Deposit My Wad

Story Info
Bobby Quiff scores in a bank.
4k words
3.89
24.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's worse? Waiting in line at the bank or waiting in line at the post office? Both suck, thought Bobby. It's funny how there seems to be no hurry into get people moving. I guess they figure they've got your money, they might as well take your time as well. Bobby Quiff had a wad of cash he needed to deposit, and decided to try his luck right after work, only minutes before the bank closed. Unfortunately, most people come to the bank during lunch or right after work and today was no exception. There's just no way around avoiding the rush. As Bobby entered the bank, he saw that the line was somewhat long and there were only two tellers. One was a hot middle-eastern looking women, and the other was a nerdy, young guy. Gee, I hope I at least get the chick, daydreamed Bobby. He made his way to the end of the line which also consisted of a few hot women, a buff guy, an old guy, a construction worker and another business guy like Bobby. Fortunately, the two hot chicks were at the end of the line, and Bobby had no problem standing behind them for awhile. Instantly, Bobby's nose told him that these two were strippers depositing their tips. Yeah, I'd like to deposit my tip in one of them, thought Bobby. It was obvious that stripper-perfume filled the air. That overwhelming fragrance of lust and stripper sweat loaded with female pheromones. This intoxicating smell sent Bobby's head swimming. At least this was better than standing behind the dusty construction guy.

Bobby stood patiently behind the hot blond with huge breasts, and actually stood as close as possible without looking like a stalker. After a long days work, Bobby yawned and rubbed his eyes. Boy, I'll get some good sleep tonight, Bobby contemplated. He sat his sunglasses down and looked for a deposit slip. He reached over by the blond to get a pen and a form, and by accident, knocked the pen to the floor. It rolled under the blond and Bobby hesitated for a moment to see if she noticed or moved. It seemed like she was not aware that the pen fell and just stood over it. Bobby decided to bend down to get the pen, and in doing so got a clear shot of the blonds thong. She was quite thin, and clean shaved so Bobby could make out the outline of her vulva and asshole. The blond leaned against her friend who was standing in front of her and positioned herself such that Bobby got even a better view of the outline of her luscious lips. This move somewhat startled Bobby and he abruptly stood up. As he quickly looked around to see if anyone else saw, he spotted a female bank employee looking at him from behind her desk. The smart looking women, Tawni, happened to be the afternoon manager and was somewhat of a pit bull. Bobby did notice her when he first entered the bank because she was locking the big door to the safe-deposit area and was scolding another employee for not knowing how to work it.

Bobby, feeling a bit embarrassed, went back to filling out the form. Geez, I hope she didn't really see me looking up the strippers skirt, thought Bobby. Well, what's the worst she could do to me? It wasn't on purpose. I can't help that these chicks wear ultra short skirts and thongs.

Just then, the blond in front of him turned around and asked if he was done with the pen yet.

"Ah, just one second," Bobby snapped back.

"I hate when there's not enough pens around." squealed the blond.

"I know. I guess people really need a pen and then steal them. There's two chains there that don't even have pens connected to them."

Bobby pointed to the chains on the table then finished filling out the form.

"Yeah, some people suck."

"Here you go." Bobby handed the pen to the blond.

"Thanks." The blond noticed Bobby's envelope of stuffed bills. "Hey, your wad is as big as mine," she said as she pulled out a stack of dollar bills from her purse. "You're not a dancer too are you?"

"No, no, no," stuttered Bobby. "I had a garage sale last weekend and I ended up with a lot of singles."

"Oh, cool. By the way, I'm Kassady and this is my friend Shawnee." Shawnee turned around to say hello to Bobby. "Hey."

"We work at the Blue Kitty down the street if you ever want to check us out." continued Kassady. "We both work the day shift, so you should can come by on your lunch break sometime." She finished filling out her form, then gave it to Shawnee.

"Sure. I can come by sometime. I've been there on a Friday or Saturday night before. It's a pretty nice place."

"Ya, it's nice to come at lunch time too, because it isn't as crowded and you can relax more. It can be more like a cattle call at night."

"True." nods Bobby. Finally the line moves forward as the old man slowly heads to the next available window. Just as the old man approaches the window, the middle eastern women tells him to wait and she leaves her desk. She actually comes all the way out to ask the manager something at her desk. The manager seems a little frustrated with her and walks her back to the tellers door. As she sends the teller back in, she gives her a little smack on the ass. Wow! That lady is some kind of bull dyke, or a very liberal boss. speculated Bobby. The manager made her way back to her desk catching Bobby's eye again. Bobby quickly looked away again. He couldn't really tell if this lady was attractive or not. She wore her hair tightly tied back, and a pair of black rimmed glasses hid her face. She wore a nice blouse and vest and a skirt to match. She looked very professional, yet somewhat seductive. The skirt was conservative yet only came down to the top of her knees, so there was plenty of leg to look at. As she sat down, Bobby slyly looked over at her again. This time she motioned for him to come over. Bobby looked around not sure she was motioning to him.

Great, thought Bobby. She's gonna threaten me with something now. She can't really do anything to me. I haven't done anything. I can't help that this place is all sexed up somehow. Bobby points to himself and the manager shook her head. Since he is last in line, he's not too worried about losing his place, so he walks over to her.

The manager extended her hand as he approached. "Hi. I'm Tawni, the manager here. Are you making a cash deposit?"

Bobby shook her hand. "Yes, just a deposit."

"Okay. I can help you then." smiled the manager.

Bobby felt relieved. She was just trying to help the line move along a little faster, though why did she start at the end, wondered Bobby. He handed her his envelope of cash and the deposit slip he had filled out.

"I had a garage sale last weekend and I have all this cash I don't want to carry around." exclaimed Bobby.

"That's fine. If you wanted to, you could have used this where those two girls work. Would have been more fun than standing in line." Tawni leaned forward and smiled at Bobby.

"Oh those two? Bobby pointed over the the two strippers. "You know where they work?"

"Oh sure, they come in here every week to deposit their tips. They make pretty good money I guess." Tawni gave back the slip to Bobby. "Just sign here." She moved to get the pen on the desk and knocked it off the desk by mistake. It rolled under the desk near Bobby. "I'm sorry. Would you mind getting that? I think it's on your side." She rolled her chair back giving more room for Bobby to go under. "I don't want to get my skirt dirty." she explains.

Bobby is a little confused by this strange request. Usually people let it go and get another pen or they pickup their own damn pen. I guess she is pretty bossy. pondered Bobby.

Bobby bent over and saw that the pen was a little harder to get to then he thought and actually had to get on his hands and knees to reach it. As he reached over, he saw that Tawni moved forward in her chair, and spread her legs open giving Bobby a clear view of her crotch. Amazed, Bobby took a long pause, because it looked like she was not wearing any underwear at all. Wow, thought Bobby. Even the strippers were wearing underwear. Obviously she wanted him to see her this way, because her exposed pussy beckoned to him. Bobby, with his mouth aghast, did not know what to do.

"See anything you like down there?" whispered Tawni. She moved forward a little more which pushed back her skirt exposing even more flesh.

"Yes as a matter of fact." nervously replied Bobby.

Tawni looked down at her guest crouched only inches from her eager groin. "You know I saw you looking at those girls in line, and I knew you might like a better view. It got me kinda hot and I figured you could help me cool down."

"Yeah, but what about everyone else?" questioned Bobby.

"Oh, it's almost closing time and almost everyone's gone now. Plus, no one can see you down there. I'll just act like I'm doing paperwork." Tawni reached down between her legs and spread her pussy open for Bobby. She begun rubbing her clit as her love juice seeped out of her slit. Bobby couldn't resist. This chick was a hot bitch, thought Bobby. I can't believe she wants some strange guy to eat her pussy out from under her desk while there are still customers in line. I guess she has a fetish or something. It should be okay, being that she's clean and a professional, not some whore off the streets. Bobby caressed her inner thigh with his fingers, moving slowing to her crotch. He could feel the warmth from pussy as her juices were already dripping down to her ass. He slid a finger between her slit and circled her clit. Tawni was really getting wet and turned on now. She moved her hands back to her desk and pretended to read some papers. Bobby could smell her quim as he worked her pussy into a soggy mess. She smelled fresh and this turned Bobby on. Nothing smells better than a clean, fresh cunt, thought Bobby.

The only the two customers left were the strippers as the others had finished their business and left the bank. The nerdy teller was out and locking the doors as each person left. Only the exotic middle eastern teller was left helping the remaining two ladies. Bobby could hear the two strippers cackling as they deposited their money. This got him even more excited. I wonder if they would be as chatty with my cock in their mouth, mused Bobby. Just the idea of going down on a chick in public and the fear of getting caught caused Bobby's cock to struggle to break free from his pants.

Bobby begin gently kissing Tawni's thigh now and she let out a gentle moan. He worked his tongue toward her snatch as she squirmed to give him better access. Finally, bobby reached her cleanly trimmed pussy and lapped the glistening juice from her swollen lips. She had a nice sized clit and long pussy lips to suck on. Bobby loved a meaty pussy and loved tugging at them with his teeth. This really got her going.

"Oh yeah. That feels great. Keep eating my pussy." commanded Tawni. Bobby kept up the pace savoring every piece of her sweet meat. His tongue darted in and out of her vagina as he fingered her ass. Tawni pushed her groin hard into Bobby's face forcing his tongue even deeper.

Suddenly, Bobby heard the clip-clap of high-heels approaching. He looked over and saw two pair of long glistening legs standing next to the desk. It was the two strippers. God, I hope they can't see me under here. I need a good excuse if I get caught. I guess I could say that I was looking for a pen down here. Bobby stopped eating the managers pussy as he listened to the conversation. Tawni pushed her chair in a little so that the approaching girls wouldn't see her exposed crotch. Noticing that Bobby had stopped, Tawni reached down and pulled Bobby's head back into her snatch so that he could continue what he was doing. Bobby cautiously obliged.

"Hi. Can I help you?" struggled Tawni.

Kassady spoke up first. "Yes. There was this cute guy standing behind me, and I don't know where he went, but he left his sunglasses on the table over there."

Bobby worked Tawni's clit a little harder circling it vigorously with his tongue while fingering her pussy with his index finger. Knowing that the two strippers were standing there, he wanted the sex-romp to finish before he was caught. Tawni slumped a little more in her chair knowing that an orgasm was right around the corner. As Bobby tried finishing his job, his foot slipped out from under the desk exposing his position. All three girls looked down in amazement.

"Oh yes... well, he's getting my pen for me under the desk actually." Tawni struggled with her words as she neared climax. The two girls leaned over to look under the desk and saw Bobby between Tawni's legs. They waved hi, and Bobby waved back feeling quit embarrassed.

"It looks like he's really looking hard for it." said Shawnee.

"Yeah, I bet HE is really hard by now." joked Kassady.

Tawni finally came and let out a moan. "Oh God was that good." she exclaimed.

"Wow, I can't believe you let your customers go down on you like that. I mean we're pretty liberal, but even we don't even let guys do that to us at the club."

Tawni sat back up in her chair and pulled down her skirt trying to look professional again. "Sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. I usually don't do stuff like this, but he was down there looking for my pen and one thing led to another."

Kassady and Shawnee moved the two chairs in front of Tawni's desk so that they could sit down. Bobby in the meantime was trying to fix himself before he emerged from under the desk. His face glistened with Tawni's pussy juice and he couldn't find anything to wipe it off. As the two girls sat down, he suddenly got a clear view of their underwear now. I'm sure that they don't even think twice about a guy looking up their skirt, being strippers and all, thought Bobby as he used the sleeve of his shirt to dry his mouth.

"That's ok honey." said Kassady. "In our line of work, we get excited all the time. Some guys turn us on more than others and we let them get away with a little more. Say..."

Bobby was ready to come up from his den of lust when he noticed there was whispering now. The girls where talking amongst themselves. Suddenly, Bobby noticed all three pair of legs spread open blocking him from leaving. "Hey," barked Bobby. "You girls going to let me out?"

Tawni scooted back and bent down to Bobby. "It looks like your friends here thought you did such a good job on me, they wanted in on some of the action. You don't mind do you?"

Bobby, shocked by the proposition, thought up a quick reply. "Well, only if I get something in return."

"I'm sure we'll be happy to oblige." agreed Tawni as she sat back up again. Bobby looked over to the girls and saw them push each others skirts up to give him access to their crotches. Bobby began getting aroused again as the two girls were fondling each other, getting themselves worked up. Bobby stroked their legs gently at the same time. Geez, how am I going to eat out two pussies at once? This is too much to ask for in one afternoon. Who would have guessed going to the bank was going to be so much work... and so much fun. Bobby could smell the strippers juices beginning to flow from their cunts. The girls fingered each other as Bobby moved his lips closer to Kassady's shaved mound. Unfortunately, the girls still had on their thongs so Bobby had to work around them, which wasn't very hard anyway. The girls crossed over each others legs as Bobby moved over to Shawnee to work on her first. He was so excited now, he went straight to her hole plunging his tongue deep inside. It's true that strippers pussies taste as sweat as they smell, thought Bobby.

Tawni in the meantime was masturbating with the pen that Bobby originally was suppose to get. At first he didn't see this, but finally noticed as he came up for air from between Shawnee's legs. It looked funny to him because the pen was a Jack in the Box pen, and on the end was the big clown head. It looked like the clown was fucking her. Lucky clown. Bobby was getting ready to come up again and trade places being the suckie instead of the sucker, when once again, he saw two pair of legs approach. This time one was female, and one was male.

"Excuse me Ms. Johnson," interrupted Ari the exotic female teller, "we've locked up and everyone's gone except for your two customers here." Ari looked over at Kassady and Shawnee and noticed that they were squirming in their seats fondling their huge breasts. Chuck the nerdy teller spoke up.

"I'm sorry. Are we interrupting you girls?" Chuck asked nervously as he pushed up his black rimmed glasses.

Tawni pulled the pen from her pussy and slid it into her mouth. "Well, yes. We were having a little R&R here before we go home. It seems one of our best customers here decided to show his gratitude to the great service we give him... by services us!" Tawni looked down under her desk. Ari and Chuck both bent over to look under and saw Bobby siting there. He waved shyly again.

"Ms. Johnson." Ari spoke out. "I'm not sure this is acceptable. I mean right here out in the open. You could really get in trouble."

Tawni stood up facing Ari. "Oh, and who's going to tell? Beside, I'm the boss here. You don't have any trouble with this do you Chuck?"

Tawni poked Chuck in the chest with her finger. "Oh, no ma'am. Everything looks fine to me." Bobby was staring at the two strippers as they were caressing each others breasts under their shirts. Tawni moved closer to Ari pushing her body up against Ari's.

"See everyone is doing fine here. What about you?" Tawni moved even closer to Ari. Their lips only inches away. "You know there is a senior teller position opening up next month, and I like to think of you as a perfect fit for that."

Ari, a littler nervous, affirms her bosses advances. "Yes, I do need that position. You know my boyfriend has been laid off for months now and we need the cash." Tawni moved in to kiss her on the lips. "That's a good girl." Tawni and Ari engage in a deep kiss. Chuck, takes a big gulp and fixes his glasses again.

"Now we're having a party!" says Kassady enthusiastically. She bends down and pulls Bobby out from under the desk. "Come on out of there. You're missing all the action." Bobby comes out and sees Tawni and Ari kissing. Tawni moves her hand under Ari's dress and gently strokes her thigh. Tawni motions Ari to lie on her desk. "Now I want to get you in a position that you'll really love." Tawni lays Ari on her desk and spreads her legs. Exposing her underwear. Tawni begins rubbing her snatch over her white panties which have already become wet. "You know you've wanted me to do this for a long time haven't you?"

Ari starts rubbing her breasts. "Yes. I want you to lick me." Tawni moves closer to her crotch and begins kissing her inner thigh. Everyone is watching now. Kassady takes Bobby and pushes him on the desk too positioning him next to Ari.

"Come on big boy. It's you turn now." commands Kassady. Both girls remove Bobby's pants and take turns kissing his semi-erect cock. The two girls slide their tongues up and down his shaft taking turns swallowing his balls. Bobby looks over to Ari who is now thoroughly enjoying being eaten out by her boss.

Chuck, still looking dumbfounded standing over Ari and Bobby finally speaks up. "Hey what about me?" he asks.

"Ahhh, come over here. We won't leave you out." remarks Shawnee. Chuck quickly walks over to Shawnee and she starts unbuckling and unzipping his pants. "There you are big fella." Shawnee takes out Chucks trouser trout and starts stroking it until its hard. Then she starts sucking on it like a wild animal. She switches between Bobby and Chuck deep-throating both of their cocks.

Tawni, eager to have another orgasm, takes off her skirt and crawls over Ari. She sits on her face and rubs her clit as Ari begins licking her hole. "You wanna fuck my little teller?" Tawni asks Bobby.

"Sure. If it's alright with you?"

"Of course," replies Tawni. "This little teller slut is already wet and eager for a big cock like yours. As long as she keeps eating my pussy."

12