Denial Ch. 08

Story Info
Maxine begins treating him like the slave he is.
2.3k words
4.24
69.1k
10

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers

I had forgotten that Maxine was supposed to start working at the "relaxation center" that evening. When I asked her not to go, she replied. "It's only for the summer, and it's management experience. We could certainly use the money! Don't worry so much."

About 6:00 p.m., she came downstairs as I was finishing my coffee, and began quickly moving around the living room, out of my view. I heard her high heels clicking closer, and when she came into the kitchen, my eyes bulged. She was wearing a tight yellow leotard top, with no bra. Her nipples and breasts were clearly visible through the thin, stretch fabric. Her black leather miniskirt was tight over her dark patterned pantyhose. She wore yellow spike heels, and her hair was clipped up and on the side of her head like a teenager's, and she had two arms full of bracelets. As she breezed into the kitchen, she smiled slightly at my reaction, and held up her cigarette. "Got a light?" I reached for a match and lit her cigarette for her. She stood back, put her hands on her hips, slowly blew out a cloud of smoke, and said. "How do I look?"

"Too good." I called to her. She smiled and sauntered to the bathroom mirror. "Thanks hon." She was putting on lipstick in the mirror as she spoke. "I'm so nervous." She moved quickly to me, and when I tried to kiss her, she turned her cheek, pointing to her freshly painted lips. "Wish me luck." I did, and she grabbed her purse.

"When will you be home."

She didn't even look at me when she answered. "I'll be home when I'm home." She opened the door, and was gone. All she left behind was a puff of smoke.

I busied myself with some TV, and got tired fairly early. In my new fit of freedom, I lay back, got some of my stroke collection, and began to masturbate. It was like old times. I had missed regular sexual release very much over the last year, and was reveling in my new freedom. I never really realized how much of a hell the chastity cock cage had been. But it must have paid off because now, because of how secure Maxine was feeling, she was more independent, and we were finally going to have a real sexual relationship. We were on our way. I came once explosively before I lay down to go to sleep.

In my sleep, I heard our front door open, and Maxine came in. It was only a little past 2:00 p.m. I heard her slowly climbing the steps, and when she reached the bedroom, she stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips. "I'm on a dinner break. I felt bad for you here all alone." Her figure was silhouetted against the light in the hallway.

I was frightened. I had an explosive orgasm only a little while ago, and I knew Maxine would be able to tell. How would she react. Would she punish me? She quickly came to the bed, pulled down my sheet, and reclined next to me like the kinky Goddess she had become.

"That place is hot!" She reclined with her high heels still on her feet. "You don't mind if I keep my shoes on, do you. It makes me feel sexy."

As she took my naked penis in her hand, I saw her nipples stretching her yellow leotard. Even the texture of her nipples came right through the garment. I noticed that her legs were now bare, but because they were tanned and muscled, she looked like she was still wearing the pantyhose she had left home with.

As she began stroking me, and leaned closer with her breasts pressed against my arm, I considered how she had transformed herself into one of the most confident, strongest women I had ever seen. She looked her age, but that only made her more alluring. She was a prime example of a 30- plus woman who held all the secrets, and could bury any woman 15 years her junior. Her good looks and new sexual nature made this a lethal combination, one which I doubted I was prepared for. I looked at her and as she took control of every situation, I sensed that she was outgrowing me fast, and that she would soon see the same thing, and cast me aside.

She kissed my neck, then my face, then lingered over my lips for a moment, and began slowly licking around them in a circle. Then she pressed her tongue against my lips, which signalled me to open my mouth in surrender. After a deep French kiss, she growled like a tiger, and lowered her head to my crotch, where she grabbed my balls, gently squeezed a moment, and guided my cock into her mouth. She sucked firmly on the head with just the right pressure. Since it was still fairly soft, she took the whole thing into her mouth. Surprisingly, it was growing to life.

Maxine sighed, and shifted around into a 69 position, but made no attempt to climb up or lift her skirt for me to eat her. I tried putting my hand under her leather skirt to lift it, but she stopped me with a moan and her hands pushed mine away. "I'm doing you now." And she was. She was slowly and rhythmically letting me fuck her mouth. She stopped for a moment, and humped her pelvis into my arm, getting hotter by the second. As I reached under her skirt, she stopped me again.

In a few moments, she rolled over on her back, hitched her skirt around her waist, now naked from the waist down except for her heels, and climbed over me. As I reached for her sex with my lips, she gently held my head away. "Don't touch. Just enjoy, honey."

But she was driving me crazy. She moved her pussy right above my face, grinding it within inches, until I could see that her entire crotch area was wet and matted. Above me, she was sighing, and letting me fuck her mouth.

"Wanna see something?" Maxine asked between gulps of my penis. I said yes, and the next thing I knew, she rolled around, lifted my legs around my chest, spread them. She slid down, and suddenly began tonguing my anus. I was going nuts. "This is a special gift for you. Just enjoy it. You've been very patient tonight. More patient than a lot husbands would be."

Maxine continued to tongue my anus and stroke my penis at the same time. I was in heaven. "You've never done this before. It's wonderful, Maxine."

She stopped for a moment. "This is what your slavery will be like."

"Then I want to be your slave." I said.

Maxine continued her stroking. "Good. I'm going to learn plenty of other tricks, so you'll be in heaven."

I came back to reality again. How would she learn? I joked. "I hope you're only going to learn from books."

"Well honey," Maxine grabbed my balls and squeezed them sensually along with my penis. "Books are okay, but you really only learn by doing."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Maxine said. "You want me to be a dynamite lover, don't you? I mean you like what I've learned?"

"Yes."

"Then I have to learn somewhere."

"You can learn from me." I said, sounding hurt.

"Oh honey, I can't learn from you if you are going to be my slave. Dr. Gruen said this would be very counter-productive to our therapy."

"But that doesn't mean . . ."

"Be realistic, sweetheart. Everything has its price. If you want me to be the kind of lover you've always dreamed of, I have to learn somewhere, don't I?"

I began to panic. "Who will you learn from?"

Maxine looked up at me and licked my cock. "From whomever."

"From whomever, who?" I asked.

"Whomever I happen to be having sex with. Lovemaking is a communication. My goal is to learn something from every man who takes me." She stared me squarely in the face, while stroking my penis. "It won't really mean anything emotionally. It's only business, but at the same time, it's practice for pleasure. Our pleasure. Your pleasure. Don't you want that?"

I yanked myself away. "But you're cheating on me."

"It's not really cheating, because it's only sexual. And besides, the reason I need this experience is because I'm insecure about myself as a lover. If I weren't insecure, I wouldn't need other men. I'd be convinced I were the best. And have you really helped me discover that I'm a good lover?"

I said nothing, but just put my head back and stared at the ceiling. I began crying, and Maxine wiped my tears. "All of those men," I whimpered.

I continued crying, and in a comforting, understanding voice, Maxine began stroking my head. "That's alright, sweetheart. Get the tears out. You're in pain. I understand. You must really hurt. Get it out, darling."

I tried talking to her through the sobs, but I was uncontrollable. "I don't want to share you with all of those men."

"Look, sweetheart, you might as well accept it, because it's the only way I'm going to stay with you. I love you, but I have to be really free to be happy. Wouldn't it be silly to try to stop me from being a better sexual partner? You'll only lose out. And if you try to stop me, honey, I'll just leave you. So if you want me to stay with you, you really have no choice but to just lay back and enjoy yourself. That shouldn't be too hard once you get used to it."

I sat and sulked, and she pulled me over to put my head on her lap. "Look darling, if I really didn't love you, I JUST leave, and I would find someone else to share all of this sexual experience with, would I? But I'm not. I'm sharing it all with you."

"But you're torturing me, Maxine." I sobbed.

"Torturing? Are you kidding. It could all be so much worse."

I looked up at her, and she nodded and took a drag on her smoke.

"You bet it could be worse, honey. I could really be tormenting you with my sexuality, instead of sharing it with you. You could still be in that cockcage of yours and have to hear the stories of what I'm doing without you. I could be telling you over and over how inadequate you really are compared to the other men I've had. And I could be proving it to you, sweetheart, constantly." She stroked my head. "You know I could, but I wouldn't do that."

There was a pause as she slid around and began mouthing my penis again. She let my legs down, and settled in over my cock to give me a blowjob. She started, and got a response. "I really hope you can accept all of this, and we can have a new life. If you can, we can have bliss. If not. . . well, we'd find a way to deal with that too, but you won't be as happy."

She then shifted around and climbed up for a 69. This time, she settled her pussy onto my mouth, and teased my cock with her lips. I immediately could taste the semen on her pussy, and paused.

"Do me with your mouth." Maxine moaned. "If you'd like me to talk dirty, I can, if it will turn you on."

I still paused as I couldn't get myself to lick her sopping wet pussy.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"There's cum in your pussy." I pointed out.

"Of course, honey. That's what's so hot about all this. All of those strange men have come inside me. But you've had buttered bun before. Now you'll clean me out everytime I come home. And I'll share all the erotic secrets I've learned." She stroked my cock, driving me crazy. She saw me bucking my hips. Maxine then sat up on my face. "Yes darling, it'll be alright. Come, but clean my ass out first."

I moved higher and began poking around her anus with my tongue. "Deeper. Get it all out. I saved it for you. All of it."

Maxine had shifted to her hand now. "Clean my ass. Lick it out. You know you love it. Keep it up. Come. Come, sweetheart."

Maxine was pumping and I was licking. "Get it out. Deeper, until you find some. Yes, I know what you want. What you really want. Do it now, for me."

I began coming, and Maxine kept up with her hands. "Dig for my dirt. Do it. You want it all. Take it."

As I was coming, Maxine pushed with all of her might, and a little piece of her shit came out onto my tongue. "Take it in your mouth, sweetheart. For me. Come on." As I finished coming, Maxine brought her hand to my mouth to clean off my come. "Lick. Oh, it's lovely. You make me feel so loved."

I reached for a napkin on the night stand. "No! Don't spit any of that stuff out. Keep it in your mouth. For me."

Maxine sat back in the bed, and lit a cigarette, "I'll let you wash out your mouth in a minute." She began getting herself dressed. She did her makeup while staring at me. "Soon, sweetheart, soon."

I had an expression on my face like I was about to vomit. The taste had become vile, and the shit was now melting down inside my mouth. "Only a little longer honey." she said as she put the finishing touch to her lips.

She took her time adjusting herself in the mirror, and in an offhanded way, she then finally said. "Okay darling, go wash out." Why had I listened, and waited.

When I got back from the rinse and mouthwash, she was at top of the stairs. "I have to get back sweetheart. I'll see you sometime tomorrow." And she was gone again.

To Be Continued...

Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers