Deputy Duffy Goes To Puppy Heaven

Story Info
Deputy Duffy stops car with four women.
6k words
4.4
153.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot spring night and I was on routine patrol. It was almost 2am and I was working my way back to town to get a bite to eat when an old Chevy flew past me. I thought I recognized the car, as I took off after it, (my pancakes would have to wait.)

Foot to the floor, I caught up to it and hit the lights. I was a little surprised when it quickly pulled over. Now in my headlights, I could see clearly that it was Derek Smothers' car, alright. He was the local bad-ass, or so he thought. I suddenly had an uneasy feeling about this stop. I'd only had my shield for three years and knew that my backup was miles away.

"Derek would never just pull over, at least without a little chase first," I thought, again and again. Just in case, I unclipped my gun as I slowly approached the car's passenger side, so as to stay off the roadway. Using my flashlight to light up the car's interior, I quickly noticed that there were four occupants, two in the front, two in the back. I tapped on the half-opened passenger side window, carefully watching as the passenger rolled it all the way down.

"Keep your hands where I can see them!" I commanded sternly.

Taking a quick look around the car, the four passengers complied with my order. One thing I also quickly noticed is that they were all women. I felt a slight sense of relief, as I used my flashlight to light up the driver's face.

"Miss, would you turn on the interior light?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Duffy, it doesn't work," the driver mumbled.

"That's Deputy Duffy!" I quickly barked, thinking the voice was familiar. I slowly recognized the driver as Amanda Smothers -- Derek's younger sister. The whole Smothers family was well known around these parts, as they were always up to no good.

"Deputy Duffy.... More like Deputy Dog," I heard the front seat passenger mumble. Using my flashlight, I lit up the passenger in front of me.

"Ah, the lovely Angel Harding," I thought to myself, as the light lit up her hard features. "What a piece of work she was."

"Hey, enough of the light, asshole."

Keeping my calm, I shifted my flashlight to the backseat. I lit up the two backseat passengers. Although they were good looking young women, I did not recognize them, so I turned my light and attention back to the driver.

"Amanda, are we in a hurry tonight?" I asked.

I almost chuckled, as I listened to her half-assed excuse. Honestly, I used the opportunity to check her out instead, since I hadn't seen her in awhile. Amanda had the classic girl-next-door looks, although, she didn't always act that way. I mean, everyone says she's cute, but to me, not shockingly so. She had nice light brown hair that was clipped back off her face. My eyes traveled south. She was wearing a tight sky blue shirt that hugged her body, making it very obvious to me that she wasn't wearing a bra. As my eyes continued south, she wore a short white skirt that didn't hide much of her nice tanned legs that were capped off with heeled clogs.

"Amanda, isn't this your brothers car?" I asked, before Amanda caught my wandering eye.

"Yeah," she said looking at me, batting her pretty green eyes. "You know that."

"And does he know you have it tonight?" I asked.

After waiting for a minute or so for an answer, I added. "I mean, he gave you permission to use it? I mean, if I give him a call and ask?"

"Please don't," she pleaded, as more cries of leniency came from the backseat, which answered my question.

"Quiet!" I barked, trying to regain control of the situation. "I'm going to need to see all of your licenses, just so I know whom I'm dealing with."

"Oh, fuck that!" Angel snapped.

I repeated my request. I enjoyed watching them nervously fumble for their licenses, before I flashed my light at the first one. It was Angel Harding's license. Doing the math, she was 24-years-old, or so her license said.

"24.... Angel, c'mon, you can't be more than 19," I said with a laugh.

"Fuck you," was her quick reply.

"Watch your tongue!" was my quicker reply, although, I should have excepted so much. Angel was a tough, biker-chick in the making, complete with the dirty blonde hair, large breasts and a mouth on her that would make a sailor blush. I was not surprised that Angel's outfit consisted of a black Harley shirt, cut down the neck, so her ample cleavage showed, as well as her rose tattoo that was just over her right breast. She also had on cutoff jeans and work boots. She also smelled of cigarettes.

I turned my attention to the two foreign backseat passengers. The one closest to me was named Kim Stevens: Age 19. She had short brown hair and was by far the most conservatively dressed of the four girls. She wore a light blue blouse and full white pants. She even seemed to squirm when I used my flashlight to check her out. This was in sharp contrast to the lovely creature sitting next to her named, Farra Polensky: Age 20. She pointed out that she had no "H" at the end of her first name, like I cared. What I did care about was that Farra had nice blonde hair, which she wore in a ponytail, exposing her stunningly good looking face. I loved her sultry makeup job and the added touch of the purple glossy lipstick. She was wearing a tight fitting pink top that did little to hide her assets. She also wore a tight, tight, black skirt that was more like a wrap. When I lit her up, I could have sworn she opened her legs a little, exposing her small pink panties to me. I also loved how her well-tanned skin seemed to glisten under my light.

Pulling myself away from the "hardon maker", I turned my attention to Amanda, who was 21 by her drivers license, but I knew that she just graduated from high school last year, so I figured I had a couple of altered driver licenses in my possession. I figured I'd let that go for now, instead, I had Amanda pull her car off the main road onto a side street that led to a closed dump. They weren't really happy but Amanda complied. (I still had their IDs.)

"Where we coming from tonight and you betta tell me the truth?" I said in my best cop voice, when I was back at their car. "Or I'm going to search every inch of this car."

After a bit of hesitation as everyone looked around the car, Amanda cleared her throat. "We're coming from a party in town," Amanda mumbled. "But I wasn't drinking," she quickly added.

"Oh, nice, like he's going to fucking believe that!" Angel snarled, while punching Amanda. "Nice fucking job."

"Don't touch her," Farra shouted from the back.

"Fuck off," was Angel's reply. "You fucking whore," quickly followed.

Trying to regain control of the situation, I screamed at them, but they just ignored me, as the verbal tirades continued. I knew it wasn't going to be easy dealing with this crew. I kept my composer the best I could.

Proceeding to the back of the car, I looked at Kim, who was obviously embarrassed by the scene around her. I proceeded to ask her several questions, all that she answered after a bit of hesitation. It seemed the four of them where coming from a house party, everyone was drinking, except for Amanda, she swore. Everything was going fine until they walked in on Farra, who she said was "entertaining three young men."

"What do you mean when you say entertaining?" I asked her several times.

She just blushed and said, "You know."

I looked at Farra -- she just looked away. I enjoyed watching her squirm, since I kind of knew the answer anyways, but I had to keep asking. Angel, who must have been listening to Kim's story, as she was screaming at Farra, quickly joined in. "She was blowing them, you fucking pervert!"

Amanda quickly chipped in with, "And one of them was Angel's date, and one of them was my brother and the other one was one of his friends...I think."

I was looking at Farra, who had a sly grin on her face and then she added. "Angel's just mad because I got to them first. Plus, there were three of them and you know how convincing Derek can be. What else was I going to do?"

Angel quickly jumped in. "Well; it looked like you were enjoying it to me!" followed by a stream of obscenities that Farra was quickly returning.

"Ok," I announced, starting to lose my cool, and before a catfight broke out. "Looks like I'm going to have to call my father out here to lend me a hand."

"Call your fucking daddy!" Angel quickly screamed.

"Wait!" Amanda screamed louder, as I took out my handheld radio (that I had no intentions of using.)

"Please don't call the Sheriff," Amanda pleaded. "We'll behave."

Angel looked at me and then back at Amanda. "His dad is the fucking sheriff?"

The two girls in the backseat leaned closer to Amanda, who I swore whispered, "Strip Search Duffy." When they sat back with a look of panic on their face, I could only assume my suspicions were correct. (Once again my father's reputation never ceases to amaze me.)

"Please Deputy.... We will be good," Amanda purred.

"Are we going to be good?" I said, while pointing the flashlight in Angel's face, enjoying my newly acquired power, until she nodded.

"And no more fighting?" I said, now lighting up Farra's face.

"Yes, we will behave...just tell us what you want us to do and we'll do it," Farra said, her voice trailing off.

Angel spun around quickly, she wasn't happy. Amanda whispered something into Angel's ear that seemed to calm her down. I knew that they weren't hardened criminals, so I figured I could just let them go with a warning, after I had a little fun, of course.

After a brief pause to let them settle down, I turned my flashlight to the roof over Angel's, who was now sitting back against her seat, head. I was looking in the window, my forehead resting against the top edge of the car's roof. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but my eyes couldn't help but notice Angel's ample cleavage, heaving just a foot away from me and they wanted to see more. She must have noticed my stare, because she gave me a dirty look. I just smiled back at her and tapped my badge. She looked around the car and it seemed like everyone was waiting for her to do or say something. Seemingly in a huff, Angel reached up and pulled her Harley shirt down off her shoulders, causing her bra-less, torpedoed like breasts, with huge brown nipples, to spring out.

"Is this what you were waiting for, huh, you want a little show?" She hissed.

After the initial shock, I was taking my time with my gaze. Enjoying the fact that I'm probably the last person in the world, she wanted to show her tits too. All while she looked at me, as if waiting for my answer.

"They're nice, a little big for my taste, but nice," I finally said, with a wide grin, which seemed to piss her off, even more. I looked around the car. "Ok, who is next?"

The girls all traded looks. Nervous seconds ticked by.

"Mine are a little smaller and more natural looking," Farra suddenly cried out from the back seat. "Don't you think?"

Farra took this opportunity to peel off her top. Predicting Angel's reaction to this, I used my flashlight and forearm to keep her from spinning around and killing the wise-cracking girl. This also lit up the back, as Farra was arching her back, pushing her very firm and perky breasts forwards. They were well tanned with nice shinny nipples, which she started teasing with her fingers. For the next several minutes, all eyes were on the show Farra was putting on.

"Next," I managed, although I could have watched her forever.

"C'mon, Amanda, yours are better, show'em...go ahead!" Angel gushed.

"They aren't that nice," Amanda said, pointing at Farra, who was still caressing her lovely breasts. I think she knew she had a tough act to follow.

"Fuck that whore!" Angel barked, while turning to me. "Those are still too big, aren't they?"

"Maybe, a little," I mumbled (lying my fucking ass off), while again reluctantly turning the flashlight towards Amanda, while also noticing that the "hardon maker" had almost done her job.

"Oh god," Amanda whispered, as she slowly lifted her sky blue T-shirt over her head. "I can't believe we're doing this."

I had to concur with her last statement.

"Nice, huh?" Angel whispered to me. "They're a nice firm B cup, but just look at those nipples, so nice and perky. They're always hard like that. They look like they want to shoot off her chest, they just beg for a good sucking."

"Angel!" Amanda gasped at her friend's description of her breasts, while I again concurred. I did the best I could to keep my poker face, something my father taught me. Never let them know what you are thinking or feeling, but inside I was jumping up and down little a little boy who got a new bike for Christmas. I was in Puppy Heaven.

I switched the light roaming back and forth between the three girls, who did their best to show their assets, when it became their turn. Finally my light came to rest on Kim. I didn't think she would go for it and frankly I didn't care if she did or didn't.

Angel looked over her shoulder at Kim and then back to me. "That'll never work, plus I don't think she has any tits."

"C'mon Angel, be nice," Amanda huffed. "She's just a little shy."

"Frigid is more like it," Angel added, which was followed by a slap on the side of her head, from Kim. I again used my flashlight to keep Angel in place.

"Hey, she's doing it," Farra said excitingly from the backseat.

Returning my light to the back, I saw Kim slowly unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse. She looked around the car before peeling back her blouse, revealing a white silky bra. Her face was flushed and her hands trembled slightly, as she unsnapped the front latch of her bra and slowly open the two-half's. Her breasts were definitely the smallest of the group, but they were well proportioned. She had almost no areolae, but she had two long pink nipples that compared with her white, almost transparent skin, gave her quite an exotic look.

Amanda was the first to comment. "Oh, Kim, those are nice!"

Farra added "not bad" as she reached over and flicked Kim's long nipple, causing Kim to fold her arms over her breasts.

"I didn't think she had it in her," Angel said with a laugh.

Amanda leaned over and purred, "Can we go now deputy, sir?"

"Well, that was fun," I said sarcastically, not wanting them to know how much I enjoyed their show. I also wanted to see just how far they were willing to go with their little game. I shook my head. "But I don't think so." (I also wasn't buying the "deputy, sir" shit.)

Amanda sunk back in her seat, hand to the face, probably realizing I wasn't going to be that easy.

"Not impressed, eh, big boy?" Farra's sexy voice came from the back. "Well, maybe this is more like it, eh?"

Farra spun around, she flipped up her short wrap, and then she began tugging down her small thong panties, right down to her knees, which were resting on the car's bench seat. Feeling the heat from my light, she waged her ass back and forth, while looking back over her shoulder. She was also licking a finger with her purple lips.

"Geez...put your eyes back in your head!" Angel snapped. "You want to see some ass? Well, this is an ass!"

With that comment, she leaned over and grabbed Amanda by the waist and despite Amanda's protests, she quickly had her in place. Amanda's knees rested on the bench seat, her ass turned in my direction, her head resting out the open driver's side window. Angel grabbed the bottom of Amanda's skirt and lifted it up and tucked it into the waistband. My eyes and light, turning to the front again.

"Amanda, you dirty girl," Angel teased, as her hand massaged Amanda's naked ass, as she didn't wear panties. Amanda had some reply about it being hot or something, but I was too mesmerized to really hear what was being said right then. What I did notice was that my flashlight was getting a little dimmer.

"Oh, fuck...please batteries hold up...for the love of god." Cursing the lord and myself for not changing them more often.

I was torn as to what to watch. The scene in the backseat: Farra had turned over and had one leg on the seat in front of her, which exposed her fine pussy, lightly covered by fine blonde pubic hair. She was running her small fingers over her lightly covered pussy lips, while letting out sexy moans of pleasure. In the front seat: Angel was giving Amanda's firm backside a thorough going over. Each girl seemed to be trying to "one up" each other, every time I shifted my light between the front and the backseat.

"I'm getting bored," I announced, as convincingly as I could.

"Well, check this out Deputy Do.... Duffy, I did it this morning," Angel said, as she spread Amanda's ass cheeks apart, revealing her shaved pussy to my eyes.

"Look at how pink it is," Angel continued. "So pretty, bet you would love to able to do this," she added, and then she leaned forward and ran her tongue along Amanda's pussy, causing Amanda's body to shake.

"Angel, not here!" Amanda moaned, but Angel picked up the pace. "Oh god, Angel.... Owww, not there, too."

"Hey, no fair, that's cheating, guys always go for that lezbo shit," Farra chirped up from the back.

"Kim, we can beat those guys," Farra pleaded.

Kim, who had put her top back on, just gave her a disgusting look and opened the back door, just as my light went dead.

"Ah, the fucking batteries," I cursed.

I didn't know what to expect next, as Kim turned to me and rested a hand on my shoulder as she spoke. "Sir, can you please take me home? I really can't deal with all this girl/girl stuff, plus they'll be going at it all night now."

"Ok, just tell me where you live and I'll drop you off," I said, although I was still a little bummed that the show was over and what I was really thinking was, "Fucking batteries, if I ever see that fucking bunny!"

Kim suddenly leaned forward and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. It surprised the hell out of me.

"Not my home, yours silly," she purred.

"I think I can do that," I added quickly, surprised that the shy Kim would be so forward. "Gotta love college chicks."

"And I think I can do something with that," she whispered, as she ran her hand over my erection, that I had sported for sometime now.

"Ok, maybe she's not that shy after all," I thought, with a chuckle.

I led her hand and hand back to my patrol car. I opened the door for her and she slid by, as she did this I spun her around and quickly handcuffed her hands behind her back.

"What are you doing this for?" Kim screamed over and over.

"Just relax," I whispered into her ear, as I sat her in the front seat. "We have all night to fuck. In fact, I have tomorrow off, but now you'll just have to be patient." I buckled her in, she wasn't happy.

I started up my patrol car and turned on my spotlight, aiming it at the back of Derek's car. I locked my gun-belt in my trunk and rushed back to the Chevy.

"As much as I was looking forward to fucking Kim, like a human fuck toy, I wasn't just going to leave three girls in heat," my brain screamed. "Plus, I still had their IDs in my shirt pocket."

I opened the backdoor and quickly slid in, taking Kim's spot in the car. I noticed that the girls had fixed their clothing. They all wore surprised looks on the face, as their eyes focused on me.

"What, I leave and the party stops?" I said with a laugh.

"We just thought, I mean, we gave you a good show," Amanda muttered. "And you let us go."

"Yeah, get the fuck out of here," Angel barked.

"Yes, you did, but you're not going to get a guy all excited and then run off," I said and then I unsnapped my pants.

"What are you doing?" All three of them seem to ask simultaneously.

"Anything I want." I ran my hand over Farra's shoulder and then over her great tits that I had admired so much earlier. She trembled under my touch. I pulled off her top. "You my dear can start by sucking my dick!"

12