Denise: Right Girl, Wrong Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

As dates go it was very typical dinner and a movie followed by drinks at a college bar. I asked her if she wanted to come by my place for awhile and was happy that she agreed. We made a pretense of watching TV but were instantly locked in a deep kiss. In no time my hands were all over her and her blouse came off. I gasped when she placed her hand on top of my cock saying, "My friends say all white guys have pencil dicks, let's see!"

As I pulled off her bra Denise unzipped my fly and reached inside my briefs. My member was so stiff she had trouble getting it out through the opening but soon it was pointing straight up toward the ceiling. A cooing sound came from her as she lightly explored it with her hand. A shudder ran up my spine as her thumb grazed my piss hole.

"Oh my gawd Denise; oh shit," was all I could get out of my mouth. She wrapped her hand around my rigid member and slowly began stroking up and down. I kissed her again as I squeezed her tits.

"You like what I'm doing huh? My friends were wrong this certainly isn't any pencil dick. How about coming over here and sucking my tits while I make you feel even better," she started giggling but was seductive by her last word. I was ecstatic I was getting my first hand job performed by someone other than myself.

Swinging around I took her boobs into my mouth as I was now sideways on the sofa as her hand was firmly clamped to my erection. She teased and played with it lovingly pausing in her pumping to caress it and 'get to know' it. A couple of times I tried to sneak a hand to her crotch but was gently rebuffed.

It doesn't take long for a 19 year old to blow his wad and I was no exception. Groaning with the excitement that only a powerful orgasm can bring I warned Denise that I was about to cum. Moments later I sprayed all over my pants, the couch and her lovely hand. For a moment she looked puzzled as what to do with the mess until I handed her my shirt which she used to clean up her hand before I sat up and wiped up the couch and my own lap.

We went right back to making out and this time when my hand found it's way back to her crotch she let me stay and massage her through her jeans. Within a minute I reached for the zipper and snuck my hand inside and felt her cotton panties. As I gingerly explored I could feel a large tuft of hair just above her slit.

A few seconds after my fingers traveled to her lips she moved my hand and said she needed to use the restroom. As she got up she grabbed her blouse. While she was gone I tucked my pecker back into my pants and waited impatiently for her return. I was disappointed when she walked back in wearing her blouse but realized that her bra was still right beside me on the coffee table.

She stuck out her hand as she got close and I noticed that her jeans had been left unzipped. As I grabbed her outstretched hand she suggested we go into my bed and lay down. She laid there with her back to me having me put one arm under her neck and the other around her waist. Denise then snuggled tightly against me and put her top leg on top of mine.

In seconds I was nibbling on her neck as I reached under her top and fondled her boobs. Playing it safe I used my other hand to rub her belly working down to her jeans. The closer I got to her zipper opening the tighter she got against my body. When I cupped my hand over her mound I was amazed how hot she felt down there.

Slowly I began caressing the area. Then she placed her hand on top of mine showing me how she liked me to rub her. Her breathing grew heavier and she helped me play with her tits. After a few minutes she unfastened the clasp on her jeans moaning, "Glenn you can go under the panties if you wish."

Of course I wanted to go under her panties! I slid my hand past the elastic waistband in a flash. I ran my fingers through her soft curly pubic hair. Her lips were already spread wide open and I immediately found her hard clit. I briefly teased and played with it before my fingers took off in a blur rubbing her.

Soon her ass was humping my hips as I bit into her neck as I frigged her faster and faster. She was making me hard all over again as the noises we were making filled the room. Then I felt several strong tremors run through her body and I knew that I helped her to cum. After she moved my hand we fell asleep in one another's arms just as we were.

Early the next morning I opened my eyes to her walking back into the bedroom as the flushing of the toilet awoke me. She was wearing nothing but her blouse and her panties. I drooled as she approached staring openly at her red cotton bikini underwear. Sitting on the edge of the bed she rubbed my arm, "Glenn, we need to make one rule if we are going to continue fooling around."

"What's that?" I asked rubbing my eyes and placing my hand on her thigh. Her hand had now travelled to the zipper of my jeans and she was toying with the pull.

"I am not going to fuck you or another guy anytime soon. Therefore, one of us must always have our underwear on and in place. Can you live with that?" she asked as she started to unzip my trousers. She sounded uncompromising in her statement so I readily agreed to her demand.

"Then let's see you naked," she whispered as my pants came undone. Helping her out I pulled my shirt off. Thirty seconds later Denise had me nude as my pants and briefs landed on the floor. The next thing I knew she was laying on top of me kissing me.

Wasting no time I pulled her blouse off once again. There we were as close to naked as her rule would permit wildly kissing; biting each other's lips as we humped one another through her panties. She rose up and swung her tits in my face and I quickly devoured them. It was then that I realized what her boobs reminded me of.

They were the size of black bowling balls but of course a lot softer and a lot more sensual. I told her about my impression and she smacked me in the face extra hard with her boobs and broke out laughing. After the next kiss she got a lot more serious as she began to kiss down my body.

She sucked on both of my nipples before tonguing out my belly button. Then pushing my legs apart she juggled my balls before giving me butterfly kisses all over both my lemon drops and seven inch erection. I shuddered when Denise licked my cock like it was a Popsicle. Excitedly I grunted, "Oh shit that feels so fucking good!"

Swirling her tongue around my spongy head Denise gave my balls a squeeze that nearly caused me to shoot right then. Moments later she slid her lips down my shaft. Then she backed off of it and came down again coming down a little further with each stroke. I was getting my first blow job. I watched her head bob up and down faster and faster.

I could hear her slurping keeping her saliva in her mouth as her cheek hollowed out from the sucking she was giving my cock. Tiny moans escaped her with each upstroke as she was now truly mouth fucking me. I placed one hand on her shoulder and the other in her hair and hung on for dear life. I yelped out a warning telling her that I was cumming but this didn't cause her to stop.

Denise just kept on teasing my balls as her mouth worked its magic. Load after load splashed into her mouth and Denise tried to swallow all of it. She kept sucking until my cock became softer and then releasing it she snuggled up beside me with spots of cum on her chin, neck and upper chest.

Now it was my turn to return the pleasure she had just given me but I had to recover for a couple of minutes. I also needed to piss so grabbing my underwear I used the bathroom and came back with them on. When I got back Denise was just laying there relaxing in nothing but those hot red panties.

At first I sat beside her on the side of the bed and softly caressed her from neck to thigh. But as I ran my hand over her crotch and felt the warmth radiating from her pussy I changed my approach as I needed to get between her sexy legs. I scurried to the foot of my bed and kneeled on the floor and took her foot in my hand and kissed all over it while simultaneously massaging her.

Then I switched to her other foot and ankle and worked up her legs like that until I got to the meat of her thighs where my kissing and massaging became more intense. Evidently enjoying what I was doing but wanting me to go higher Denise scooted her ass closer and closer to the edge of the bed until her legs were hanging off. Now I could smell her sweet honey and see the wet spot in her underwear.

Her thick athletic thighs felt so good to my touch as they were soft yet somehow firm. Finally my hands reached the underwear and I freely caressed all over the surface closely followed by my mouth. When I reached her crotch I nibbled and sucked her right through the material. Denise cooed softly as I worked my lips all over the damp crotch.

I could easily taste her honey and I wanted more so I backed away just enough to pull down her final garment. The sight before me was one I'll never forget! There was her ebony mound topped with a thick forest of coal black hair that ran down beside her swollen pussy lips. Her hot pink pussy blossomed like a flower in the night against the black background and seemed to invite me to it.

Nervously I approach her glistening pussy as I had never given a girl oral sex before and Denise's pussy was sure a lot more sexy than any I had seen in the few pornographic movies I had viewed. The one thing in my favor was that I knew that Denise was self assured enough that if I wasn't pleasing her that she would prompt me in the correct direction. I traced my fingers between her thigh and crotch.

Then softly I ran my hands through her pubic hair and then down and back up her outer pussy lips. Her legs melted even further apart as I flicked my tongue out and lightly stroked her lips. Soft moans and groans came from my lover as my tongue worked further and further inside of her love channel.

Finding it rich with her honey I feverishly licked and scooped deep into her opening wanting to eat every drop. Denise's hips were bucking and as she thrust her clit toward my face. I ran my tongue across her rigid button and her body quivered. So, I did it several more times getting faster and faster before sucking her clit between my lips and continuing to frig her with the tip of my tongue.

Her hips were now slamming into my face and she wrapped her legs around my back. Gush after gush of additional juices came from her flooding my face. Peering over her stomach I saw her mauling her tits rather vigorously as one earthquake after another seemed to rumble through her body. After several minutes she had enough and pushed my head away from her pussy. I scrambled onto the bed beside her.

After she handed me my shirt to wipe my face we kissed again. I snuggled up beside her with my hand on her belly fingered her belly button and my face on the top slope of her breast. As I gave her boob barely noticeable kisses Denise looked at her watch and caressed my back inviting me to go to church with her. I readily agreed as it was obvious that this wasn't some kind of grand scheme but rather a chance to spend even more time together.

Quickly I put on my Sunday Finest and we stopped by her place for her to change and I met her roommates for the first time before we scampered the half mile to her church. The service was invigorating as the congregation was really involved. It wasn't like what you see on TV when they portray a black church but there was no chance of sleeping through service either.

After going to services with Denise I understood a lot more about her. While she was truly fun loving it was her faith that kept her grounded and I would have done nothing to disrespect that. As we left the church the minister made a special point of welcoming me and asking me back; sincerely I told him that he could count on my return.

Strolling toward our apartments Denise and I decided to study together at the library. We agreed to meet back at the midpoint between our places in half an hour. When we met back I jokingly told her studying was invented for students to recover from their other activities and build strength for the next round of fooling around; she laughed heartedly.

We sat seriously in the library for two hours concentrating on our work. Occasionally we would glance up and give each other a smile. Then she leaned over and whispered to me. I was disappointed a trifle when she asked, "How about reviewing African American Literature with me?"

It was a reasonable and logical question especially as we had a quiz on Langston Hughes the next day. I was half hoping that she would suggest leaving but unfortunately she was right. We spent the next hour reviewing our notes before hunger pains took over and we left. Our discussion after dinner was serious but sensual.

"So, Glenn, besides fucking what other sexual things do you want to do with me," She asked with a shy smile on her face. It was not a question I ever anticipated any girl asking me in my lifetime. I debated on how to answer but decided honesty was the best way to go. I slid my hand and cupped her ass as we walked.

"Oh Denise, I want to make love to this big black ass. I want to see it naked and play with and kiss all over every millimeter of it. How about you? What is your desire?" I whispered squeezing her rump for emphasis.

"Oh fuck that sounds hot except the part about calling my ass big. As for me I've always wanted to have a guy fuck my boobs. The thought of watching your big white cock sawing through my tits turns me on!" she was almost moaning with the last few words. We looked into each other's eyes and knew what needed to happen.

Our pace quicken toward my place and we talked about a couple of other fantasies we each had. The streets were quiet as we wrapped our arms around one another as we were now moving at nearly a trot. I couldn't wait to see her ass as I really hadn't gotten much of a peak at it early that morning.

We were clearly about one thing as we ran for the bedroom as soon as I shut the apartment door. She had gotten a head start on me but I caught up with her just as she reached the side of the bed. We were locked in a hard embrace passionately kissing as I kneaded her butt groaning, "What a fantastic ass you have sweetie!"

"Since this was my idea I get your cock between my boobies first," she purred and then kissed me again. She pulled my shirt over my head and then quickly unfastened my belt and pants. In less than thirty seconds my clothes were around my ankles. As I stepped out of my clothing and shoes Denise toyed with my pecker.

As soon as I was nude I turned to her and removed everything from her body except her panties. We literally fell onto the bed and rolled around kissing for a couple of minutes. Then my hot lady rolled onto her back and played with her tits pushing them together and rubbing them against each other. This was my cue so I straddled her hips with my cock dangling above her stomach.

Denise caught my cock and pulled it toward her tits. Then she rubbed it all over her boobs and flicked it against her nipples several times before tucking it deep into her cleavage. I settled down against her body allowing my cock to slide all the way down to her rib cage between her globes.

She pushed her breasts together and there was the head of my cock poking out. I pushed my hips forward and about half of my member came into view and then pulling back the entire thing disappeared in her tit flesh. I thrust in and out as she rubbed her boobs against me with both of our eyes glued on the action. I had to admit it was very erotic watching my light cock pump in and out of those dark boobs; the contrast was just amazing.

She leaned her face forward and I don't know how she did it but she managed to swirl her tongue around my cockhead on the upstrokes. The friction we created was unbelievable as her boobs delightfully squeezed tightly around my member. I worked my cock in and out of her cleavage like a piston.

"Oh shit Glenn this is so fucking erotic; go ahead and spray your cum on me," she gasped. Her plea only caused me to speed up and before long I shot thick globs of sticky cream all over her chest and in her cleavage. As she released my cock I rubbed my spunk from my cock onto her tits causing her to smile brightly at me.

"Now sexy lady it is my turn," I whispered crawling from the bed to put back on my underwear. As I did so Denise rubbed my jism into her body like skin cream. By the time I was climbing back into bed she had rolled over onto her stomach. Eagerly I reached for the waistband of her panties and pulled them all of the way off with some help from her.

I had lost track of how many times I had been in pure awe of some part of her body in the prior couple of weeks. This time, I didn't worry about making a comment but rather decided to let my actions do the talking for me. Her butt cheeks stood up proud and round without a single blemish. Straddling her legs I ran my hands over them and her skin to be as soft and smooth as any baby's bottom.

My fingers explored all over her perfect heart shaped ass. Denise clenched her muscles as I ran my hands along her crack. Gently I continued to caress the crevice and gradually she relaxed revealing her entire beauty to my eyes. When her asshole came into view it almost appeared to be winking at me as it was still half hidden by her ass flesh.

As I leaned down to kiss her rump I snuck first one leg and then the other between the sexy lady's legs to give myself full access to her back door delights. In seconds I was kissing, licking and nibbling all over those sweet cheeks. Denise seemed to be enjoying my attention as she swayed her rear end in my face.

Then wrapping my arms around her thighs and cupping my hands on the outer side of her cheeks I pulled her tight to my mouth and slipped into her deep crack. I began licking and kissing at the top quickly working my way to her asshole. I paused, not sure what to expect, just before licking around the rim of her opening. A gasp came from her as I continued to swipe my tongue around her back channel.

As soon as I jabbed my tongue against her asshole she shoved her ass up to meet my thrust. Soon she was humping my face and I was not only eating out her shit hole but her pussy at the same time while I also fingered her clit. I was really into this as when my mouth was down on her cunt I fingered her tight little ass hole and finger fucked her pussy when I ate out her butthole.

As much as I loved the taste of her pussy juice I loved the taste of her asshole even more, not because it really tasted better but because it seemed to be a more forbidden fruit. I didn't even try to keep track of how many times shudders ran through her body until she fell to the bed and put her legs back together. I rested my head on her soft ass and sighed in delight, "Denise, that was the sexiest thing I've ever done! Your ass hole is nasty and sexy and I could lay right here on this sweet ass for the rest of my life!"

The next time we got together I persuaded her to sit on my face. After that I regularly found a way to play at her back door while not forgetting the rest of her sexy body. Our dating continued through Thanksgiving and with finals approaching we began hearing rumblings from both sets of our friends.

It seemed like they were handling our relationship fine as long as they thought it was a casual thing or just us being curious about the other race but now that it seemed that Denise and I were getting serious they began to make little comments. I don't know most of what her friends said to her both of her roommates Carla and Anna were the relationship. Carla told Denise, "Don't waste your time with a white guy. They are fine to play with but you can't marry one."

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers