Demonbreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and relaxed into the bed. She twitched as his finger moved farther south, moaning softly when it traced the delicate lips of her pussy. He sank his finger in, spinning it around and pulsing it back and forth, trying to get a rise out of her. It worked well. Claire let out a variety of soft moans and whimpers, bucking her hips slightly in an effort to move him faster. He obliged willingly, adding a second finger and driving them faster until she squirmed under his touch.

Toying with her, Thaltos decided to add another playful feature to their game. His thumb pressed lightly against her clit, sending a fresh burst of fire through her veins. It spun in slow, gentle circles, making her head spin and her legs twitch. She heard his deep laughter, a sound that made a shiver race up her spine and goosebumps rise on her flesh.

He pulled away too soon, making her whimper for his touch. Her body was on fire now, burning and starving from his teasing. She groaned his name, begging him for more yet too blinded by lust to force the words out.

"I know, my dear. I know." He planted his feet on the floor, holding himself back just a moment longer. "Trust me, I have no intention of leaving you bereft of your satisfaction."

The head of his cock pressed against her sex, making her shiver. She tried to lean back, attempting to force him in and find relief. Instead, Thaltos moved with her, leaning back when she did to keep his distance.

"Not yet," he purred. "I want you to make me a promise."

"Anything," she gasped.

"First, I want you to promise me that you'll be more vocal." He leaned forward and placed his hands on the bed, dipping his head so his lips brushed her ear. "I want to hears your screams, girl. Show me how wild you can get."

She nodded vigorously. "I swear."

He kissed her neck. "Second," his hand reached up to cup her breast. "What happened with the mist...you never let us go again."

His question caught her off guard, rendering her silent for an instant. Thaltos squeezed her breast, pressing his hips forward an inch. The head of his cock split the lips of her pussy and pressed against her tight hole, making her squirm again.

"Promise me," he pressed his cheek to hers.

"I promise," she whispered.

"Good girl." He kissed her neck again and bucked his hips forward.

His cock speared into her sex, cleaving her wide open and sinking deep inside her. Claire moaned, her body finally relaxing against his. This was where she felt most comfortable, most loved. She could let go of control here and allow herself to be ravaged in the most wonderful way by people who knew exactly what they were doing. She could rest here and find herself again.

Thaltos wasted no time with her. He moved his hips quickly, driving his cock deep inside in a beautiful pounding rhythm that made her head spin. Attempting to keep her promise, Claire let out a low cry for more. She begged him to continue, shocked yet reveling in her own openness. This was easy, something she could do anytime she felt like letting go of control. Hand her body over and she'd be well taken care of. Yes, that was something she could do.

Thaltos obliged to her request all too easily, rocking his hips faster and with more force than usual. She let out a yelp and gripped the sheets tightly. The sparks of fire now plundered her body mercilessly, roaring through her veins and searing her nerves to dust.

"Tell me, Claire," he bucked hard against her. "Tell me what you want."

She gasped, breathless from his delicious play. "More. I want more. Please."

"More of what? Tell me exactly what you want."

Claire groaned into the soft bedding. "Harder. Please, harder."

Booming laughter echoed in her ears. "As you wish."

His thrusts turned rougher, more animalistic. She cried out, digging her nails into the sheets, tearing small hole in the fabric. She called his name, bucking her hips against him in an effort to drive him deeper.

"Oh, oooh, yes! Don't stop! That's perfect!"

Her cries spurred him on. The faster he moved, the deeper he went, the more her body began to loosen its grip on her mind. Slowly, she began to settle into the mattress, allowing Thaltos have his way with her while she enjoyed the spoils of his efforts. She simply reacted now, her mind having lost any ability to process a thought or idea. Not that Claire minded. Her body rejoiced in the feeling of being ravaged without having to be involved. She buried her face into the bed, letting her litany of cries give him reason to continue.

Her climax came quickly, a sweet burning that seared her skin and reduced her bones to ash. Her pussy pulsed around him, exaggerating his size and holding him tight. Claire managed to raise her head an inch, enough to inhale sharply before her cry escaped. She screamed out her pleasure, letting the world know just how good he could work her over. Collapsing into the bed, her fingers twitched as the pulses of ecstasy slowly dissipated from her veins.

Thaltos continued to slam his hips against her, seeking his own release after she had claimed hers. She didn't mind; it was only fair that he was able to have an orgasm, too. Besides, the motion of his body against her stoked the small flame her climax had faded to. Not enough to set her off again, but just enough to keep her in the game.

He moved faster now, ramming his body against her own. His rhythm was brutal, nearly painful, something she was unused to with the normally unassuming Thaltos. This was different; something in him had shifted, bringing out the darker side of her lover. She could hear his harsh growls, feel his hot breath on her back. Every so often, she could catch him whispering a word or two: dark, ancient curses she didn't dare repeat. Claire lay there quietly, wincing occasionally from his vicious pounding.

His climax, while expected, caught her by surprise. This one was louder, stronger than the others. His thrusts had more power, as did his roar. His body bucked hard against hers, fingers digging painfully into the soft flesh at her hips. She winced at the sting, knowing that none of it was intentional but unavoidable nonetheless. He roared again, his seed pouring into her. His body jerked with each fresh spurt, driving him deeper into her despite his powerful finish.

Panting, Thaltos pulled away from her, stumbling back and landing on the smaller bed behind him. Claire collapsed onto the bed, her body exhausted from being ravaged so thoroughly. Using a monumental amount of effort, she pushed her body up an inch and rolled to one side, burying her head in a heap of blankets. She jumped when Silthos' fingers caressed her back, though she settled almost immediately into his touch.

"Are you alright, Thaltos?" Darrow's voice pierced through the silence. "I've never seen you that enthusiastic."

Thaltos inhaled a few long breaths before he could answer. "Fine. To be honest, I don't remember ever being like that, either."

"Claire?" Silthos' deep voice coaxed her back into reality.

"I'm okay," she whispered.

She was, honesty, just a bit taken aback. Thaltos was usually the most reserved and controlled of the group. Having him snap like that and practically crush her made a knot twist in her gut. Panic set in quickly. Surely the mist hadn't...no, that was impossible. They were completely sealed off from that despicable cloud. There was no way it could have reached him.

Another hand gently rested on her shoulder. She looked up to see Thaltos staring down at her, his slate eyes nervous and sorrowful.

"Forgive me," Thaltos pleaded, his voice dark and apologetic. "I didn't mean to lose myself like that. You're not hurt, are you?"

She smiled softly. "I'm fine. You scared me, though." She reached up to cup his pale cheek in her hand. "I was worried that the mist had..."

He let out a soft laugh. "No, no. What happened just no was entirely my fault. A temporary lapse in my control, nothing more." He rolled his head to the side, pressing his face into her hand and kissing her fingers. "Besides, it would take far more than the twisted desired of an evil fog to make me harm you."

She smiled back at him, relieved to know his forcefulness was the result of his own self and not an outside influence. She pulled her hand away, stretching her limbs enough to crack her bones back into place.

"What now? Darrow?" she asked dreamily. All this sex had started to make her sleepy.

Thaltos laughed again. "No, no, no. I think you're done for the night."

She frowned. "Thaltos, I'm fine."

He smirked. "I believe not, miss Harding. Your day has been quite an adventure. The last thing you need is to exhaust yourself even more."

She scowled. Her body, her mind, her very soul wanted more. And nothing -- not a loving demon or an evil mist -- would stand in the way of what her body wanted. Pushing herself up, she sat back on the bed and folded her arms across her chest, putting as much 'spoiled brat' emotion into her face as she could.

"You do realize that the decision over when my body is done or not is mine, correct?" She tried her hardest to sound as snotty and spoiled as she could. Granted, throwing a fit to get her way wasn't her strongest feature, but she gave it her best shot.

Darrow stepped up, sliding beside Thaltos to back up his friend. "Yes, that is more than clear to us. But do you realize that we can vote down your decision if we feel you've had enough?"

Her face fell, disappointment sweeping over her. Her faux-tantrum hadn't budged them an inch.

"I agree with Thaltos. You've had enough excitement for tonight." Darrow smiled sweetly yet mockingly at her.

She dropped her head, frustrated. In a last-ditch effort, she looked over at Silthos, staring into his twilight eyes. He stared back, his expression of patient expectation never faltering.

"You agree with them, don't you?" Her voice was soft, fragile.

He nodded, reaching out his hand to stroke her shoulder. "We've nearly lost you, gained you back and managed to get two good rounds of sex in all in one night. You're done, Claire. Don't take it personally. We just don't want to see you wear yourself out after such a stressful day."

She sighed and nodded begrudgingly. They were right. She'd had one hell of a day being corrupted by a mist, then brought back and ravaged. Though she didn't really feel it, Claire knew her body was completely drained. Even if she wanted to she might no be able to handle Darrow tonight. It would have to wait until tomorrow when her body had rested and her strength had returned.

"Fine, you win. I'll sleep." She sighed again, defeated.

Silthos leaned over and kissed the side of her neck. "Good girl. I'm sure Darrow has no issue promising to work you over in the morning." His eyes slid to the young demon, expectant.

Darrow grinned back. "Believe me, the pleasure will be all mine."

She rolled her eyes and fell back into the bed, splaying her limbs out to take up as much room as possible. A pang of sudden soreness, followed by an actual struggle to breathe, rammed into her. Now she felt her body's fatigue and it hurt like nothing she'd ever felt before. Her skin, muscles, even her bones ached, begging her to take the rest of the night off so they could heal.

Okay! Fine, I'll rest for now. But those three owe me some serious personal time in the morning.

She rolled over, groaning as she did so, and settled into bed. Her head sank into the soft pillow, surrounded by fluffy softness. Almost instantly, her body relaxed completely, sinking into the sheets and refusing to be moved. She sighed again, reluctantly agreeing to her body's demands.

"Darrow?" Her voice was muffled by the softness of the pillow. "Would you sleep with me tonight?"

Deep laughter echoed in her ears. "Of course."

The bed dipped as he slipped in next to her. Thick arms looped around her waist, pulling her close and holding her tight. She nestled in against him, surrounded by warm flesh and hot breath. He pulled the blankets over their bodies, his own form relaxing against hers as sleep slowly took over his mind.

Silthos and Thaltos both kissed her goodnight before resigning to each of their beds. Thaltos took the one in front of her, smiling as he slipped beneath his own sheets. His eyes apologized one last time. She silenced his apology with a smile of her own. Her eyes narrowed at him, questioning.

What about Tarrin? she asked silently.

He'll be fine. The guards won't arrest him until his trial is set. We'll deal with him in the morning. He smiled one last time before closing his eyes.

She nodded and closed her own eyes, drifting easily into sleep. Her dreams were quiet and unexciting, no cryptic warnings or psychic predictions. For the first time, Claire's life was slightly normal. She liked it, hoped it would stay that way. Wanted to know that she was safe and loved and cared for and had nothing to worry about. For now, in the safe confines of her dreams, she was.

Unfortunately, knowing her luck, things were bound to go from good to shit within milliseconds.

*

See? Everything worked out okay, didn't it? I couldn't kill of Claire or do her any real harm. That would break your hearts. I would never do that to you. I care too much.

Up next...'Boneshaker'