Denise Ch. 01

Story Info
Denise experiences submission for the first time.
2.5k words
4.2
69.9k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers

Chapter 01: The Beginning

My name is Denise. I am 47, 5'7", blonde hair, blue eyes. My breasts are 36DD, and I still manage to draw the attention of men. I am married to Graham, and I always try to look my best for him. I feel I keep my body healthy and attractive for him. My clothes are fashionable, yet modest, being a married woman. I have remained faithful to Graham and he to me as far as I know. Sure, he looks at beautiful women but that is normal. I admit I have seen some very attractive men, but Graham is more than enough to meet my needs. As far as fantasies, we have never really talked about them. Overall, I think we have a happy life together.

Today is Graham's birthday. Since it is Saturday, I spent last week planning something special for him. I managed to reserve some tickets for a play I knew he wanted to see and made reservations at a restaurant we enjoy. I decided I would surprise him by shaving my hair "below", although he has never complained. Our sex life has been good throughout the years, Graham being a good lover. I have always tried to keep him satisfied, experimenting with new positions. I laid out my special dress, wanting to look nice for him. I really wanted to please my husband tonight, it's important for me to make him happy.

Graham came home about 4:00. When he walked in he had several bags with him. I asked him what he had and he told me he would show me later. I told him about the reservations for dinner and he was excited about going to his favorite restaurant. He asked me if I had anything else planned. I told him he would find out later. I knew he would enjoy going to the play, but wanted to save it for a surprise later. Graham asked me if he could have anything he wanted for his birthday. I told him tonight was his night and he could have whatever he wanted. A big smile came across his face and he asked me if I meant "anything". I told him I loved him, wanted to make tonight special and I did mean ANYTHING. It was then he reached down and picked up the bags he had bought home with him.

He handed me the bags and told me they were for me. I said today was his birthday, not mine. Graham said they were also for him, in a way, and to open them. I reached inside and the first bag, and pulled out a cream colored blouse. When I held it up, I saw it was a little on the sheer side. In fact, as I looked at it I wondered if people actually might be able to see my bra. The next bag held a very short plaid skirt. To be honest, I kind of wondered if he hadn't purchased it at the little girl's department by mistake. In the last bag I found a pair of suspenders and a pair of black nylons. I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face. Graham grinned and told me not to worry, I would look very beautiful and sexy. He then reminded me I had told him he could have anything he wanted tonight and I told him OK, he was the boss. He told me there was still one other item in the bag, I reached in, and pulled out a pair of very sheer bikini underwear. My jaw dropped and looked at him. He smiled, shrugged and went to the bedroom to begin getting ready. I stared at the purchases wondering if I had the nerve to actually wear what he bought. I was concerned I would be showing too much of my body, that Graham would be upset if men saw too much of me.

I finished taking care of some things and went into the bedroom. I had undressed and was standing naked, getting ready to shower. Graham walked in and saw I had shaved. A big grin came over his face, his eyes grew big and he whistled. My face turned red and I asked him if he liked my new look. He said he wished I had done it before now and he would examine it closer later. I glanced down and saw just how much he really did like it. I could see the outline of his hard cock. I agreed with him, I wish I had done it before too. After my shower I went to get dressed. Graham was in the bedroom and watched me start to put on a cream colored bra to match my new blouse. He stopped me and told me to forget the bra, just put on the blouse. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I put on the blouse and reached for the panties. As I did, I noticed you could see my breasts move. You could also see the shape of my nipples. I knew men would stare at me and to make matters worse my nipples started to stand up from the fabric rubbing against them. I have very sensitive breasts and I began to feel a bit of sensation between my legs. I put on the panties and saw they did very little to cover me. The skirt didn't even come halfway to my knees, and the top of the black stockings were almost visible every time I moved. He helped me with the suspenders and I put on my spike heels.

I turned around and looked into the mirror. To be honest, I looked like a tramp. I looked like some of the sluts we saw when we went into the downtown district at night. I looked at Graham, hoping he would change his mind when he saw how I looked. His eyes were like saucers and he whistled. My heart sank when I realized I had to go through with wearing my new outfit. He told me there was one more thing, reached out and undid another button on my blouse. I looked in the mirror and saw you could see about half my breast. I asked him if he was sure he wanted me to show so much and he said he was positive. Well, I guessed the waiters were going to have a special night too.

When we entered the restaurant, I saw the smiles of the men as we walked to our table. It was apparent their wives weren't pleased. I could feel my breasts moving and knew I was putting on a show. We sat down and when I crossed my legs my short skirt rode up allowing a lot of thigh to show. The waiter handed us our menus while staring down my blouse. I hated to admit it, but I was getting a little damp knowing I was turning on so many men with my body. I tried to get the thoughts out of my mind, not wanting my husband to know how I was feeling. I looked up and saw Graham smiling. I couldn't believe he actually didn't mind the attention I was getting. We had a fantastic dinner, talking about things we hadn't discussed in a very long time. I hoped he was enjoying the night as much as I was. We got up to leave, and as I uncrossed my legs to get up I caught the guy at the next table staring toward my crotch. I spread my legs just a little, giving him a brief view of my panties. I heard Graham comment he didn't realize I would catch on so quickly. Outside the restaurant I handed him the tickets for the play. He was so excited he would be able to go. He kissed me and told me how much he loved me for giving him this special night.

We sat in the theater, in the dark, enjoying the play. I felt Graham arm brush up against my breast. At first I thought it was by accident. After about the fifth time I realized it wasn't. During the last act I felt his hand on my thigh. He moved it upward, stopping just inches away from my panties. A couple of times I felt his fingers brush against me, causing me to really start to get wet. I couldn't help getting turned on, thinking how much I couldn't wait to get home to give him his final present. However, as hot as I was I realized that his final present would be as much for me as him. The play ended and I sat there for a few minutes to try to calm down. When Graham stood up, you could see how turned on he was. Yeah, it was going to be a very hot night at home.

It was a beautiful night, so Graham suggested we take a walk around the downtown district. I thought he might want to get home quickly, but I smiled and told him I thought it would be nice. Arm in arm we walked around the square. The crowds were thinning out because the theaters were beginning to close. There were still quite a few people out, most of them doing as we were. As we walked up to an alley, I saw a man sitting against the side of a building. You could tell he had been out on the streets for awhile. His face and hands were filthy, his clothes showed how rough life on the streets had treated him. He appeared to be in his fifties, grey hair and scruffy beard. Graham took my hand and we walked over to where the man was sitting. As my husband was talking to him, I realized the man could see up my skirt. I couldn't step back because Graham had his arm around me. I stood there and reluctantly allowed the guy to have a clear view of my panties.

I came back to reality as I heard Graham tell the man he would help him out, but didn't want people to see our money. The guy stood up and the three of us walked into the alley. Graham took his wallet out, retrieved two or three twenties and handed them to the man. I saw a look of relief come over the man when he realized he would be able to eat, AND buy himself another bottle of wine. It was then I heard Graham ask the man if he thought I was beautiful. It stunned me a little to hear it and I saw the guy smile and nod his head. Graham said he was about to see just how beautiful. Before I realized what was happening, Graham hand slipped into my blouse, cupped my breast and pulled it out. I stood frozen as the man stared at my naked breast. I heard my husband ask if his new friend thought my tits were hot. Graham told him he could touch me if he wanted to and I felt a strange hand playing with my nipple. A part of me wanted to run out of the alley as quickly as I could, but another part was getting turned on by a stranger groping me. I have never been touched by any man other than my husband and I was totally confused by what I felt. Graham told me to take my panties off. I stared at him and he repeated what he said. I numbly raised my skirt, put my thumbs in the waistband and slid them down. I stepped out of them and stood there. Graham reached over and pulled my skirt up. The man was staring at me and I heard my man ask if my pussy looked good shaved. I heard the guy tell Graham he hadn't seen a snatch that beautiful in a long time.

As I was standing there, not knowing what to do, I caught some motion out of the corner of my eye. I glanced down and saw the man had taken out his cock. That was the second one I had ever seen. He was stroking himself, and was very hard. He was as long as Graham, but much thicker. Graham told me to take it in my hand and help the guy out. Transfixed, I reached down and took hold of the man's dick. As I started stroking him I heard him start to moan. Graham told me he wanted me to get on my knees and suck. At this point I felt like a robot. I was hearing what was said, but felt helpless to do other than what I was told. I sank to my knees and looked at the man's hard cock just inches away from my mouth. I pulled it close and tasted the tip of it. There was a salty taste, and I realized there were a few drops of precum on the head. I closed my eyes and took him into my mouth. I heard him sigh as I started to suck. I heard my husband say he wanted his slut to show how good of a cocksucker she was. I felt like I should be offended, but when I heard the word slut my pussy started to run. I couldn't believe I was actually getting turned on.

The man had his hands on my head. He was thrusting his hard cock in and out of my mouth. He filled my mouth because of his size and I felt myself start to relax and allow him to slide down my throat. He picked up his pace and was ramming his cock into my face. I felt Graham's hands on my tits. He was playing with my nipples, and I realized one of my hands was sliding in and out of my pussy. I heard the guy tell me he was going to cum. I have never had cum in my mouth. I had always finished Graham off with my hand, not wanting him to cum in my mouth. I was about to pull away when I felt the cock explode. I started to choke and pulled the cock out. The man continued to cum, spraying all over my face and chest. My hand was still inside of me and I felt myself cum. I can't remember having that intense of an orgasm for a long time.

The man stepped back, put his cock back in his pants, zipped up, and quickly stepped out of the alley. I stood up and looked at my husband. I had cum all over my face and chest. I even had a small trickle running down my chin. He smiled at me, told me he loved me and began cleaning me up with his handkerchief. I couldn't look in his eyes. I didn't know if I was ashamed of what I did, or was ashamed I had enjoyed it so much. I made up my mind I would never allow it to happen again. There was no conversation on the way home. The only thing Graham said was that he loved me, and thanked me for a birthday he would never forget.

To be continued...

dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers