Deputized as a Slaver Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe ruminates as She humiliates carl at Detention Center.
2.5k words
4.61
16.1k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe couldn't believe her luck. She had been in the process of finishing up graduate school when the Slavery Enabling Statutes were passed. It was no small irony that her graduating with a Masters in both Sexual and Marital Counseling would enable her to become one of the first applicants to be certified by the State as a Slaver.

Chloe had always had something of a sadistic streak in her and had fancied herself as a closet dominatrix in college. She arrived at her life-long fascination with penises once she witnessed firsthand the irreversible exchange of power that would occur as she gave her boyfriends hand jobs in the dorms.

Dating extensively throughout college, she came to relish her own unique brand of sexuality as a zero sum game that redistributed power between her and those who would gladly sign up to become her victims. She looked forward to meeting young men as equals and then gradually reducing them into pathetic lust driven animals she could break up with once her exquisite cruelty drained them of all initiative and self-esteem.

The spectacle of formerly self-confident males losing all control as she asserted her dominance over them absolutely thrilled her to the marrow. Wanton orgasm had become the prevailing drug of choice and she was the acknowledged dealer on campus, leading her willing victims down the path of addiction.

Although Chloe enjoyed the occasional intercourse, the main course for her was taking a date home and having him reveal to her his darkest fantasies as she slowly stroked his cock over glasses of wine and candlelight.

Her sexuality fused with triumph if she could get her date to tell her in graphic and explicit detail all those things that would otherwise humiliate him in real life, taking him over the edge to come all over himself and her fingers.

She would memorize his recitation of fantasies of humiliation and debasement and then tenderly repeat them back to him during their subsequent hand job sessions, all the while conditioning him to experience more and more intense ejaculations under her direction.

A fully liberated woman, Chloe had long ago seized upon the opportunity to enjoy her life at the expense of others.

Now with the passage of the Slavery Enabling Statutes, she got paid to do what she had previously done for her own entertainment. What had formerly been a mere avocation had morphed into a lucrative professional calling.

After all, weren't most men miserable, pretentious creatures whose weaknesses of will and moral character justified them being enslaved and pressed into service for the common good? As far as Chloe was concerned, a submissive man's place in the New Order was to be naked, collared, and leashed.

Ever the astute observer of male psychology, Chloe knew that most of the males she met in her professional encounters secretly regarded their genitalia as their most prized possession. Under the new slavery laws, once her fingers brought them to orgasm, they would be stripped of all basic human rights and reintroduced into this brave new world as mere livestock, continually bought and sold on the open market.

Being competitive and driven to success, Chloe was gratified to know she was contributing to the betterment of society by exercising those natural gifts which came so easily to her.

Today she was making her scheduled appearance at the Enslavement Detention Center to evaluate carl's rehabilitation.

As the armed guard waved her past the security gate, she was bemused by her own observation that while she was wearing a photo id around her neck to document her station in life her latest thrall, carl, would be wearing nothing but a collar and leash to proclaim his fall from grace at her hands.

* * *

It had been three weeks since carl's propensity for enslavement had been elicited and recorded on Chloe's sofa. He had immediately been arrested and spirited off to the holding facility. It was easy to distinguish the staff from the patients. The staff wore clothing and the patients walked the halls naked. Many wore collars and were led by leash by their trainers.

The drugs administered to him seemed to corrode his memory while at the same time bolstering his libido and obscuring any inhibitions he may have brought with him into this captivity. Used and abused in front of the staff and other patients he was at first consumed with embarrassment and then shocked to realize his embarrassment was gradually morphing into lewd arousal. He drifted through uncounted days languishing in group therapy sessions where no one's secrets were safe from the prying interrogation of sadistic therapists wearing alluring perfumes and authoritarian business attire.

carl found it increasingly difficult to remember the details of his life before coming here. Every time he was masturbated or otherwise humiliated by one of the trainers in front of hundreds of thousands of internet viewers, his mind focused on one thing and one thing only, his desire to be with Chloe on any basis she would have him. He was obsessed by her cold beauty and contempt for him. He felt a karmic connection to her, and he knew that if that connection was ever severed, he would be dead to the life ahead of him.

And then she appeared before him like a feverish, hallucinatory vision. His heart started to beat wildly as she approached him. His whole being was filled with adoration and longing for her to take him from the depravity of this prison and into the shelter of her arms.

"How do you like your new life, carl?" she asked, smirking at his straining erection.

As she took the chair in front of him, he kneeled as if by instinct and began kissing her stiletto heels.

"I see your trainers teach you well," she said as she lifted her heel high enough for him to take the largest part of into his mouth.

"Just think about it, carl," she sneered with derision, "if only you and I had met under different circumstances and you had the testicular fortitude not to cave in to your filthy submissive thoughts, just imagine how different things could have been between us today.

"You would have still been a man, quite possibly my man, retaining the legal capacity to make love to me like real men do, instead of becoming the dog that I must now walk on a leash."

As he kissed her ankles and sucked on her toes, she gently put her lips to his dog collar, inhaling the leather aroma of his servitude, giving him gentle kisses on the cheek, whispering in his ear what a fine slave he was going to make.

"There's one thing my profession has taught me," Chloe told him, "and that is that a man's worst enemy is his own ignorance regarding the latent cravings inside him.

"You were foolish enough to trust me to know you better than you knew yourself.

"Your inability to curb your urges gave me no choice but to entrap you and enslave you. I have no choice about being a slaver just like you apparently have no choice about being a slave."

carl was adrift and lost in his confusion. He could not wrap his head around all the emotions he had come to experience since being forcibly taken to this place. He loved Chloe, no he was in love with her. She was everything he ever wanted in a woman. He needed her to humiliate him in every way and use him up. He needed to be conquered and consumed.

"Mistress, Chloe," he trembled.

"Could you ever find it in your heart to love a lowly slave such as me?"

She gave him the answer he was already trained to anticipate.

"An accomplished Slaver such as myself could never stoop to have feelings for a pathetic little worm like you," she sneered, "as this would be an admission of weakness for everyone else to see.

"Such an occurrence would upset the whole New Order.

"For a Slaver to love a slave would work an abuse on both the Slaver and the slave and undermine the very institution of Slavery.

"Besides," shuddered Chloe, "I've known quite a few slavers who foolishly got emotionally involved with their inventory, allowing themselves to be contaminated by slave sperm."

"What happened to them?" asked carl.

"Once they were found out, they were unceremoniously stripped of their profession and their freedom. They were indentured as sex slave trophies to some of the Senators and Congressman who voted for the Statutes. It was required viewing for us to watch them being humiliated on-line."

Having said that, Chloe began to nibble on one of carl's nipples. Her fingers traced circles in his sparse chest hair and then purposefully migrated down his chest to his belly and then inevitably to his painfully hard erection.

She smiled at him and said, "From now on your constant nudity shall always be a reminder to you and your handlers that you that can never again be a free man.

"You will never again be an equal with your former friends, and acquaintances, and the paying visitors who come to see you in this facility, to taunt you, to laugh at the outcome of your poor choices, and to use your body for their own entertainment and amusement."

She smiled at him as her hand found and grabbed his raging erection.

"It's time for us to perform for the camera", she said. "We can't disappoint our subscribers.

"Who knows, maybe we can find buyer for you in that audience."

Gently, she led him by the leash to lie down on a nearby surgical bed surrounded by cameras. He offered up no resistance to the restraints as she secured his wrists and ankles inside the manacles attached to the bed.

As he gazed up at her face, it suddenly seemed to him that her features began to soften and become flushed. For a moment here and there he thought he saw something more than mere familiarity aglow in her eyes, something resembling vulnerability. He could sense her hardened nipples as she leaned over to kiss him passionately on the lips.

She gave him a warm smile as she felt his body twitch in response to her closed fist sliding up and down his manhood. She gently separated and fondled his testicles with her thumb and index finger while her ring finger discovered and massaged the nerve endings in his perineum. Occasionally a nail playfully toyed with his anus.

This is what Chloe did best. Reduce her men, and there were many, into expressing their most basic and venal sexual needs in front of the camera, in front of the audience, in front of friends, in front of former co-workers who knew them when they were still free men with jobs and futures to look forward to.

Every man who had the misfortune of coming into her life ultimately learned his place in the New Order. She was the siren who successfully pulled herself up on the downfall of the men who lacked the will to resist her. She found her religion in knowing that the exchange of power she conjured was always final and inescapable. Once a thrall, always a thrall.

He had revealed himself to her at their first encounter and now she had him relive his humiliation by describing to the audience what it was like when she first stroked his cock on the night they met.

"Such a nice cock," she cooed for the cameras.

"Too bad you lacked the strength to hold on to your manhood and your freedom. Tsk tsk, such a waste.

"Look at you, naked, collared, restrained to this bed, on display for an appreciative audience.

"Do you like how I jerk off your cock?

"Do you like being milked by powerful women?

"Can you feel my power over you growing as my hand moves up your shaft?

"Can you feel your own power diminishing every time my hand moves down your shaft?

"Every orgasm you share with me, carl, is like a drug induced high.

"You know it's wrong for you to be here with me like this but you just can't resist the sweet sensations, can you?

"You realize, of course, that with every orgasm you give me, I am extracting whatever residue of free will you have left.

"You're already too weak to be a man. You're already too weak to have self-respect or a life of your own. You're just an animal, carl.

"And when you eventually get too old to interest an owner, I'll be driving past you on the interstate as you're working on a road crew laying asphalt in the hot sun, chained ankle to ankle to other naked slaves."

Carl moaned softly as she played with his genitals. He softly rattled his chains as she brought him closer to his climax. He could imagine women in the audience laughing at the spectacle of him being displayed like this. The first time he allowed her to do this was one time too many. And now in the twilight of the rest of his life, he would never get enough of her ministrations.

"Slave," she whispered, "could you handle watching a real man make love to me?

"Can you imagine me offering my body to a real man with a real cock. Wouldn't you find that exciting, slave?

"How would you feel seeing me give to a free man what you as a slave can never have?"

She was relentless.

Arching his hips, carl let out a deep groan as his treacherous masturbatrix pumped him harder and faster. He moaned as he felt his toes begin to curl up on him.

"Go ahead, carl.

"Let the whole world see you come. Show them how vile your dirty little needs really are."

He was trying to find within the last shred of resistance but it was no use. His body was going to betray him just as she had betrayed him. There was nothing he could do but accept the role she had chosen for him.

She smiled at him as his fading willpower surrendered to his imminent release. He could feel his orgasm summoning itself from somewhere deep beneath his loins. She praised him as he began spurting copious amounts of semen all over her hands and her blouse.

His happy ending was greeted by polite applause from the camera technicians milling around. The video would be a commercial success.

While he was in afterglow, she lay down beside him, stroking his chest and kissing him. He wanted to put his arms around her but the restraints kept both his arms locked in place.

His nudity felt so right lying next to her fully clothed. He had waited a lifetime for this moment. Her nails lazily played with his spent penis contented in her pride of ownership.

She ordered him to lick the globules of his cum off her blouse.

Ever so softly, she whispered beyond the earshot of the cameras, "I'm going to find a way to take you home so you can watch me make love to another man."

* * * *

I would greatly appreciate your votes, criticisms, and comments!

Feel free to contact me.