Denying Denise

Story Info
Denise experiences denial & humiliation after an accident.
16.7k words
4.64
184.1k
105
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c)2002 by Couture<

*

"Denise, I'm leaving now," Tom told the jumbled mass of covers piled on the bed. "I've left my number on the refrigerator door and I've left April the car keys and a list of instructions for your care."

Tom heard a muffled response from underneath the covers. He began to pull back the covers and unearthed a very unkempt face beneath.

"I don't want you to go," Denise begged, as tears fell from her puffy eyes. "Please, don't leave me Tom. You know how much I hate being dependent on someone and now you are leaving me in the hands of a nineteen year old. Do you really think she can handle the responsibility? Just say you got sick and couldn't go."

"Honey, we've been over this a thousand times. I've already taken off two weeks and we can't afford a live in nurse. Your niece is out of college this summer, so you are just going to have to make the best of it. Look, I know it's been difficult for you since the accident, but there are a lot of people out there worse off than you are. Once, your arms are healed you will be up and at 'em again. So why don't you get out of bed and try to keep active, so you won't be so out of shape later on," Tom said as he bent down and gave his wife a quick peck on the lips, "and letting someone brush your teeth wouldn't kill you."

Tom stood back up and walked to the bedroom door, then looked back at his wife. "Look, I'll be back before you know it, so you be nice to April, okay?"

"Okay," Denise pouted, "I'll miss you. Hurry back."

After Tom left, Denise wallowed back in her covers. She wasn't sleepy, she was just tired so she lay there listening to April flipping back and forth between MTV and VH1 on the TV. April had come into the room and tried to get Denise to get out of bed and go for a ride, get a bite to eat, or even to get some exercise, but Denise wouldn't budge. She would only say "Leave me alone, I don't feel good. I'm depressed."

Finally, it seemed that April had given up on Denise and the older woman was happy she had exerted her control, even if it was making everyone else suffer with her.

Then she caught a whiff of . . . 'Could it be?' she wondered. 'Yes, it's chocolate.' Denise pondered whether or not she should try to get April to bring her some of whatever it was she was baking, but couldn't bring herself to ask. As more time passed, she began to become angry, because if April was any kind of nurse at all, she would have brought some for Denise anyway.

After an hour passed, Denise's stomach had begun to growl. She had passed from being angry to a state of helpless rage. Denise tried to think of some way to throw a proper temper tantrum, but it was almost impossible to do so without the use of her arms.

Luckily, before she had to resort to such drastic measures, she felt the bed sag as her niece sat down beside her. "Are you under there Auntie? I made some brownies, do you want some?" she asked.

"Yes," Denise replied from under the covers.

"I don't think you are going to be able to eat them with the covers in the way."

Denise began to get angry again. 'What kind of nurse is this, to make me ask for every little thing,' she thought, but bit back her retort. "I can't move my arms April, will you move the covers for me?"

Much to her dismay, April pulled the covers completely off the bed. Denise felt the cool air on her exposed thighs, but without the use of her hands, she was unable to pull down her nightshirt. 'Well, at least I have on underwear," she thought. She looked up at her niece and was surprised to see a chocolate brownie descending toward her face. She opened her mouth to ask to be set upright, but it was quickly filled with the brownie.

"Mmmmphhh---wa-mmmppphh!" The older woman struggled to tell her niece to give her time to chew. However, the young girl forced the brownie in, until the whole thing was in her aunt's bulging mouth.

Denise also discovered the brownie smelled much better than it actually tasted. It was dry and very chewy making it difficult to swallow. She was desperate for liquid, so that she could swallow the dry cake down. Lying down flat on the bed, instead of being upright, made it much more difficult to eat.

"Thirsty?" April asked sweetly.

Denise couldn't speak due to the mouthful of chewy brownie, so she nodded her head vigorously. Then she noticed that April had a glass of milk over her face and had begun to pour. Denise opened her mouth just in time to catch the liquid as it fell. April continued slowly pouring until Denise's mouth was almost full of the white milk and brownie.

Denise swallowed and some went down the wrong pipe. She coughed and sputtered, "What (cough) are you trying to do? (cough) Kill me?"

"I'm sorry. I just did what you asked," April said sweetly.

"Just put the covers back on me and leave me alone," snapped Denise.

"Sure!" Denise put the sheets and covers back on the bed. However, Denise found the young girl once again went overboard, as she firmly tucked the covers in all the way around Denise and left the room again.

The older woman just tried to put up with the efforts of her niece. After all, she was trying so hard to please.

Just when it seemed like things couldn't get worse, Denise felt a rumbling in her gut. 'Oh no! Please don't!' she thought. She tried to will away the discomfort in her gut. However, soon the first cramp hit and she desperately needed to get out of bed. Much to her dismay, she discovered she was trapped by the sheets, tucked in tightly on all sides. "April, April, please help!" she cried, struggling uselessly against the sheets, but, her niece had the door closed and the TV on too damn loud to hear her.

"April - PLEASE - I have to go to the bathroom. It's an EMERGENCY!"

Just as Denise thought she was about to lose it, the door opened. "I was just in here a minute ago. What's so important?" April inquired impatiently.

"April, please help me out of the bed, I've got to go to the bathroom RIGHT NOW!"

April pulled the covers out and helped Denise stand up. Just as soon as Denise was on her feet, she ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind herself with her ass. She hurried to the toilet, went to pull down her panties, then remembered too late, that her both of her arms were in casts. 'Oh No!' she thought helplessly, as she felt herself lose control. Powerless to stop the cramps in her gut, she sat down on the toilet and cried as her panties began to fill with the warm contents of her bowels and her bladder.

Then just as mysteriously as the cramps began, they vanished. Denise struggled to find some way out of her situation without her niece seeing her in such a humiliating manner. However, this was soon remedied when April opened the door to the bathroom without knocking.

April's face wrinkled up in disgust, but her eyes were bright and mocking. "Ewwww . . . you pooped in your panties."

"I-I was feeling sick and I couldn't pull my panties down," Denise struggled to explain. "I-I (sniff) didn't know what to do." The older woman blushed in shame as she looked down at her wet bulging panties and continued to sob.

"Wait here Denise! You guys are definitely not paying me enough to deal with this shit! If you know what I mean."

Denise waited for her niece who finally returned carrying a large black garbage bag. "Step in the bag, cuz I'm not touching that shit," April ordered.

After Denise stepped into the bag, April pulled it up until it came up to her hips. "Not high enough Denise, kneel down so I don't have to touch it."

Embarrassed beyond belief, Denise got down on her knees inside the garbage bag. April felt the bulging seat of the panties through the plastic bag. "Ewww, you are a nasty girl aren't you?" April commented, not sounding at all like an eighteen year old.

Denise felt very uncomfortable to be handled in such a disgusting manner. "Please, April, please help me get cleaned up," she begged. Worse, she realized with horror that she was getting turned on.

"I asked you a question Denise. Are you a nasty girl?"

Denise's lower lip trembled as she her face flushed red. With no way of caring for herself, she was forced to say the words that April wanted to hear, "Yes, I-I-I'm a nasty girl."

April pulled the panties down Denise's legs, keeping everything in the plastic bag. Then she helped the older woman stand up, removed her nightshirt, leaving her naked and standing in the bag. "Step in the bathtub, Denise. You don't expect me to touch that shit do you?"

Denise waited in the bathtub, mortally embarrassed by the revolting stains that coated her from her pelvis down to her feet, while April tied a knot in the top of the bag and threw it away.

April placed Denise on her knees in the tub, with her bottom facing the drain and her head resting on the back of the tub, supporting her upper body. Then she took the shower wand and turned it up to massage, turned on the water and blasted the frigid water in the crack of her Aunt's ass.

"Aieee! It's too cold!" shouted Denise. Chill bumps covered her body and her nipples hardened into painful knots. April adjusted the water flow, causing her Aunt to scream again and try to move her tender places out from under the force of the steaming water. "Oww-fuck-hot-hot!" she cried.

Much to Denise's relief, April was finally able to adjust the water to the proper temperature. Denise automatically relaxed and enjoyed the effects of the soothing water, even forgetting momentarily about her earlier embarrassment. The water felt wonderful as its pulsing jets cleansed her then played sensually on her ass and pussy. 'Ah, it's been too long since, I've had an orgasm. I haven't been able to take care of that for three long weeks,' she thought, as she spread her legs to allow the vibrations to contact her swollen clit. Soon her hips began to hump involuntarily, while the older woman made soft mewling sounds. In her state of rapture, she forgot all about the presence of her niece.

However, just as the warm wave of pleasure began to sink into her body, there was a sharp slap on her ass, bringing her rudely back to reality.

"Nasty girl! You are trying to get off, aren't you!" accused her niece.

Denise quickly closed her thighs and slid her ass down to the bottom of the tub, to escape the pulsing water that surreptitiously had sought to bring her so close to orgasm. 'Oh God, I can't believe I almost did that in front of my niece,' she thought in horror. "No, I just had a p-pain,' she said, trying to play off what had happened. She nodded at the shower wand, "Do you have to use that so much?"

"Nah, I have to soap you up, anyway." April once again positioned Denise on all fours . . . well, threes really, since her head supported her upper body. Next, she applied body wash and began to lather her Aunt's body.

Denise had been given several sponge baths since the accident. They were all more sensual than she would have liked to admit, but none of them prepared her for the all-consuming sexuality with which her niece laved her body.

The young girl kneaded, teased, massaged, and groped the older woman's body-her entire body.

"Oh please, April, not so rough . . . oh . . . ah no April," she whimpered, while April massaged her freely hanging breasts and pinched her nipples. "Mmmm - no, no, not there, not yet," she begged when April's small fingers, explored the budding petals of her Aunt's nether lips. However, though her weak protests begged no, the reactions of her body, screamed *yes*. Soon, her body craved release and began to seek the teasing fingers, to achieve the orgasm that lay just out of reach.

"Ugh-Ugh-" the older woman groaned, her hips humping involuntarily.

"Nasty girl, you're trying it again, aren't you?" April scolded.

There was no way Denise could pretend she wasn't aroused, the signals were too obvious, even for a eighteen year old. "I'm sorry, it has just been so long since I've ugh- you know," she sobbed in humiliation.

"Here, I'll do something else, while you cool down." April stood up and left her Aunt in the bathtub with her ass up thrust, while she fetched a bottle out of the cabinet. Then, she coated her Aunt's legs, underarms, and pubes with the white cream.

"Wait, what are you doing?" asked Denise in alarm, when she recognized the familiar scent of hair remover.

"You're hairy and it looks gross. Besides, I'm doing it for hygiene reasons, since you seem to have *accidents*." It was hard to argue against logic like that, so Denise held still and allowed the young girl to wipe away the sloughed off hairs. Finally, April began to rinse the slightly stinging lotion off of Denise's body. Once again, the pulsing jets of the shower wand drove Denise relentlessly toward the verge of an orgasm.

At this point Denise didn't care that she was going to cum in front of her young niece. It had been far too long and it felt much too good for her to control herself. Besides, April already knew she was aroused. She arched her back and spread her legs in the tub, so that the water could hit her clit and send her over the edge.

However, every time it felt like she was about to go over the edge, April would move the pulsing jet of water.

Humiliated beyond belief, but too aroused to care, Denise searched out her liquid lover with her pussy. But, each time as her body began to tremble; April would move the water before she could cum. Soon, it became too much to be a coincidence, Denise realized that April was just toying with her and she couldn't do anything about it. Worse, her body wouldn't obey and allow her to leave the situation with her remaining dignity intact. Her body demanded an orgasm and her mind would just have to do what was necessary for it to be reached.

"Please," she begged.

"Please, what? Nasty girl!" April taunted.

"Let me . . . cum April. Oh God April, I'm begging you."

"Who's begging me?"

This was the very reason Denise didn't like the thought of losing control. It was so very hard to get it back. "The nasty girl," she answered meekly. "The nasty girl wants to cum."

"No, Uh-uh, I don't think so. Not yet, anyway." April turned off the water and grinned at the spectacle her Aunt was making. "You see, it looks like I've figured out something that nasty girl wants. If I give it to her, she will just go wallow in the bed feeling sorry for her self. No, I think I will use that as your reward. If you are a good girl, then you get a reward. If you are a nasty girl, then you don't."

Here, let's wash that greasy hair now," April said, as she began to strip off her own clothes, exposing her lithe nubile young body to her Aunt.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Denise recoiled in terror, falling on her ass, as her niece stepped into the tub with her.

"I'm washing your hair silly. We can't let your casts get wet and I'm not going to get my clothes wet either." Denise tried to flee, but soon found her neck gripped firmly between the young girl's thighs, her face looking directly up into the downy blonde hairs of her sex. The young teens pink nipples, stood out from her chest like small erasers, while she leaned forward to grab the shower wand. This caused her Aunt's face to be pressed up firmly into April's very aroused sex.

"Let me go, I'm not like that!" Denise tried to scream, yet her mouth was pressed too tightly into her niece's sex for her words to be heard. Instead, she only succeeded in pleasuring the young girl with her mouth.

"Ohhh, you nasty girl, that feels so good!" April cooed, as she began to wet her Aunt's hair.

"I'm not gay! I'm only trying to tell you to let me go!" Denise cried, but once again she ended up rubbing her mouth against the wet folds of April's sex and mumbling incoherently.

"Just relax," April said, as she poured shampoo on Denise's light brown hair and began to later it up. However, in reality, while she massaged her Aunt's hair, she also rode the older woman's face with her sex.

The eroticism of her predicament and her added frustration soon proved too much for the older woman. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and sampled the young beauty's honey. Soon she began to lick the pink petals of her lips.

April shifted her Aunt's head, so that her mouth was level with her clit. "Suck it! Suck my clit dyke!" she ordered.

Denise looked at the little nubbin sticking out from the peak of her niece's flower, then stuck her tongue out timidly, and flicked it softly of the little pearl.

"Ugh-suck it bitch! Suck it!" April cried, as she forced her Aunt's face up into her sex. As Denise's lips wrapped around her clit and began to suck the small nubbin, her niece began to buck her hips in pleasure.

"Oh God! Oh-oh-oh I'm cumming!" she cried.

Denise was still held fast between April's thighs, so she lightly licked her niece, while the young girl came down from her orgasm. Finally, April came to and rinsed the soap off her Aunt's hair.

"You were great," April said as she got out of the shower and dried off. Then she began to dry off her Aunt's body. Poor Denise stood there fuming mad that the little bitch had gotten off and left her horny and frustrated.

"Awww, are you mad?" April asked sweetly, as she dried Denise's hair.

Denise sulked for a moment and then the words spat from her mouth in a continuous flow of venom. "You ungrateful bitch, I ate you for Christ sake. I'm not even a lesbian and I fuckin' *ate* you and all you have to say is *you were great*! I don't want to be great, I want to cum. You can't jus-"

However, she couldn't finish because April drove her finger into Denise's slick puffy sex. Soon the older woman moaned helplessly, as she leaned her body on the young girl to keep from falling down. Once again, as the older woman was taken to the edge, until she was able to see down the great chasm below. Then at the last moment, the finger was removed, leaving her teetering on the brink, but not falling in. "Please-oh please have mercy on me April!" she muttered in defeat.

"We can do this all day Denise. There is no one at all to interrupt us and there is no one who can help you with your *needs* . . . no one except me. The sooner you realize this, the easier it will go for you. So, are you going to get control of yourself?"

Denise had always hated being dependent on someone else, and because of the accident she felt like a fish out of water. But, with the arrival of her niece, she felt like she died and woke up in hell. Tears welled in her eyes, as she tried to forget about the aching need in her cunt. "Yes," she replied meekly.

"Pee-you, your breath stinks," April said as she held her nose in disgust. "Let's get those teeth brushed." April then picked up a toothbrush and put too much toothpaste on it and held it in front of Denise's mouth. "Open wi-ide!"

Denise opened her mouth and April brushed her teeth from behind. Denise could feel the younger girl's tuft of pubic hair rubbing against her ass, while she brushed her teeth. It made her very conscious of the lack of her own. As if this wasn't enough to humiliate the older woman, the foam from the toothpaste was dribbling from her mouth, running down to her breasts and belly, as if she were a rabid animal. She closed her eyes in front of the bathroom mirror so she wouldn't have to look at herself anymore. Soon she was finished and she stood meekly while April's hands rubbed over her body, until she began to respond once again.

"Good girl. Let's get something to eat, and if you behave, I will give you a chance to have a little cum, after we exercise," April said, as she wrapped a robe around her body, picked up the black plastic bag and walked off.

"Wait!" Denise shouted at the retreating girl. "What about me?" she said, looking down at her nakedness. 'God, I look like a slut!" she thought, as she looked at her red puffy smooth-shaven slit.

Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers