Demonic Partnership Ch. 07

Story Info
Simon begins to make his presence known by the other demons.
9.5k words
4.56
14.8k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Any parts of the story that is in Italics are telepathic messages.

*

As Simon rose to his feet surrounded by Terra, Cara and Madison as they checked to make sure he was ok. Simon went over to check on Caty she was still breathing but unconscious, as Terra, Cara and Madison walked over to join Simon none of them knew what relation Caty was to Simon then Madison spoke up.

"She doesn't matter, she's just another human I will see that she is disposed of." This infuriated Simon that much that he lost control of his anger which was enhanced by the wrath sphere he had in his body (read chapter 4 of Demonic Partnership)

"No she will not be disposed of Madison, for your fucking information she is one of the people I know from college who is one of my friends.

If you or anybody touches her I will personally rip you limb from limb you got that!" Simon shouted at Madison who suddenly was lost for words as she never had anybody speak to her like that especially a human as she normally fucked them to death if they spoke to her like that.

Although Madison thought she was superior to everyone else including demons, she quickly realised that she had put her foot in it. She quickly replied in the quietness voice that any of them heard "Yes my love."

Simon turned to Cara only to see that she was physically lost for words as her mouth was just open in shock and awe. Simon then out of curiosity turned to Terra only to see she was happy and savouring every ounce of Simon's anger, even Terra was lost for words.

Simon turned back to Cara before instructing her to take Caty to one of the empty chambers close to his chamber as he could stop any demon from getting at her.

Cara nodded before scooping up Caty in her arms then Simon instructed Madison to retire to one of the guest chambers as she had caused that much damage already with one sweeping comment. Madison did as instructed as she didn't want to feel his anger, leaving Simon and Terra alone in the room where Simon and the other demon crashed through.

Simon turned to Terra who braced herself for something filled with anger which she expected considering she could still sense that Simon was angry. What Simon said to her shocked her as it was the opposite too what she was expecting. "Can you meet me in Tristans study?" was all that Simon said to Terra.

"You mean your study and my lord you don't have to ask to meet anywhere just say and I will comply."

"It is going to take some time to get used to calling Tristans possession mine, I like to ask though Terra well ask you, Cara and Madison as I trust you three enough to ask even though I am your demon lord and you have to obey."

Terra just giggled at this before she proceeded to blink back the tears. Simon noticed this and stepped closer to Terra before asking "What is up Terra, was it something I said?" Terra nodded before she replied.

"You are completely different from Tristan who demanded respect and servitude from demons under him. Whereas you give respect to get respect also you give everyone a chance to serve you or not, it's just good to finally meet a demon even if they are half demon who treats everyone equally."

Simon felt choked up at this statement before he said to Terra "servitude and serve are old fashioned terms, among demons it might be common but here with me we are all equal as I see it more as we all work with each other making up for each others weaknesses. Shall we go to my office?"

"Yes my lord."

As Terra and Simon walked to his office they both spotted many demons watching them as they both walked, they were all keeping their distance from Terra as she was the most feared demon in the whole mansion.

This shocked Simon as he knew she could be quite short tempered at times but that was due to her being a wrath demon. Simon also knew that Terra could be a little bit of a slut thinking back to the first time they met as she fucked him right there and then in an ally way but most of all Simon knew that she was a loyal friend if the past few days had anything to go on.

As Simon and Terra reached the doors to Simon's new office they were met by Cara who had confirmed that Caty was safe and sound in the adjoining room that was attached to Simons, Cara then informed Simon of the noise of breaking furniture coming from Madison's room.

This seemed Madison had taken it personally due to her upsetting Simon. According to Cara it was her being a girlfriend that fuelled this bout of anger not the demon side. To Cara this just reinforced the conversation that the two of them had.

As all three of them walked into the office which reminded Simon of the scene in Agents of SHIELD when they are in the plane that Director Fury gave agent Coulson the length from the door of the cage to the cockpit and the width of the plane that was the size of his office.

There were many book shelves filled with books which seemed to be history books of both humanity and demons, there were a few books about Charles Darwin and his theory about evolution.

At the far end of the room was a desk that dominated the entire back wall this seemed to be Tristan's which by the laws that demon abide by now belonged to Simon. He knew this because of the memories that Tristan left him when he gave his life force to Simon (see in chapter 4 of Demonic Partnership.)

Simon, Cara and Terra walked to the desk with Simon going round to sit where Tristan sat while Cara and Terra sat opposite Simon. Once all three sat down Simon started speaking to his companions.

"Terra I asked you here just to clarify that the mansion is secured?" Terra nodded to acknowledge that the mansion was secure before Simon continued with the follow on bit to the speech.

"Terra you will need to get some sleep tonight so you are well rested for your first session."

"Why is that Simon?" Terra asked Simon.

"I am going to start your reading and writing sessions."

"But why do I need to be well rested?"

"In case you get frustrated with the sessions, then you can have time to cool down before trying again."

"Ok Simon."

Cara then asked Simon an obvious question to anybody who witnessed this conversation. "How come you are doing this with Terra there are plenty of people who can do it for her."

"I am doing this with Terra because I have all the memories of Batherox who used a device which he refers to as The De-evolver and I am determined to put things right. Also I don't want to have another incident like the one at the college I go to as that could've ended in a blood bath."

"It isn't your job to oversee Terra while she learns how to read and write what if she goes on a killing spree starting with the one in the room with her and Simon that could be you if you oversee Terra."

"I WOULD NEVER HURT SIMON." Terra shouted hearing Cara say that.

"I know you would Terra and I am doing this Cara, I can contain Terra if she does go on a rampage with my tentacles so she would be better in my hands. I have a promise to keep to the late Tristan and I am a man of my word." Simon said to both Terra and Cara only to feel that they were happy that he had taken over Tristan's assets.

"You two better get some sleep as it could be an unusual day." Simon finally said to his companions, Simon then proceeded to stand up followed by Cara and Terra. All three of then retired to their chambers to get a nights sleep.

At 3am Wednesday

Simon heard a knock at the door to his chambers, he got out of his custom made bed that Tristan had which was exactly the same as the grand elegant beds that you see in recreations of the beds that you would see in the Victorian era.

As Simon approached the door he could sense that it was Terra so Simon opened the door which wasn't locked. Terra just asked "Can I sleep with you as I have night terrors and I don't want to break another bed."

Simon moved aside allowing Terra to step into the room which she did do and immediately Terra went straight to the opposite side of the bed to where Simon was sleeping. Simon closed the door then he went back to bed to the side he got up from, as Simon and Terra went to sleep neither of them sensed that Madison was the other side of the door.

Madison didn't hear the request that Terra asked Simon or did she know that Simon was the type of person who would do the request a friend asked him. All she saw was that Simon was in bed with another demon which Madison could sense it was Terra, soundlessly Madison stepped into the room closing the door as she stepped into Simons chambers. Simon felt Madison's powers grow and he sensed that Madison was right in the room with him.

Knowing what was likely to happen from the memories from Tristan and Batherox indicated that Madison was going to attack. Simon didn't know whether she was going to attack him or Terra, he had a suspicion that Madison was going to attack him after their altercation they had the previous evening.

Simon didn't want to disturb Terra who was sound asleep beside him, upon realising this Simon slide soundlessly out of bed which as he found out that didn't stop Terra from waking up. Upon Terra opening her eyes Madison pounced on her attempting to get Terra back for sleeping with Simon.

While Terra was still waking up, Madison was in mid-air hurtling towards Terra with her talons out. Neither of them saw Simon get in between them although he was still weak from taking the demon entity on.

Simon was still strong enough to keep Madison and Terra from ripping each other apart. Without using his tentacles due to Simon not having enough willpower left to get his tentacles out he managed to stop Madison in mid-air.

While Madison struggled against Simon, Terra was letting her power grow more so she could hold her own against Madison. Simon however had pulled Madison to the ground to subdue her before Madison shouted at Simon. "Simon I have thought about our altercation and how I put my foot in it but I never thought you would sleep with this slut of a demoness."

Terra was infuriated by this but before she could say anything Simon spoke. "Madison I understand you being against humans though not knowing that I am half human but to call a demoness that you barely know a slut. Based on nothing more than seeing the after effect of something that you failed to notice why?"

"Because I got jealous being your girlfriend, something I have not done before well not without killing them. I thought you and Terra was sleeping together because you wanted her to be your girlfriend instead of me."

Madison told Simon trying to keep the emotion from her voice. To Madison it was turning out that she wasn't being a good girlfriend as she had ignored Simon's body as he was half human. She had also accused him and Terra of being more than just friends. Especially since Simon saved her and Cara from the demon entity with the tendrils.

"Terra is a friend who suffers from night terrors because of the de-evolver that Batherox used on her. That's another story though, as one of my friends I would not stand idly by and let her suffer.

when it is somewhat my responsibility to take care of Terra due to the fact that I have the memories of Batherox and Tristan. Plus Tristan's final wish was that I take care of Terra, Cara and Slamaria and I intend to fulfil his wish." Simon told Madison with a levelled voice.

"You are a decent person Simon, we are lucky to have you as the lord to take Tristans spot but what happened to me while in Batherox's care isn't your responsibility to deal with." Terra said directly to Simon.

"It is my responsibility Terra. With great power comes great responsibility." Simon said to both Madison and Terra. By this point Simon had relaxed his grip on Madison who was now sitting on the bed.

"Simon you are too...human." Madison said leaving a pause between too and human as she thought of the right word to end the sentence. Simon thought about this for a brief moment before replying.

"I will take that as a compliment Madison but considering that Terra is one of the demons suffering from the effects of the de-evolver it is at least my duty to try and get her back to how she should be if Batherox didn't use the de-evolver on Terra."

"Very kind of you Simon, sorry that I thought you two were trying to replace me as Simon's girlfriend." Madison said to Simon and Terra. Terra was impressed with Simon not only did he manage to defeat a powerful entity. However he managed to while weaker than normal he still managed to defuse a full out fight between herself and Madison whom she still didn't fully trust.

"See you both in a few hours as their will be a lot for the new lord to do before he can look around his new mansion." Madison informed them both just to save face so she didn't put herself in any more bad situations with Simon as he might do the worst thing that she could imagine. Not being his boyfriend anymore. Madison left the room letting Simon and Terra getting a bit of sleep until the 6 am start.

6am

Terra was awake as Terra opened her eyes she saw that both Cara and Madison were in the room. Terra thought that she was that deep in sleep that she barely noticed the other presences in the room so by the same logic Simon must be in a deep sleep too. Terra nudged Simon who woke up instantly, who was pleasantly surprised to see his demon friends and his girlfriend in his chamber.

"We have a busy day ahead of us Simon as the new lord you have to go through Tristan's assets which will be easy for you as you live in the human world. Which would be easy for you to see what is thriving and what is deadweight.

You have to decide what to do with the humans that were under Tristan's reign. Not to mention that you have to see Nefra to tell him about the change in leadership also get the update on the Mutant Spawn." Cara informed Simon.

"We have our first session where you teach me to read and write as well Simon." Terra piped in to Simon's to do list thinking about their discussion the previous evening.

"Who is Nefra and what do you mean Mutant Spawn?" Simon asked Cara.

"I can answer your question Nefra is Tristans go to creature who Tristan transformed himself using his demon powers to change it from human to a new creature. Nefra converts others who you might acquire from humans to creatures called mutant spawn which are creatures who are born or created solely bred for battle." Cara told Simon answering his question.

Simon understood that today would pave the way for his reign as the new demon lord. Simon began transforming back to his human form as he was like everyone else in his demon form, Cara stopped Simon before saying. "Best if you stay in your demon form or at least wear clothing that you don't mind ripping if you need to transform at a moment's notice. " Simon nodded before turning back to his human form.

In comparison Simon looked smaller than his 5 foot 6 height as Terra, Madison and Cara were all still in their demon form. On the outside looking at this situation everyone might think that Simon was the servant to the demons given that they were bigger then Simon in height.

Not the other way around that the demons had to answer to Simon as he was their lord. Simon changed into some clothing that Tristan had though all his wardrobe was just suits apparently he didn't care about tearing a few suits as he could just get more.

Weirdly this reminded Simon to get some jogger bottoms as this would do perfectly for when he had to transform. But he came to the conclusion that so long as he had extra pairs of black trousers and T-shirts he would be able to transform if he had to. Depending on if the situation couldn't be solved with the hidden blades and tentacles.

Simon picked out a suit which seemed to suit Simon. The suit was an all-white shirt, pair of black trousers which went with the white shirt he chose, as Simon took the items of clothing to the changing room which was attached within the wardrobe as the wardrobe was a separate room adjoined to Simon's chamber.

As he got changed he faintly heard Cara's question "What do you want to do first Simon?" Simon thought about this before replying.

"I think sort the human house out and the dilemma that the snooper brought when he was brought here."Simon said to answer Cara's question.

All the other demons who were in the room knew what this meant although none of them knew why it was a dilemma for Simon until Madison asked what her, Cara and Terra were thinking but not willing to say out loud.

"Why would it be a dilemma for you?" Simon thought it was obvious but then he realised that it was only a dilemma for him not for the other demons.

He thought about the answer for a moment as he was fighting the urge to follow what the demon within him was telling him to do which was kill them. Simon spoke up making his mind up as to how he should answer.

"Because if I kill them then the demon side to me wins but if I let them walk then I am putting everyone in danger."

"Why don't you do the third alternative?" Madison asked Simon hoping that guiding him this way would make up for the two lapses in her judgement.

"You mean bring them here and use them as part of my new human slaves to replace Tristans?" Simon said following her train of thought.

"Yes that is what I mean." Madison said grateful that Simon was thinking on the same wavelength.

"I cannot do that as it goes against what I am planning on doing as I plan on offering them a choice if they want to come into this world or not." Simon admitted a part of his plan to his companions.

"Sometimes we have to go against what we set out to do." Cara said trying to convince Simon that this would be the right thing to do in order to protect all the demons.

Simon thought about this for a minute or two before he decided that it would be the right thing to do to protect all of those within the mansion so he told Cara.

"You are right about that how it would throw people off the trail. Send a team of demons to retrieve the family at his last known address bring them here unharmed but torch the house so there is no evidence left make it look like a home invasion. Store the family in the holding cells until I determine what to do with them."

Cara nodded and disappeared to get the team together then dispatch them.

This left Madison and Terra with Simon while he finished doing up his buttons on his shirt after he finished with the buttons he then picked up a blazer off the shelf and tried it on, the blazer fitted perfectly like Tristan somehow knew that one day Simon would take over from him.

"I am curious, what made you come around to our way of thinking?" Madison asked Simon wondering out loud about what made him come to that decision. Madison asked this to see if Simon had what was in him to make the right decisions when they are needed.

"It's the lesser of the two evils Madison. I could let them live where they would kick up a fuss which would mean that demons are discovered before they should be or I bring them here and torch the house which means there is no evidence to warrant a search by police.

It would just become another unsolved murder that would go unnoticed. I am not saying that in the beginning people will not notice but over time it will fade." Simon stated on his way out of the room followed by Madison and Terra just as Simon finished saying that Cara had returned.

"The team has been dispatched with their orders though I am curious as to why you don't kill them in the home?" Cara informed Simon.

"Because that would leave evidence when the fire is put out that would give the police enough for a search which would involve forensics and ultimately lead to demons being discovered.

Whereas if they are brought here you can feed on them to keep your hunger sated for a while longer until I can set up a new system that would be beneficial to demons and cause the least disturbance for humans." Simon said answering Cara's question.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers