Den of Iniquity Ch. 10

Story Info
Let's get this party started!
10.3k words
4.71
79.1k
10

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,656 Followers

"Greetings, greetings. Welcome to the Domina Flagrante."

Chantelle was confidently kissing cheeks and offering her hand to complete strangers. She was so in control, her commanding outfit dropping jaws and grabbing attention. The only thing missing was a crop dangling from her free hand.

Annie gripped my left arm possessively.

"Are you all right, pet?"

Annie smiled up into my eyes and whispered.

"Yes, Sir. Dreamy."

I winked and kissed her forehead before turning back to welcome more new arrivals.

Some of the office girls had brought their boyfriends, and some even wore nice decorative collars, while a few others wore sexy, revealing outfits. One girl I recognised from accounting wore a black leather halter-top that showed a surprising amount of cleavage.

Most of the men were suited up, but one lawyer arrived wearing jeans and a t-shirt and was led in at the end of a leash by his tittering wife.

"How marvelous of you to get into the spirit of things!" gushed Chantelle to the blushing wife who could do little more than giggle.

Alan Teasedale piped up in his wife's defense from behind her shoulder.

"Um, it's a fantasy. It's all right, isn't it? Mandy and I just thought..."

Chantelle glared at him like he was in trouble and his voice trailed off.

His wife covered her mouth, failing to contain another giggle.

Chantelle smiled hugely then winked at her, leaned into her ear and whispered something I couldn't hear.

The wife straightened her face and turned around to her husband and jerked his leash.

"The Mistress was talking to me, you naughty boy!"

Alan blushed furiously, his hands covering his cock.

Mandy Teasedale turned back to Chantelle and hesitated, smiling.

Then, like two schoolgirls, they both broke up in unrestrained giggling. I just looked at Alan and shrugged. He blushed again and his eyes went down to his feet.

"I think I'm going to like this!" squealed Mandy.

The salon quickly filled to overflowing. Lawyers are notoriously late unless there's free alcohol. Chantelle greeted them all individually, which meant there was a small delay before they made their way to the bar. A few impatient guests strolled right past, but most recognised Chantelle would be interesting to meet, and bided their time.

"Georgia!" Annie cried gleefully, as her friend from work arrived.

"Hi, Annie," she replied and hugged her, before turning her attention to Chantelle and I. "This is gonna be fun," she drawled.

"Welcome Georgia," I said. "This is Chantelle. She's our hostess."

Chantelle shook Georgia's hand and welcomed her. I smiled at Annie and winked.

"Can I go and have a drink with Georgia, please Sir?"

"Sure, pet."

Annie and Georgia rushed past, and I overheard Georgia part whispering and part exclaiming, "Sir? Pet?"

I chuckled to myself and shook my head.

"Having fun, Roger?"

"A ball, Chantelle," I grinned.

Finally Hammerstein, Gardner and their wives arrived with a large entourage of hangers-on. Included in this group were a number of lawyers and a few of our clients, including the boss of Videomax who nodded a greeting to me and mouthed the words, "Thanks, Roger."

One person in the group stood out. She was a new personal assistant with the firm and wore the most outrageous outfit yet. A tiny, white vinyl miniskirt, white lacy bra under a see-through blouse, and white knee-high boots rounded out the ensemble. Her dark red hair sculpted around her face and brushed the tops of her pale shoulders, while a white studded collar adorned her neck as she stood there blushing with her eyes down. She still carried her pen and a pad of paper, as if to take dictation at any moment.

Beside Emmanuel and Sonya Hammerstein were Royston and Fiona Gardner. They appeared to be arguing but pointedly ceased as they approached the entrance to the salon behind the Hammersteins. The others, including Gardner's right hand man, Saul Houston, followed closely behind.

I had the distinct impression I was on a stage as the large group gathered around us.

"I take great pleasure in introducing you to the Mistress of this fine establishment, Chantelle," I announced.

She proceeded to welcome everyone to the Domina Flagrante and explained quickly how the night would proceed. It was marvelous how she soothed over any anxiety they may have felt. She gave a quick history of the building and described the layout, including the rest rooms, to which the girl in white quickly fled.

"Anyway," I said after watching her fly past, "I hope you all have a wonderful time."

Emmanuel Hammerstein turned his attention to me.

"Looks like you've done a good job so far, Roger. Now, where can we get some drinks?"

I motioned the parties inside and pointed to the bar.

"Open bar all night, Sir."

"Very good," he said, beckoning those around him to follow.

Chantelle leaned into my ear for a moment, whispering, "Rude man."

"Hush," I winked at her.

I remembered she had his phone number on her Rolodex.

She turned her open, once more smiling face to the next guests entering and I saw a tic in the corner of her eye.

"Alex, how nice to see you."

I recognised Alex O'Donohue, the senatorial candidate, at once. I shook his offered hand firmly.

"Welcome, Alex. It's good of you to come."

"Always up for a shindig, Roger. Hello Chantelle, I don't believe you've met my wife, Marie."

Alex pushed her forward, holding her by the shoulders.

She was a mousy brunette with a pushed-up nose. I wondered if she'd had plastic surgery.

"She's my slave tonight. Aren't you, dear?" he asked, leaning down and kissing her ear.

She sighed before answering.

"Yes, Alex, I'm your slave. Can I please have a drink now?"

Chantelle held out her hand in greeting. Marie shook it gently while Alex and I watched the exchange. Marie appeared a little flustered, then smiled.

She brought the back of Chantelle's hand to her mouth and kissed it lightly.

Chantelle nodded and Alex gaped. He steered his wife past us into the salon muttering something to her, and Chantelle turned to me and winked.

I don't know what it is about her.

She's amazing.

I looked at my watch. It was almost eight-thirty.

"Is that most of them?" Chantelle asked.

"It's all of the most important ones. Except..."

I was going to say, "Josephine and Sylvia". Maybe they weren't coming?

Just then my boss and his wife, Mike and Emma Constanti, came through the front door and were directed to us by Jonathan.

"Mike!"

"Roger! Hello! Is this the Mistress? Chantelle isn't it? I'm Mike. I love it! It's perfect! So edgy, Roger. Sooo edgy!"

He shook Chantelle's hand much too hard and I got the same treatment.

His wife poked him in the ribs with her elbow and all three of us looked at her.

She wore a nice simple black cocktail dress with a black dog collar. Amazingly, she had a matching ball-gag in her mouth. Still, she tried to smile sweetly as we all looked at her.

Mike turned back to us and grinned.

"You know my wife, Emma, don't you, Roger?"

I nodded.

"She's not allowed to talk unless I let her. She was a bad girl before," he winked.

"I see your party has already started!" Chantelle enthused.

I took Emma's hands in mine.

"I hope you have a wonderful night," I said softly to her, before turning to my boss. "Be gentle, Mike."

He looked at me and his eyes softened.

He nodded and spoke quietly.

"Good advice, Roger."

"All right then," I said after a short but awkward moment. "I need a drink!"

"Wonderful idea, Roger!" Chantelle said, as she grinned up at me and slipped her arm through mine. "Let's find Annie too."

"Okay," I smiled back.

"C'mon Em. I'll let you have one drink, darling. Then you have to put that gag right back on," Mike said jovially.

Emma rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

Mike and Emma drifted into the crowd and Chantelle was sidetracked by some of the guests. A minute later I found Annie chatting with Georgia at one of the tables near the bar. They were giggling and sipping drinks through straws. I smiled as Annie looked up and saw me, a huge grin spreading across her face.

As I strode toward her, she gave Georgia her drink and while Georgia watched agape, Annie took a step toward me and slipped her arms around my neck. I let her kiss my cheek softly while I winked at Georgia.

Annie broke her kiss and our eyes locked.

"I missed you, Sir," she grinned, before we both looked at Georgia and shrugged.

"Ohhh... you two! Such kidders!" Georgia squealed.

Annie laughed and shook her head, still hanging from my neck.

"You don't know the half of it!"

At that moment, Chantelle tapped a knife against a glass. She was standing on a footstool behind the bar.

"If I can have everyone's attention, please!"

A few quiet murmurs were heard as heads turned in her direction.

She proceeded to welcome everyone to the Domina Flagrante, and hoped they enjoyed their evening.

She wanted to assure them all that everything they saw that night would be 'safe, sane and consensual'.

"To a certain extent, you will all be spectators this evening. Employees of this establishment are undertaking all the various events and spectacles you will witness. They are for your benefit, interest, and entertainment. No one is being coerced or forced. If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask the person in the dominant position. Please allow the submissive to remain in submissive mode by not interrupting his or her train of thought."

"Also, if you have any particular concerns or requests, please see either Roger or myself, and we will see to it your evening is as magical as we hope it can be."

"Lastly, the salon is a 'safe area'. Therefore, anyone wishing to escape the sights and sounds of the party may come back here, to relax and take a break, at any time."

"If there are no questions, you may all follow me into the main hall."

Chantelle swept her eyes over the sea of smiling faces looking up at her.

"Okay then."

She stepped down off the footstool and walked around the bar to join Annie, Georgia and me.

"Oooo, Roger. What was this gorgeous little creature's name again?" said Chantelle, regarding Georgia.

I found her choice of words amusing, as Georgia was a good six inches taller than Chantelle. Chuckling, I introduced them and Chantelle slipped her arms through ours. With Annie doing the same on my other side, we led the throng into the main hall.

I felt a sense of deja vu as we marched out of the salon toward the main hall. With a flourish, Chantelle opened the doors and pulsing house music mixed with our heartbeats.

I leaned down to Chantelle and spoke into her ear as we entered.

"Where's Adrian?"

She slipped her arm from mine and pointed to a spot high off the ground at the back of the hall. There were two small windows.

"Control Room!"

I nodded, and then quickly looked over the hall.

"This looks amazing, Chantelle!"

Gone were all the dining tables from the other night. Instead there were about a hundred bar-style settings of black tables with tall cushioned stools placed around them.

Where the four huge pillars stood, circular bars had been wheeled into place, and locked together, not unlike a cuff around an ankle. Halfway from the floor to the billowing black netting that camouflaged the ceiling was a platform on which chained and hooded 'slaves' danced to the beat.

It reminded me of the movies from the sixties with 'go-go girls'.

Annie screamed and pointed at them.

"Woohooo! Check it out!"

I could hardly believe my eyes.

Just then, spotlights lit up two hanging cages above and at either end of the stage, containing a guy in one and the girl in the other, both of whom wore hoods and were dancing their respective asses off.

Continuing to scan the room, I noticed a number of couples, dominant and submissive, preparing for the festivities. I recognised a few 'horses', two spanking benches, a St. Andrew's cross and a Catherine Wheel that had been set up.

We made our way toward the stage, passing one such couple. A Mistress was locking her hooded female submissive's hands behind her back in preparation for a spanking bench session. I noticed she had a couple of different implements at her disposal and I thought I might like to watch a little later. She nodded to Chantelle as we passed.

I leaned into Chantelle's ear.

"I love the hoods!"

"All the subs are wearing them. Josephine and I thought it would look cool."

Chantelle directed us to one of the two larger bar tables close to the stage and we settled and began talking as the hall filled. The flow of adrenaline seemed to keep us from sitting.

I held Annie's hand, but I quickly spoke to Chantelle.

"Have you seen her yet?"

"Who?"

"Josephine!"

"Not yet. But she's around somewhere. She came with Adrian, and that sister of hers."

"Okay."

I was having too much fun to worry about things. I looked around the hall again, then noticed something I hadn't seen before.

"I love that," I said, pointing.

Chantelle swung around to follow my finger.

In the middle of the dance floor stood a wooden structure, standing alone in a spotlight just in front of the stage.

"Isn't it a beauty? It's called a pillory. I brought it up from downstairs for a treat. It's set up so people can play in it. It can't be locked. It's a trick to lock it anyway. Not many know how. Let's take a look!"

When I reached it, I ran my hand over the stocks then down the wooden post holding it up off the ground. It was carved and looked very old.

"That post is original, the stocks and the base were copied from drawings."

"It's fantastic."

"It's just for show. A modern set of stocks is much more convenient."

We looked at each other seriously, then burst into laughter.

"Come on!" she said, dragging me back to our table.

The stage itself remained in darkness and I briefly wondered if there was anything up there.

Before long, conversations were in full swing and some of the guests began to mingle. Small crowds of five or six began gathering around some of the 'exhibits', while others refreshed drinks at the bar or chatted over the music around their tables.

It was only a little while later that I noticed the music was louder and couples had begun filling the dance floor in front of us.

I was very pleased. Though I felt like I'd done little to deserve it, the party was well on its way to becoming a success, and I was feeling pretty proud of myself.

"This is such fun!" Chantelle shrieked. "We have to do something like this more often! Like a 'Newbies' night or something!"

Georgia looked at her blankly and Chantelle proceeded to explain the term to her.

"Sir?" asked Annie, sensing an opportunity.

"Yes, pet?"

She beckoned for me to lean down so she could speak privately. She slid her hand onto my thigh at the same time.

I smiled and leaned my ear down to her.

"Can I be naughty? I mean good-naughty, not bad-naughty?" she whispered.

Kissing my neck, she caressed higher on my thigh. I could feel my cock stiffening.

"Go on," I swallowed.

Her warm lips brushed against my ear.

"I really want to suck your cock, Sir," she whimpered, breathing hotly.

"Jesus," I said under my breath, eyes skittering and hoping she hadn't been overheard.

Her fingers curled around my hardening cock.

"Mmmmm... I want to suck it so bad," she said softly against my ear. "I want to taste you and feel you. Can I? Please, Sir?"

"Annie..." I protested, mildly.

She scraped her nails first one way, then the other, along the length of my now pulsing dick.

"Ohhh..." I swallowed, gathering my control. "Annie... Jesus... you better... I mean... Stop, pet... please!"

No one could see what she was doing. But I'm sure the look on my face would have given me away. I glanced around the table again. Chantelle was deep in conversation with Georgia. Mike and Emma were talking and pointing in different directions. There were a couple of empty stools too. I guessed for Claudio and Josephine. I had a feeling one of them wouldn't be needed.

"Mmmmm... it's so hot and hard... are you sure you want me to stop, Sir?" she breathed.

Goosebumps broke out on my arms. God, I wanted her so badly.

What was I thinking?

I was gonna cum in my pants!

Taking her wrist in my hand, I lifted her teasing fingers from my cock and placed them back in her lap.

As I did so, I turned towards her. My thigh pressed along the length of hers, and I could feel the warmth of her.

I reached up and took her chin gently in my hand, looking deeply into those beautiful pale blue eyes.

"Later," I said firmly.

She licked her lips.

"Promise?"

I shook my head in wonder.

"You gotta be kidding, pet. Sure I promise."

"Yayyy!" she cheered and kissed my mouth, eyes dancing.

She bounced in her chair a couple of times, then looked over the growing crowd on the dance floor.

"Can we dance, Sir?"

"Ah... not right now, Annie."

I amnot a good dancer.

She giggled and blushed.

"Is it okay if I dance with Georgia?"

"Sure it is, pet. I should mingle once the um... 'swelling' goes down," I winked.

I watched as she stood and swung her hips as she walked around the table and whispered in Georgia's ear. Georgia gave an apology and took Annie's hand. They made their way to the front of the stage and began dancing near the pillory under a kaleidoscope of flashing, coloured lights.

I had fleeting glimpses of Annie between the masses of bodies dancing. Thankfully my cock started relaxing, though my skin still tingled with anticipation. I couldn't wait to get her home.

Chantelle was deep in conversation with the Costantis, and I decided to mingle.

I leaned into their conversation.

"Excuse me for interrupting. I'm just going to see the sights!"

Chantelle smiled and Mike and Emma nodded.

I picked up my drink and began to make my way around the hall. There were a few dancing couples who had chosen not to make their way up to the stage. At the tables, loud conversations continued over the music.

I took a deep breath and relaxed. Everything was fine.

In fact, my cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much, and my back was sore from all the slapping it was getting.

"Great party, Roger!"

"Stunning buddy, just stunning."

"Boy have I got a few ideas from this!"

"Are you into thisssstuff, Roger?" a voice slurred.

I turned and looked into Sylvia's eyes. She was drunk already.

"I bet you have ssadistic orgies with all these trashy sssluts."

She stumbled as I took her by the elbow out of earshot of other guests. I righted her and spoke quietly.

"Sylvia, whether I am 'into this stuff' or not, is none of your business. I hope you're not going to make a scene."

She pulled her elbow out of my hand.

"Of course not! I've had a few drrrinks. I'm not drrrrunk!"

"Where's Josephine?" I asked.

She finished her champagne and waved one arm around.

"I don't know. I don't care. Where's the ladies rrroom?"

I pointed in the direction of the exit doors.

"Through there."

I never got an answer. She wasn't listening. She was making a beeline for the restrooms already. I'd have to keep an eye on her.

I watched her ass sway as she walked away from me. Amazing body. A lot like Josephine. Same height, same build. Same colour hair. Just ten years older. She looked great.

But I was concerned about where her head was. I hoped she could behave herself.

I found myself more carefully scanning the faces of the milling crowd, trying to spot Josephine. The music sounded like it had grown slightly in volume again.

The various 'scenes' being played out were a hit, with large gatherings around them looking on in wonder, and I was soon distracted.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,656 Followers