Denial

Story Info
A story of Domestic D/s.
2.4k words
4.41
45.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let your desires override your judgement. You must learn control."

Her Master's voice was an indictment. Her coffee and croissant lay untouched on the breakfast table between them. She wanted to scream, "Why? Why should I control my desires? Don't you enjoy my body? Don't you want to fuck my brains out? Take me now! Use me! Fill me!"

She didn't of course. If he wanted her to learn control, she would do as he commanded. She silently waited for her instructions, eyes down, hands folded in her lap.

"You have learned to come on command, now you will learn that all your pleasure comes from me and at my command. Stand up. Close your eyes."

He quickly stripped her of her robe.

"On your knees. Hands behind your back. Forehead to the floor." His voice was cold, brisk in his instructions. She complied instantly. He moved off, leaving her to wait in her vulnerability. His return was marked by his naked foot in the middle of her back, pressing her into the carpet. Leather cuffs were strapped onto her wrists and ankles accompanied by the comforting sounds of her chains.

"Now you will serve me, and serve me well, but you will not climax. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Good. Now keep your eyes closed." His hands in her hair were not gentle as he lifted her head. He was sitting on an ottoman directly in front of her, his cock a hard shaft forced into her mouth. His cock was long and made her gag, but she quickly recovered herself, sucking his cock and teasing it with her tongue. She knew he wanted her to take all of him deep into her throat, but she had been unable to get it past the gag reflex. She desperately wanted to please him, so she opened her throat even more, submitting to his invasion. The heat from her belly rose in waves and her ass contracted. Perhaps if she squeezed her vagina hard enough she could get some relief. Perhaps she could come quietly and he would never know. The waves of pleasure were rising to their inevitable climax.

"Don't even think of coming."

His voice cut through her rebellious thoughts and she forced the orgasm to dissipate. He pulled her off his shaft and tossed her face down over the ottoman. The chain connecting her ankles was long enough to allow him to spread her legs exposing her inner core. She panted, belly clenched, fear creeping into her mind. Fear of what he might do, fear of what she might do. Hands caressed her ass and her thighs, a slow finger traced around her clit drawing her wetness up to her ass. A slight pressure on her ass and she relaxed quickly to allow the butt plug its inevitable entry. She had learned that if she relaxed it wouldn't hurt as much. Nevertheless, it was big and the intrusion threatened to send her over the top again. She cried out lifting her head and squirming against the hand that held her so firmly.

"Control, girl, control."

A few ragged breaths brought her the control that was required. Her body was on fire but she lay still letting the energy flow settle down.

"Very good. You're learning."

The tip of his cock slowly crept up the inside of her thigh resting on the lips of her inner temple.

"Do you want this, slave?"

She held very still not daring to move a muscle. "Oh yes please, Master, please."

His laugh was low and menacing. More invasion, as his cock slid into her, slowly, slowly until the whole length was buried in her wet, hot depths; his balls rubbing gently on her clit. A few hard thrusts and again her orgasm rose.

"Not yet. Control it." His breathing was hard and fast as he thrust mercilessly into her then quickly withdrawing to shower her back with his juice.

She shuddered and squeezed her muscles aching for release, feeling the butt plug slip from its place. A warm cloth wiped away the marks of her torment and the chains and cuffs were removed. She sobbed in despair, more exposed now without her chains, quivering with pent up energies, an orgasm just within reach but denied. Strong hands lifted her head as she slipped from the ottoman back to her knees and sat back on her heels.

"You have made a good start this morning, but you are not done yet. I am going to work now and you...well, you are going to masturbate every two hours for at least ten minutes each time, without taking an orgasm. Then you will e-mail me and let me know how you are doing. Do you understand?"

She felt a stab of panic. Ten minutes! How in the world was she to masturbate for ten minutes and avoid orgasm! This was incredible torture. But as he ordered it, she would do her best.

"Yes, Sir. I understand. I will comply."

He laughed, "Of course you will comply. I look forward to your reports." He held her face close, sharing her breath. The lightest of kisses brushed her lips, and then he got up and went to get ready for work, leaving her naked and unsatisfied on the floor.

When he got to work there were the usual stack of e-mails and messages to be dealt with, papers to be edited. He fetched himself a coffee and sat down to his usual routine. At a quarter past ten the first report arrived.

>As ordered.

>10:00

>

>I locked the door to the bedroom and assembled my toys. I clipped my nipples.

> As you had mentioned before, it does have the effect of focusing my attention,

>especially if the clips are positioned near the tip. I tied your ribbon around my neck.

>I smeared my dildo with lubricant, had my trusty blue friend handy and

>lay down on the bed. I pushed the dildo all the way in. I turned the vibrator

>up all the way. I held the image of you sitting in a chair watching me.

>You were smiling at me. I felt the passion rise; I almost didn't make it.

>

>I checked the clock only five minutes! I took a breath and started again.

>Finally I made it. Ten minutes of masturbation, no orgasm.

>I stumbled to my feet and gingerly removed my toys.

>

>I trust that this report meets with your approval.

Well, she might actually make it. He sent a quick response:

>Accepted.

>Thank you.

He had a conference call at 10:30 and then a lunch meeting. When he got back to the office the next report had arrived.

>12:00

>I'm not getting any work done.

>

>I didn't think I would make 10 seconds let alone 10 minutes.

>But I also don't give up easily.

>

>I'm going to need more batteries.

He didn't bother to respond to this one. His afternoon was getting busy. His assistant needed time off to deal with a sick parent and one of his clients called with major changes to his file. It was almost time to go home when he checked his e-mail one last time. There were two more reports.

>2:00

>This is almost getting easier now.

>I'm beginning to enjoy the high space where the passion floats.

>My nipples hurt from all the clipping and my clit is swollen.

>I'm so wet. I am aching for release. But I am still in compliance.

>4:00

>I feel like shit. My body is a buzzing mess of energy.

>I can't concentrate. I can hardly walk.

>I have been spilling stuff in the kitchen.

>I have no clue what we are going to do for dinner.

>Please bring home fresh batteries. 'C' size. If I have

>to continue this much longer, I'll need a half dozen.

He smiled; this was having the desired effect. She should be ready for him by the time he got home. He sent his instructions.

>You are doing very well, girl.

>Your 6:00 assignment is for 20 minutes.

>Do not trouble yourself with dinner, I will provide.

>Make sure that there is a bottle of chardonnay in the fridge,

>and there are plates warming in the oven.

>I expect to find you as I left you when I get home.

He tidied up his desk and left the office. He stopped off to pick up some Thai food on the way home and laughed to himself as he purchased the required batteries. He pulled into the driveway at 6:30. The mail had not been collected, and he could tell the outdoor plants needed watering. She must have been distracted today; these details were usually well taken care of. He gathered up the food, locked the car and went inside.

----

It was hard for her to think straight. She had just managed the six o'clock assignment. Twenty minutes! Her clit was throbbing, her nipples sore and red. In order to comply, she had simply thrust her vibrator deep inside her and let it do its work. It was quite clear what he required of her and she was in no mind to disobey him, but she physically could not hold the vibrator against her clit for so long. It was losing its strength, but still had enough to get her through her assignment. She was aching, twitching. She felt like hitting something, someone. She sat at the computer absently playing solitaire, watching for his car in the driveway. A jolt of electricity arched through her as he drove up. She quickly abandoned her game and got herself into position on the living room floor. As he had left her; kneeling, naked. When she heard him enter the room, she gracefully lowered her head to the floor. The last thing she felt was graceful or calm, but her training was good enough at this point to allow her at least the semblance of control.

He ignored her and went into the kitchen. She could hear the oven open and then the fridge. She heard him pour the wine. Her heightened state magnifying every sound. After what seemed an eternity he returned to the living room. She had not moved. Waiting was the easy part. At least waiting didn't hurt. She craved his attention, but feared what torment he would come up with next. He sat down in front of her. She knew exactly where he was even though he stepped silently on the plush carpet and she kept her face to the floor.

He sipped his wine. She began to tremble in earnest now. The whole day of arousal with culmination denied was catching up to her. She needed release, but knew that it was not time yet to even beg for it. She tried to still her body, unsuccessfully. His laugh hit her like a blow, her anger erupting like a fountain. How dare he laugh! After all she had been through today! After all she had done for him!

"How could you, you bastard!" she cried as she leapt to her feet and lunged for him. She was fast but managed to stop herself just before she reached him. Fists clenching and unclenching she calmed herself with a breath and lowered herself to the floor again.

"So, are you angry, my love?" His voice was like velvet. There was no point in lying. There had never been any point in lying to him.

"Yes. I am angry. I am frustrated. I am ready to take someone apart."

"Me?" She was actually quite capable of this. She was his captive tiger. Years of martial arts training had kept her strong and healthy... and deadly. It added a certain spice to their games knowing that she could easily kill him. It was a testament to the strength of his control that he could push her as he did and she had not injured him, yet. Still, he was careful to chain her well before their sessions.

She took a long shuddering breath. "No, Sir. This girl submits to Master's wisdom. Master wanted this girl to learn control and she has complied. But it's so hard. Please Master, please let this girl come!" She slipped easily into the protocol of begging, even though he did not require it of her all the time.

"Your anger is understandable but loss of control is unacceptable. As I said this morning, you need to learn control." He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up. She scrabbled to her feet and stumbled as he guided her to the dining room. He pushed her face down on the table.

"Stay there." He commanded. She knew what was coming. She knew she would be whipped. Truth be told she needed it. The pain would burn away her anger and with it, her frustration, but she didn't want to be whipped, she wanted to be fucked! He returned in a moment with the chains and the cuffs. With the ease of years of practice, she was quickly chained to the dining room table. Legs spread open and feet fixed to the legs of the table, she lay across the surface with her hands attached to chains that disappeared over the far edge. Open, vulnerable and silently crying. The whip landed swiftly and hard. She bucked against her chains as she cried out. Blows fell one after the other, each one forcing her further into her submissive state. There was nowhere else to go. She floated, dissociated. Finally, she was aware of his hands cradling her and kisses soothing her face as she was unchained from the table. Her ass and thighs burned from the whip, but her anger and frustration were gone.

He helped her to their bed and fucked her hard and passionately. She accepted him as always; losing herself in the waves of sensation. As he entered her, he filled her with his power and his forgiveness. As her climax rose, it started to dissipate as a days worth of training had instilled in her. She thrashed under him in frustration. But his hands on her body were more powerful than any toy. He held her tightly, and whispered in her ear, "You have my permission. Now." He thrust into her, spreading her, possessing her, claiming her. Her climax exploded. Hours of sexual tension released in a glorious display of colour and energy. She clung to him desperately as she rode the storm of orgasm, finally understanding properly that all her pleasure did come from him and that he controlled and possessed her completely.

Dinner was still warm in the oven when they emerged, calm and content that all was right with the world.

Copyright 2003; Dolores Moth. All rights reserved. Content may not be copied or used in whole or part without written permission from the author.