this place when Thaltos and the others first introduced themselves. She shook her head a bit, trying to clear her head of the thick haze now beginning to settle there. Another scene flashed by: Darrow sitting with her on the bed as they devoured breakfast. She squeezed her eyes shut, a desperate attempt to block out those damned memories from her mind.

Her lovers continued their assault, never once faltering in their efforts to save her. More sparks of heat raced through her veins, each bringing a new memory of them three men she was fused to. Her first blowjob, the tour of her new home, her trying to convince Silthos she was ready for anal when she really wasn't...each new memory carried fresh emotions that rocked her core and cracked her soul.

Her eyes, once blinded by the mist to a sickly pale white, slowly began to regains their color. Tears now spilled from her cheeks, the soft grey of her eyes starting the show through the veil of confusion and despair. A fresh batch of memories -- of the church, Darrow's ravaging and the loss of her virginity -- finally shattered any vestiges of corruption that remained in her soul.

Her breathing quickened, her soft gasps and cries muffled by Silthos' cock. Tears fell from her cheeks, the tiny cool drops falling onto the scarlet skin of Darrow's chest.

He looked up at her, shock and hope in his eyes. "Claire?"

She closed her eyes, a useless attempt to stop the flow of emotion rolling out of her in waves.

"Silthos! Stop!" Darrow commanded.

With one smooth motion, Silthos stepped away, freeing her mouth of his body. The pain and anger and despair burst forth, flowing out of her as she wept in her own personal misery. She collapsed onto Darrow's chest, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as she screaming into his skin. Thick arms circled her back, holding her tight as she cried.

"Thank god," Thaltos whispered. He stepped away as well, freeing her body from yet another restricting bond.

"Claire." Darrow's tail reached up to wrap around her waist. "You're alright. You're safe here. I've got you."

"I'm sorry," she whispered between breathless gasps. "I'm...sorry."

"No, no. Don't be," he whispered. "None of this is your fault."
"I let go." Her voice was soft, barely audible through her breathless gasps.

He sighed, stroking her back with clawed fingers. "To save us. That's why you let go, isn't it? You knew it would pull us in, too."

She nodded and buried her face into the warm flesh of his shoulder. It felt good to be back in his arms, safe and protected from the world outside. All the pain and fear she'd kept locked inside was released now. She could finally relax, guarded by her three lovers and shielded by their adoration for her.

Slowly, her breathing returned to normal. She pressed her cheek to Darrow's shoulder, finding comfort in his hot skin. Her fingertips dug into his thick muscles, anchoring her slender frame to him. She didn't want to let go, not after the hell she'd just been through. All Claire wanted was to stay here in his arms, able to cry out her anguish in peace.

"Are you alright now?" Darrow whispered into her hair.

Shaking, she nodded and pulled away slightly, enough to slide down and rest her head against his chest. She closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of smoke, sweat and warm food. So familiar, so comforting. Like she was back home again. Wiping away the last of her tears, Clair settled into the bedding, feeling fare than ever yet still incredibly exposed.

"Hey, there." Silthos sat down on the bed, running his fingers along her back. "Feel better?"

She nodded and inched closer to him. She winced slightly as a spark of pain seared the tender flesh of her ass.

"What? What's wrong?" He stared at her worriedly.

Regaining herself, Claire managed a small giggle. "Thaltos, you're too big."

The old demon barked out a laugh and found a seat beside her. "I apologize. We needed something to shock you back into normalcy. It was the only thing I could think of."

She smiled up at him, reaching out a hand toward him. He grasped it lightly, holding her palm to his warm chest. Beneath the leathery skin, she could feel a strong, pounding heartbeat resounding through her fingers. She grinned, happy to have evidence that demons do, in fact, have hearts.

"Good to have you back," he smiled.

"It's good to be back." She nuzzled Darrow's chest again.

"Now what?" Silthos asked. "We have her back and that's fantastic. But we still have that damned cloud to deal with."

"That can wait. We'll inform the Counsil and Lucifer once Claire's settled in again." Thaltos rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. "I think someone's still a bit shaky."

She shook her head and gently pulled away, pushing herself up to sit on the bed. She sat on the bed staring at the three of them, her eyes eventually finding Silthos. He watched her carefully, still searching for any residual trace of hostility or reluctance. She leaned forward and kissed his lips, proving their plan had worked completely. She kissed him again, pressing harder, trying to coax a bit of playfulness out of his stunned mind.

Finally, he returned her efforts and pressed his mouth firmly against her own. Happy to have enticed him back into his old self, she pulled away and smiled warmly at him.

"I think...I still owe someone a blowjob?" She bit her lip innocently toad effect.

Silthos stared at her, dumbstruck. "Claire, you've just come out of that disgusting mist. We can wait a while before that has to happen."

She shook her head. "I want to. I think I kind of need to." She scooted closer. "The closer I am to you, the better I feel. The more I do, the more relaxed I get."

His expression softened. "Are you sure?"
She nodded, hoping silently that he would allow her the chance to repay him. What she'd said was true: after surviving her hellish ordeal, her soul needed some way to start the mending process. Immediately, it had focused on her lovers, symbols of security love and comfort. The closer she was to the three of them, the safer she felt.

She also felt the need to repay him for more than just her teasing him. All three of them had put up with the madness that had centered on her, nearly sacrificed their lives for her, and eventually losing her. They recovered quickly, regrouping and enlisting some unusual help to chase her down and bring her back. She had to repay them for all of the love they'd given her and the sacrifices they'd made. She'd start with Silthos first; she would think up ways to reimburse Thaltos and Darrow later.

She watched a flood of emotions flicker through Silthos' eyes: pain, agony, confusion, guilt. He didn't have any reason to feel any of them. None of this was the fault of any of them. It was the fault of an evil, demented cloud of mist that had a mind of its own and wanted control over everything. Guilt for what had happened should be the last emotion he should feel.

Silthos sighed quietly and smiled at her. "If it will make you feel better, then go ahead."

Claire smiled, her mind and her soul relaxing a bit. She crawled forward on the bed and rested her head on his shoulder. The feel of his skin of her cheek made another rush of security and happiness flow through her veins. His clawed fingers raked gently down her back, drawing out a slight shiver.

She pressed her hands against his chest and pushed against him, forcing him back onto the bed. He went willingly, relieved to have his old girl back. She reached back, her fingers gliding down the taught muscles of his abdomen. They teased the skin of his cock, making him twitch and moan softly.

"You're really stressed," she whispered. "I'm the one who should be freaked out, not you."

He grunted as her fingers encircled him. "I'm only stressed because I thought we'd lost you."

She leaned forward and kissed him again. "But you have me back now, so you can relax."

He groaned as she slowly began to stroke him. Her hand moved up and down in an agonizing rhythm, one designed to calm him down and let his mind wander elsewhere. His body settled into the warm bed, a signal to her that she could start soon. Though he was thoroughly relaxed, she continued to stroke him, trying to get him aroused enough that she could work. Having his body limp wasn't going to help her reimburse him.

Soon enough, his body was more than ready for her attention. She looked down towards his feet and smiled. Thick as a tree branch and jet black in color, is cock stood up proudly through her fingers, begging for more attention.

Kissing his lips one last time, Claire slowly inched down his body, dolling out tender kisses on his flesh as she descended. His body twitched in anticipation with every kiss, making her feel steadier and more in control. She was comfortable here, something she needed to feel. Doing this would solidify her strength once again, rendering her fears and worries useless.

Finally, after what must have been several agonizing minutes of teasing, she reached Silthos' most prized possession. She stared at it for a moment, gazing in wonder at his glorious asset. She flicked the taught skin of is cock with her tongue, giggling when it twitched in response. Pausing, she decided to skip formalities. He'd waited too long and fought too hard for her to draw this out any longer. Taking a deep breath, she lowered her head and slipped her lips over the head of his shaft.

His hips bucked instinctively, but Claire managed to stay put. Once he'd settled down she began to move. Taking it slow at first, she swirled her tongued around the head of his cock, trying to ease him into a more pliable state. If she went too fast too soon, she might break his state of relaxation and ruin the experience. She dipped her head an inch, forcing a harsh gasp from his throat.

Moving inch by inch, Claire slowly managed to force his entire length down her throat. She eased back a bit until she was comfortable, making sure he was still in place. Her eyes flicked up to him, silently asking if he was ready. He stared back, his eyes holding a mixture of relief and excitement. She smiled and began to move, slowly at first to ease him into the motion.

Comfortable now, she quickened her pace, trying to coax another sound of surrender out of him. It worked. His nails dug into the soft bedding, desperate to hold onto some tiny aspect of control as she teased him. But Claire would have none of his resistance and moved fasted to break him down.

He gave in easily, groaning loudly as his hands gently twisted into her hair. His grip was soft yet steady, enough to hold her close while still giving her room to move. She took advantage of his willingness, moving slower but with more force on every downward stroke. His grip tightened for an instant, a result of her teasing him so expertly. He regained control and relaxed his hands again, letting her continue her work.

Claire moved quickly now, abandoning her plan to take him slow. She could feel it in his twitching muscles that he needed release. Taking another deep breath, she pulled back until just the head of his cock remained in her mouth. She alternated between twirling her tongue around and sucking hard on the tip, driving him insane with her skill.

Only my second blowjob and he's acting like I'm a professional. I should be in porn.

He groaned again, begging her to continue even though he was slowly losing his mind. She acquiesced, continuing to spin her tongue in circles as he writhed beneath her.

He came faster than she'd expected. His hands forced her down onto his cock as his body jerked. Warm streams of his seed spilled into her mouth, flooding her senses with the taste of honey mixed with cinnamon and smoke. She swallowed quickly, worried that she might be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of his release. Thankfully, his climax didn't last an absurdly long time. A few more swallows and she pulled away, smiling up at him with victorious glee.

"You okay?" She traced a line of muscle on his thigh with one finger.

Silthos inhaled deeply, trying to catch his breath. Gathering himself, he managed a harsh laugh. "I've said it before. You're fucking fantastic at that."

She beamed with pride. "You're welcome."

Silthos managed to push himself up and sat on the bed, still breathing heavily. Locking eyes with her, he reached out and cupped her face in his hands, stroking her cheek with his thumb. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Much better."

He smiled. "Good."

She grinned back, relieved to seem him finally at ease. A good thing, since it meant she could now turn her attention to Thaltos and Darrow. Those two had fought just as hard and hurt just as much as Silthos had. Claire needed to repay them as well; she just had to find a way to do it.

"Well, now that one of them is relaxed, I think we can start working on the other." Thaltos' deep voice shattered her attention.

Strong hands gripped her hips, pulling her backwards. She cried out in surprise, not frightened but startled enough to try to scramble free. Her resistance was useless, however, and she was dragged back to the edge of the bed. Her legs dangled over the edge, her feet barely an inch from the floor. Those thick hands lifted her hips, raising her off the bed until her ass was high and her chest remained pressed against the sheets.

"I must say, Claire. This is a wonderful position for you." One of Thaltos' fingers scraped lightly down her spine. "It's quite a view."