Denise Experiences Lucy Liu

Story Info
She gets nasty with the Asian superstar.
1.7k words
4.29
68.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working as Lucy Liu's personal assistant for about three weeks. My cousin Courtney had gotten me the job because she knew how badly I wanted to work in Hollywood, and figured it would be a good start. What my cousin didn't know, however, was how much of a crush a had on Lucy. I had made myself come countless times watching her kick ass in the first Charlie's Angels movie, and almost creamed my panties in the movie theater watching her do her sexy little dance in the strip club in the second.

I spent most of my time at Lucy's House, doing menial tasks. I answered her phones, helped sort her mail, and other basic secretarial work. I didn't actually see Lucy all that often, as she was rarely home. Because of this, I had started to become more adventurous in snooping around her house.

My deepest, darkest, dirtiest fantasies about Lucy came true one Friday afternoon. She had come home for lunch, looking incredibly sexy. She was wearing low-waisted skin-tight designer jeans and that hugged her sexy little ass. I was lucky she didn't catch me staring at it. She checked with me to see if anything important had come for her in the mail, and left, telling me she had errands to do downtown. As soon as I saw her Escalade pull out of the front gate, I headed straight upstairs. My heart pounding, and opened the door, slipped into her private bedroom, and closed the door behind me. The soft scent of Lucy's perfume lingered in the air, making me dizzy. I could feel my panties getting wet as I snooped around in Lucy Liu's bedroom. I walked quickly through the huge room, over to her huge closet. I opened the door and saw the treasure I was looking for; Lucy's dirty laundry. The maid had not done the wash yet that week, so Lucy's hamper was overflowing, and there was a substantial pile of dirty clothes on the floor of her closet. I felt like I was going to pass out, and dropped to my knees, digging into the pile with both hands.

The first thing I looked for, of course, was a pair of well-worn filthy panties. But try as I might, I couldn't find ANY panties.

"I guess dirty little Lucy likes to go commando, " I chuckled to myself. But I was too hungry for Lucy's stink to give up just yet. I sniffed the crotch and ass of every last pair of designer jeans and slacks, but it wasn't until I found a pair of still-damp spandex workout shorts that I was happy. When my fingers felt the cool, damp material, I could feel my pussy flood. Already I could smell the tangy, raunchy fumes emanating from the nasty wet cloth, as I pulled the baby-blue short-shorts from the bottom of the pile. I crushed the putrid-smelling shorts to my face, inhaled deeply, and jammed my other hand into the front of my tight slacks. A cocktail of Lucy's dirtiest odors filled my senses. I sniffed different parts of the shorts, enjoying both the unmistakable stench of Lucy's pussy, and the beautifully disgusting stink of Lucy's ass. My head was swimming in lust. My fingers crushed and flicked my clit. I could feel my orgasm building, Lucy's nasty smells acting as gasoline on a flame...

"What the fuck do think you're doing?"

I froze. Terror gripped my heart when I heard Lucy's voice. I didn't dare turn around.

"I asked you a question!" Lucy demanded.

"I was just... I mean I..." there was obviously no excuse. Lucy knew exactly what I was doing, and I doubt she was happy about it.

"Stand up and turn around!" Lucy commanded.

I did as I was told, and turned around to face her. I stared at the floor, unable to look in her eyes.

"Is this what you do when I'm not here?" Lucy asked, her voice slightly softer than it was at first.

"N... no miss Liu, " I stammered, " I just couldn't help myself..."

"Do you realize how disgusting what you were doing is?" Lucy inquired. I noticed she was wiggling her hips very slowly from left to right, and my gaze drifted upward to her crotch, tightly packaged in denim, rocking back and forth as she did.

"I'm sorry..." I began. Lucy's scent lingered under my nose. I felt my pussy begin to melt again; smelling her, and watching her basically do a slow, discreet grind right in front of me.

"Do you realize that it totally fucking turned me on?"

I didn't know what to say. I looked into Lucy's eyes at last, and saw the she was not kidding. She almost imperceptibly wet her lips with her tongue. I felt faint.

"It did?" I managed to ask.

"Yeah... it did."

Lucy's grind became more pronounced. She gyrated her hips a little faster, and squatted down ever so slightly, so that it looked almost as though she was fucking. I realized that she was obviously getting pleasurable friction from the crotch of her tight designer jeans as she did her lewd little dance. Her mouth opened slightly as her breathing became heavier.

"Oh my God Lucy you look so sexy doing that." I confessed, my heart racing. She really did. A light glow of sweat began to cover her skin as her arousal grew and grew.

"Did you like my smell?" Lucy asked sexily, her anger obviously long gone.

"It's the best thing I've ever smelled." I replied. I wasn't exaggerating.

"The best?" Lucy questioned. With that, Lucy turned around, put her hand on her ass, and stuck it out towards me." Try this!" She gave herself a slap on the ass.

I didn't know if she was serious, and I didn't care. Luckily she was. I dropped to my knees and put hand on each of her hips. Lucy bent forward even farther as I pressed my face into her ass. She kept doing her gentle little grind as I sniffed deeply. Once again her raunchy stink filled my nostrils, only this time it was hot. I was pleasantly surprised by how strong her smell was through her jeans.

"Ooooh you're a nasty one!" Lucy oozed, " sniff that ass!"

I heard the sound of Lucy's belt being unbuckled, followed by four pops as she undid her button fly. Her jeans slipped off of her perfect ass, leaving nothing between me and her sex. She didn't even have time to finish pulling down her pants before my tongue was wiggling up her ass, and my right hand was reaching around to rub her pussy.

"Ohhhh FUCK yes!" Lucy screamed as I began massaging her dripping sex. She gyrated her hips more than ever, mashing her ass against my face as I loosely and wetly ate her ass. I was in heaven.

Suddenly, Lucy bucked backward, knocking me onto my back. She scooted backwards and lowered her ass to my face. I greedily began lapping at her pussy and squeezing her tight nasty butt as she quickly and deftly shucked my pants off of me. Lucy's pungent juices covered me as she fucked my face aggressively. I slapped her ass and she cried out in pleasure.

"Oooh you fucking bitch. HARDER!" Lucy's breathing had become ragged - more like a dog panting. I slapped her tight dirty ass again, harder. And then again. "FUCKKKKKKKK!" Lucy groaned as she crushed her pussy against my mouth, her fragrant asshole pressing against my nose, much to my pleasure.

Just when I thought I could feel no more pleasure, Lucy bent forward and put her mouth right on my pussy. I jumped from shock. Her tongue was hot liquid magic, making my body contract with pleasure with every stroke. My head jerked back involuntarily, and I caught a glimpse of a purple jelly dildo tucked under some of Lucy's clothes in the corner. I returned my mouth to her swampy pussy, licking and nibbling her clit as she bucked her hips and fucked my face, her tongue doing a beautiful dance on my own aching pussy. I reached out and grabbed the dildo, lubricating it with a handful of Lucy's wetness.

"What are you doing back there?" Lucy teased. She looked back and caught a glimpse of her purple toy. "Oooooh yes..." she cooed, "That better be going up my ass!"

She didn't have to drop any more hints. I pressed the thick purple toy against her tight little rosebud. Lucy growled like a tiger as I forced the dildo deep into her stinky ass and began fucking it in and out while I continued to lap at her pussy. She bit my clit and cried out again in pleasure.

"Fuck that ass, bitch!" Lucy snarled. I began to cum as she said this, and I jammed the dildo into her ass as hard and deep as I could, fucking it in and out as she too began to blast off to her orgasm. My body exploded in pleasure as Lucy and I fucked each other silly in our modified '69'. Wave after wave of erotic pleasure rocked us as we shook and cried out loud.

When the spectacular orgasm was over, Lucy slid off of me, the dildo still stuffed up her tight ass. She grinned at me and reached behind herself. She arched back, closed her eyes and let out a sexy "oooooh" as she slowly pulled the purple beast from her backside.

"Clean it" She commanded, pushing the nasty toy against my lips. I gladly opened my mouth and did as she told me, moaning as she slid the filthy dildo in and out between my willing lips. When she was satisfied, she tossed the dildo to the side.

"I expect you'll do that for me whenever I request it?" she asked, standing up to dress herself.

"Yes miss Liu, ANY time you want." I replied, shaking.

"Good." She smiled, "Now, as I said, I have to do some errands in town."

Lucy left me half-naked and sweating on her closet floor. Before I left, I found those nasty shorts again and brought myself to another tremendous orgasm while enjoying them.

I dressed myself and returned to Lucy's office. There was work to do.