Denny as The Handyman Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

"Do you like what you see, young man?"she asked. She had planned this out deliberately.

"Aaa…yes. . ma'm…I do, "I answered meekly.

With that she shook her slipper off and placed her toes directly on my now rock hard cock and moved them back and forth over the outline.

"Do you know how to use this tool of yours, boy?"

"Aaa…yes…ma'm…I sure do!"

Now I took the initiative and I started to run my free hand up the inside of her leg until it reached her slit. I had been right. There were drops of moisture on the lips. She moaned as I spread her labia and stuck first one finger and then a second finger deep into her vagina. This invoked another sharp intake of breath. Faster and faster I shoved my two fingers into her twat and after a few minutes I could tell that she was cumming. Her knees buckled and she held onto the counter to keep from falling.

As she was recovering from her first orgasm, I crawled out from under the counter and started to kiss my way up the inside of her legs until my nose made contact with her gray pubic hair. Now my tongue snaked out to molest her clitoris while my fingers continued to invade her pussy. She grabbed me by the ears and pulled my face directly into her groin as though she was trying to pull my face right into her cunt itself. I concentrated on teasing her clit until I got the reaction I was expecting. Moaning as she came, my face was suddenly covered in her cum-juice but I refused to let up on her womanhood until she pleaded with me to let her rest.

I took this opportunity to move so that I was standing directly behind her. I pushed my groin into her ass and reached around the front, opened her robe and started to caress her breasts. They sagged slightly but nevertheless felt good in my palms. In the meantime, Mrs. Johnston reached back and fondled me through my jeans.

"Is that all you Dennis?"she asked anxiously. "I don't know if I can handle anything that big. Mr. Johnston, God bless his soul, was not nearly as large. Let me see it!"

Actually I had been enjoying grinding my cock into the valley between her ass cheeks and when she pulled my zipper down I made her wait to see it. I wanted to rub its growing length between her cheeks a while longer while I fondled her tits. She fondled it once it was released and gasped at its size.

Finally without releasing the hold she had on it she turned and faced me. She continued to stroke the shaft back and forth and around and around now using both her hands. I was moaning in rapture the whole time.

"That's quite a prize you have there son. Would you mind if I kissed it?"

Knowing the answer she dropped to her knees and looked back up at me. "Tell me what you want me to do, Dennis! I like it when a man fucks my face! Is that what you want me to do, Dennis? Do you want to stick this thick piece of meat down my throat and fuck my face? Do you want me to make you cum in my mouth? Would you like it if I make you cum in my mouth and then I swallowed it all?"

Her questions and her stroking were causing my cock to expand even more although that hardly seemed possible. "Yes! Yes! Mrs. Johnston, I want to fuck your face! I want to stick my cock down your throat! I want to cum in your mouth! Oh fuck!! That feels so good! I want you to suck me off like a good cocksucker and then swallow every drop! Then I want to fuck your ass! Will you let me fuck your ass, Mrs. Johnston?"

The dirty talk was having an effect on both of us as she drew my raging organ deep into her throat. Looking down I could see one of her hands was plunging in and out of her own quim while her other hand had a vise-like grip on my scrotum. A few minutes of this was all I could take and finally I could feel cum pumping through my genitals and, gasping for air, I felt that I should warn her.

She didn't need my warning as obviously she was an experienced cocksucker and prepared herself accordingly. With a blood-curdling scream, I released a terrific blast of cum deep against the back of her throat but she had timed it perfectly so that only the head of my cock was in her mouth at the time. Consequently she didn't gag and subsequent jets of semen slid down her throat easily. She drained every drop until this time it was me begging her to stop.

"I hope you have saved some for the main event because I need this thing in me. I may be old but I can keep up with you young bucks anytime. Care to move into the bedroom?"

The challenge put forth was not to be denied and the two of us groped each other like newlyweds on their wedding night as we made our way into her darkened bedroom. I couldn't believe that an old broad could get me so turned on but she had made my dick recover incredibly fast. On the bed she quickly climbed into a sixty-nine position and proceeded to inhale my sticky cock again.

Rolling her onto her back, I licked my way up and down her wet slit and teased her clitoris with tiny nibbles. All the while she refused to relinquish my organ from her mouth. I started to fuck her mouth again. I couldn't believe that I was sucking off a woman old enough to be my grandmother. As we continued like this for several minutes she grasped my balls that were banging against her nose and releasing my cock said, "I want you to stick this monster in my ass! I want you to fuck my ass now!"

She was not to be denied and I was going to do my best to fulfill her wishes as well as filling her bung-hole. Rolling off her, I roughly turned her over onto her stomach and spread her knees apart.

While I was doing this, Mrs. Johnston was pulling two pillows under her stomach which raised her hips higher for easier access as she wet her finger. She then took her own moistened finger and forced her sphincter muscle to open up. Gradually she inched her wet finger into her anus to lubricate it.

Getting the hint, I too, stuck my finger into her wet pussy and then inserted it into her anus as soon as she released her digit. Then I tried two fingers. When I tried three fingers, Mrs. Johnston started to groan. I thought she was in pain but then she implored me to "Do it now, Denny! Stick that lovely cock into my ass now!"

Without any further hesitation I placed my knob at the widened entrance and gradually eased myself into her cavity.

" Fuck my ass, you little bastard! Oh. . it hurts. . don't stop! It feels so good!"

Finally I was buried to the hilt and I was amazed at the how tight her passageway was but soon we got into a steady rhythm. Even though she was over fifty she had perfect hips and her breasts were quite firm in my hands. My lunges into her were met equally by her gyrating hips. Harder and harder I banged into her ass but her body kept responding to the pressure.

Eventually, the waves of near-orgasm became so intense that I could almost taste the urgency and our mutual, desperate need for release. I seemed to have a sexual energy like never before but there is only so much that the human body can withstand and I neared the limit. Mrs. Johnston was moaning in ecstacy and pleading with me to cum in her ass. Finally my groin called out for my own sexual release and with one final, mighty plunge, I buried my shaft totally into her asshole and blasted every ounce of jism that my balls had produced.

Finally I finished and collapsed onto her back with my cock still buried deep in her. Minutes later it had shrunk back to its normal size and I heard it plop as it was ejected by her sphincter along with traces of semen. I rolled off her and lay beside her totally spent.

After a few minutes of cuddling, the older woman, after letting out a satisfied whimper, shocked the hell out of me by crawling down and tonguing the glans until it was clean. I balked when she then tried to stick her tongue into my mouth. Laughing, she eased herself out of bed and grabbed her robe which she still seductively left open. It didn't matter, I couldn't have done anything as I was truly exhausted. She lit a cigarette, offered one to me and watched me groggily get dressed.

Now I was able to see her more clearly and realized once again that she was in her late fifties. How could I have wanted her so badly? She was attractive enough for her age but I wouldn't have thought that she would have turned me on so much. Obviously, my libido had a mind of its own.

Making small talk I gradually made my way to the door thanking her as I went.

Upon opening the door, she reached out her hand and placing five twenty dollar bills into my shirt pocket, stood up on tip toes and gave me an open-mouthed kiss. "That's for fixing my plumbing, Dennis!"

Embarassed I thanked her and backed out of the entrance and into my dream girl, Maggie! Stumbling we both looked back to where Mrs. Johnston was still standing with her robe wide open. Winking at the two of us, she finally closed the door.

It was pretty obvious what had gone on in the senior's apartment and before I could say anything, Maggie commented, "I see you like really older women Dennis. " With this statement she stepped across the hall, entered her apartment and closed her door before I could respond. I was left there blithering like an idiot.

To Be Continued...

denny9
denny9
656 Followers
12