Demoted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally broke the kiss I was out of breath and feeling like my knees would have gave out if I wasn't in his arms. He smiled and said I like these tits but if you want real ones all you have to do is say so. I smiled at this and told him we would talk about it later and I giggled as I said, "and if you don't stop I'm not going to make it into that bikini."

He gave a little laugh but pulled away and walked over to another dresser and pulled out shorts of his own. I stripped off all the lingerie and put on the bikini bottoms and top and it turned out they were actually rubber so they shined beautifully as they formed to my body. I put the forms into the top as he finished tying the string on his shorts. He told me, "You look marvelous in that bikini you should be a model, although we'll have to figure out something for your clit seeing as the cage sticks out like that."

I smiled thanking him for his compliment as he took my hand and led me out of the room and down the stairs. He flipped a switch as he headed out the back door and the big pool and hot tub were visible from the lights under the water. As he turned on the hot tub he asked if I would like to go for a dip. As soon as it was out of his mouth I jumped in the pool while he continued messing with the dials on the hot tub.

I began to move around in the pool getting used to wearing a bikini and the big tits secured to my chest. After a few minutes I guess he got the hot tub where he wanted it because he jumped in to join me. He swam over to me; I was standing where the water came just up to the top of my stomach. As he stood up he took me back into his arms kissing me again.

I opened my mouth to his as he slid his tongue in and I began to move my tongue against his. I moved my arms up around his neck pulling his body close to mine as he slid his hands down to my as and I moaned into his mouth as the tightly grabbed it. He shocked me as he started to pick up on my ass but without hesitation I picked up my legs and wrapped them around him. I felt his cock twitch in his shorts between his legs as he kissed me even deeper. He broke the kiss and asked if I wanted to jump in the hot tub I shook my head no and bit my lower lip as I told him told him, "I want to feel you pull my bikini bottoms to the side and I want you to make love to me right here and now."

He smiled at this as I moved to kiss him again and I unwrapped my legs and stood as I reached between us and untied his shorts. I held my breath as I bent down under the water and pulled them down his legs as he stepped out of them. I through them to the side of the pool as he grabbed me and picked me back up. He leaned into my neck as he began kissing and biting it I moaned. I felt him grab my bottoms with one hand and pull them to the side. I moved my lips to his as I felt him position his cock at my hole with the other hand. He pulled his mouth from mine and went back to kissing and biting my neck and ear. Squeezing my legs around him for leverage I lowered myself down on his hard cock. I let out a very loud moan as I reached the base and stayed for a minute. He took his hand off his cock and returned it to my ass and pulled my ass cheeks apart as he slid me up it. Without missing a beat I pushed myself back down letting out another load moan. While my arms pulled him to my neck and chest as we pumped together again I yelled out not caring who heard it, "god I love your cock fucking my tight little ass please don't ever take it away from me for long."

Hearing this made him move faster and harder and I continued moaning. Then all of a sudden he began to move towards the steps and he climbed of out the pool with me still impaled on his cock. He carried me over to a padded wooden bed where he lightly laid me on my back and falling down on top of me. He moved his arms from around me to support himself up as he looked down at me. I moved my hands down and grabbed my ass and spread myself open for him as he told me, "you look like an angel, a slutty little angel, my angel."

I felt water leaking out of my ass as he continued fucking me I giggled to myself about this realizing it must have been pushed in there while we were in the pool. I continued to hold my ass open for him and moved my hips to meet his thrust and all of a sudden I had the feeling from earlier and I gasped and I called out to Kevin telling him he was making me cum. He grunted and said he was cumming too and I felt him swell inside me as I felt my ass tighten around him. And I felt the blackness come again as I felt him explode inside me.

I felt him pull his shrinking cock out of me and roll me onto my side as he fixed my bikini bottoms. Then he lay on his side behind me hugging me close as I finally drifted off to sleep wrapped tightly in his arms.