Dept of Social Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Birandi
Birandi
13 Followers

"You are getting turned on seeing that aren't you Ms Thompson?"

Y...Yes!

"I knew you would be. But that is only the beginning. Since you thought you were going to save poor lil Ruth Ann....you are going to just love this..? Ruth Ann dear, stand up and go over to the bed and lie down. Good. Now spread your legs wide my dear to give Ms Thompson a good view of your young shaven pussy."

Ruth Ann did exactly that. My eyes were wide with horror. I pleaded with him! I begged him not to make me do this! He only laughed.

Ms Thompson, since you love pussy so much go over to the bed and eat out Ruth Ann there. The closer you get to her sweet young cunt the more arouse you will become. Eat her pussy until you make her cum and once she cums you will also have a mind blowing orgasm!"

I couldn't stop myself. Crying I crawled over to the bed where Ruth was laying. I kissed her thighs and worked my way up her body. It wasn't long before I could smell her scent of arousal. She was hot, wet and wanting it. By the time I reached her pussy, my own was flooding down my leg. I felt so ashamed, yet at the same time, as instructed I was getting turned on big time. My tongue extended from my mouth and I got my first taste of her sweet juices. She tasted so dam good! I wasn't suppose to be doing this, but I couldn't help myself. My mind began to convince me that I wanted to eat her pussy. I must eat her pussy and make her cum so that I would get some relief from the throbbing I was feeling in my own cunt.

I pressed my own face into the folds of her young cunt lips as my tongue snaked inside her and tongue fucked her. I began to shovel her juices into my mouth as fast as I could. She was thrashing all over the bed but I still kept my mouth glued to her pussy. I sucked and chewed on her clitoris and that was when she put her hands on the back of my head screaming how good I was making her feel. We were both now working toward a common goal and that was..our orgasms!

I flicked my tongue all over her clit and then sucked it hard into my mouth and that was when she screamed and started to cum! At the very same instant, my own orgasm hit me like nothing I have ever experienced before. I fasten my mouth to the opening of her pussy and sucked with all the strength I had. My own cunt was now squirting its cum between my legs on the floor. I pulled my mouth away from Ruth's pussy with a loud wet pop, and fell to the floor.

"Get the fuck up bitch! Seeing you both cum like a couple of cheap whores has made my cock hard as steel. Come over here and ride this motherfucker!"

I hadn't caught my breath yet, but I jumped up off the floor and walked over to where he was sitting. By no accident, his chair was right between the two pregnant women being milked. I noticed the bottles were half full.

I straddled him when I got there and holding his dick with one hand I lowered my body down upon it. It seemed to never end as it entered me. He did have a superior cock and it was completely embedded in me!!

I bounced up and down on his dick as hard as I could trying to please him. However the more I tried, the more he would put me down!

"Bet that dyke, Shelia never have made you moan like this has she?"

Baby she has done more to me in one night then you could ever do! She has made me scream out her name, you bastard!

"You fucking bitch! Say what I want to hear bitch! Tell me how good my dick is making you feel!"

With tears running down my face once again I had to obey him and say what he had commanded me too.......

OH GOD YESSS!! I LOVE YOUR DICK! IT'S SO FUCKING BIG! YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR FUCKING HORSE COCK!! FILL ME WITH YOU CUM, BABY! FILL MY HOT PUSSY WITH YOUR FUCKING CUMMMMMM!!!

"That's more like it. I want you to scream out my name and cum when you feel me shooting my wad inside you too!"

He leaned down and bit my nipple. I was helpless to do nothing but let him do and say to me whatever he wanted too. I hated him with ever fiber of my being, yet my body responded to his every touch. He was making me feel so good and as his hands grabbed my ass, I knew he was pushing me toward my orgasm and there wasn't a dam thing I could do about it.

I kept saying over and over...."please don't cum....please don't cum! But there was nothing I felt except my pussy getting closer and closer to my climax. Under my breath I told Shelia I was so sorry and then it hit me....OH MY GODDDD I'M GONNA FUCKIN CUMMMMM!! JAMESSSSSSS MAKE ME CUMMMMMMMMM!!!

At the same time he had both of the mothers cum like whores. They were bucking and throwing their pussies up in the air. The bottle of milk was completely full.

I collapsed against his body trying to catch my breath. He picked me up effortlessly and carried me to the bedroom. He tossed me on the bed, and got in between my legs. With one mighty shove, he buried his cock all the way to my womb. This time was different. This time he wasn't making love to me...this time he was fucking me with a purpose!

He grabbed me by the ankles and put my legs up over his shoulders. He then put all of his weight as he pushed me back so far it seemed like my legs could almost touch my face. He thrust into me as sweat poured off his face and dripped down on my body. I had never been pounded like that before in my life. It took my breath away! Then he screamed..."Here it is!"He made one final thrust into me and kept perfectly still. He may not have been moving, but his cock certainly was. I could feel his sexual heat as his engorged dick pumped rope after rope of thick cum into the deepest parts of my pussy. My feet were now touching the wall over the head of the bed and all I could do is accept load after load of his seed!

After a while I could feel his cock start to soften. But he wasn't done with me just yet. From out of somewhere he pulled out a butt plug and as his dick slipped out of me...he plugged my cunt with the plug. He then finally let my legs down and told me to sleep right after he gave me his final instructions!

Somehow I was dressed and standing in the living room. All the other women were sitting down facing me. We all had a glass of their Mother's Milk in our hands. With smiles on our faces...we drank!

The next thing I knew I was sitting in my car in my own driveway with Shelia beating on the window screaming am I alright!

She took me into the house and sat me down on the couch. I was unable to tell her where I had been for the last several hours. I simply did not know!
When she mentioned the name of Ruth Simpson to me...I had never heard of that name before! I couldn't understand why she was so concerned about me as I am here now and okay??

Then she explained to me that when she came home from work that this letter was on the table. I read the letter and it was from me telling her that she should open it if I came home acting strange. The letter went on to say that I was going to the home of Ruth Simpson, and I was going to bring back evidence. I had two powerful audio and video cameras concealed in both my briefcase and purse. Once inside I hope to place one in the living room and

the other somewhere in the bedroom. Shelia called our friend from the Police Department and explained how I was acting and what the letter had said. He came over and after being satisfied that I was in no immediate danger, removed the tapes and put them in the machine so we could watch them. They were motion activated so the one in the bedroom didn't show anything at the beginning. We focused on the one from the living room. It showed me coming in and after placing the recorders in both room, sitting in the living room talking to Ruth.

Then James and the two women came in and that's when it started to get bad. He drugged me and while I was out, injected me with something that could clearly be seen on the tape. While I was out they talked about what to do to me and then James said some sort of code word and all the females seemed to be put into an instant trance. Then it showed how he put me in a trance and once it started to show the things he made me do...I felt sick to my stomach and got up and went to the bedroom to lie down.

Some times later, Shelia came into the room and held me tight. She said they had finished both tapes and they wanted me to see the last part. She kissed away my tears and told me everything will be alright. It was like a burden lifted off my chest to hear her say that. I walked back into the living room and sat down.

On the TV James was talking....."These are your final instructions Ms Thompson. You will sleep for exactly 20 minutes and then you will wake up, pull the plug from your cunt, then go take a shower and even wash your hair.

After you are dressed and fixed your hair you will gather up your purse and briefcase, and walk out the door without speaking to anyone. You will get in your car and drive home. You will have no memory of ever being here and you will destroy all your notes and files on Ruth Simpson. You will continue your life as if you have never heard of her of anyone in this home. However should I decide that I want some more of your hot young lesbian pussy...you will come to me without hesitation and service me for my pleasure. I have been the best fuck of your life and somewhere in the back of your mind you will always remember that. Now Go!"

As they watched me sleep and then wake up and pull the plug from my body, which I noticed not much semen came out, I ran back to my bedroom and cried. They came to my room to comfort me and to inform me that with my tapes and the audio recording we have of Ruth Ann, that we have more then enough to get a conviction!

Long story...short....James was picked up and arrested. He was indeed convicted and sentenced to 20 years in prison with multi charges. The three females of the house and myself were deprogrammed and the serum in our bodies were neutralized. The Mother had a healthy baby girl and they both are doing fine. The Grandmother gave birth to a baby boy a couple months later. It is going to be hard on them raising two infants but my department is committed to paying regular visits there to ensure all is fine.

As for Ruth Ann, she finally came out of her shell and is behaving once again like a typical teenager. I don't see or hear from her much anymore.

I guess in a way I did make a difference. I really wish I could say that everything turned out just fine for everyone. But reality doesn't always turn out that way like they may in the movies or stories.

I didn't feel like going to work today and I had to assure Shelia that I was okay, just tired. I walked her to her car and watch as she drove off to work. Then I went back into the house, turned on the television and decided that I wanted a bowl of vanilla ice cream. After getting the ice cream I walked to the living room to watch some TV but stopped. I turned around and headed back to the kitchen. I got out a bottle of ketchup and poured a generous amount over my ice cream. Only then did I sat down and begin to eat. I wondered if Shelia will be upset with me? I wonder if she will leave me? I wondered what she will say and do when she finds out...I have missed my last two periods?!?

The End

Epilogue...

Several months later I was home alone with Shelia being out of town visiting her family. On the television they broke into the regular program and announce that somehow James had escaped from prison! I began to panic and went around locking all the doors and windows as it was already beginning to get dark.

I picked up the phone to call the police to find out the latest information and the line was dead. There was a knock at the door and looking out the window I saw it was Ruth Ann. No doubt she had heard the news as well and was as scared as I was. I opened the door to let her in and James pushed by her and forced his way inside!

Ruth Ann went to the nearest chair and sat down with that old glazed look on her face. James grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the floor. Just then my baby daughter woke up crying from all the noise. He went wild.

He told me that how dare me having his baby and not let him know. He then said if I thought having one of his babies was fun, just wait till he impregnates me with his second one!

I screamed at him but he was too powerful. He got in between my legs and with one mighty shove buried his cock all the way inside me. I beat his chest with my fists as hard as I could but it had no effect. He pumped into me like a mad man. His sole purpose now was to get me pregnant. He pressed his cock all the way in me and held it there as it squirted his man seed filling up my cunt! He had done it again?

He stayed perfectly still as my pussy milked him even against my wishes. He finally rolled off of me, and jerked my head toward his wet cock. He made me lick him clean as I masturbate myself. I was scared he would hurt me or my baby so I did as he instructed. My pussy started to respond to my fingers and I felt myself on the verge of a climax. I didn't want to cum! I refuse to cum! I screamed at the top of my lungs and woke myself up...it was all a dream. Just a terrible dream!

I jumped from the bed and made sure everything was locked down. The telephone was indeed working and there was no news break about James escaping. Everything was as it should be.

I hadn't even had the baby yet as I was only seven months pregnant. As I tried to calm down I realized that my pussy was throbbing and I actually was on the verge of an orgasm.

I went to the closet and pulled out the device where I had hidden it. It was a double cup breast pump. I took it to my bed and attached it to my swollen breasts. I turned the suction on low and felt the gentle sucking and releasing of the vacuum. As the seal was set, I put a bottle at the end of the tube and turned the section up high. Mother's Milk began to be sucked out of me and into the bottles. With my boobs being sucked soo good, I slipped my hand down inside my panties and with pure humiliation and disgust with myself......I masturbated!!

Randi

Birandi
Birandi
13 Followers
12