Deputized as a Slaver Ch. 02

Story Info
Once captured, Carl gets an explanation of benefits.
2.7k words
4.22
13.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2. An explanation of benefits

*

Over the years he had became increasingly driven by fantasies of being dominated and humiliated by beautiful women. He had tried to put these desires out of his mind but over time they became more insistent and compulsive. He knew only too well that it had become illegal to have these thoughts and that these impulses would eventually spell his demise.

He would have sought out professional counseling but the recently enacted laws that enabled slavery contained provisions that repealed any and all confidentiality between patient and therapist. In this brave new world, a counselor would be legally bound to report the patient's admissions of submissiveness and soon thereafter the patient would be arrested and sent to a therapeutic facility to fully develop his need for slavery.

One fateful evening, he found himself terribly attracted to Chloe like a moth to a flame. His rational mind told him to go home but after a few drinks his suppressed impulses overpowered him.

By night's end he lay naked and fully exposed on her couch as she massaged his penis and testicles with baby oil.

She was a slaver. He knew that. It was her job to ferret out vulnerable closet submissives, such as himself, coaxing them to reveal to their deeply hidden needs to be humiliated.

Being ejaculated by a slaver in front of the hidden camera would be sufficient evidence to register a formerly free and autonomous individual as livestock with the U.S. Department of Agriculture. As a legally registered slave, he would be stripped of all legal rights, he could be bought and sold at auction, and he would be duty bound to service any free person of either gender who happened to assert their authority over him.

Her exquisitely manicured nails, stroked his engorged penis and gently caressed his testicles. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever encountered. Tall, mocha complexion, long full frizzy black hair, elegantly dressed. He glanced at her Rolex shimmering in the candlelight as her fingers lovingly worshiped his genitals. He realized how she could afford such an expensive watch and dimly understood that he was just one in a long line of victims that preceded him and those who would follow him into this irrevocable act of degradation and surrender.

The living room was filled with incense and the sound of soft jazz.

Her sensuous lips smiled, as her fingers urged him on toward his inevitable demise.

"Let yourself go, carl," she cooed cheerfully.

"I'm here to catch it. I'm here to catch you."

Suddenly, his whole body seized up. He could not go one stroke further and spurted everything he had all over his chest and her Ann Klein blouse and skirt in one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever experienced in his life. Her slender fingers were covered with his semen.

Before she could wipe him off, the front door burst open and two EMT's, a man and a woman, came rushing in. The male brandished an electric cattle prong in one hand and a digital camera in the other to record the pick-up and delivery. The female carried a black leather dog collar and a chain.

Chloe looked at him with some sadness, "I'm so sorry, carl. Our time together has been too short and now it is over. You need to go with these nice people. They will take good care of you. I'll come to see you at your holding facility."

He attempted to resist but one shock to the hip from the cattle prong quickly instilled an attitude of compliance.

The female slipped the collar around his neck, and snapped a metal chain to the collar.

He stood dazed and defenseless in front of Chloe and his captors. She may have betrayed him but he was complicit in his own captivity for reasons he would eventually understand.

Chloe teared up as they led him naked out into the chilly night air into to the ambulance, blindfolded him and strapped his arms and legs to the gurney.

He immediately lost all track of sense of time and place. It seemed like he was drifting in some kind of a fuzzy womb for what may have been days.

Finally, a twenty something freckled redhead nurse appeared at the foot of what must have been the bed he was sleeping on.

"Wake up, sleepy head. It's time we get you formally admitted."

As he awoke, his fingers instinctively went to his neck only to find the leather collar locked around his neck. As he traced the circumference of the leather, he was shocked to find the metal leash attached thereto.

She took by him the leash and walked him down the corridor. The linoleum floor was cold to the heels of his bare feet. He was aware of his own nudity. As they walked down the corridor, he would see other naked people, some men, some women, being led by leash.

The nurse took him into what appeared to be a medical office.

"Welcome, carl, my name is Doctor Lorenz."

She was aglow with a dominant beauty, long flowing blond hair, blue eyes, red dress, classic features. carl's nostrils took in the scent of alluring perfume.

"I welcome you to our Facility for Cognitive Reassignment. As you may know, with the enactment of the Slavery Enabling laws, the government set up facilities such as this across the country."

"Our statutory mandate is to take human beings who are already legally enslaved or about to become legally enslaved and transform them into reliable subjects who satisfactorily accept being enslaved psychologically, emotionally, and physiologically".

The Doctor proceeded to sit in a chair across from a couch. Not knowing what to do he sat down on the couch.

"No, carl," she exclaimed, "livestock is not allowed on good furniture. I want you to sit on the floor facing me with your legs spread wide."

Carl feebly attempted to comply.

"A little wider, carl. As a slave you need to get used to being totally exposed, hands on your knees!"

Carl's cock and balls were now totally exposed to this elegant and authoritative female doctor. It made him very uncomfortable to see her staring at his cock. As if that wasn't bad enough, the Doctor got up, approached him, took his metal leash and ran it down his back and through his butt crack, pulling it forward to straddle between his two testicles before sitting down again.

"I don't know why you did it, carl. You had so much, a promising future, a reasonably good stock portfolio, your freedom and you gave it all up," said the Doctor pulling up the slack at her end of the leash.

"Doctor?",carl whispered.

"Yes, carl."

"Permission to speak?"

"Granted."

"I don't know why either. This is something I hope to learn."

"Let me explain what you have to look forward to here, carl", the Doctor continued.

"Your training here is based upon the hypothesis that there exists a certain percentage in the general population who are submissives, who have an irresistible need to be owned and controlled by a dominant.

"The Facility of Cognitive Reassignment exists to provide an environment conducive for submissives like you to explore their true and deepest needs, drop the superficial trappings of their inauthentic life, and expose all to anyone eligible to own them.

"Obviously, you have already met one of our slavers, Chloe," the Doctor chuckled.

"This facility is staffed by therapists and doctors deeply dedicated to power exchange between dominants and latent submissives. One of our Federal mandates is to create for the government and the public guidance as to what constitutes a natural state of slavery and what would be reasonable and reliable expectations for slave performance.

"I'm happy to inform you that after the full course of training you will be nothing more than an animal, a shameless lustful pet whose sole purpose will be to service and satisfy on demand anyone who is superior to you.

"carl, how do you feel about being naked in front of women in authority?"

"I feel embarrassed, Doctor."

"carl, from now on, you will address me as Mistress, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Let me explain to you the rights you have forfeited" said the doctor, pulling up the slack on his leash.

"Under Federal law, a slave such as yourself shall have no right whatsoever to own property or personal items of any kind. Any possessions that you may have shall be confiscated and sold to reimburse us for the costs of your treatment.

"Your slaver, Chloe, will be initiating legal proceedings to seize your condo, your car, and your investments. Any licenses, professional or otherwise you may have obtained from the state will be revoked. As you begin your training, we will be applying to the USDA to have you registered as fungible livestock.

"From this moment on, you will be forbidden from wearing clothing. Since you are now no more than a mere possession of those deemed more worthy in our society, you can no longer be allowed to have any possessions for yourself, including clothing.

"Do you understand what I've explained so far, carl?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Your forced nudity confers upon us as your trainers control and direction of your sexuality and will serve you as a continuing reminder and ultimate acceptance of your enslavement.

"The first thing you learn here is that there are two sets of rules. Rules that apply to humans, and rules that apply to slaves. Humans are not slaves and slaves are not human. If our staff or anyone else was to treat a human like a slave we would be abusing him by denying his freedom and self autonomy. If we were to treat a slave like a human we would likewise be abusing the slave by denying him the certainty and security of his slavery.

"Ultimately, those of us who are human have no choice but to accept our role as owners and dominants and submissives have no choice but to relinquish their freedom and personhood to embrace their socially enforced humiliation and slavery. That's just the way it is.

"Slaves exist solely for the solely for the satisfaction of humans. As a slave you may very well be purchased by a corporation to perform labor and services that you formerly received a paycheck for. We at the facility accept the economic reality that more and more slaves will be bought at auction so they can work side by side with salaried employees. Employers will be able to get more and more labor for less and less money."

"Mistress, may I ask a question"

"Go ahead, carl"

"Mistress, won't that mean that there will always be more and more slaves?", carl asked.

"These issues no longer concern you", exclaimed the Doctor quite annoyed.

"From here on in, you need to accept that is your place to obey, not to think or question. Is that understood, slave?"

Agitated, the Doctor began pulling on the leash between her patient's balls.

"Yes, Mistress", carl whispered.

"The second thing you will soon learn here is while humans are entitled to their own sexual preferences whatever they may be, slaves have no such choices available to them. As a slave, any natural inclinations and desires you may have had in the past are now irrelevant and forever beyond your reach.

"Is that understood, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," muttered carl.

"As a new slave," continued the Doctor," you will have to get used to spending much if not most of your time in the company of other naked males of varying ages.

"You will attend classes every day in which you will be required to share you darkest desires and fantasies with your assigned therapists and the other patients, being mostly male. In these classes you will get used to seeing other men being masturbated by staff or by other patients at the direction of the staff. And you will have to get used to being masturbated by staff or other patients."

"Can i ask why this is necessary, Mistress?"

"The purpose of your training, slave, is to make you marketable to all stripes of consumers. Therefore, in these classes and in individual sessions, you will be forced to perform masturbation and fellatio with such other males as we may choose for you.

"In this way, we can have you train each other to accommodate the needs of prospective male owners. As a patient in this facility you will learn to love and enjoy different cocks in front of mostly female therapists and trainers who will be continually evaluating your progress and performance.

"After some trial and error, we have actually discovered that having two slaves cumming together as a team effort is a satisfactory method of attaining and maintaining high levels of submissiveness to staff and prospective owners.

"Another matter, slave. You will observe that there are quite a few female patients in this facility. You will see them working in the cafeteria and performing menial janitorial and housekeeping duties. Occasionally, we will retain a female slave as an unpaid live-in therapist or trainer. A 'volunteer', one might say. You will encounter quite a few nude females in your classes and training sessions.

"Many of them started here as student therapist trainees and even as slavers on the outside. But they had low moral standards and succumbed to the temptation of having intimate sexual relationships with their patients. They violated all standards of professionalism and ethics by willingly allowing themselves to be contaminated by slave semen.

"Under the Federal Slavery Enabling statute," stated the Doctor," anyone other than a registered owner, that is to say any trainer, therapist or slaver who has been found to have had sexual relations with a registered slave or submissive patient shall forfeit his or her freedom as a free citizen and shall themselves be registered as a slave to be trained at a facility and sold at auction.

"In our hierarchy female slaves are even lower in status than male slaves, and we have had incidents here at the Facility where males have copulated with females with or without their consent, to the extent that a female slave is even capable of giving consent.

"In the course of your training you will be directed to copulate or otherwise service any such female subjects as we may choose for you under controlled conditions.

"As a slave your humiliation, training, counseling sessions and interactions with other patients sexual or otherwise will be recorded on video for case study, peer review, or dissemination on the internet to paying subscribers."

"carl, do you think that just because you once had a good paying job, drove a fancy car, and had a nice wardrobe, that you are not like the other patients you are about to encounter here?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, but I'm too confused to answer that."

"Well, carl, I want to disabuse you of any such notion. You are about to learn, that you are just a shameful, lustful animal like all the others you are about to meet.

"With the benefit of your training sessions, daily injections of behavioral modification drugs, and play exercises with other patients, you will soon be one of them, lustful, submissive, eager to please.

"In fact, carl, I am pleased to say that after you have finished your training with us, you will be able to fully and fearlessly connect with your sexual self in a way that was denied you in your earlier life.

"Being admitted here with us is the price you pay for going home with one of our slavers and having too much to drink.

"By the way, speaking of your slaver, Chloe will be joining us to observe your training sessions and to participate in your performance evaluations.

"I'm sure you will have a lot to discuss", the Doctor snickered.

All carl could think of was when would he see Chloe again?

Could she ever desire him like this or maybe more importantly, would she nurture his emerging kinks now that he had been so utterly degraded?

The End

*

Your votes & comments are appreciated.