Denisa & Black Boy + Voyeur

Story Info
Denisa & her black lover find the voyeur.
2k words
3.88
83.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

Lady Denisa now had black lovers from three generations of the same family. The oldest at seventy was the most sexually accomplished. His son aged 39 was a crippled war hero who Denisa helped to relieve his sexual frustrations. Her favourite still though was Kenny at eighteen the son and grandson of the other two. He had been her regular lover at the airbase and now was employed by her as her driver and black toy boy.

It was 1946 and the war with the Nazis had just finished. Lord Henry her husband had also admitted his adultery with a black girl who'd had his child while he was stationed in Africa. He was away trying to bring his black girlfriend and their child back to England.

While her husband was away Denisa was enjoying the summer sunshine and her young lovers black body. However they had been watched having sex by an old lady in tweeds. Denisa couldn't get this woman out of her mind as something seemed wrong about the woman.

What it was she wasn't sure but it was preying on her mind. The ladies attire seemed incongruous with her actions. A woman wearing tweeds wasn't normal around here. Because of the war the average housewife wore faded clothing of very inferior quality.

So to wear clothing made from the expensive Harris Tweed indicated a 'lady' from a well of family. But Lady Denisa thought she knew every one of the upper class females locally and she didn't recognise her.

Mind you Denisa had been fucking her young black lover at the time so was somewhat preoccupied. She would have imagined a woman of her breeding and age would have been outraged at their public sexual exhibitionism. Either she'd run away and report them or perhaps faint with shock.

But faced with an older Lady fucking a young black lad with a huge ten-inch cock right in front of her. This old woman didn't retreat or even hide but stood in the open rubbing her pussy below her skirt in time with the rutting pairs thrusts.

At home again I couldn't get the woman in her tweed skirt out of my mind. With the older woman presence I'd cum the most I'd done to date. Was it my latent exhibitionism or the tweed skirted implied conservatism of the woman that had made it so erotic.

Kenny was taking me out driving again a few days later when I spotted the older tweed skirted lady. She was bicycling down the same county lane where she'd watched me fucking my black lover previously.

The woman was on a sit up and beg black cycle that was normal in 1946 and as we neared Kenny tooted the Rolls Royce's horn. This startled the lady who swerved, hit a tree and fell off. I told Kenny to stop and we both got out to see if she was all right. Her front wheel was buckled so I had no alternative but to offer her a lift, which she accepted gratefully.

It seemed strange to be sharing my car with the woman who'd been our voyeur only a few days previously. The woman was at least seventy and spoke with a high-class accent. She wore the severe beige tweed skirt and waistcoat over a thick cotton blouse. When she'd fallen off her skirt had rucked up and I noticed she was wearing pink passion killer draws that extended to her knees.

With draws like that it seemed incongruous that a woman of her age and obvious breeding would masturbate herself while watching a middle aged woman fucking a eighteen year old black man. The woman's hands were slim and manicured quite obviously not used for manual work.

Despite all this the woman seemed mesmerized by the back of Kenny my young black driver. As she looked at him she licked her lips in admiration of his swarthy appearance. Surprisingly Kenny was having trouble watching the road, as he seemed to be trying to catch glimpses of this very mature woman in his rear view mirror.

I was fascinated by this enigma, so invited her to participate in our picnic and told her we'd give her a lift home afterwards.

While Kenny set out the picnic the Lady introduced herself as Lady Coletta she said she was the sister of a Duchess. She told me she owed us an explanation for her behaviour a few days previously.

She said, " When I was eighteen I stowed away on a liner going to Africa. I wanted to be with my brother in law the Duke. When I confronted him he paid my fare but as there were no free cabins I had to share his suite. My sister the duchess had declined to go along and as I'd fancied him I was determined to take her place.

Unfortunately he was the perfect gentleman and kept his distance from me. So I took matters into my own hands. While he slept I crawled naked into his bunk woke him with a blowjob then mounted his cock. From then on he fucked me every day of the voyage.

Before we arrived at our destination he'd got me pregnant. As the aristocratic gentleman that he was he said I'd be provided for. He arranged to give me a large house and a substantial private income. He also had our child brought up as if it was my sisters his wife. As my sister was baron this made my child his heir.

While trawling Africa for rare plants we came across a tribe who lived completely naked. On afternoon there was a lot of excitement from the naked womenfolk. Curious I watched to find the cause it was a hunter returning with a deer.

But it was his naked genitalia that caught my and all the woman's eyes. Even flaccid his cock was over a foot long and his balls were the size of greatfruits. I wanted to see how long his cock was when hard. In fact I'd also have liked to feel the big black pole in my pussy. Though I knew this couldn't be or the Duke would cancel my fanatical arrangements.

I crept up to his hut in the night and by the light of the fire saw it in all its magnificence. His cock when stiff was at least sixteen inches long and he was soon shagging a young native girl. She was squealing like a stuck pig and I'm not at all surprised with the battering his huge cock was giving her.

The guy was sexually insatiable fucking and shooting his virile cum into the line up of women looking for attention from his long knob. I wanted it to but had to be content with masturbating while I watched him fuck the women.

By the end of that night I was a confirmed voyeur. When I returned home and the baby had been handed to my sister I stalked the lovers lanes and haystacks looking for couples to spy on.

But until a few days ago I'd never seen a young black guy fucking a middle aged white woman. I was hoping I would catch you doing it again when I was startled and fell off my bike.

I know you must think im awful but I've fantasized about being fucked by a young black boy for all those years. Initially I wanted a baby by a black man but that chance has long gone.

What I propose is that I buy the boy from you to fuck me for one hard session. I'm prepared to pay you 100 guineas for the privilege, what do you say? I felt sorry for the old woman in her tweeds but couldn't ask Kenny at eighteen to fuck a seventy year old.

I was about to say no when Kenny intervened he said, "Mommie Denisa I love you and you know I prefer older women. I don't mind if you sell my body to the Lady as long as you get me excited first! That's wonderful Lady Coletta exclaimed I was going to ask you to fuck him first as my voyeur streak needs that stimulation at my age.

So it was agreed we had some food and drink then she handed me the money. After a civilized afternoon tea the desert was big black cock. I helped the lady out of her tweed skirt, waistcoat and stays while Kenny waited in mounting excitement. The old lady stood with her tits sagging and swinging as she removed the huge pink passion killer knickers.

Surprisingly she had completely shaved and her pussy lips were large and hanging. Kenny was fascinated looking at her labia that must have been five inches long, with a big pink clit like an acorn in size and shape.

I stripped naked and allowed the old lady to undress Kenny. Her hands trembled when she released his ten-inch black cock. Her dreams from so many years were about to be realized at last. She pulled it to her and kissed his black cockhead tenderly then led him by the cock to where I was laying legs akimbo.

Kenny lay on his back and I mounted his long black cock and started bouncing my pussy up and down on him. The tweed skirted lady as I still thought of her that, with her huge lipped pink cunt spread open as she fingered herself to get herself ready for her first black cock.

Kenny's eyes were like saucers, he may have been doing it for me and the money initially but now I could see he wanted the old woman. He was so excited he soon came in my cunt the same time as I did myself.

I rolled to one side and the seventy-year-old woman took my place and mounted Kenny's black cock that was still hard from his excitement. The old woman looked ecstatic she'd finally managed to fuck a black cock after all these years of hoping. She was sweating despite the chill breeze as she rose and fell on the youths black monster. She was mewing with undisguised pleasure leaning down to grab his black balls and twist them.

She was cumming I could tell but it wasn't the big explosive orgasm she craved. She turned her self on her back and had Kenny do the work that he was physically perfect for. He thrust his black rod up her vagina until she was crying with lust!

To my surprise she called me to go to her and pulled me down so my own pussy was on her mouth. Then she licked my hole so she could get the black mans cum from me. It felt good I'd never been licked out by a woman before, now she was licking my clit as Kenny pounded into her cunt.

I felt my orgasm coming just as she let out an animalistic scream and her whole body started to writhe in that great orgasm that she'd been waiting for all those years. She howled like a banshee "Yes yes cum for me my magnificent black stud! Kenny obliged shooting his sperm hard inside the old woman's cunt!

She shook uncontrollably for several minutes; the wait and payment had obviously been worth it. Her tongue had given me my first lesbian orgasm and Kenny had loved his experience. I'm sure he will do her again for free whenever she asks. This go's to prove you're as old as you feel! Chronological age is just a label to restrict our ideas. If your body still wants sex why not have it.

We dressed Coletta put on her tweed skirt but she left off her passion killer knickers she won't need them anymore we all knew.

Kenny drove us back to my hall, just as my husband Lord Henry arrived with his young black lover and their baby.

"Denisa," he said, "I didn't know you knew my birthmother!"

Oh my God my mother – in - law had just sucked me off!

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers