Derek & Amy: Derek's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalira
Kalira
23 Followers

I order him to bend over and clean up my lover's cunt. He hungrily sucks the mess out of his wife's pussy and swallows it all down. While he's doing this, I grab the lube out of my bag and slather my already erect clit stick and in one swift motion, shove it up his aching boy cunt. I can't see his face but his breath says it all. I start pumping his ass and he pushes back like a bitch in heat. I tell Amy to slide one of the cock rings in my bag onto him and start sucking his clit. I pound away at him until I'm on the brink of orgasm when I stop and have him and Amy lie on the floor.

Like a couple of seals waiting for a fish, I stroke myself to another massive orgasm and shoot jets of cum onto Amy and Matt's faces which I tell them to lick off of each other, the make out for my amusement.

Because I'm not a selfish lover, I look at Matt and tell her that I didn't forget that she has yet to have release. I order her to stand up as I take her place. I signal Amy to get under Matt's dress with me and we start making out around Matt's clit.

After a while, I tell her to stand up. It's now my turn to return the favor. I hungrily take his cock into my mouth and start sensuously licking his shaft and balls. I nibble a little bit and he reacts like a good girl should. I finally take his cock into my mouth and start sucking on it like the last time only then; he was a lot more nervous. It doesn't take much time for my cock to be hard yet again and I start stroking it while sucking his. I find myself rubbing up against his stockings while taking him all the way down my throat. This sends him over the edge and he blasts his load down my throat while I blow mine on his stockings and shoes.

Like a good slut, I swallow every drop in my mouth and I lick my cum off of her shoes. We then make out swapping each other's juices for the first time as lovers. Satisfied, we all lie down on the bed, none of us bothering to change. Why would we? This is one of the best nights of my life and I was able to share it with my girls. The best part is we all know this is only the beginning.

Kalira
Kalira
23 Followers
12