Deputy Duffy's Christmas Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“They’re kind of small Bob!” Daisy moaned.

“Well try’em on, lets see,” Bob said with glee. “Yes lets see if we are naturals, just like mom!” He quickly thought.

“You’re kidding right?” Daisy moaned and her sister followed with a few F bombs included.

“Lets go, I haven’t gut all day,” Bob snapped, as if he was growing impatient. He just had to see the treasures that they were hiding now.

“Wait turn off the cameras, and I will,” Daisy moaned and her sister followed. “Oh yah turn those fucking things the fuck off.”

“No can do, there on timers,” Bob said figuring they didn’t have a clue about technology, and he added crossing his fingers. “No one will see them.”

“Oh man,” Daisy said turning her back to the cameras. She filled her chest with air before she started to slide her cotton panties down her legs, her sister begging her to stop. “ Just do it.”

When Daisy stood up to change pairs, Bob’s eyes lit up. Natural blondes always did that to him, as did the deep pink flesh that it did little to hide, especially when Daisy stepped into her new panties. Bob was even more delighted at his little green, mesh, thong panty selection now. Delight into delirious, when his new elf even followed his twirling finger motion with her body.

“Not bad,” Bob moaned, in one of the poorest choices of words ever.

“Let’s try on the top.” Bob said, ignoring the statuesque like Felicia’s death ray of a glare.

“What about my skirt?” Daisy moaned, still felling naked.

“Well that's easy,” Bob said, as he lifted the skirt from the desk.

“Velcro,” he purred, as he reached around a surprised Daisy’s waist and squeezed the sides together.

“Terrific,” Daisy moaned, as she felt like this skirt was even smaller then the sales girls wore.

“And now the top,” Bob said trying to contain his excitement. He just loved seeing a new pair of tits for the first time. “It’s a little tricky, so I’ll help.”

“I think I can manage,” Daisy moaned.

“We wouldn’t want to ruin it,” Bob said as he picked up the top. “Just take off that shirt and I’ll show yah, and if yah wearing a bra, lose that too.”

“Now hold on just a sec buddy,” Felicia screamed, grabbing the top out of his hands. “No way, this thing is like see-through. See Sis. No way, not in front of kids!”

“Kids!” Bob said with a laugh. “Nonsense this is an adult’s only Christmas special, it’s held upstairs after hours. You buy a CD, you get a picture with Santa and his Elves for a buck. I already have elves for the kid’s party. Didn’t your mother tell yah?”

“No,” Felicia snapped. “A buck?”

“Well it still raises money for the hungry,” Bob said reclaiming the top. “Even more than the kids one in fact.”

“Pictures?” Felicia moaned.

“So where were we?“ Bob asked, as if he didn’t know.

“Well if it’s for a good cause,” Daisy moaned, lifting her top over her head, just as Felicia was going to argue more. Bob instantly devouring Daisy’s large breasts, topped with ever so slightly, puffy pink nipples, so her pleas would’ve fallen on deaf ears anyways.

“Ok this is how this goes,” Bob said, as he slipped Daisy's arm into one sleeve of the mesh top and then the next, watching her breasts jingle and jangle.

“And we tie these like this,” Bob said, as he moved behind Daisy, tying it tight behind her neck.

Grabbing the two remaining pieces dangling in front. “And then it ties in the front like this,” Bob moaned, as he slid the material and his hands over her breasts and tied it in a bow.

Daisy squirmed away from his lingering hands. “Right I see now.”

“What are we Fucking Porno Elves?” Felicia shot, as noticed her sister’s nipples could still be seen under the thin stretched material.

“Sexy Elves,” Bob purred and he was right. Daisy was one of the sexiest elf’s yet. Oh how Bob yearned to slide down her chimney.

“Slutty Elves is more like it!” Felicia snapped when Bob had Daisy put her heeled boots back on and practice picking up gifts from the floor. Felicia gasping, as her sister’s short skirt was doing little to conceal her bare ass cheeks.

“It’s a fine line,” Bob oozed, admiring the view.

“Oh yah Fuck-Nuts! If there's a line, you fucking crossed that a long time ago mister!” Felicia screamed.

“Get out of my office right this instant!” Bob shouted. “No one talks to me like that in my store!”

“She’s sorry,” Daisy moaned, stepping in-between the two.

“Fuck that I am!” Felicia snapped. “I’m out of here.”

Felicia fumingly bent down and started to pull on her jeans.

“You forgot one thing smart-ass,” Daisy snapped. “I have the car keys.”

“Give them to me, you fucking bitch!” Felicia screamed, as she tried to grab her sister, but with her jeans still wrapped around her knees, she quickly crashed to the floor. Bob quickly hopped up on the desk, instinctively knowing enough to get out of the way.

“Not a chance, if I have a living breath in me!” Daisy cried, jumping on top of Felicia, flailing away with blows to the sides of Felicia's head, who was deflecting most of them with her arms.

“No We Are Doing This!” Daisy screamed. “For once we are going to listen to mom, and it’s only for one night, and it’s for a good cause, and a million other reasons!”

“Yah like what?” Felicia asked, as the blows stopped.

“Oh like for starters,” Daisy said, as she flipped her sister over and sat on her lower back. “It’s always been you and me. I even think you stayed back on purpose, so we’d be in the same grade, and you've caused me grief ever since.”

Bob watched in stunned horny silence as Daisy unsnapped Felicia's sports bra, then struggled to get it free from the protesting girl.

“Like when you got us kicked out of Brownies,” Daisy hissed as she finally won the tug of war for her sister’s bra and tossed it on the floor with the rest of the discarded clothes, now strewn about. “Oh and then there was band, then softball and lets not forget I couldn’t date until you did. Well we know how that went.”

Daisy suddenly spun around and smacked Felicia on the ass, “no its time I do something mom and dad should have done a long time ago.”

Daisy grabbed Felicia's underwear and pulled it down to her knees, but not with out a struggle, as her sister struggle mightily to prevent it. The sounds off tearing fabric filling the room, before it was replaced with the sound of a quick slap finding flesh.

“Please no, not this! Not here and not in front of him!” Felicia cried, as a second slap made her ass cheek quiver.

“Please in case you haven’t noticed Bob’s a bit of a pervert and I don’t think he will mind,” Daisy said, giving Bob a dirty look. Bob was helpless to respond, as he was doing his best to hide his erection with his hands.

“Plus he gave me the idea in the first place,” moaned Daisy, whose top had slid up over her breasts. She continued her spanking, until both of Felicia's ass cheeks glowed with her handprints. Bob simply watching, loving every ass smacking blow.

“Now get up and try on your costume, and stop crying you pussy.” Daisy teased, as she pulled Felicia to her feet. “Put these on first.”

“Why are you doing this?” Felicia pleaded. “Why now?”

“Just put them on.” Daisy snapped, while fixing her top.

“But I’ll be naked, I mean he’s already staring at my boobs, our boobs,” Felicia said with a sniffle.

“Yah I guess he’s a boob guy, but in-case you haven’t noticed, we have big boobs in our family, so get use to it.” Daisy said teasingly.

Felicia, with a tear in her eye, finally pulled her torn panties all the way down. Suddenly, she remembered that she was shaved bald. Strangely, she thought, neither of them said a word or made fun of her. Although they were snickering at her, don’t look at me I’m naked, pose.

Felicia quickly slid on her new panties, still giving Bob an eye full. The skirt was next, the Velcro barely making it around her hips. Daisy helped with her top next, which seemed even tighter than her own. It left Felicia’s puffy nipples on full display. Felicia finished by slipping her boots back on.

“Yah happy now Bob?” Daisy asked, standing by her humiliated sister, whose face now matched her ass, in the puffy and red category. “We got the gig?”

Bob could only nod. He had seen a lot in his days, but nothing had prepared him for the Johnston girls’ performance. He watched as they threw on their sweatshirts, over their costumes, and headed for the door, jeans in hand.

“See yah Saturday night Bob. We’ll call for the time,” Daisy said, as she held her sister in her arm. “Oh and Bob, now you can do something with that LITTLE problem in your pants,” she added with a laugh, slamming the door behind them.

Bob sat in silence for several minutes, before a wide grin came over his face as he turned to the TV monitors. He felt their tape would surely get him a few extra dollars, after it was edited, and sold over seas.

He also knew that the Johnson sisters would be raising quite a few dollars at this year’s Christmas Special. Bob smiled devilishly as he pictured them selling tapes of their little performance, there as well. As the distracted girls had unwillingly signed their model release forms, now locked away in his desk. Bob also felt like the girls, dressed in their sexy costumes, would be rising quite a few other things there as well.

“Still here?” He moaned, looking down at his pants. “Now to take care of my little problem. Wait Little Problem! Ah that bitch!”

Bob quickly undid his belt and pants, offering his apologies. “Now who wanted Saturday night off, Oh yes Wendy, she will do just fine,” he said, before calling her name into the intercom system.

“Well Daisy my girl, we shall see who gets the last laugh.” Bob said with evil laughter, as there was a knock on his door.

“You wanted to see me boss?” A young blonde woman, who had only been working there a couple of weeks asked, as she peeked in the door.

“Yes Wendy come in.” Bob oozed and that’s exactly what he intended on doing. “Ah, about Saturday night.”

The End

To all of you that have taken the time to read my silly little stories this year, maybe even casting a vote, or sending me a word or two of feedback. I can only offer a Big Double D, Thank You!

And finally, here’s wishing you and yours the happiest of holidays.

Deputy Duffy

12