Depraved Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Beth! You suck cock really great! I have never had a woman take all of me so deep like you just did!" he moaned.

That was all the incentive that John needed. He freely began sucking up and down on Frank's hard cock, and if it hadn't been for me needing a hard cock in my pussy, I'm sure John would have finished him off and swallowed it all. But my needs were more important right now. I pushed John away and then told Frank I needed him to fuck me again. He was a little disappointed at first as he said he was hoping I would finish him off with my mouth. The poor guy, 'straight as board' he had said when we first met him, and he did not even know that it was John that had given his cock so much pleasure.

I climbed on top of Frank and placed my pussy down on to his cock. At first I slowly pushed down, but soon I let loose and was riding him like I was on a bucking horse. His face told me everything I needed to know and that he was truly enjoying my movements on him. I thought as he had already come once, that he would take longer this time, but I was wrong. He said later that he had never been able to hold on for long when a woman did what I had done.

As soon as he blew his load his cock wilted, but I was not quite there. I turned and saw that John was once again erect, so I just pushed him onto his back and jumped onto him and continued to get the pleasure I desired. John lasted longer than Frank, so I did manage to get myself off a few times before he filled my pussy with his hot cream. I rolled off and we all lay there for a few minutes before Frank's phone rang.

"Yes dear, I think we have made progress today and things have worked out well! Yes, I will be home soon dear. No dear, I just feel like having an early night as I feel pretty fucked. I think John had me working extra hard today, and I need a rest. Bye, see you soon!" he told his wife as we both tried to hold back our laughter.

We all took turns and showered and got dressed and then it was time for Frank to leave.

"Beth, John, I know you only had plans on this being a one off thing, and I understand. It has been a great time for me and I just hope that we can at least remain friends" he said to us.

Frank was right, it was only going to be a one-time deal and we both agreed with him that it would be nice to stay friends. But deep down inside I had already decided that I could not stop this now; I loved the feeling of control and pleasure that I had received that day from two guys. There was no way now I could ever go back to just having one cock in me at a time. But how would I tell John that I wondered.

I needn't have worried, for as soon as Frank drove off John turned to me and gave me a great big kiss and a cuddle, before releasing me and telling me he had a secret to tell me.

"Beth, you know, until today I have never even considered playing around on you, or watching you have sex with another guy, let alone enjoying it. But Honey, I must tell you, when you forced my head down onto his cock, I almost blew my load at the feeling of his cock going in and out of my mouth. It shocked me, but it excited me beyond belief. If you ever want to do this again, just let me know; if you don't mind, I would love to try sucking a guy's cock again!" he grinned.

I was over the moon with delight at the knowledge that I could have other guys whenever I wanted!

12
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yuk

What a fucked up author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

This is an excellent original work. I loved it.

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacherover 18 years agoAuthor
Wondered how many "anon"

would send a post to here. Don, I appreciate your comment and yes, maybe it could have gone elsewhere, but for 2 reasons I put it here. 1) I do have a plan for this story and so far this is just the start. 2) I put here as an experiment as in the forums everyone seems to say Loving Wives is the place to be if you want to see all the 'knockers' of stories. But anyway, I appreciate you being honest as well as leving a name, and not like the rest here that 'knock' the story and me and then sign "anon'. Maybe I should delete them, nah, they can stay.

Lance_Aural, thanks for the nice comments as well as about more 'lead up' etc. Will try to do better as it unfolds. Think I got the rection I was seeking here, 6 replies the day it went up as well as another 6 (Anon) e-mails. And the lowest score of any story I have every written. Shame about all the homophobes in the world, as well as the people who 'knock' the title, the writer and the subject, instead of making comments on the story itself.

Aussie_teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disappointed and Upset with U writer

Don't spring the GAY shit out of the blue it demeans you and upsets us non-gays. Secondly, not having read you before I was surprized at your sicko self cuckolding as well as the male on male cock sucking - is this your interest - do cocks turn you on???

You seemed to have more talent than to have to do this gay cuckolding crap for atttention - don't you???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whata a fucked up marriage

The wife is now a whore and the husabnd a cock sucker. Sad sad story of two people who loved each other and what cheating will do to your lives.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories