Denial Ch. 10

Story Info
Franklyn must also serve Maxine's sadistic lesbian friend.
4.1k words
4.21
74.5k
16
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers

I had truly become Maxine's slave, and her worst torture was her denial that I actually was a slave. She kept up with the charade that this was all just a symbolic game, but I had been given the message that I would be tortured or maimed if I defied her and got her angry enough. Any defiance was indeed dealt with brutally.

Later that week, Maxine left for her health club in the morning telling me that she would be returning with an important guest later in the afternoon. "Stacy is a really good friend, and I want you to treat her with the same respect you treat me." As Maxine was leaving, she turned and said, "And if you really wanted to make me happy, you'll dress in your pretty maid's uniform."

I knew what that meant. It was an order. I took it as such, but first I did the shopping, and ran the long list of errands which Maxine had also "requested" that I do.

At about 2:00 pm, I arrived home and saw Maxine's new car in the driveway. She had sold mine, and bought a Porsche for herself. I came into the house with my arms filled with packages to see Maxine and a tiny, dark-haired woman about our age sitting together on the couch. I was taken aback to find Maxine with her head in the woman's lap, and with the woman playing with her hair. Neither of them stopped what they were doing when I came in, and Maxine didn't even look at me. The woman, however, gave me a mocking look.

After an eternity, Maxine closed her eyes. "I can wait."

I didn't know what she meant. The woman was smiling, enjoying my humiliation. She was tiny, but very strong looking. She had long black hair pulled back in a braid and to show off her tan, she was wearing a small white dress, which plunged in the front to show a large, but delicate tattoo array coming up from her left breast. I just stood there and Maxine spoke again in even tones. "Didn't I ask you to wear something special this afternoon?" She hadn't even looked at me.

Like a flash I remembered. The maid's outfit. "But I was out shopping. I was going to put it on when I got home."

Maxine just snickered and nodded her head. "I'll bet you were. Well go up now and change. Then come down and see to Mistress Stacy's needs. I'll join you in a little while."

I retreated to the basement and began the process of getting clothed totally in my maid's outfit, which meant makeup and a body shave wherever hair showed. The process took almost 20 minutes, and I slipped into my high heels and started upstairs.

When I got there, Maxine wasn't there, but Stacy was reclining on the couch, smoking a cigarette. I approached her slowly and her gaze was riveted on me. I quickly got into my slave head. She stared right through my eyes. She was very beautiful, and her knowing that I was a slave made me very uncomfortable and vulnerable to her. "Can I get you anything Stacy?"

She just continued staring at me, raised her cigarette to her lips and paused there. "Maxine wants you to address me as Mistress Stacy."

"Yes Mistress Stacy. Would you like me to get you a drink or anything?"

"Not just now Francine. That is what you're called when you're in that maid's costume, isn't it?" She smiled.

I nodded. Stacy kept her eyes on me until I looked down. She paused for a moment before she asked "Maxine said that you two have a unique relationship." Stacy asked me.

I nodded again, and looked down.

"Are you submissive to her?"

I nodded again. Her grey eyes, bathed in blue eyeshadow, were ice cold, and I tried to avert them whenever I could.

She took a deep drag on her cigarette. "What are some of the things Mistress Maxine makes you do? And look at me when I'm talking to you, insect." She sat back and stared at me coldly.

I stared right into her hot eyes while I was thinking of an answer. "Whatever she wants me to do, Mistress Stacy."

Stacy softly laughted. "Mistress Stacy. I like that. I like weak men. They turn me on. And you're really weak, Francine, aren't you?"

I did nothing, looked at her smirking at me, then I just nodded.

"I mean, you'd have to be very, very weak to let someone own you. How does it feel to be owned by a woman?"

I didn't know what to answer, so I just looked down.

"Why are you looking away. Do I make you uncomfortable? Should I tell your owner that you were rude to me?"

I shook my head.

"Do you have a voice?"

"Yes Mistress Stacy."

"Yes, what."

"Yes, I have a voice."

"Yes I have a voice, who?" Stacy harrangued.

"Mistress Stacy."

"Yes, what, Mistress Stacy."

I was exasperated, but terrified. "Yes, I have a voice, Mistress Stacy."

Stacy just stared at me with a smirk "Better. Does Maxine beat you?"

"Yes, Mistress Stacy."

"Does she make you worship her?"

"Yes, Mistress Stacy."

"Your Mistress makes love to other people, you know. MANY other people."

"Yes, Mistress Stacy."

"How does it feel knowing that dozens of men touch her and get pleasure from her, but all you get is humiliation and pain."

I said nothing, and Stacy persisted.

"Has she ever made you watch while she makes love to someone else?"

"No, Mistress Stacy."

She picked up her drink and took a sip. "If she did ask you, you would watch her though, right?"

I was close to tears. "Yes I would."

Stacy slid a new cigarette between her lips, picked up her expensive lighter, and flicked it open. With her cigarette dangling between her lips, she stared at me. "What if I asked you to worship my feet right now? Would you do it." She lit her cigarette, and blew her smoke out slowly, and paused staring at me for a moment.

I said nothing, because I didn't know whether this was something which Maxine would want me to do.

"I would have to ask Mistress Maxine," I replied.

"You heard Mistress Maxine say that you should attend to my needs. Well, right now, I want to use your mouth as a footbath."

I said nothing.

"Well? Are you calling me a liar. I know Maxine will find a way to make you pay. . ." She stared at me, waiting for me to make a move, but I had to check this with Maxine.

I turned for the stairs and started upstairs to the bedroom where Maxine was changing to confirm Stacy's request. "You'll be sorry."

I reached Maxine's room and opened the door. I noticed that she was changing into a sexy black lingerie set. I looked quizically as I was waiting to be recognized.

Maxine finished dressing, looked up and walked across the room quickly to freshen her makeup. "Well? . . ."

I stammered. "Mistress Stacy wants me to kiss her feet."

Maxine looked at me in disbelief. "Well, what are you waiting for? Didn't I tell you to treat her with the same respect with which you treat me? Don't make her angry, or you'll have me to deal with." Maxine looked very annoyed. "And another thing. The next time this door is closed, damn it, you knock three times, and wait. If there is no answer, you don't come in. If I'm not home, you should keep it clean, but when I'm here, only if I give my permission do you come in." Maxine lit a cigarette, and started on her makeup. "This is my room. You're lucky I've let you stay in here and sleep with me." She waved me off, and I turned to leave. "In fact, I think I'll change that." She said ominously as she waved me away.

When I got downstairs, Stacy had her legs crossed and was dangling one high heel half off her foot. "I told you!! You should have believed me. Now Francine, I want my feet sparkling clean." When I got down on my knees, she smiled down at me with her red lips and perfect white teeth. "Take my stockings off first. Very slowly."

I removed them one at a time and carefully placed them aside. "Start with a total footbath." I sat for a few minutes with Stacy's feet resting on my mouth. She moved them around to get them totally wet.

As I licked Stacy's feet, she put her head back and closed her eyes. I tasted the sweat and dirt, and licked hard to get them clean. I was terrified that Stacy would give a bad report to Maxine. Stacy's lips parted slightly as she seemed in the throes of orgasm. "When I was a young girl, I had a black Labrador who would lick my feet for hours if I'd let her. I miss that. You're almost as good."

She indicated by moving her feet which areas she wanted licked. She ended with the soles, which she made me work on for about 10 minutes. With her eyes closed, she smiled. "Now clean between my toes."

I was on her second toe when I heard Maxine's high heels clicking down the stairs. "Well, well. . ."

I looked up and saw Maxine looking her most radiant. She had on a black two-piece lingerie set, heels and was elegantly made up. She frowned down at me when she saw me looking at her. "Concentrate on what you're doing." I then looked back down and continued licking.

Maxine sat down on the couch next to Stacy, and both of them stared at me as I worked on Stacy's feet. I glanced up at Maxine, and she slapped me in the head, and I went back to licking Stacy's foot. "Why don't you just make believe Mistress Stacy is your mother. If mother asks you to lick her feet, you would, wouldn't you? Well you two are just like mother and son."

Stacy laughed softly. "Oh, how hot. You KNOW that's always been one of my fantasies."

"I know, love." Maxine answered, then she sat closer to Stacy, and in a moment, they were kissing, and Maxine was unbuttoning Stacy's dress. I must have paused, because Stacy kicked me with her other foot on the side of my head, so I kept up Stacy's thorough cleansing.

Their kisses got deeper, and soon Maxine had Stacy's dress pulled down over her breasts. Stacy's breasts were full and looked hard. She had tattoos on each breast of flowers and birds. Maxine was kissing around the tattoos, and they broke for a moment to watch me licking Stacy's feet. "Are you enjoying sucking Mistress Stacy's toes, Francine?" Maxine asked. I nodded. Stacy then looked at me. "Then open your mouth, and let me foot fuck you."

They were both hotter than pistols. Stacy paused for a moment and pushed her toes further into my mouth.

"Stacy, if incest is your thing, Francine here can accomodate with any scenario." Maxine said as she fondled Stacy's breasts.

I heard Stacy breathe deeply inward, and the two went back to their kissing, as Stacy's started pushing her toes and foot deeper into my mouth.

I did this while they petted like two school kids right above me. Soon, Maxine whispered quietly for Stacy to hear and for me to overhear. "You see, you're jealous for nothing. Now do you see that he's no threat to anybody?"

They stopped kissing, and Maxine tugged Stacy's large nipples. Stacy could barely speak, but she stared into my eyes while she spoke to Maxine. "I want to see you really hurt him. Make him scream for me, lover."

I began to panic. Maxine didn't even look at me. "I have an agreement with Francine to be fair in my punishment. She hasn't done anything to warrant punishment."

Stacy just stared down at me coldly, getting increasingly hotter from Maxine's nipple tugging. "But he did do something. Didn't you Francine?"

Maxine joined Stacy in looking down at me. "What did he do."

Stacy put a half smile on her face. "He told me he wanted me to convince you to free his cock. He told me you didn't give him the relief he really needed."

Maxine's eyes became stone. "He said that?"

I stopped sucking Stacy's toes and began stammering. "I didn't say anything like that. I didn't. I was respectful. Please believe me."

Maxine was as cold as ice, "Are you calling Mistress Stacy a liar?"

"No, but . . ."

Maxine interrupted, "Then she did tell the truth?"

"No . . ."

"Which is it, dammit?!?"

"I didn't say anything like that!!"

Maxine and Stacy both shook their heads. Maxine looked down at me. "Why would Mistress Stacy lie?"

"Because she wants to see you punish me."

Maxine was now furious. "Do you think I need your permission or an excuse to give you pain?? I can hurt you as much as I want, as often as I want." She stared a hole right into my brain with her eyes. I looked away.

As I looked down at the rug, Maxine addressed Stacy. "I'd be glad to hurt Francine for you. But you need the practice. Why don't you do it instead?"

"No, Maxine. I want to see YOU do it. That would make me very hot."

Maxine helped Stacy recline on a number of cushions on the couch. "A front row seat. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'll narrate the whole thing."

Maxine stared at me. "Bend over the hassock and stay there. And don't move!"

Maxine walked to the stairs and ascended them. When she was out of earshot, Stacy softly said to me. "Don't fight it Francine. I'm going to have you, and I will make Maxine look like Florence Nightengale."

Maxine began down the stairs, and she was carrying a large bag full of items. She put them down, and reached in for a hood. "Do you want him hooded?" Maxine asked Stacy.

"How bad will his pain be?"

"Very bad."

"Then no hood. I want to see his face." Stacy said, in a trance, as she crossed her legs and curled up on the couch.

Maxine then went through the ritual of using ropes to tie me to the hassock with my ass fully exposed. I was shaking from imagining what the pain would be. Maxine patted me warmly. "Relax. Getting nervous will only make it worse." she said.

To Stacy, Maxine said, "He has to be tied tightly, but with quick release, because with a John, they cramp up after orgasm. With a slave, however, who cares."

Maxine brought the rest of the contents of the bag behind me, and shifted me to face Stacy directly. I didn't see Maxine for the rest of the punishment period. "And take your time. Let their imaginations run wild. He can't see me now, so he doesn't know what I'm going to do, or how horrible the pain will be." I heard Maxine doing something behind me, but had no idea what it was. She was indeed driving me crazy.

Stacy looked at me. "Can he suck my toes while you do it."

Maxine thought for a moment. "I don't think so. The pain will be so intense, he may bite down. In fact, I have to inflate a ball gag in his mouth so he won't bite his tongue off, or frighten the neighbors.

Maxine got behind me and traced her fingers on my behind. "Honey, have you ever gotten so hot for something that you just had to have it. I mean, that nothing else would do, under any circumstances." She started to tug at the bonds on my hands and feet to be sure.

"Of all the stories the dominants in group told, the one about the branding iron got me the hottest. The description given by Yvette about how Yale howled like an animal who had just been castrated . . . That got me delirious." She then sat down behind me, and began talking in a soft voice. "I'm just discovering how cruel one person can be to another, and I still have a whole lifetime to find out." Maxine stroked my hair. "And if I'm not cruel enough, am I doing you justice? I mean, am I really giving you what you need."

"But, Maxine . . ." I tried to let her know that I didn't need cruelty.

"Don't interrupt. What I'm trying to say is that we're both really giving each other what we need.

Before I knew it, Maxine stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and inflated it stretching my jaws. "I love you, you know," she whispered into my ear, so only I could hear.

To Stacy she said, "Always use clean equipment, and disinfect." I then felt something cold and wet on my bare ass. She was disinfecting me. "I'm going to start out with an "M" for Mistress, and work up as Yvette suggested.

I heard a clicking sound, and in a moment smelled hot coils. To Stacy, she said. "If you're branding, the iron must be white hot if possible. The pain is the greatest, the burn is the deepest, and the iron doesn't stick to the skin, but burns clean."

She paused for a moment then took hold of my ass with one hand. "Don't move honey, or I'll have to do it again."

A pause, then Maxine readjusted her grip on my hips, and held my cock in one hand. She was pumping me, getting me hot. The feel of her hand on my body, and her breasts pushing into my shoulders were too much. "Watch Stacy, now is the time to tease, and get him as ready as possible. Make him associate his erection with pain. If you ever want to render him impotent, just push this association, and then just keep stimulating him with pain. Again, take your time. Make the torture last."

"Are you really hot now, honey?" She asked Stacy.

"Yes."

"Good. (then to me) Brace yourself, bitch."

There was nothing. "Now is the time you make him beg for it." (to me) "Do you want my brand?"

I paused. "Yes Mistress."

"How much do you want it?"

"Very much."

"Very much who?"

"Very much, Divinity."

"What do you want very much?"

I began to heave with panic. "Yes, Divinity, I want your brand very much."

"You didn't thank me, ingrate."

"Thank you."

"Thank me for what."

"Thank you very much for your brand, Divinity."

To Stacy, "This teasing can go on forever. He knows it's going to come, but he also knows he has to answer correctly, or get extra pain on top of this main event. And this draws out the eventuality. Pretty soon, he'll be begging to get it over with."

Maxine played with my ass, as I smelled the electric coils burning. "Are you going to make me proud of you in front of Mistress Stacy?"

"Yes," I shook.

They laughed. "Yes, who."

I lost my composure. "Yes Divinity, I will make you proud of me. Please burn me with your brand, Divinity, I beg of you."

Maxine laughed. "You've convinced me. Stay still bitch, if you really want it that much."

Maxine continued to stroke my cock, and when I was about to come, she speeded up her pumping. I began to come, and she suddenly grabbed my cock hard, and she pressed the brand into my ass. I felt the most blinding pain I ever felt in my life. The severity of it made me scream on top of my lungs, and I bit the gag she had made me wear. The ten seconds she kept the brand against my ass were the longest in my life, and I heard Maxine exclaim. "Ah, that's good. Let it all out. It hurts like hell, I know. I know."

She kept urging me on to accept the pain, and then she was quiet. I heard Stacy applaude. When Maxine started talking again, I couldn't quite understand what she was saying, I was in such pain. It sounded like she was asking me to thank her. "Thank me! Thank me dammit." and she slapped the branded wound sharply. I was now only beginning to feel the center of the pain, and I screamed again. Stacy was fingering her clit.

"Say 'thank you,' I said." and she slapped the wound again.

I couldn't control my movements, much less my voice, but Maxine was insistant. "You got what YOU needed. Now thank me for it."

I still couldn't, and she grabbed my other ass cheek. "You have to be taught, I guess."

"No!!" I screamed.

And suddenly, Maxine seared my other cheek with the iron. I couldn't even scream this time. My voice came out empty. I just shook and strained against my bonds. Through the buzzing and hum in my head, I heard Stacy say. "Oh yeah! Hot!!"

Maxine's voice was like an iceberg. "NOW thank me or the next brand will be on your balls."

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Thank you who!" She grabbed my balls, and held them steady.

"Thank you, Divinity."

"Thank you for what!!?!" She slapped the new wound.

"Thank you for branding me, Divinity"

Maxine then got up, and walked out of the room. I was moaning in pain, burning up in the spots she had scarred me.

A moment later, Maxine came back into the room and kneeled behind me. She began smearing one of my wounds with a salve, and the pain was reduced somewhat. "This will help healing." I waited for her to put the salve on the other wound, but she read my mind. "I want to talk to you first." I couldn't see her, but her voice was steady and controlled. My love for her had changed in a moment. I was terrified of her power now, and had no romantic allusions about her any more. I had become her slave, and there was no doubt that she would take full advantage of this in any way she chose.

Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers
12