Depraved Young Black Cock Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan continues down that Dark Path.
3.1k words
4.25
79.9k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raced home after the blow job I had just given to a black man who I did not even want to know or asked his name. I practically ran into the garage door since it seemed to take forever to go up. I pushed the button on the garage door opener causing it to start closing before it was even all the way up. I quickly got out of the car and opened the back door allowing my dog to escape. She quickly ran over to my husband's car as she always did to sniff around.

Of course my conscience started to bother me at that point. I called my dog to me as I made my way into the door. I put some food in her bowl and went to our bedroom. I stripped all my jogging clothes off and grabbed my dildo and headed to the shower.

After turning on the water I looked in the mirror and observed some bruises on my tits from that asshole's fondling. I stepped into the shower with dildo in hand and started to work it into my pussy in a standing position. I began to imagine that dick head entering me from behind and my pussy reacted by getting super wet. The dildo seemed to be sucked into my wet pussy and I pulled it out and jammed it back in roughly imagining that guy just brutally fucking me. My left hand found my clit and I rolled it slightly as the dildo did its job on my wanton pussy. I haven't been so turned on in a while and my body reacted quickly to my-self-imposed rough latex fuck.

My legs shuddered and pussy juice flooded down the inside of my thighs mixed with the warm shower.

"Arrgh." "Yeah." I mumbled to my empty house. Loneliness was the next emotion I experienced.

I missed my husband and did feel guilty for my lust. I tried to rationalize it as being young and I knew that this path I had started down was not going to be easy to turn around.

That night I punished my pussy with the dildo again thinking about if I would have gone to that jerk's friend's house with him. I imagined 3 black guys with massive cocks taking turns on my pussy. I came all over the bed while I envisioned them all cumming in my face one after the next.

Over the top. But what the hell, I am a bad girl.

I went to work on Friday and had a rough go at it. My concentration was a mess and my loins just kept begging for attention from every man I saw that day. I managed through and made it home. I was mentally exhausted and decided against working out that night. I started planning my Saturday night which unfortunately for my husband included going to a club and finding some random guy to fuck my silly.

When Saturday morning arrived I had made my mind up. I could not go without a thick cock. Vibrators and dildos only would go so far.

I managed a workout and at about 6 pm after an uneventful lonely day I began to get ready to go out. I was going to alone not want any of my friends who knew my husband knowing my intentions.

After a hot shower and shave ensuring my landing strip was well groomed I picked out a white garter, white push up bra and some white panties to wear.

After I had gotten into my undergarments and applied my make up the doorbell rang.

Damn. I thought to myself and grabbed my robe on my way out of the bathroom which was still steaming from my shower.

I looked through the peep hole and say SSG Davis and some other black guy standing on my porch. They were in uniform.

SSG Davis works on post with my husband but he did not deploy with him. I opened the door.

"Hello." SSG Davis said.

"Hello, sorry wasn't expecting any company." I said while opening the door wide enough for both men to enter.

"I am on staff duty and the commander wanted me to see if any wives needed help with yard work or anything and since Private Jeffers here is on extra duty I thought I would check on you." SSG Davis said with a grin while staring me up and done.

"Mmm." I said while catching him staring at the opening in my robe. "Well the backyard definitely needs mowed. The mower has gas and I was planning on doing it tomorrow that would be a big help."

"Sure, no problem." Jeffers said while staring at the opening of my robe also. I was still fully covered at this point but my white stockings were visible covering my toned legs. My hair was already done in the typical pony tail and my make-up freshly applied.

How lucky could I get, I thought to myself. I may not even have to leave the house to get what my pussy needed but I was not prepared to be fucking someone my husband knew but at this point my pussy was in charge, not my mind or heart.

SSG Davis had been to our house before and knew where the back door was leading to the overgrown lawn. He went through the kitchen and opened the door and surveyed the area.

"It sure does need mowed. Come on Jeffers." He ordered.

My pussy was getting wet; I can remember the time my husband had told me about SSG Davis's cock being the biggest he had ever seen. David had taken a shower while in the field in an open bay and had seen it. He had also told me about some of the lewd comments SSG Davis had said about me. I think it had bothered David somewhat but never really reacted to it.

My luck just kept getting better as I watched Jeffers remove the top part of his uniform on his way out the door. He still had his brown t-shirt on but his muscles caused the material to ripple with his movements.

"SSG Davis, can you help me with a light bulb after he gets started in the ceiling fan in our bedroom?" I asked, secretly initiating my plan to get plowed by him.

"Sure, give me a second." He said while messing with the lawn mower in our backyard.

I went down the hall and glanced in the floor length mirror in my bedroom. My dog was wagging her tail so I put her in her kennel in the guest bedroom next to our master bedroom. I didn't want any interruptions.

I heard the lawnmower start and some words were exchanged in the backyard. The backdoor closed and I assumed a position at the foot of my bed which had a leather footboard that extended to about my waist. We had a California King sized wave less waterbed at that point of our relationship. It had definitely seen its share of use.

I heard SSG Davis coming down the hall and I began acting like I was looking up at the ceiling fan as he entered the room.

"Wow, nice room." He said.

Because of the size of the bed he would be forced to squeeze behind me and hopefully rub his glorious cock across my ass in order to reach the burnt out light bulb. All during this time I could hear the lawnmower making its passes by the bedroom window as Jeffers completed his duties.

SSG Davis, as planned, walked to move around the bed to get the light bulb from the ceiling fan. As he passed by his enormous cock rubbed against my ass. He paused for a moment as I bent forward slightly.

"Hmmm" I managed as he slides by.

"David said you had a big cock." I stated in my lust.

"Really, well he never saw it hard." He countered.

"Can I?" I asked.

He grinned from ear to ear. "Sure, right now?"

"What about him?" I said pointing to the window.

"He will be working out there for a while and when the lawnmower stops we can." SSG Davis said while unbuttoning his top.

"So what does it take to see that hard?" I said while undoing the robe at my waist.

"Taking that robe off will be a good start." He said while unbuttoning his pants.

I removed my robe while maintaining about five feet from what I hoped to be my victim in my lust. I laid my robe over the foot board of the bed and stood back up in just my white bra and matching garter with tiny panties.

He pushed his pants down to his ankles and stood there looking at me in brown boxers. Those military issued boxers always seemed to allow for a man's cock to poke right through the opening in the front and in this case that was happening.

"I bet if you kissed it, you would see it hard." He said while motioning to his black cock.

I could hear the lawnmower still continuing the job in the backyard. I nodded my head and went to my knees like the total slut that I am.

He moved a little closer. This was perfect, no kissing, and no gentleness. Those things are better left for my husband. This was going to be just fucking.

"You aren't going to say anything to David right?" I asked while looking up at him.

"Hell no. He isn't due back for four months." He answered while moving closer to my face.

I reached up and took his cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth. His hands found the back of my head and pulled slightly. I think he was a little unsure of his situation at this point because he was being a little gentle. I wrapped my red painted full lips around the head of his engorging cock. He pulled forward a little harder sinking about half of his cock in my mouth.

"Shit, this is going to be so good." He murmured. "Such a waste for a bitch like you to be married to a white guy."

"Not a word to anyone." I said when I was able to pull my mouth off his cock which was already fully hard.

"I already said I wouldn't say anything. I am married too, remember." He said.

"Do you think you can handle all that?" He asked as I went back to work on his cock with my tongue.

"Most bitches just want to give me head fearing I will hurt them." He added.

"I need a hard fuck and I can handle it just fine. I have been with plenty of guys your size." I said.

"Mm mm, good. But I am going to cum in your face. I think that is what you want." He said.

I nodded slightly while staring in his face as his cock was almost totally buried in my watering mouth.

He then grabbed at the sides of my head with both hands and started pumping his cock into my mouth. My pussy reacted by starting to spasm. I reached down and started to play with my clit. After about a couple minutes of face-fucking he released the sides of my head and I could still hear the sounds of my lawn in the backyard getting mowed.

I pulled back away from his cock and some saliva drooled off the tip and landed on the floor in front of me.

"So hot." He breathed.

I stood up and pushed my panties to the floor. I stepped out of them and he finished taking his clothes off.

I got up on the bed with my head facing the bedroom door and assumed the position that was my favorite. All fours with my ass slightly in the air, I then felt the bed move with his weight as he climbed behind me. I bent my head down as his black cock head penetrated my pussy. Thankfully he took it a little slow allowing my pussy to accommodate his massiveness. He worked his cock in by penetrating me a little more with each thrust. In no time at all I was pushing back on him sinking him to the hilt of his weapon.

"OH SHIT. That is big." I said.

He started plowing into me causing my ass to make a clapping sound and uncontrollable moans to escape my lips.

"I'm cumming." Was all I could manage when my pussy constricted around his hard shaft. My head flew up and then I saw Jeffers standing in the doorway smiling.

"Looks like you were right about her." He said.

SSG Davis did stop pounding me but he kept his cock inside me. I started to move back and forth on his pole finishing my orgasm myself. "Don't stop." I half yelled.

Jeffers took the few steps towards me and opened his uniform pants. His shirt was wet on the front and back from his sweat caused by mowing my yard.

"She is definitely ready." SSG Davis said while he started fucking me again.

"I thought you were bullshitting me." Jeffers said. He exposed another large black cock just inches from my face. He was able to remain standing and his cock was within sucking distance from my open mouth.

I took him in and he thrust forward. I must have had at least eighteen or nineteen inches of cock in me at that moment. My body reacted. I shivered and my pussy was working its magic on the hard cock buried in me from behind.

"You are going to want some of this." SSG Davis said.

"Yep, but I am enjoying her mouth right now." Jeffers said in cadence of thrusting forward.

Both black men were getting into a rhythm. My mouth was being just as abused as my constantly contracting pussy.

"Damn this is good pussy." SSG Davis said. "You gotta get some. I want to cum in her mouth."

"Me too. I am going to cum in her mouth but I want to fuck." Jeffers crudely said.

SSG Davis pulled his cock from me and I turned my head around, "Don't stop."

"Time for me to cum and I gotta get that hum-V back." He said. He was referring to the vehicle they had driven to our house.

"Get on your back. I wanna see those tits bounce." Jeffers said.

"Not a word to anyone about this, understand." I said looking at Jeffers.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, why would I say anything, I could get in a lot of shit too." Jeffers responded.

I rolled onto my back and allowed my head to hang over the side of my marital bed. The men switched places. SSG Davis shoved his cock down my throat. I gagged.

I heard a muffled chuckle coming from him as he pulled back a little allowing air to reach my lungs. In my position I could not see Jeffers enter my pussy. But I definitely felt it. He shoved himself into the base on his first thrust. Although slightly smaller than SSG Davis his cock dwarfed my husbands. I allowed a small squeal to escape around the cock imbedded in my mouth. I heard another muffled chuckle this time from Jeffers. As promised I could also feel my 36c's bounce with each of his thrusts.

My pussy started to constrict on its second cock since I started down my black cock slut ways. Of course I did not count that asshole from a couple days ago since he just face fucked me. Now I was getting both fucked in the face and my overactive pussy. It was more need at this point than just lust. My days of being an innocent young wife were over now.

"Arrgh." The balls on my forehead tightened and the cock in my throat pulsed then the eruption of cum from SSG Davis' cock flowed down my full throat. He pulled out allowing my mouth to suck the sperm from the head of his cock. I did. I swallowed everything I could but some managed to escape my hungry mouth and spilled onto my lips as he pulled away.

"Oh shit, bitch." Was the very next sentence from Jeffers as he gazed down at me with cum on my face. I believe based on his reaction he had not experienced anything like this. He was younger than me by a couple years but was still extremely degrading in the way he fucked me. It was obvious he had little concern in my pleasure and just wanted to shoot his wad in my face. I grimaced a little as his hips pounded in the backs of my legs. He was close I could tell in my experiences over his. His pounding became hard each time a noise would escape my lips. I was not paying any attention at all to the other guy who just had fucked me silly and blew a massive wad of cum in my mouth.

Then I started to cum again at the same moment Jeffers pulled his cock from my beaten pussy. He began knee walking up my body until he was over my tits. He stroked his cock and cum erupted on to my forehead. The second blast hit my cheek and the side of my head and number three hit me right in my open mouth. More cum flowed on to my chest. I grabbed at his dangling balls and gently massaged them with the tips of my finger nails.

"Oh shit, that was amazing." Jeffers said.

"I know, thank you so much." I answered while smiling up at him and I continued to massage his balls.

"Come on, Jeffers." I heard SSG Davis say while buttoning his shirt.

"I gotta piss." Jeffers said. He dismounted my chest, grabbed his pile of clothes and left the room.

"Should I plan on coming back, Susan?" SSG Davis said.

"Soon I hope." I said.

I heard Jeffers yell from the hallway. "Ready."

"Deal." I heard SSG Davis say as he exited the room.

I followed them to the door. It had gotten dark since they arrived. I was totally naked except for my cum bath suit.

Jeffers walked out without a word and SSG Davis turned to me and said. "You better get cleaned up. I may be back later tonight."

He then turned and walked out.

I can't wait,

Susan