Demonic Partnership: Demonic Hostages

Story Info
Simon is taken hostage can he turn the tide?
4.1k words
4.49
13.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Authors Note: This chapter is titled what it is due to the nature of this chapter. I will be doing another side chapter exploring everything that Slamaria and their joint army will do to get Simon back. This chapter and the next one will be named differently but they follow Demonic Partnership. Both chapters will run parallel with each other. The next chapter will look at what happened in this chapter from Slamaria's point of view.

*****

As the plane exploded there was a small black mass that hurtled to the ground that was Simon. At the last minute as the missiles hit Simon focused all his power on making a shield for him so he could be saved from the blast. He knew that the portal would not let a blast through as it was a failsafe. Simon's shield lasted until he landed on the ground making a small crater though the shield protected him from the impact though he was by reactor 4 in Chernobyl.

As Simon stood up his shield dissipated completely as Simon started walking towards the wooded area as he remembered when Top Gear went to Chernobyl they came from that direction so it must be the exit out of Chernobyl. What Simon didn't know was that the radiation was being absorbed by him as demons no matter the sphere absorb radiation for strength however too much would mutate their powers if they didn't lose their minds. Simon's body had already absorbed too much radiation to function properly as he fell to his knees when he tried to walk and the half of him that was demon saw this and it stepped in.

Simon started to transform which would expel some of the energy that he absorbed enough to move. As the clothes started to tear off his body while his demon form was coming out as he was now full of energy Simon's demon side began to fly protecting Simon from further radiation trouble. Simon flew the way he was originally heading as he approached the gate and clear of radiation he felt something within himself shift as his powers were changing he felt he still could use his powers but he felt them shift slightly.

Simon landed awkwardly on the ground when he looked up he saw one of the demons that was at the Sovereign Court. It was Malcolm though he was surrounded with 500 members of his army but when Simon rose to his feet he was struck with demon chains with spikes on the end though the spikes didn't look strong enough to deal real damage. The Spikes were only to piercing the skin which allowed the chains to act like rope keeping Simon in place or did they?

Simon let out a primal scream releasing all the bottled up energy that he just absorbed this made every demon over the world feel his presence as Simon used the demon chains as a weapon to drain the demons who threw the chains this was 250 of the demons. As they let off a scream all at once as Simon multi absorbed life essences they varied in spheres. Some were lust and anger however the majority of them were time spotters (a demon that could force anything they focused on to transgress time by making them age at a quick rate). These had a sphere that was lust but a different path for that sphere, Possessors (demons who can possess objects) which were and Teleporters these were sphere of shadow these however were mutated along with Simons own abilities.

This act however that Simon had just done used up all the radiation energy giving the radiation back to the area as it was used up and had no more grip on Simon. The leaving of this energy left Simon feeling tired as he collapsed where he was standing, Malcolm walked over to him telling his remaining 250 minions. "Bring him to my domain." These were the last words that Simon heard before he collapsed.

A month later

Simon finally woke up as he looked around he found himself chained to the wall in a star position. He looked around only to see that he was in a room that resembled a dungeon with more chains then you would see in a dungeon. Simon saw someone walking through a force field Simon realised that the force field was a time shield that his demon side erected to try and save Simon. The person that had just walked through the time shield was another lust demon that was advancing on him to try and break him. However since Malcolm thought that Simon was a wrath demon not a lust demon he was going to try and break his will with sex.

"Don't" Simon said trying to regain some control.

"Nope you are under my control, wrath demon." The incubus said to Simon. Simon stayed quiet as this was his chance to get enough energy to trying out his possessor powers, as the demon went down to suck Simon's flaccid member. The incubus placed her mouth over Simon's member.

This gave Simon the power that he needed to use his powers as her mouth made contact Simon used his new powers. As Simon disappeared he went into the incubus's mind.

In the mind

Simon had contorted a field to encase the demons mind which he had done with ease as the incubus didn't know what was going on until it was too late. The demon tried to move only to find an impregnable shield blocking the demon from escaping. "Now that I have you." Simon said anger filling his voice as he would from this point on do everything to escape even if that meant killing a few demons even taking this whole army down by himself. He was prepared for that.

"I will be using your body to get a message out then I might let you go." Simon continued saying to the other demon. When the demon he was now possessing tried to speak he found that he couldn't as Simon took that control away from him. Simon knew this was the kindest option keeping it separate from himself otherwise he knew that he would them become a part of the demon. Simon didn't want this as he didn't want to leave Slamaria or their joint forces alone.

Back in reality

The demon that Simon had possessed was alone in the dungeon room that Simon was confined to. The demon had been told to break Simon so he could easily walk around the place he was in freely until he got the message out then he could leave the demon in his cell while he figured out how to defend himself without killing. Unless it is the only option.

Simon walked the body out of the dungeon area that spanned easily a few miles upon scanning the memory Simon found it was more like 25 miles each with 50 rooms per mile all of them full from this demon's memories. This could prove useful as there might be some allies he could find to do an uprising against Malcolm, once he gets the message out to Slamaria in Birmingham.

Simon made it to the communication room without running into any other demons. The communication room was not as he expected he was expecting a room filled with demons hard at work not a room filled with computers with hardly any demons working at them. He walked to the terminal tucked away in the corner where no one would bother him, Simon saw that there was an active webcam on top of the computer terminal this mean that his original plan. which was to send a message walk back to the cell place the demon in there and walk out to meet the army storming the place.

Simon discarded the body making the demon to pass out upon exit as he turned the computer on he realised that somewhere their might be a room that logs the message meaning he had a bit of time to get the message out before they found him. He memorised all the numbers to their joint mansion even the computer channel. He hacked his way into the server meaning that it was easier for Malcolm's demons to find Simon; he opened a cam link he knew that they didn't yet have the cam link themselves open at his and Slamaria's joint mansion. When he was greeted by Skye's face in human form as they had a system set up where any demon that is not doing the job given to them based on their own choice they would be manning all the communication links on every frequency in case any demons captured sent a message.

"Simon." Skye said with complete relief in her voice as he had been gone for a month since the portal was last used. Skye's human form was that of a 5 foot 4 brunette, slim, a bit of a roundish face. With the complexion so flawless that she radiated sexiness. Her voice was light and bouncy and a bit high pitched.

"Skye get Slamaria I am typing which demon has me so the Avengers procedure can be activated." Simon & Slamaria had set up procedures based of Simon's geekiness so then that way they would know if the message they would receive was true and not a ploy or a trap. Simon started typing the first name of the demon that he knew in the process opening a chat menu only to receive on Skye's end so they knew. When Simon finished typing he saw that Slamaria had joined Skye by her terminal, just as Simon could see a flashing red light which in his knowledge of watching TV programmes that a silent alarm had been triggered.

"My love I am relieved that you are unharmed." Slamaria said her voice revealing that she was relieved though Simon could distinctly hear happiness in her voice as well as see that she was holding back from crying.

"I am glad to see you too but I haven't got much time. Here is the safety phase so you know it is me. Shakespeare in the park, Doth your mother know you wearth her drapes?"

That was a line out of Avengers Assemble that Iron Man says to Thor after pushing him away from Loki before the fight scene between Thor and Iron Man kicks under way just before Captain America breaks the fight up.

"Slamaria storm this place quick as I don't know how long I can hold them off." Before Slamaria could reply they heard a bang as the door was knocked in by a few demons and the line went dead.

Simon turned around only to see two demons stood there he pushed his senses out to try and sense what the demons were what he found shocked him that there was only one demon the female that was to the left hand side of the middle creature. The bigger one in the middle was a Mutant Spawn or rather Malcolm's version of Mutant Spawn: the creature was muscular not like demon much more muscular along the lines of Hulk muscular combined with the muscles that Kraven the hunter has. It's back covered in rocks that went to a point at the top in some places. There was a strange item on its back Simon thought that his only hope was to get rid of this on the mutant spawns back.

As the demon commanded the mutant spawn to attack though Simon was more nimble then the lumbering mutant spawn. As the mutant spawn attacked Simon he skilfully dodged it only to be confronted with a tail that reminded Simon of the tail that Cell has in Dragonball Z. Simon dodged that too in the process he pulled the implant off the mutant spawn's neck. The implant happened to be an emotional inhibiter that was now non-functioning. As Simon walked away from that room he spotted that the mutant spawn was now blocking the demon's only exit.

Whichever way that altercation took, would still benefit Simon as he could use them for a distraction or a beacon. If he could get to the science labs. Simon transformed into his demon form as he could blend in a bit better, Simon began his journey to the science labs only to find that there was a technology development lab which he could use a lot more. Simon entered the room only to find it was in darkness, Once Simon turned on the light he saw a plethora of equipment not yet fully developed. Simon also saw that the last time it was used was 1987.

Simon got to work creating equipment as he had all the ideas in his head all he had to do was create a few ideas to allow him the opportunity to gain some ground before his and Slamaria's army came to destroy everything. This would also provide useful to his survival. He had just finished one small dome that created its own gravitational field holding the power within; Simon had just configured it to react to his touch only he had plans for this besides the current plan. Simon had just created the mechanism that he would be able to use any demon sphere that he chose as the beacon.

Just then Simon noticed that the incubus that he had possessed only 10 minutes ago. Simon noted that he looked pissed. Well who wouldn't after getting possessed and left for dead against a mutant spawn getting its memory back? The incubus stepped forward while Simon hid the new weapon that he had just created as Simon had to place it on the incubus's body but that wasn't the matter at hand. This incubus had some company this time, 5 demon's two of them Simon sensed was shadow demons, 1 was a time demon, the fourth one was a banshee (A demon that can make any sound wave so loud that it ruptures the eardrums of anyone, demon or human who hears it then the demon starts working on driving you mad. Draining the life essence from that being by caving the head in draining the mind.) This left the demon that Simon had pissed off. This was about to get fun.

As all the opposing demons advanced around all the sides of Simon who at this point was standing his ground. Once he was surrounded they all began to lash out towards Simon trying to strike him at the same time trying to stop him from escaping or gaining ground. Simon couldn't duck though he could easily escape into the shadows by using his shadow demon power. As he did he found that four of the demons attacked each other. As all the demons that attacked each other fell to the ground Simon re-emerged from the shadow realm. The only demon left was the incubus that Simon had pissed off. Simon placed the invention on the demons head as the invention did what it was designed to do, Simon watched on as he saw the power drain from the demon into the invention turning him human as Simon waited he got to work on a nonlethal weapon that could immobilise anyone human and demon alike.

Simon noticed that on a nearby bench was a disassembled pistol the kind that the can be brought over the counter. Simon looked at the magazine only to see that it still had the bullets in there. This made it easier for Simon as all he had to do was convert the bullets he knew that this was the hardest bit. However Simon saw that the alarm had been triggered because there was a red flashing light that was illuminating the corridor. Simon grabbed the invention that he was going to use as a beacon and ran to the left of the corridor choosing an alter to hide the beacon in as he activated the beacon he noticed that there was a switch on the wall marked "Mark blocker & portal blocker." So Simon went over and flicked the switch. Just as Malcolm was heading down the grand stairs in front of Simon. The sort of stairs that you would find in a palace, as it turns out Malcolm was one for theatrics. Simon realised that he could once again feel Slamaria's presence along with Terra and Cara, Simon was suddenly filled with relief and happiness that he could feel their presences again and it wouldn't take them long to home in on his beacon as they had a set frequency for any beacons made and Simon had worked that into the crude invention.

"Well what do we have here, never in all my existence have I known a prisoner to cause so much trouble. I did think about breaking you and using you to get to Slamaria but that is out of the obsolete now." Malcolm said to Simon as he made his way down the steps towards Simon.

"Like she would ever be with you, she chose me after all over you someone who once tried to use Chernobyl possibly one of the greatest disasters of the 20th century and for what to strong arm a demoness into being your wife?" Simon snapped back trying to stall Malcolm out until his army got there and get Malcolm into a false sense of security so Simon can deal with him.

"It matters not how you know that but just know that you are at my mercy and my army is on its way. There is no hope left for you."

"I wouldn't say that Malcolm. Say just out of curiosity if someone deactivated any block you had in place for portals and someone had sent out a signal how long would it take for them to create a portal from the outside say in Birmingham for example in the UK?"

"Why would I answer that as it is flawed notion?"

"Humour me, dying man's request."

"Well it would take precisely a minute."

"How long has it been now since we started talking?"

"About 58 seconds." Simon stepped aside revealing that the switch that he had just flipped was off. Malcolm's eyes went wide as he realised that Simon didn't mean himself with that dying man's request part he meant Malcolm. As a portal opened in the ceiling as a horde of demons came flooding through above them lead by no other then Cara, Terra and Slamaria along with Altiiar, Jacque and Skye just to name a few as they landed next to Simon.

"Who are you?" Malcolm asked

"I am Simon and I will be killing you now." With that Malcolm didn't notice that a blade had appeared from Simon's wrist as in a swift movement before Malcolm could react Simon had thrusted the blade through Malcolm's head killing him instantly.

"Everyone eliminate every living thing here except in the dungeon as there are other prisoner's down there. Malcolm was massing for war." As everyone who was coming through the portal dispersed down the different corridors to fulfil Simon's orders that left Cara, Terra, Altiiar, Jacque and Skye with Simon who was being hugged tightly by Slamaria while she was silently crying on Simons shoulder.

The portal closed leaving them there but out of all the equipment that Simon had seen in the room where he had created his invention he could fashion a crude invention that kept the portal open. "Everyone we shall head down to the dungeon area and free all the hostages down there. We can grab a couple of demons to help along the way."

As they all headed down towards the dungeon area where Simon had escaped from 30 minutes ago after a month of unconsciousness. While heading down there Slamaria pulled Simon into one of the rooms telling everyone else to carry on and they would catch them up. Slamaria checked the room before locking the door behind Simon. Before Simon could say anything Slamaria pulled Simon into a tender embrace locking lips, this had been the first time in a month that Simon felt this, he didn't realise how much he had enjoyed it.

Upon feeling this Simon's tentacles came out while they were kissing Simon slipped one tentacle up Slamaria's arse as she moaned at this. Simon carried on kissing Slamaria while he was slipping his erect cock into her pussy as the pair went at it another demoness running from the battle that was on going between Malcolm's forces and the joint forces of Simon and Slamaria. Both Simon and Slamaria sensed the new demoness who seemed to be a pleasure demoness. Simon didn't care though so he sent his tentacles to restrain her. As the tentacles rapped around her arms and legs Simon got two to infiltrate her vagina and arse along with one to go through the mouth. The demoness started off by trying to resist the tentacles but something new was happening.

Simon's tentacles started oozing a liquid that seemed to make the subject addicted and willing, this had no effect on Slamaria as she was in love with Simon but it did have an effect on the new demoness as she gave up and took the tentacles with immense pleasure. Simon felt that the tentacles in the pleasure demoness weren't only oozing a liquid they were absorbing the new demoness into Simon allowing him the opportunity to become the new demoness as the last of the demoness was absorbed into Simon. Slamaria came where she said to Simon her voice filled with lust. "Simon I have missed you and I will always love you."

When Simon & Slamaria re-joined the others they had freed the prisoners and dealt with the torturers. "Everyone is freed also your joint army has won." Terra informed Slamaria & Simon as she sounded triumphant.

"How are we going to get back to our mansion? The portal needs time to recharge." Cara asked Simon.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12