Dentist Visit

Story Info
A diabolical lesbian with toys comedy.
1.2k words
4.47
28k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can go on back now Ms. Dresden."

I wanted to say "thanks a lot you fuckin cunt" but as per usual, being much too nice, I just walked on by and through the dreaded door to hell. It wasn't just that I had been waiting over an hour past the required appointment time; the receptionist had been eyeing me with a mischievous smile during my long wait, as if she knew what terrors I would soon face.

Buffy, or Britney, or whatever her perky-assed name was appeared to lead me to a dungeon. Chattering excitedly about some shit, she always had a habit of talking non-stop, and at 70 miles per hour.

We no sooner entered the room when Gillian popped in with "well, there you are" as if she had been waiting on me rather than the other way around.

Gillian had a lot of letters after her name, S&M had to be there somewhere, but she advertised the DDS ones and liked to be called Doc. She was one cold hearted sadist from hell, disguised as a dentist. But she was a gorgeous dentist; silky brunette tresses framing the face of an angel topped the body of a model. She probably had men drooling, and I was proof that many women felt the same way; why else would I be here, getting wet at the sight of her smile even though I wanted to be mad about the wait. She did her usual pep talk about how Britney would get me set up and she would come back if I ever got ready.

Britney was babbling away immediately. As I sat down in the huge torture chair I was glad I had spent so much time getting ready. My 200 dollar silk panties felt 2 sizes too small, which they were, as I eased into the chair. Once again, as always, I had forgot and worn a skirt much too short. My panties kept peeking out as I squirmed in the chair trying to pull my skirt down, with no success, and finally giving up.

My gaydar told me Britney was interested, but probably didn't even know it. She was very young, she said she was eighteen, but looked as if she should be wearing a high school cheerleader's outfit and chewing bubble gum. In previous set-ups she had mentioned she was taking college courses to follow in her bosses footsteps, (torture and mayhem in my opinion) and one day become a dentist. Her constant brushing her breasts against me was probably innocent and un-intentional, but combined with Doc Gillian's effects on me I was usually gasping from pleasure, in between mind-bending pain, during my sessions.

I pretended to be my usual idiot self, but I had a plan. My last visit to my regular doctor I had gotten him to give me something to stay awake, telling him we would be working an eighteen hour shift at my company doing inventory. He knew I didn't do drugs and there was no danger from one time, he had asked me if I wanted to stay awake, or freakin wide awake, I opted for the later.

Cute lil Britney wasted no time in trying to drug me into unconsciousness, as per usual at the dentist, yanking the knockout gas mask over my face. I pretended drowsiness as she asked me to count backwards from one hundred. As she polished huge scalpels and pliers and shit I pretended to slow down around 90, and began slurring the numbers from there. She gave me her full attention as I got to 83 and stopped, fluttering my eyelids, and then closing them.

I was going to find out why I had these crazy remembrances of dreams after these dentist visits. Not only was my mouth was always sore but my tongue felt as if I had been through some massive oral sex. When I woke I usually felt guilty, wondering if my nipples had hardened, and some kind of continuous mini-orgasms had gone on, since often my nipples and genitals were also sore. As if I had dreamed sick things about my dentist and her assistant, as they innocently worked on my teeth.

It was time to find out the truth.

Britney's hand crept to my thigh, I was right!!!

She eased my skirt up even higher, I could feel the room's cool air on the damp spot of my panties, but I pretended to be out cold. Her hands unbuttoned my blouse, popped the front snap of my bra, and pinched both my nipples really hard. I gasped but feigned sleep. Just then Doc Gillian entered the room and Britney told her "she's ready."

I knew I was right!!!!

What went on next was an hour and half of wild sex. Britney whipped off her white smock, revealing a cheerleaders outfit (?), and she and Doc took turns violating my body in ways I hadn't imagined.

At one point Britney interrupted her constant perky babble to scream "yea, for our team" as Doc was sticking her nipples in my mouth and Britney poked a finger in my ass. My legs were splayed open in the big chair, I was having multiple orgasms, moaning and whimpering, but as long as I kept my eyes closed they had no idea I was conscious.

The receptionist entered the room. That bitch.

She attached two vibrating clips to my nipples and giggled maniacally. Britney slowly worked a medium sized vibrator up my ass, and then a larger one in my cunt as Doc, straddling the chair screamed "eat me, eat me" and worked her wet pussy against my mouth. I figured this was why my tongue was always sore, so I licked even while pretending to be knocked out.

Later, I heard them whispering.

DOC "but she doesn't even have any cavities."

BRITNEY "well, you have to do something or she will suspect."

EVIL RECEPTIONEST BITCH "I'll take care of it."

As I opened my eyes the receptionist had a huge chisel in my mouth, as she banged it with an equally huge hammer I passed out.

Britney helped me stagger to the waiting room later, advising me to sit 15 minutes before driving so the effects of the gas could wear off. I was gonna sue all these bitches for a hundred million bigagazzion dollars for sexual abuse and mal-practice and not practicing safe sex.

I didn't want to spring my surprise (giggle, giggle) yet so I was just going to pay and leave, heading for my lawyers office. Before getting up from my chair I opened my purse and was astonished to see the two pills my regular doctor had given me. The "freakin wide awake" pills, I had forgotten to take them.

Shit, my ingenious plan was foiled. Could I have been dreaming? Or had all that happened?

Just like everyone else in the world does. I went to the receptionist and gave her my checkbook and register, so she could write herself a check for the complete amount in my checking account, then handed her my credit cards one by one, so she could max them out.

Then, just like everyone else in the world, tortured, dead broke, still so drowsy and groggy I barely could remember my name, where I lived, or where my car was parked in the outside parking lot.

I still remembered to arrange an appointment for my next dentist visit.