Derailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning away, Amelia breathed, "Suck mine." I eagerly obeyed and she softly moaned as I lapped and sucked. Her breathing labored, her hands flayed over my back, my neck and through my hair. With surprising strength, she grabbed my shoulders, shoved me sideways and twisted me to my back.

My legs swung onto the sofa as she, still straddling me between her legs, bent over to frantically undo and unzip my pants. She yanked my pants and shorts to my knees. Positioning herself above me, she clenched my shaft, aligned it to her opening and sank slowly down.

"Oh...yes...your cock feels soooooooo gooood." Amelia squealed, taking me into her velvety hot channel. Slicing in, my hard cock easily parted then was engulfed by her slick spongy inner walls. Full impaled, she rolled her hips exclaiming, "Gawd, nothing like a hard cock in my pussy!" Her savoring lasted but seconds before she planted her hands on either side of me. Bending forward with nipples grazing my chest, she edged up my cock. Stopping with only my bulbous head left in, she rammed back down. With a third fierce thrust, I clamped her breasts and held on. Amelia's body jerked and held on the fifth down stroke screaming, "OH GAWD, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Amelia's hot spurt burst over my cock's head and oozed into our coupling. Her body's tremors vibrating into mine. Pausing only until her orgasm calmed, she resumed her ardent thrusting. Her second gush triggered me. My first spurt so strong, I bucked up lifting us both off the sofa.

She matched my spurts with more of her own. Her upper body collapsed on me. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her panting breath gusting against the side of my head. I held her tight until we both calmed. Amelia lifted up, planting her forearms on my chest, kissed me and said, "Garrett that was one INCREDIBLE fuck! Wanna do it again?"

We both laughed and I answered, "You bet. But, I need a little time to recharge."

She giggled then teased, "I know. I can feel."

Rising back up, she lifted her body slowly. My shrinking cock plopped out, releasing a stream of our mingled cum. Amelia caught the leaking sticky cream on her hand fingers. She lifted her drenched fingers to her open mouth and sucked emitting an "Ummmm".

Withdrawing her cleaned fingers with a smack, she offered, "Mixed cum is sooooooo delicious. Have a taste." She scraped up another coat on her fingers and brought it to my open mouth. I sucked and swallowed the salty mix thinking I'd how I'd accept anything this beautiful creature offered me and said, "We both taste delicious."

"Yes, we do." She giggled back, swiping over her still dripping center and skimming my shriveling cock to recoat her fingers. Smearing it on my stomach and chest, she added, "I just love EVERYTHING about fucking. I even like the way cum smells, tastes and feels."

Bounding off me onto the floor, Amelia laughed looked down at me. I did too, realizing how I must look. My shoes and socks still on. My pants and shorts bunched up at my ankles. The top half of my body was cum-smeared. My arms were still in my shirt and suit coat, the backs crumpled beneath my weight.

When our laughter waned, she said, "We both need some cleaning up. I've a huge shower that's just what we need."

12