Depraved Young Black Cock Slut

Story Info
Young wife begins adultress lifestyle.
2k words
4.01
200k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is a "tail" about when my husband was deployed 15 years ago.

I stopped by a seven eleven to get some gas. I have my dog with me having just got done with a run at the local park. Although this seven eleven was on the way back home I had never stopped there thinking it looked to be in a rougher neighborhood.

While pumping my gas a black guy pulled up to the pump on the other side and he was playing what he called music so loud that it forced everyone to listen to it.

"Here we go." I thought to myself.

Sure enough he turned off his car and thankfully the music died with it. Instead of going in to pay for gas he took notice of me.

He walked around the gas pump and immediately started to digest me with his eyes.

I thought to myself "This guy is an idiot." I was wearing a sports bra with a sleeveless grey t-shirt over it with long cuts down to sides to allow for a cool breeze while jogging and some basic shorts that covered everything. Not my typical outfit if I wanted to find some strange cock.

But, I am a "black cock slut" to be honest and at that time in my life I was battling with that fact while being married to my white husband. I am mixed after all and have had plenty of black cocks in my life but was still a newlywed.

"Wow, cool dog, does she bite?" was all he said before reaching through the window to pat her on the head.

Instantly before I could answer "no" she had totally stapled his sweatshirt covered arm with a serious of warning bites. My dog never had done that before and at that moment I knew this guy was up to no good.

He quickly pulled his arm back and looked around to see if anyone had seen what just happened. I quickly put the nozzle to the gas pump back.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

He stated angrily caused by his embarrassment "No, I am looking for a witness before I call the cops." It was getting late on this late spring's day and the shadows seemed to grow with his demeanor.

I looked around and only saw passing cars driving fast down the road. "You reached in my car, I don't think the police are going to think it is my fault."

He pulled up his sweatshirt displaying no blood but obvious bite marks. She had gotten him good and it would be obvious that he was bitten, but nothing permanent. I looked him in the face and smiled slightly without even thinking about it.

"We can call the police or we can just work this out ourselves. It is only your word versus mine." I said without even a consideration for what that meant to him. I was honestly thinking at that moment I would pay for his tank of gas or something.

He looked me up and down again like an animal stalking his prey. I turned to see some headlights in the growing darkness pull up to the next pump.

"Follow me." He said while glancing at my license plate.

I moved around the front of my car and got into the driver's seat just like an obedient slut. When I sat down my panties were moist and then uncontrollable urges started to take over. "Maybe I should tell him to follow me home. I bet that would get rid of this lust I have built up over the last two months." I thought. "Then again maybe not." My thoughts continued as I started my car. The itch in my panties was begging for attention. But, I was trying to not give in to adulteress thoughts.

He pulled away from the gas pump and I followed him as he drove to the back of the store. No lights and just an open field behind. No cars were parked there and no windows were visible. Just a plain steel door leading into the seven eleven.

I saw the shadow of his arm waive me over to his car. I rolled up the windows to keep my dog from escaping and it was cooling off quickly enough that she would be fine.

My nipples hardened in the sports bra as the cool air hit my damp shirt.

I walked quickly to the passenger side of his car and glanced around while opening his door. I sat down and he stated "Nice."

"What do you want to forget this even happened." I stated irritated at my own lack of self-control. I realized that this was leading to my first form of cheating during my young marriage.

"Let start with you showing me your tits." He stated flatly while staring at my chest.

"Umm, I really shouldn't since I am married." I said.

"Well I hope your aren't going to be a bitch about this, cause I want more than just looking at those." He growled. "I probably aint going to tell him." He continued while chuckling.

I looked around the parking lot again and the only sign of life was my dog watching from the backseat of my car. I shrugged.

"Ok what else you want?" I asked while pulling my sports bra down over my 36C's.

"I think atleast a good blow job should even us up." He said while staring at my chest.

I pulled the grey t-shirt over my head and he grabbed at my tits. He pinched the hardening nipples. I squirmed in the seat.

"Just a blow job? I will pay to fill up your tank instead." I said hopefully.

"Not my car and I was only going to put 5 bucks in." He countered.

The asshole pulled his shorts and underwear down to his knees exposing a nice sized dark black cock. It was darker than his skin and already half way hard. I noticed the head gleamed with pre-cum and my mouth began to water.

He sensed this and grinned at me as I gazed at his cock.

"You look hungry bitch." He said.

I was as I nodded my head. "Go ahead" He added.

I bent forward while wrapping my right hand around his cock. I lowered my head towards his hardening cock. His cock twitched and jumped slightly as my hand encircled it and began to piston up and down. When I was within striking distance I gently licked his cock head savoring the taste of his pre-cum. He bucked upwards with his hips pushing the head past my wet lips and rubbed my teeth.

He grabbed my pony tail and twisted it around his hand. "Open your mouth." He commanded.

I opened my mouth allowing him to thrust upwards while he pushed the back of my head towards himself. He buried almost his whole cock in my mouth and throat on the first thrust.

"This guy is a total jerk." I thought to myself. This for sure wasn't the first blow job I had given to an asshole to avoid trouble. Those past experiences although not recent had taught me that the abuse I knew I was going to receive would not last long.

"Oh yeah. You are a fucking slut aren't you?" He asked.

"MMHHM" is all I could manage between thrusts.

I continued to allow him to force my head up and down his shaft. I wrapped my right hand around the base of his cock to keep him from cutting off all air flow to my lungs. I would tighten my grasp and loosen it with his thrusts to increase his sensations to hurry along the process.

I really didn't want to get caught behind a gas station giving this asshole a blow job while my husband was deployed. That would make for a short marriage.

He then added between grunts "Don't make a mess in my girlfriends car. You swallow that shit."

I had no intentions of not swallowing his load. I know that any man prefers that over spitting. My opinion is that it is not really a blow job unless you finish the deal.

"Ok." I said when he release the back of my head enough for me to lift my mouth from his throbbing cock.

"Don't stop, slut, I am going to fill you up." He said rather loudly.

I did not want to be discovered because this asshole could not stay quiet so I gently ran my tongue down the side of his cock while he continued to thrust up and down into my mouth.

It worked naturally and the only sounds he made was some soft moans and heavy breathing.

I could feel the signs of his impending orgasm. His cock got harder and the weight on the back of my head became greater. His breathing became a little shallow.

"This guy is way too quick" I thought to myself. He for sure would not have been able to satisfy my needs if I did allow him to fuck me.

"OH YEAH, BITCH, HERE IT COMES." He stated again loudly.

I took all I could of his dark cock meat in my throat and released the pressure I was applying with my hand to the base of his cock.

"ARGH, Yeah." Was the his next statement as cum flooded my throat. After the first three spurts the next spurt filled my mouth. I swallowed it all with his cock still imbedded in my throat.

He released the hold on my pony tail and I continued to suck the cum from his cock. He remained hard for a few more blasts of cum then started to soften. I pulled up to were just the head was in my lips and stared to run my tongue along the cock ridge allowing him to ride out his feeling like a good slut would.

"God Damn, that was amazing." He said.

I pulled his cock from my mouth and glanced up at him. He was leaned back as far as he could in his seat with the typical after I blew you glow about him.

I sat up in my seat and glanced out the windows. Still no one was aware of us or what just happened, thankfully.

I began to pull my sports bra back into the proper position.

"How does your arm feel now?" I asked staring at him.

He looked back at me and said "Perfect." He then started to pull his shorts back up.

"Maybe you want to come with me over to my friend's house. I wouldn't mind giving you a good fucking." He said.

"No thanks, like I told you, I am married and need to get home." I declined his invite.

Although I had just sucked him off I didn't want to get fucked also. I also didn't know how many friends would be there and as you may know if you have read my other stories, a gangbang would not have been so far fetched. Guilt and remorse were feelings that were building in my mind at this point.

"Well he is a lucky mother fucker." He said. "Maybe I will see you around again sometime."

"This was a one-time deal. Your arm feels better. So we are done." I said.

He nodded towards the passenger side door handle and said "Ok then, see you around bitch."

I grabbed at the handle and got out. He pulled away before I was even in my car. Yep he was a total jerk and as I drove home my pussy kept screaming for attention. I rubbed my clit to a small mind blowing orgasm within 20 seconds at the next stop light.

I then thought to myself "Maybe I should have went with him to his friend's house."

This happened Thursday night and the weekend was only a day away. If this yearning was not gone by then perhaps I would go out and dress the part then. My husband was not scheduled to return for 4 or 5 months and I knew that it would not be possible to wait that long.

This was the beginning of my wanton slut ways while being married and many men since should be thanking that ass for what he started.

Susan