Derby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Derby, I'm getting tired. I think I'm getting drunk," Anna giggled as she leaned into him for support.

"It's OK, sweetie, this is your first college party. Like Karen, said, lighten up and enjoy yourself. Look, I brought you a fresh cup of plain punch. Just drink that and we'll go someplace quiet to talk until you feel a little more steady on your feet. Then I'll take you home. Remember, I told you I'm going to take care of you," Derby said. To himself he thought, "Boy, am I ever going to take care of you!"

"You're such a sweet guy. I'm so sorry about earlier. I just don't know you well enough yet, even though you are really cute," Anna slurred as he helped her up the stairs.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. Everything will be just fine. Look, here's a room where we can sit and talk, away from all the commotion downstairs.

Derby sat her on the bed and handed her her drink. She gulped it down.

"That tasted different from the others," Anna said.

"That's because there was no alcohol, but plenty of ginger ale," Derby lied.

"Oh. Thank you for taking care of me. I guess I'm not much fun. I'm ruining your night," Anna said, now struggling to put sentences together.

"Nonsense, sweetheart. I'm having a terrific time with you. Look, why don't you just lie down and get comfortable. This is one of the guest rooms. If you get tired, just let yourself go to sleep. I'll tell Karen where you are, and we'll make sure you get home OK," Derby said.

"Thanks," Anna mumbled as her eyes closed.

Derby waited a few minutes, and then called her name. No response. She appeared to be asleep. He called her again, and again got no answer. Then he shook her shoulder lightly. Nothing. He shook her more forcefully. She muttered something, but Derby couldn't understand her. She was ready for him.

He locked the door and took off his clothes. Then he began to undress her. She was dead weight. Her shoes, t-shirt, shorts, and bra were off in no time. She looked very small, very young, and very vulnerable. Her breasts were small, with dark little nipples. Derby grabbed one and fondled it, pinching her nipple between his fingers. She moaned slightly, and the nipple got hard. It wasn't until her pulled her panties off her and began to finger her trimmed little snatch that she gave any real response.

"What are you doing?" she whimpered softly.

"Getting you wet so I can fuck you."

"No, no, no," she mumbled.

Derby suddenly remembered something he had been told in sex ed class in high school. "No means no." That is, if a girl said no, and you fucked her anyway, it was considered rape. Well, this little bitch probably wouldn't remember what she said, and he surely wasn't holding a knife to her throat, but still, some morons might consider it rape. All of which meant, he had to be careful about evidence he might leave behind. Shit, he hated the damn things, but he needed rubbers. They were right there, in a nice little basket on the nightstand. Damn, these frat brothers do know how to party!

Derby opened a condom and put it on. He pulled her legs apart and positioned himself. Holding his erection, he began to try to enter her.

"No, no, don't," she fussed again, barely audible. She was hardly moving.

"Shut up, bitch," Derby growled. He wadded up her panties and stuffed them in her mouth as he tried to enter her again. No good. She was really small. Derby rammed a finger inside her and worked it around, then added a second finger, and finally crammed in a third. Anna was thrashing weakly, obviously uncomfortable, but he was relentless.

Derby pushed against her tight little slit again. It was better this time. With some effort, he managed to penetrate her so the head of his cock was inside. God did that feel good. She was so fucking tight. He pushed further and met the resistance of her barrier. He pulled back, and then slammed his way through it. Anna's scream was real, but very weak and muffled by her makeshift gag. Derby continued to force himself inside until he bottomed out. Then he rested for a few seconds.

When he pulled back, he looked down and saw blood on the shaft of his cock. "Good," he thought. "That blood and the lube on the condom should grease her up enough. I'm going to have the tightest fuck of my life with this one."

Because of the condom and the alcohol in Derby's own system, it took him a while to cum, even with how incredibly tight Anna's pussy was. That was fine. She felt really, really good. When he was done, he pulled out and watched her virgin blood ooze out of her. He stripped off the used condom and used her t-shirt to clean himself. The sight of her on the bed, naked, tiny, helpless, but no longer innocent thrilled Derby. In very little time, he was hard again.

This time, after putting on a fresh condom, he knelt between her legs and grabbed her hips, lifting her onto his lap. With one hand, he guided his cock back between her bruised lips. She was almost as tight as last time, but the mixture of her blood and the condom's lube allowed him to cram his entire length inside her with one vicious thrust. He pumped away at her until he came again.

Again, he used her shirt to clean himself. Then he got dressed. Anna continued to lie there, dead to the world but still breathing, motionless, her panties stuffed in her mouth, her pussy bloody. He picked up the used condoms, the wrappers, their drink cups, and her t-shirt, used clean areas of the shirt to wipe down anything he may have touched, shoved everything in his pockets, and left her there.

When Derby came downstairs, he spotted Jerry. Jerry gave him a thumbs up, but with a question on his face. Derby just smiled quickly and walked out the door. In the pre-dawn quiet, he made his way back across campus, disposing of the evidence in garbage bins he passed on his way to his room for some much-needed sleep.

Jerry wasn't the only one who saw Derby leave. Brad had seen him too, and he had also seen Jerry.

"I wonder what that was all about?" Brad thought. "And where is Anna?" He decided to go upstairs to see if he could find her.

Moments later, Brad came thundering downstairs. "Karen! Karen!" he yelled.

Karen came rushing over. "Brad, what's wrong?"

"You better come up here with me. Now. We have a problem."