Derby Love

Story Info
Two people find love at derby practice.
1.1k words
4.08
8.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

"Now you're just pissing me off," she said watching him execute a perfect T-stop. "How am I supposed to teach you if you get everything so quickly?"

He grinned at her, that cheeky sexy grin that she had fallen for, "What can I say, you're a good teacher."

They continued to skate around the track for the rest of the session. He had only just started derby with his kids. From the first day she had felt a connection with him, and was sure he felt something too. Every session she got a tingle and a rush of blood when he walked into the rink. She hoped something would come of it.

The session ended and she skated to the bench. She sat down, removed her knee pads, and began massaging her knees. Her knees had been bad for a while, he knew that.

"Still having issues?"

She nodded.

"Let me have a look." He moved next to her lifting her legs onto his lap. His touch produced shivers down her spine, it was electric. He kneaded the muscles around her knees. It felt so good to have his fingers manipulating her legs.

"Your quads are so tight," he said moving a hand up her thigh.

She took a deep breath; half hoping he would notice how excited she was. His hand moved up further, fingers pressing into her inner thigh. He was so close to her pussy, she wondered if he could feel the heat radiating from it.

"Have you hurt your knee again?" She hadn't noticed her assistant coach walk over.

"Nah, just the usual." She placed her legs back on the ground, attempting to conceal her excitement.

"So, we ready for the sleepover tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything is organized. See you at 7pm?"

"Yep, I will be there," she stated.

Her assistant left them alone.

"Okay," he said, getting up from the bench, "I guess we'll see you tonight."

"I guess so."

She watched as he and his children left the rink.

Tonight was the sleepover fundraiser for the derby league. They were all meeting at the Centre, the kids with sleeping bags, to watch movies all night. He was coming to supervise with her.

She drove home remembering the feel of his hands on her skin. She wondered how far he would have gone if they had not been interrupted. At home she showered with her coconut body wash and dressed in a long skirt and lacy panties. She hoped they wouldn't be wasted.

The night went along as planned, movie, pizza, and another movie. It was midnight when she realized everyone was asleep. Grabbing a coffee, she quietly left the room meeting him in another area.

"They're all asleep, finally."

"Bout time," he said.

She sat next to him on the floor feeling the warmth radiate from his body. She began rubbing her the tension from her neck, hoping he would take over.

"Here, let me do that." He motioned her to a position between his legs. His hands began to rub her neck and shoulders, fingers digging into her tired muscles. She sighed, relaxing into him. Forgetting herself she leaned back resting against his chest. His lips were so close to her ear, his breath was hot on her skin. Realising what she had done, she attempted to get up. His hands moved forward, arms wrapping around her body.

"Don't go," he said.

She relaxed back against him, her arse brushing his groin on the way down. She was surprised and excited to feel his cock so hard against her. His hands began to move again. This time they moved down her stomach. His fingers found the top of her skirt, sliding underneath. She breathed deep, her heart beating faster. He felt the lace of her panties.

"Expecting something?" he asked.

"Not expecting, hoping."

"You too huh!"

She turned her head to face him just as his slid his hand into her panties. She caught her breath as his lips captured hers. She melted into him. This is what she had wanted for so long. His tongue glided into her mouth, so soft and delicate, but his lips were fierce on hers.

She returned the kiss, her hand moving behind her to rub his throbbing muscle through his jeans. It was his turn to gasp.

They parted and looked into each others eyes.

"I've wanted you from the moment I met you," he breathed.

"Me too," she said.

Undoing the button on his jeans, she slipped her hand inside. He was big and hard. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and began squeezing and stroking him. He breathed heavily. Using his free hand he pulled her back onto him. The action allowed his hand more access under her panties. His finger found her pussy. Sliding in, he gasped at her wetness.

"You really do want me don't you?"

"You have no idea."

She pushed her hips toward his hand, driving his finger further into her, causing her to moan. She began stroking his cock faster.

He wanted her so bad. He pushed his palm onto her clit feeling her body shake with the touch. Her hand quickened again.

They were both so close.

She inhaled deeply, enjoying the feeling of his finger deep inside her, but she wanted more. Reluctantly she moved forward, getting up slightly, and turned to face him. Slowly she slid her panties down. His eyes lit up when he caught a glimpse of her bare pussy as she moved her panties off her legs.

She straddled his legs, her pussy resting near his groin. He could feel her wetness so close, he wanted to drive his cock into her. She leaned into him, capturing his lips with hers. The kiss was hard, urgent. She forced her tongue into his mouth, tasting him. Her hands moved beneath her, freeing his cock from his jeans. He grabbed her hips as she positioned herself over his throbbing muscle, and pulled her down onto him.

His cock drove into her, filling her. She was warm and wet, her muscles tight around him. She began riding him. Lifting herself up, feeling his cock almost leave her, and slamming back down, plunging his hard cock deeper into her each time.

His pubic hair tickled her clit sending shivers through her. She was so close.

"Oh God," she breathed against his lips.

His hands forced her hips down on his cock one last time and she exploded.

Her muscles contracted around his cock bringing him to a satisfying orgasm.

They held each other as their body's shook with the sensations. As their orgasms subsided they kiss a soft passionate kiss.

She slowly rose, grabbing her panties, "I should check on the girls." She turned and walked toward the other room.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers