Den of Delight

Story Info
Chaste woman waiting for her prince finally devoured.
1.5k words
3.6
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These golden gates of mine shut tight for what seems an eternity; waiting for a man of honor, of valance, of worth; a man who holds the key to my den of delight.

You are that man.

A man who earned his rights to my den of delight.

You proved your worth.

Alone in my tower I see you marching forth. I am scared but excited; shy yet willing, nervous yet craving you with every cell of my being.

Innocent and inexperienced. Not knowing what to expect I climb down the stairs leading from the bedroom to greet you. With your key you unlocked the gates.

Standing tall before me you are all I imagine. Strong and confident but comforting and kind all at once. Our eyes meet and I in that moment I melt into a pool of lust.

Without warning you grab my body close. Looking down at me, your breath warm on my face I am at your mercy. Holding me tight I can feel your pelvis press against mine. I am light-headed. My pussy, once dormant like sleeping beauty in her endless sleep, springs to life. It is rejuvenated by the faint flow of liquid whetting this land that has been dry for so long.

With the same force and vigor he had taken me in to his arms he leans down and kisses me. Hard. He widens my mouth with his, gently nibbles on my lower lip, his tongue slipping inside my mouth. As our tongues meet so does our passion.

Once the shy slave the animal inside is slowly unleashed. I throw my arms around his neck; puling my body in closer; feeling the hardness growing in his pants pressing against my clit.

Desire breeding desire.

This kiss, this moment; held all the promises of a great first kiss.

loosing ourselves, the world around blur as the meeting of two lips thrust us into the eye of a tornado of wanton lust.

You reach up, feeling the curves my body. Instinctually my right hand caresses the soft skin of your smooth face; the other grabs your hips tightly. I am dizzy; unstable, I use your trunk; your masculine frame lest I faint.

The walls of brick and mortar, once strong, seemingly unconquerable, come crumbling down.

All the fears, the hesitations are gone and all that is left is you and I being whisked away to a magical land of lust. We are in Oz now.

You lift me up and carry me to the master bedroom.

A grand spectacle of big bright windows, armoires; a long glossy dresser of oak. Behind the dresser is a massive dressing mirror, in front a red velvet covered chair of deep oak.

The bed. The centerpiece of the flower filled room; the scent of lilac and lavender filling the air. A bed fit for a king. A bed fit for a king to ravage his queen.

You lay me down on the white downy softness. Stepping back you stand in front of me. Like a master pursuing the blossoming flowers of his regal garden your eyes graze my body from head to toe. Then, in one graceful stroke you glide the cream-colored cotton dress, my only garment, up over my head and I am left bare on the bed waiting for you to take to take me.

But you don't.

Still standing tall and regal looking down at his prize you take off your shirt and reveal your broad sinewy chest. I shudder in excitement. My body is crying out of you; begging for you.

You lean down and kiss me once more and I remember how my lips burn for yours. Gently as we kiss a hand makes its way down my body. Slowly. Caressing my neck. Making its way down cupping my left breast. Your fingertips circle my hard nipples.

My legs are practically twitching with want.

As your big manly hand presses flat in the space between where my full bosom meet I too begin to explore your body. Nibbling on your ear; planting sweet kisses on your neck; feeling the strength of your shoulders.

Oh how I want to touch your whole body with my hands, my mouth, all of me.

Finally you make your way down, down to what has been aching for you; waiting for you; you who have earned entry. Softly you pet my clit. I let out a moan.

Relief. Pleading. Thanking you all at once.

Taking your time you lightly insert two fingers inside me. You know now how much I crave you. I am sopping wet. I cannot hide my desire for you.woman and man

"Mmmm, you are driving me crazy. What you do to me, I cannot wait any longer, I need you inside me".

Swiftly, aroused by my desire you pick me up carry me to the red velvet covered chair and forcefully sit me on top of your cock, fat and ready.

Disregarding my fighting you off you dominantly hold me down. I struggle to pull away, the pain of your big dick inside my tight pussy, a pussy who hasn't been filled in so long fitting in to me is a tight squeeze. Struggle still, to ease off his steel staff, he whispers in my ear, "I know it hurts but trust me I know what's best, your gunna like it I promise".

And as you the words dripped from his mouth so did the pain. Forgetting the sting, the pain drifting as I realized, "You are actually inside me. I am actually on top of you, I can feel your dick in me", and with that single thought the wetness gushes, my pussy relaxes and with it I slowly ride you as the pleasure grows.

Pleasure and pain together existing in the same, still full of awe and excitement filled moment.

The pain gone and you have the cave at your own command. You can fuck me, plunge into me; I can ride you fast and hard while your mouth is warm kissing and sucking on my tits, your face buried in them while you let out gasps of pleasure, "oh girl, your pussy is so tight".

Grabbing my hips you thrust up into me in rhythm. I let out a loud cry. "YES! Fuck yes, you feel so good, fuck me, fuck me hard".

Moaning, and deep breaths. Sweat dripping down my back. Your hips gyrate up into me on hand on my ass ensuring my pace does not slow, slapping my ass lightly but hard enough to hear the skin to skin tap, the other trying To hold both my tits together though they keep escaping and you go back and forth, diving back In with your mouth.

I'm in the clouds my mind is gone, it is lost somewhere between the ecstasy in my pussy, the pain returning, the pain that is the marker of the start of a massive orgasm. I'm yelling, "yes, god yes," at the top of my lungs without even hearing myself. Screeching like a hyena in heat,

"I'm gunna come, god, I'm gunna come".

With those words you grab my ass firmly and slam me even further down into you.

Leaning back slightly while you tilt your hips up, pounding me from below.

You are deeper in me than any man has ever been inside me. I never want another man inside me.

I begin to feel that slight pain of an intense body orgasm growing from my g-spot. It stings. I love it.

You are so deep, your cock so big it is rubbing my clit from the inside out. I start to swell and release even more of my sweet nectar of pleasure. I can feel the tingle, the climb of the climax.

You un-bury yourself from my tits. You wanna watch me cum. You wanna see the pleasure you created, the base of your dick sliding in and out. You want to watch it all in the massive mirror facing you.

"Oh I'm gunna come, yes, yes, I'm coming I'm coming. Don't stop"

My g-spot has been overwhelmed and the climax has taken hold. The stinging erupting into full pure erotic joy as the small pulses of my clit become stronger and stronger and I'm oozing all over your thighs and the slapping of my ass in your bare skin is loud because of the wetness.

You see my face cross over into no mans land. My eyes roll back into my skull, me biting down on my lower lip.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming, god I love your cock, oh my god this is amazing I'm still coming holy..."

You watch, like a voyeur, my journey of ecstasy with pride and satisfaction knowing you, you gave someone this much pleasure.

After the final aftershocks have ended I slump over your neck, your manly hands slide down my back, caressing me, holding me. Allowing me to rest and decompress

It's your turn.

I get to be the one, the one to make you forget who you are or that anything exists in this world except the flooding feeling of teasing playful pleasure that leads to an explosive mind erasing orgasm.

To be continued.....